Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: TPLF denigrated, humiliated, and punished

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 02 Aug 2019, 15:04

Could he be the shin.tam getachew assefa :lol: :lol: Ember tegadalay :lol:
ze_shewa wrote:
02 Aug 2019, 11:24
He said he was wanted by police in Addis Ababa and was hiding in the bush outside Mekele. He came to the hotel to shower and brush his teeth

:lol: :lol:

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 02 Aug 2019, 15:06

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
02 Aug 2019, 15:04
ze_shewa wrote:
He said he was wanted by police in Addis Ababa and was hiding in the bush outside Mekele. He came to the hotel to shower and brush his teeth

I suspect that was ember Tegadaly Getachew .... I heard he pees sitting like a girl because if he stands the Yellow Helicopter will pay him a visit

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 02 Aug 2019, 15:22

No wonder the price of diapers has skyrocketed in mekele :mrgreen: :lol:
ethiopian wrote:
02 Aug 2019, 15:06
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
ze_shewa wrote:

I suspect that was ember Tegadaly Getachew .... I heard he pees sitting like a girl because if he stands the Yellow Helicopter will pay him a visit

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 02 Aug 2019, 15:25

Black dog away away,the poet Oscar Wilde.He means stay away from such people.

Zreal

Post by Zreal » 02 Aug 2019, 15:30

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 02 Aug 2019, 15:31

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
02 Aug 2019, 15:22
ethiopian wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
ze_shewa wrote:

I heard they are having hard time getting XXL diaper .... most of the fat cats are called fat a reason ( Kitfo + Wiski )... I suggest Ember Tegadalys share and recycle diapers

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 03 Aug 2019, 16:40

We Digital Weyane give hygiene top priority. After a long day of fighting against Amara, Oromo and Eritreans, we all take a well deserved shower and brush our teeth. My brother Awash told me he takes a cold shower 3 times a day to stay awake. That is smart. We are moving from being Digital to becoming Smart Weyane. :mrgreen:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 03 Aug 2019, 23:05

Our beautiful Planet Hotel in Mekelle Republic of Tigray is ranked number one in the world. The 11 star hotel's Olympic size indoor swimming pool is home to Olympic gold medalist Robel the Whale Kiros. The great news is, TPLF didn't borrow in the name of the Ethiopian people to secure the $1.5 dollars needed to build the state of the art hotel in Mekelle. We are not thieves. We sold tons of Tigray's gold to fund the construction of Planet Hotel. We Weyane are self reliant. That is the truth, and nothing but the truth. If you don't believe me, ask my Digital Weyane brother Awash.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 04 Aug 2019, 04:04

Sharing is not known to the fat rats hiding in mekele. Theyre too greedy to share anything. The only thing they will be sharing is a cell when the new sheriff meaza ashenafi comes for them qiqiqiqi :mrgreen:
ethiopian wrote:
02 Aug 2019, 15:31
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
02 Aug 2019, 15:22
ethiopian wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
ze_shewa wrote:

I heard they are having hard time getting XXL diaper .... most of the fat cats are called fat a reason ( Kitfo + Wiski )... I suggest Ember Tegadalys share and recycle diapers

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 04 Aug 2019, 06:33

This is so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ze_shewa wrote:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 04 Aug 2019, 06:46

ze_shewa wrote:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 04 Aug 2019, 10:45

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
04 Aug 2019, 06:46
ze_shewa wrote:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
i am not gooooooooooooood in English why this is funny.. r u saying the Addis police have no ball to come to Mekele and arrest him..

to me the best solution is to ban teeth brush that enter Mekele this way ጌታቸው ረዳ forced to Addis Ababa to brush his teeth that time u can arrest him....

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 04 Aug 2019, 11:37

We Digital Weyane love camping in the bushes. It is how we spend quality time with our family and friends. Besides, we love nature more than a fat Eritrean kid loves cake. The only reason we leave the bushes to go take a shower at Planet Hotel is because we are shy to bathe naked in our Awash River. We usually brush our teeth while taking a shower to save water and time. That's not a crime, is it?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 04 Aug 2019, 12:02

Digital Weyane wrote:
04 Aug 2019, 11:37
We Digital Weyane love camping in the bushesRiver. We usually brush our teeth while taking a shower to save water and time. That's not a crime, is it?

no body told u about መፍቅያ ..........

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 04 Aug 2019, 12:34

After we brush our teeth we gargle with a bottle of Black Label whiskey to soothe our sore throat, because alcohol kills bacteria.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 04 Aug 2019, 13:12

Digital Weyane wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 23:05
Our beautiful Planet Hotel in Mekelle Republic of Tigray is ranked number one in the world. The 11 star hotel's Olympic size indoor swimming pool is home to Olympic gold medalist Robel the Whale Kiros. The great news is, TPLF didn't borrow in the name of the Ethiopian people to secure the $1.5 dollars needed to build the state of the art hotel in Mekelle. We are not thieves. We sold tons of Tigray's gold to fund the construction of Planet Hotel. We Weyane are self reliant. That is the truth, and nothing but the truth. If you don't believe me, ask my Digital Weyane brother Awash.

Just 3 questions Digital Woyan:

Are the lights on the trees because it was Christmas? or is that Woyan idea of interrior decorating? (Very classy :lol: )

Do the Woyans hiding in the bushes go to the actual pool to brush their teeth & bath?

...hygiene ala Woyans :lol:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 04 Aug 2019, 14:34

ze_shewa wrote:
02 Aug 2019, 10:15
According to Taye, the military officers in charge—his boss was a major-general—couldn’t understand what the engineers reporting to them were talking about. Handed a technical report, they would just reply “Go on! No problem!” he said. Anyone who insisted on a quality control issue risked being accused of membership in the Oromo Liberation Front, at the time listed as a terrorist organization.

Many of those officers—and of the military’s top brass in general—were Tigrayans. By now, Mekele feels like a fortress for a government in exile, with Tigrayan ex-government officials and Metec executives frequenting the local Planet Hotel, and some spending evenings at the Mountain Lounge bar downtown.

At the hotel, an army major describing himself as one of Metec’s founders fiercely disputed accusations of incompetence and waste. He cited the dam’s expanded hydro-power design as proof of the company’s technical abilities. His friend, a Metec colonel with a baseball cap pulled low over his face, had just stopped in. He said he was wanted by police in Addis Ababa and was hiding in the bush outside Mekele. He came to the hotel to shower and brush his teeth. :mrgreen:

etachew Reda, a Planet Hotel resident and politburo member in the fragmenting coalition of ethnically based parties that has ruled Ethiopia since 1991, was to be found at the Mountain Lounge. A huge bottle of Johnny Walker Black Label whisky was draining fast on the shared table. At one point he was pulled away to dance to the Tigrayan fighting song and anthem, “We Shall Overcome.”
https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2019 ... iopia-dam/

:lol:
Silence is golden ezih yalut amara negn bayoch betam new yemetelaw.

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 04 Aug 2019, 16:00

ze_shewa wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ze_shewa

Post by ze_shewa » 04 Aug 2019, 17:08

After all the bravado and endless saber rattling, the woyane rats, the evil organisation that bragged about it's invincible went out with a whimper. Lesson is don't believe in your own hype! Let alone the rest of ethiopia, TPLF couldn't militarily deal with Gondar!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 04 Aug 2019, 19:17

We Digital Weyane are a nation of law. In our democratic republic of Tigray, It is illegal to brush your teeth in public or to take a bath in our Awash River naked. Citizens of Tigray are encouraged to use the state of the art bathroom and shower facilities our Planet Hotel offers.