Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+

[ጉለሌ ፖስት] አብይ መፈንቅለ መንግስት በለማ ላይ ፈፅሟል - kkkkk!

Post by Revelations » 31 Jul 2019, 23:49

Please wait, video is loading...

Abdelaziz

Re: [ጉለሌ ፖስት] አብይ መፈንቅለ መንግስት በለማ ላይ ፈፅሟል - kkkkk!

Post by Abdelaziz » 01 Aug 2019, 00:07

If Ligagam Abiot madiat can betray weyane, the very generous liberator that brought him up from a dirty-poor life as listro to this level, there is no reason to wonder why Meshrefet can't remorselessly betray sussie aka Alemash, Demekech, JOWAR, DAWUD, Gedu, wedimedhin, birmamtunega, or even his own estranged wife,weyzero wuchibachew Zinash TAYACHEW BIREY.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Aug 2019, 00:25

Abdelaziz wrote:
01 Aug 2019, 00:07
If Ligagam Abiot madiat can betray weyane, the very generous liberator that brought him up from a dirty-poor life as listro to this level, there is no reason to wonder why Meshrefet can't remorselessly betray sussie aka Alemash, Demekech, JOWAR, DAWUD, Gedu, wedimedhin, birmamtunega, or even his own estranged wife,weyzero wuchibachew Zinash TAYACHEW BIREY.
I saw the Oromo activist lady video about a month ago and she said basically the above post, Abiy removed Lema from his position. Abiy is the most dangerous guy must be taken out now. This is the stand of all Tigrayan across Tigray no one like him and he is the most hated even more than Mengistu. Abiy is jumping from one to another for his stay in power and he killed many people and blood is in his hand. Oromo and Tigray should remove him, actually Tigray can remove him by Tigrayans in Addis Ababa and bring OLF leader Dwud Ibsa to leadership representing Oromo and the rest of Kilil to change the direction of the union heading.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 01 Aug 2019, 00:41

abdelaziz and helfimenged the two detard digital weyanes talking about using tigrian living in Addis Ababa to kill Abey is like handing over a gun for a kid to play with Russian roulette. That would be the end . you knuckleheads do you know what it means- hope there is a few living cells in your brain.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Aug 2019, 01:06

TGAA wrote:
01 Aug 2019, 00:41
abdelaziz and helfimenged the two detard digital weyanes talking about using tigrian living in Addis Ababa to kill Abey is like handing over a gun for a kid to play with Russian roulette. That would be the end . you knuckleheads do you know what it means- hope there is a few living cells in your brain.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 01 Aug 2019, 01:23

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
01 Aug 2019, 00:25
Abdelaziz wrote:
I saw the Oromo activist lady video about a month ago and she said basically the above post, Abiy removed Lema from his position. Abiy is the most dangerous guy must be taken out now. This is the stand of all Tigrayan across Tigray no one like him and he is the most hated even more than Mengistu. Abiy is jumping from one to another for his stay in power and he killed many people and blood is in his hand. Oromo and Tigray should remove him, actually Tigray can remove him by Tigrayans in Addis Ababa and bring OLF leader Dawud Ibsa to leadership representing Oromo and the rest of Kilil to change the direction of the union heading.
Halafi, Tigreans have no reason to eliminate Meshrefet, he is a blessing in disguise for Tigray and Tigreans, he is actually more Tigrean than any other tribe in Ethiopia, so let him force the fe'sam coward Amharu or bidatam ar'teran beggars like TGAA to kill him, even our Ejolie friends want to kill him but weyane told them not to do it. Let him live to punish that worthless, thankless country, Ethiopia-- Tigreans built it from scratch and now it is prostituting with idiotic upstarts like Meshrefeet. A bad Ethiopia deserves Meshrefet, every country gets the leader it deserves.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 01 Aug 2019, 03:10

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 01 Aug 2019, 03:33

You arrived in Addis by Grace of Shania; don't forget poorly armed farmers stoped you on your truck, only with help of Eritrea mechanaize army you made it to arat killo . I counted on the two brain cells in your skul, I am glad they were able to pull you out of a kamakz mission. .Weyans are
The most cowards I have met in my life.. who said that hegedfi and abdlaze?

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 01 Aug 2019, 04:05

This is moron Revelation, Abey and Lema took the position to lead 110 million Ethiopians, not to push the oromo agenda on Ethiopians. Ethiopians gave the position to lead Ethiopians, the minute they become your delivery guy s they will be kicked out in no time. I can tell you are stupid but not that stupid. Don't Tsegay ararrsa play a number on your mushy brain

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 01 Aug 2019, 04:44

TGAA= Tr'ans Gender Anomalic Amhara/ aka Mesraq Betraq, the ade'fan anopoozal old lezbianb bi'tch faking as cursed Hamashenay we'ndagered.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 01 Aug 2019, 07:26

Maybe Abiy is a sophisticated politician that the Ethiopian “ journalists” are not able to figure him out. Is there any single sentence in the article that proves that Lemma was pushed aside from his former position by Abiy ? Not one. However an article was written without a single fact to substantiate the story. Only the “journalist” conspiracy imagination was needed to make the article to print. I know most , if not practically all , Ethiopian journalists do not have the education to be one. In fact, from what I read I question even if some of them had a high school education. But democracy will not mature with countless uneducated people claim themselves to be journalists.
Is the journalist even bothered to interview Lemma who was pushed aside for the article?
Is there any person on earth who testified that Lemma told him or her he was pushed out without his cosent?
Is there a single person who is close to Lemma who heard Lemma complaining about his losing his former job?
Without having a yes to anyone of those questions how on earth one could write an article.
It is sad people who claim to be informed so that they inform Ethiopians happen to be the ignorants who need to be taught the basics.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 01 Aug 2019, 07:34

Sore pimple woyane rat - You better focus on the independence of your imaginary “Agazian Land”
Ethiopia’s business doesn’t concern you and it is too complicated for your birdbrain that flickers from topic to topic.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
01 Aug 2019, 00:25
Abdelaziz wrote:
I saw the Oromo activist lady video about a month ago and she said basically the above post, Abiy removed Lema from his position. Abiy is the most dangerous guy must be taken out now. This is the stand of all Tigrayan across Tigray no one like him and he is the most hated even more than Mengistu. Abiy is jumping from one to another for his stay in power and he killed many people and blood is in his hand. Oromo and Tigray should remove him, actually Tigray can remove him by Tigrayans in Addis Ababa and bring OLF leader Dwud Ibsa to leadership representing Oromo and the rest of Kilil to change the direction of the union heading.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 01 Aug 2019, 10:09

ዘግየት ብሎ የደረሰን ዜና:-

ኦቦ ለማ መገርሳ የሜነሶታን የክልልነት ጥያቄ ለመመልስ ከጃርት-ዋር ጋር አሜሪካ መሆናቸው ታውቋል:: ከጨፌ ሜነሶታ ጋራ ስብሰባቸውን እንደጨርሱ ክልሉን አዋቀረ ይመለሳሉ ሲሉ አቶ አዲሱ አረጋ ከዛፍ በአንፍጫቸው H2O መመግመጋቸውን አቋርጠው ማብራሪያ ሰጥተዋል::

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 01 Aug 2019, 14:20

እንኳን ወደ ኮሎኔል አብይ ሃይለማሪያም ዘመነ መንግስት በስጋት አደረሰን።
ሰው እየነቀለ
ችግኝ አስተከለ
ሰአረን ገደለ
ለማን አገለለ
ኦሮሞን ጥገቱ
አማራን ወረቱ
ትግራይን ጠላቱ
አድርጎ ከፋፍሎ
እሱ አዛኝ መስሎ
አገር ምድሩን ሁላ ባፉ እየደለለ
ሰው በላው ኮሎኔል ባሰት እየማለ
ከዙፋኑ እራሱን ብቻ አደላደለ

Assegid S.

Post by Assegid S. » 01 Aug 2019, 14:54

Revelations wrote:
31 Jul 2019, 23:49

As of me; I don't think Honorable Dr. Lemma Megerssa was forced to leave his presidency, or that was done without his own consent. But, unless the man in the prime minister office takes a drastic measures to avert the course of the current politics, soon "Oromia" will join "Amhara" and "Tigray", and revolt against her own son! I wonder where did he get all his political advisers to be so naive; Boeing? Maybe yes; his advisers are just like the MCAS of that unfortunate 737 Max; they are letting him take a steep nose-dive in such a short period of time.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 01 Aug 2019, 17:23

የያቤሎ ዝምታ?! ድንገተኛው የአቢይ አህመድ ጋዜጣዊ መግለጫ መርዶ ያመጣል ብለው ጋቢ ለብሰው ከተቀመጡት ውስጥ እንዳልነበረ ምን ማረጋገጫ አለን?!

አንድዬ የታመመን ይፈውስ የሞተን ነፍስ ይማር!

Assegid S. wrote:
01 Aug 2019, 14:54

As of me; I don't think Honorable Dr. Lemma Megerssa was forced to leave his presidency, or that was done without his own consent. But, unless the man in the prime minister office takes a drastic measures to avert the course of the current politics, soon "Oromia" will join "Amhara" and "Tigray", and revolt against her own son! I wonder where did he get all his political advisers to be so naive; Boeing? Maybe yes; his advisers are just like the MCAS of that unfortunate 737 Max; they are letting him take a steep nose-dive in such a short period of time.

gagi

Post by gagi » 01 Aug 2019, 19:28

All this desperation by the TPLF neo-Nazis and the worthless cyber rats of all stripes is a proof to PM Abiy’s excellent performance in steering this great but troubled country towards stability and safety!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 01 Aug 2019, 20:30

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
01 Aug 2019, 07:26
Maybe Abiy is a sophisticated politician that the Ethiopian “ journalists” are not able to figure him out. Is there any single sentence in the article that proves that Lemma was pushed aside from his former position by Abiy ? Not one. However an article was written without a single fact to substantiate the story. Only the “journalist” conspiracy imagination was needed to make the article to print. I know most , if not practically all , Ethiopian journalists do not have the education to be one. In fact, from what I read I question even if some of them had a high school education. But democracy will not mature with countless uneducated people claim themselves to be journalists.
Is the journalist even bothered to interview Lemma who was pushed aside for the article?
Is there any person on earth who testified that Lemma told him or her he was pushed out without his cosent?
Is there a single person who is close to Lemma who heard Lemma complaining about his losing his former job?
Without having a yes to anyone of those questions how on earth one could write an article.
It is sad people who claim to be informed so that they inform Ethiopians happen to be the ignorants who need to be taught the basics.
Hmm... 8)

All of these day and night sweating in manufacturing dirty gossips and fake artificial self serving reports are meant as cute tplf propaganda and misinformation for deliberately and knowingly confusing, dividing and weakening dreaming and screaming to come back to power for building even bigger concentration camps and cutting more arms and more human limbs freely while at the same time freely shooting and looting again for the second round. No Thanks!
:mrgreen:

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 02 Aug 2019, 01:42

በመከላከያ ሚኒስትር ለማ መገርሳ ዙርያ እየተናፈሰ ስላለው ጉዳይ!

ሰሞኑን በሶሻል ሚድያ ላይ በመከላከያ ሚኒስትሩ ዙርያ በርካታ ፅሁፎችን እያነበብን ነው። በርካታዎችም "ምነው ከሚድያ ጠፉ?"፣ "ችግኝ ተከላው ላይ እንዴት ሳይሳተፉ ቀሩ?" እና "አሜሪካ ሄደው ቀሩ እንዴ?" ብለው እንዳጣራ ጠይቀውኝ ነበር።

ዛሬ ጠዋት አቶ አዲሱ አረጋን በዚህ ጉዳይ አውርቻቸው ነበር። በሰጡኝ መልስም:

"ኦቦ ለማ ከአሜሪካ ጋር በመተባበር የሚሰሩ የመከላከያ ስራዎችን (የሎጀስቲክ፣ ስልጠና እና ጦሩን ማዘመንን ጨምሮ) ለመከወን ወደ አሜሪካ የዛሬ ሁለት ሳምንት ገደማ ሄዷል። ከሶስት ቀን በሁዋላ ወደ ሀገር ይመለሳል። ሌላው የሚወራው ውሸት ነው። በተለይ ከክልል ወደ ፌደራል የሄደው ሳይፈልግ ነው፣ ከጠ/ሚሩ ጋር ጥሩ አይደሉም እና አሜሪካ ጥገኝነት ጠየቀ ምናምን እየተባለ የሚወራው ፍፁም ሀሰት ነው። እሱ ሀገራዊ ተልእኮ ይዞ ነው አሜሪካ የሄደው። ሰዎች ከሚዲያ ሲጠፉ የሚፃፈው በሬ ወለደ ነገር ነው። በጥቂት ቀናት ውስጥ ሀገር ውስጥ ታየዋለህ።"

አንድ ሌላ የፌደራል ስራ ሀላፊም "ይሄ የሀሰት ወሬ ነው! ሚድያ ላይ ሲጠፋ የመጣ ፌክ ኒውስ ነው" ብለውኛል።

Elias Meseret

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 02 Aug 2019, 11:13

ተንሾኳሿኪው እንደተነበየው ለማ መገርሳ አዲስ አበባ ላይ ተከሰቱ ወይ?