Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+

Abiy Ahimed balmes Isaias Afeworki for stagnated peace process

Post by Revelations » 23 Jul 2019, 20:35

Sadacha Macca

Re: Abiy Ahimed balmes Isaias Afeworki for stagnated peace process

Post by Sadacha Macca » 23 Jul 2019, 20:58

I read it, then re-read it; and have yet to see where it even indirectly implies abiy blamed anyone.
Care to point that out, kind sir?

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Jul 2019, 21:11

But now, because of no reason, it's closed. People are emotional about it. They say, 'Why is this happening to us?'
This people, I guess, will never get it.

The "no reason" is the weyane. Are they willfully blind? Don't they know Eritrea is waiting for an official handover of its sovereign lands, including Badme, according to the EEBC decision?

Many analysts and diplomats suspect Eritrea is guilty of foot-dragging.
I see the unnamed "experts" (warmongers), are back. Why the secrecy? Why not tell us, who they're? What are they afraid of? Is it because they are notorious liars, or because they're winging it, hence choose to be anonymous just in case they're way off the mark?

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 23 Jul 2019, 21:42

Even though, there are great concern regarding TPLF's commitment to the implementation of the legal decisions that was made by an international court of law. The fact remains, that the central government of Ethiopia has officially accepted to implement it. But still, I have yet to see any rush from the Eritrean government side to do just that. On the contrary Mr. Prime minster of Ethiopia acknowledged, when he was on a visit to the U.S. that, as yet, President Isaias never raised the issue of demarcation. What TPLF says or not is not or shouldn't be our concern as far as I am concerned. It is what the central government says and does that should be important. But I guess Eritreas Grand papa has more important priorities at hand than closing a conflict that has costed us so much.

Zmeselo wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 21:11
But now, because of no reason, it's closed. People are emotional about it. They say, 'Why is this happening to us?'

The "no reason" is the weyane. Are they willfully blind? Don't they know Eritrea is waiting for an official handover of its sovereign lands, including Badme, according to the EEBC decision?

I see the unnamed "experts" (warmongers), are back. Why the secrecy? Why not tell us, who they're? What are they afraid of? Is it because they are notorious liars, or because they're winging it, hence choose to be anonymous just in case they're way off the mark?

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 23 Jul 2019, 22:00

Revelations wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 20:35
Revelations

Good Evening Sir

I like ur sarcasm! u r trying 2 say that Pia is holding z peace with both hands, but pm Abiy is only holding z peace aka z rope with only 1 hand, but yet while he is z slow 1 he is blaming Pia!!! I know ur trying so hard 2 create friction between Pia and Abiy as well, ur motives r always 4 tigray not ever been even 4 Amharas. Ur 1 sneaky agame indeed. :lol: .

Good Evening Sir

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 23 Jul 2019, 22:40

Sadacha Macca wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 20:58
I read it, then re-read it; and have yet to see where it even indirectly implies abiy blamed anyone.
Rev is a drama Queen - she is our TMZ !!! come on you know better ...

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 23 Jul 2019, 22:44

What does balmed mean to begin with?
May be w/o revulsion is saying some thing different than some of you understood and responded.
Other wise if it is 'blame' how on hell can Eritrea be blamed for the lack of action from Ethiopia side when it is Ethiopia who finally agreed to vacate our territory.
We been asking since the verdict was given. And we met ethio half way for peace sake based on its promise to abide by the rule.
So if any body is to be blamed it is the ethio federal govt.
Had Abiy's govt not pleadge (promise) to correct thuggish woyane's errors, we would not have met ethio half way for the peace initiative.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 23 Jul 2019, 22:58

eritrea እምበር ኤርትራ !!

Thank you for the voice of reason.

As if the Government of Eritrea, ala Isayas's Government, was not saying day and night that "there will be no political/economical relations while Eritrea's land is being occupied by the Ethiopian Government".

After a year of full diplomatic relation with Ethiopia, the same administration in Eritrea is still mute about Eritrea's sovereign land still occupied by Ethiopia.

And the Barking Slave B!TCHES of Isayas are now claiming to suffer from "Willful Dementia" - what a Joke !!

eritrea wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 21:42
Even though, there are great concern regarding TPLF's commitment to the implementation of the legal decisions that was made by an international court of law. The fact remains, that the central government of Ethiopia has officially accepted to implement it. But still, I have yet to see any rush from the Eritrean government side to do just that. On the contrary Mr. Prime minster of Ethiopia acknowledged, when he was on a visit to the U.S. that, as yet, President Isaias never raised the issue of demarcation. What TPLF says or not is not or shouldn't be our concern as far as I am concerned. It is what the central government says and does that should be important. But I guess Eritreas Grand papa has more important priorities at hand than closing a conflict that has costed us so much.

Zmeselo wrote:

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 23 Jul 2019, 23:30

Sadacha Macca wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 20:58
Who went to Asmara?

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 24 Jul 2019, 00:29

Zmeselo wrote:

Brother Zmeselo,
You put it simply but I suppose for people around here this is waaaaaay to complicated to understand. :lol:

They'll come here and tell you that it isn't woyane (who by the way you is currently refusing to leave, and even loudly says on their media they won't leave) thats holding up demarcation its somehow Eritrea :lol:

Honestly Eritrean "opposition" is at best just stupid and at worse disloyal traitors, Eritrea deserves better than this.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 24 Jul 2019, 00:46

nizzy wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 00:29
Zmeselo wrote:

Brother Zmeselo,
You put it simply but I suppose for people around here this is waaaaaay to complicated to understand. :lol:

They'll come here and tell you that it isn't woyane (who by the way you is currently refusing to leave, and even loudly says on their media they won't leave) thats holding up demarcation its somehow Eritrea :lol:

Honestly Eritrean "opposition" is at best just stupid and at worse disloyal traitors, Eritrea deserves better than this.
If the Abiy Central Government can stop a Coup by some Upset Amhara and Oromo military/rebel/powerful groups, what is stopping them from btchslapping Woyane militia in Badme? tarik is right when the case is there is something telling Abiy NOT TO..and that is Not Woyane but Isayas Afwrki as tarik said, Isayas Afwrki is telling Abiy not to Make Woyane leave Badme, he needs them there to continue his "Woyane is still the enemy" rhetoric at the same time saying "game over"...the two are just LOGICALLY NOT POSSIBLE!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Jul 2019, 05:51

1. Abyi, pulled the Ethiopian army away from the border areas.

2. Even civilian tegaru in Badme are saying, they won't leave. Some of them even placed Badme in central Tigray, out of desperation.

3. The weyane are armed to the teeth, & have tons of money. Not that easy for Abyi, to dislodge. The Amara, have still to get back their Welqait. He has a hard time in central Ethiopia, too.

4. If you remove the weyane by force, you have to "own" Tigray. You have to administer the people. Is it that easy? Unfortunately, the tegaru must suffer inorder to get it & remove the weyane themselves.

5. The weyane game- playing as a govt, is definitely over. They're playing an irritant & a roadblock now, considering that all the roads from Eritrea that lead to Ethiopia have to pass through Tigray.

6. Ethiopia's killil administration system has given regional leaders like Debretsion, a lot of say. That's why he was invited, at the border opening ceremonies. There, he utters positive words- then when he meets his "constituency", the language is another. Besides the fact that the real boss is Sebhat, not him. He's just a front.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 24 Jul 2019, 06:33

Revelations wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 02:48
Very interesting. Ethiopian Airlines trying to recover foreign currency from Agambino mafia regime? Good luck. The voodoo economic policies of the "gulag state" might also be a cause for concern for the "fastest growing economy" with modern system. Abiy has his work cut out for him.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 24 Jul 2019, 07:31