Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Wedi medhin berad and foreign leaders, dr Abiye

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 19 Jul 2019, 10:16

Wedi medhin berad lacks any long term plan to solve Eritrea's immediate concern which are the terrible shape of the economy, terrible condition of the health and the education system and above all the Massive exodus of eritrean youngsters abroad.

And he doesn't have any intention to solve it either, his intention is to prolong his dictatorial rule and leave the earthly world without getting humiliated Gaddafi style.

His attempt to prepare his son, Abraham on the Throne and prepare a smooth transition of power from a a father to a son failed miserably, after members of the cabinet ministry were opposed to the attempt and questioned Abraham credentials to be member of the group. It is rumored that, when the dictator brought his son to the meeting of the cabinet, Sebhat ephrem asked the reason behind the presence of the dictator's son in the meeting, the dictator replied, so that Abraham get acquainted with one and each of you, then Askalu menkerios countered, no one told us to bring our children to the meeting, if todays was meant to bring our children to the meeting and familiarize them with our co-workers, we should be told in advance said human resources minister sarcasticly. Her reply angered the dictator and he threw a Pen at her and Askalu grabbed the Pen and broke it into two pieces. Infruated by the cold reception to his son , the dictator left meeting with out ajourning it. And to this Day, the dictator doesn't even call the cabinet ministry.

To bring me to my main topic, wedi medhin berad has received many "darling" foreign leaders with red carpet treatment and too much fanfare. But to this Day If some one asked what did the cosy relationship accomplished, it accomplished nothing zero zlich.

The amir of qatar shajk hamad bin Khalifa
I have not counted the number of trips the dictator made to qatar, but, by own estimation, they must be three dozens at minimum that is, and what did they accomplish, yeah one big mosque in keren and the renovation of asmara stadium. In comparison just take a look what Sudan, even Somalia receive from qatar, Sudan receive billions of dollars while Somalia has received armoured vehicles worth millions of dollars.

The kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the United arab Emirates

Similar to qatar, the dictator made many trips to the United arab Emirates and the Emirates has a military Base in Assab to wage war against the hoouthis in Yemen . I beleive, It is in Eritrea's best interest to have a foreign military Base not only in assab but also the entire dankalia area because it will make Ethiopians to think twice before they salvate about Assab and make some worthless teret teret. But the question is what did Eritrea got from the deal? Almost nothing, Sudan received crude oil worth billion of dollars for her service against the hoouthis and Eritrea, 120 eritrean students received scholarship to study in the United arab Emirates.

Like Trump always say, Who is negotiating for this kind of stupid deal and the person who make this kind of deal must be a low IQ. According to logic, it only means wedi medhin berad is a low IQ individual Who should learn the art of a deal from former ELF leaders in particular Saleh Sabbe. Thanks to Sabbe and other ELF leaders diplomatic skills, The supply of medicin and food both in liberated areas of Eritrea and refugee camp in eastern Sudan was huge.

Dr abiye ahmed
Last year, eritreans genuinly received the doctor with open arms and with the embrace of a bear. even today, we have no grudge against the PM of Ethiopia as far as Eritreans are concerned. For better or worse, Ethiopia like a woman in her Labour is squinting her eyes, too much pain in her back, surrounded by share holders in her bed to expect a healthy boy or girl even miscourage but for us genuine eritreans, we are are at exact place and time PM abiye left us last year to embrace him the way we did last year. Yesterday meeting between the dictator and abiye was a PR stunt utilized by the dictator nothing more nothing less and abiye was just used as a tool.

To the question what will the relationship between abiye and the dr abiye will accomplish. It will accomplish nothing

justo

Re: Wedi medhin berad and foreign leaders, dr Abiye

Post by justo » 19 Jul 2019, 11:58

Deqiq, I'd have loved to read your thoughtless piece and as usual get irritated. But your cousin pastalast is flooding the forum with filth, so I'll simply conclude your piece is more filth like your cousin's, thus replying you without reading you

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 19 Jul 2019, 23:27

Justo the Gigolo of wedi medhin Berad Isayas and Isayas's B!TCH - ዓፋፍ : ጎሓፍ : ለዛይት : ዕቋር ::

Why don't you challenge point by point instead of chicken out.

You, the Gigolo of Isayas, care more about your master Agame wedi medhin berad Isayas than Eritrea.

Bvllshit chip gigolo slave of the Agame wedi medhin berad Isayas - Shut the Fvck Up Cheap B!TCH and Slave, justo Gigolo.

Eritrea for Eritreans !!
Viva Eritrea !!

justo wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 11:58
Deqiq, I'd have loved to read your thoughtless piece and as usual get irritated. But your cousin pastalast is flooding the forum with filth, so I'll simply conclude your piece is more filth like your cousin's, thus replying you without reading you

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 20 Jul 2019, 00:22

Sabur aka pastlast wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 23:27

Justo the Gigolo of wedi medhin Berad Isayas and Isayas's B!TCH - ዓፋፍ : ጎሓፍ : ለዛይት : ዕቋር ::

You, the Gigolo of Isayas, care more about your master Agame wedi medhin berad Isayas than Eritrea.

Bvllshit chip gigolo slave of the Agame wedi medhin berad Isayas - Shut the Fvck Up Cheap B!TCH and Slave, justo Gigolo.

Eritrea for Eritreans !!
Viva Eritrea !!

justo wrote:
Yes.. sadly.. here comes agame baby Sabur aka pastlast :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :oops: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 20 Jul 2019, 02:13

Sabur = Hawzen, Hawzen = Sabur....first off I don't use a Signature at every one of my posts like you do Sabur=Hawzen.

So "Sabur" = "Opposition Eritrean", and "Hawzen" = "PFDJ Eritrean"? Right Agame agent? try again NOT!
Hawzen wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 00:22
Sabur aka pastlast wrote:

Eritrea for Eritreans !!
Viva Eritrea !!

justo wrote:
Yes.. sadly.. here comes agame baby Sabur aka pastlast :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :oops: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 20 Jul 2019, 02:16

Deki selul, this is your lowest point. Hide yourself under your ugum mother scurt

justo

Post by justo » 20 Jul 2019, 04:07

Sabur wrote:

Eritrea for Eritreans !!
Viva Eritrea !!
I can barely hear what you're saying. I cannot see either what you're writing. Try to increase the volume or the size of your fonts. You sound angry, have I missed on the child support I am paying you? Is that what you're saying? I've already sent you last month's alimony, stop spending my money on cheap make-up.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 20 Jul 2019, 04:18

Lady Justo, ati terewaeet Ho'moshenay Tr'anny, are you the gigolo, sex slave, of wedimedhinberad's arab boyfriends? I thought I could fo'ck all your orifices before I twist your neck and snatch your cursed ar'teran head off your body, but I guess I gotta leave you for the Arabs, they might need to harvest your cursedar'teran kidney after they snatch your head off your chenawi body. chenawit, get lost!

justo

Post by justo » 20 Jul 2019, 04:34

Abdelaziz wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 04:18
Lady Justo, ati terewaeet Ho'moshenay Tr'anny, are you the gigolo, sex slave, of wedimedhinberad's arab boyfriends? I thought I could fo'ck all your orifices before I twist your neck and snatch your cursed ar'teran head off your body, but I guess I gotta leave you for the Arabs, they might need to harvest your cursedar'teran kidney after they snatch your head off your chenawi body. chenawit, get lost!
antin embetey azuza, qdmi saminti ብአኽብሮት ጥያቔ ጠይቐ ናይሬ - wushuma eniekin'do zut zut labl. Ba'al hafti ene'eku arsey. ድርጅት እንኤኒ

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Jul 2019, 05:36

Deqi,

how do you square the fact that Eritrea achieved almost all MDG's and illiteracy is more or less eradicated? It's well known, that Eritrea was achieving 6-8% yearly growth between 1993-98. So do you think that talent is suddenly gone now, or are there other reasons for the bad economy? Did the sanctions and attempts at isolating the country etc, had any effect? There's of course push effects to the exodus but what about pull effects, like preferred asylum status if one is Eritrean?

Can't comment on the Abraham Afwerki story, because it sounds like hearsay to me. But if it really happened, I see some good things in that story. That the Ministers, can defy the man if neccesssry.

The relationship with Qatar, if you recall, developed during the concentrated attempts by the "International community" & the Sanaa axis to isolate Eritrea. So I cannot say Eritrea had much to say in that relationship, eventhough cautious because of the Muslim Brotherhood Influence on Qatar. In reality, through al Jazeera & the white South African reporter they sent to interview him, we noticed there was something fishy going on.

The UAE & SA thing is more complicated for me to talk about, except to say Eritrea's primary interest in that issue are not the Houthis per se, but Aqap-( al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula) and their elimination from Yemen.

Dr Abyi's visit, in my view, had multiple purposes.

1. 1 year review, since the peace deal.
2. Squash the rumours that went around, that the relationship between the 2 leaders had started to get cold.

Would I love to see more action & strides, though? Definitely!

justo

Post by justo » 20 Jul 2019, 06:03

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 10:16

The amir of qatar shajk hamad bin Khalifa
Deqiq dedeb, which Qatar are you talking about where Khalifa is amir?

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 20 Jul 2019, 08:34

Well, Zmeselo, I really commend you for your opinion. You gave us at least, some insight about your thoughts unlike the other trolls in this forum. As you might know, in most cases this days, every genuine ideas or critics raised by any concerned Eritrean is met with horrendous insults, harasments and degradation by trolls who are supposedly supporters of a government that has lost all crediblity by all standards.

Case in point, the reality in Eritrea today is that no one feels safe. Even priests and monks are not exempted from this anxieties. Just few weeks ago, 5 monks from Debrebzien were actually arrested and no one knows their whereabouts today. Short after that, followed the closure of different clincs and orphan homes run by the catholic church.

Most Eritreans are not allowed to have a passport. It is after they leave their country that they can obtain a passport of their nation. Most Eritreans that leave Eritrea for Ethiopia are in most cases to unite with their families in western europe and America. But, it has been almost a years since Eritrea opened an embassy in Ethiopia but still is not willing to support its citizens with a passport. And they have to take another route to Kenya or other neighbouring countries to obtain a passport.

To summarize my point. I don't feel there is a genuine desire from the government to meet peoples desire and aspiration. Reunion of families and repatriation of soldiers back home is something that is deemed allergic by the President. You can just figure it out why.

Zmeselo wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 05:36
Deqi,

how do you square the fact that Eritrea achieved almost all MDG's and illiteracy is more or less eradicated? It's well known, that Eritrea was achieving 6-8% yearly growth between 1993-98. So do you think that talent is suddenly gone now, or are there other reasons for the bad economy? Did the sanctions and attempts at isolating the country etc, had any effect? There's of course push effects to the exodus but what about pull effects, like preferred asylum status if one is Eritrean?

Can't comment on the Abraham Afwerki story, because it sounds like hearsay to me. But if it really happened, I see some good things in that story. That the Ministers, can defy the man if neccesssry.

The relationship with Qatar, if you recall, developed during the concentrated attempts by the "International community" & the Sanaa axis to isolate Eritrea. So I cannot say Eritrea had much to say in that relationship, eventhough cautious because of the Muslim Brotherhood Influence on Qatar. In reality, through al Jazeera & the white South African reporter they sent to interview him, we noticed there was something fishy going on.

The UAE & SA thing is more complicated for me to talk about, except to say Eritrea's primary interest in that issue are not the Houthis per se, but Aqap-( al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula) and their elimination from Yemen.

2. Squash the rumours that went around, that the relationship between the 2 leaders had started to get cold.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Jul 2019, 08:58

Strangly though, & I guarantee you that I'm not the one to attend PFDJ meetings and am not even a card carrying member of, but what I notice especially in the diaspora is the opposite.

Since the govt is universally painted as a worse dictatorship than all the dictatorships in the world combined, government supporters are routinely harassed. When they arrange a conference, instead of countering it by arranging a rival conference, the off- position rather disrupts pfdj's. Women being called "nay Isayas shermüta", while coming in. Check, all the govt supporters tweets! They're always countered, by a barrage of insults from the govt or Isaias haters. etc.

No civility, whatsoever. Yet, they demand civility from others.

The media in the West, prefers to interview govt. critics & only their point of view is heard etc.

I wouldn't be anonymous here, if it wasn't for that. Why so, if we're supposedly living in democracies?
eritrea wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 08:34
Well, Zmeselo, I really commend you for your opinion. You gave us at least, some insight about your thoughts unlike the other trolls in this forum. As you might know, in most cases this days, every genuine ideas or critics raised by any concerned Eritrean is met with horrendous insults, harasments and degradation by trolls who are supposedly supporters of a government that has lost all crediblity by all standards.

Case in point, the reality in Eritrea today is that no one feels safe. Even priests and monks are not exempted from this anxieties. Just few weeks ago, 5 monks from Debrebzien were actually arrested and no one knows their whereabouts today. Short after that, followed the closure of different clincs and orphan homes run by the catholic church.

Most Eritreans are not allowed to have a passport. It is after they leave their country that they can obtain a passport of their nation. Most Eritreans that leave Eritrea for Ethiopia are in most cases to unite with their families in western europe and America. But, it has been almost a years since Eritrea opened an embassy in Ethiopia but still is not willing to support its citizens with a passport. And they have to take another route to Kenya or other neighbouring countries to obtain a passport.

To summarize my point. I don't feel there is a genuine desire from the government to meet peoples desire and aspiration. Reunion of families and repatriation of soldiers back home is something that is deemed allergic by the President. You can just figure it out why.

Zmeselo wrote:
Deqi,

justo

Post by justo » 20 Jul 2019, 12:10

eritrea wrote:
We are not going to take you seriously, we are not going to accord you a serious response, our answer will always be derisive, abusive and full of contempt. Get used to this. I am saying this as a card carrying member of the PFDJ. You are from a parallel universe. So stop engaging us in a serious discussion

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 20 Jul 2019, 13:13

Coward, you are anonymous because you are an Opportunist PFDJ member. The "I'm not a card carrying member"...Negro please, everything you say and do is PFDJ card carrying member ACtivity and Behavior!

As soon as the Dictator is no longer in power for whatever reason, you will switch like all PFDJ members who switched from Dergue ESAPA to PFDJ in 1994.

Before PFDJ (People's..) was created in 1994, the EPLF which was SPECIFICALLy for ERITREANS ONLY had over 1 million members in the EPLA, Hafash Wudub, Relief groups etc!

PFDJ is NOT EPLF, PFDJ = DERGUE ESAPA + Isayas Afwrki's Mafia (selfinatsnet)!

Selfinatsnet's Goals have never been EPLF's Goals!....The outcome is clear in the way Eritrea is INTENTIONALLY HELD BACK from Development by PFDJ/Isayas Afwrki...(no sanctions, no weyane, no global quarters blah blah is to blame)

Selfish Zmeselo!

Zmeselo wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 08:58
Strangly though, & I guarantee you that I'm not the one to attend PFDJ meetings and am not even a card carrying member of, but what I notice especially in the diaspora is the opposite.

Since the govt is universally painted as a worse dictatorship than all the dictatorships in the world combined, government supporters are routinely harassed. When they arrange a conference, instead of countering it by arranging a rival conference, the off- position rather disrupts pfdj's. Women being called "nay Isayas shermüta", while coming in. Check, all the govt supporters tweets! They're always countered, by a barrage of insults from the govt or Isaias haters. etc.

The media in the West, prefers to interview govt. critics & only their point of view is heard etc.

I wouldn't be anonymous here, if it wasn't for that. Why so, if we're supposedly living in democracies?
eritrea wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:
Deqi,

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 20 Jul 2019, 13:22

Funny you PFDJ card carrying members are now accusing dissenters with the "you are from a parallel universe"-insult? LOL

you PFDJ members are such robot-like feces-consumers from Isayas Afwrki who schits in your mouth your daily thought!...Lol!
justo wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 12:10
eritrea wrote:
We are not going to take you seriously, we are not going to accord you a serious response, our answer will always be derisive, abusive and full of contempt. Get used to this. I am saying this as a card carrying member of the PFDJ. You are from a parallel universe. So stop engaging us in a serious discussion

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Jul 2019, 13:25

pastlast wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 13:13
Coward, you are anonymous because you are an Opportunist PFDJ member. The "I'm not a card carrying member"...Negro please, everything you say and do is PFDJ card carrying member ACtivity and Behavior!

As soon as the Dictator is no longer in power for whatever reason, you will switch like all PFDJ members who switched from Dergue ESAPA to PFDJ in 1994.

Before PFDJ (People's..) was created in 1994, the EPLF which was SPECIFICALLy for ERITREANS ONLY had over 1 million members in the EPLA, Hafash Wudub, Relief groups etc!

Selfinatsnet's Goals have never been EPLF's Goals!....The outcome is clear in the way Eritrea is INTENTIONALLY HELD BACK from Development by PFDJ/Isayas Afwrki...(no sanctions, no weyane, no global quarters blah blah is to blame)

Selfish Zmeselo!

Zmeselo wrote:

eritrea wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:
Deqi,

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 20 Jul 2019, 13:37

Zmeselo wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 13:25

pastlast wrote:

Selfish Zmeselo!

Zmeselo wrote:

eritrea wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:
Deqi,

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Jul 2019, 13:54

Did I stutter, you cünt?

You're the famous sperm drinker here in mereja, f-n bloodclot!

pastlast wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 13:37

Zmeselo wrote:

pastlast wrote:

Selfish Zmeselo!

Zmeselo wrote:

eritrea wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:
Deqi,

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 20 Jul 2019, 13:56

Look at Zmeselo in one of Isayas Afwrki's dungeons, Zmeselo is the masked Gimp:

pastlast wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 13:37

Zmeselo wrote:

pastlast wrote:

Selfish Zmeselo!

Zmeselo wrote:

eritrea wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:
Deqi,