Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

"The Killing of government officials was part of the much bigger fight against Oromo and Islam in the country"

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Jul 2019, 16:15

"The Killing of Amhara Regional leaders and other high ranking government officials in the country was part of a fight against Oromo and Islam in the country"

This guy seems to have more information than I thought I had myself before: I thought there could be a sort of conspiracy to deny the Oromo people the right to assume the role of leading the country. He says the issue is much bigger than that.

If Oromo is denied the right to be in a leadership role in the person of the likes of Dr. Abey Ahmed, then there will not be anyone who can ever aspire to successfully assume this role.

ABN people came to the political scene claiming that "their (the Amhara People's) role is MORE than that of any other ethnic groups in the making and sustaining of Ethiopia". This seamingly simple statement says more than what the sentence purportedly convey on the surface; it is a very rampant and dangerous claim by a political entity that wish to assume any kind of political responsibility in the country in the 21 century.

Hope our country was spared one more time again.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: "The Killing of government officials was part of the much bigger fight against Oromo and Islam in the country"

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Jul 2019, 16:28

The late Asamenaw Tsige said in one of his public speeches "the number of Amhara People living in other regions is much bigger than those who live in Amhara region itself". He indicated/implied that they (10 Million of them in the Oromia region alone) can be counted on in the ensuing fight between the Amhara people and their "enemies".

I was told by someone that there were in fact many Amhara university students in the other regions who were organised and waiting for the fight to start at any time and to join in.

Hope this is not true, but if indeed this claim has got minute grain of truth, we were indeed spared from a catastroph. Ethiopia looked up at its creater one more time, I think.

Abe Abraham

Re: "The Killing of government officials was part of the much bigger fight against Oromo and Islam in the country"

Post by Abe Abraham » 16 Jul 2019, 16:36

DefendTheTruth wrote:
16 Jul 2019, 16:28
The late Asamenaw Tsige said in one of his public speeches "the number of Amhara People living in other regions is much bigger than those who live in Amhara region itself". He indicated/implied that they (10 Million of them in the Oromia region alone) can be counted on in the ensuing fight between the Amhara people and their "enemies".

I was told by someone that there were in fact many Amhara university students in the other regions who were organised and waiting for the fight to start at any time and to join in.

Hope this is not true, but if indeed this claim has got minute grain of truth, we were indeed spared from a catastroph. Ethiopia looked up at its creater one more time, I think.
I thought you were more intelligent than that !

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Jul 2019, 16:41

Abe Abraham wrote:
16 Jul 2019, 16:36
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Have you got any proof that this can't be true?

Forget about my intelligence or lack of intelligence, the claim is not mine in the first place; I just recited it.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 16 Jul 2019, 16:46

The good thing is, this time we cannot be denied firearms, oromos have access to them, and so that means, oromos united and armed, can defend themselves very well against ANYONE in the horn of africa.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 16 Jul 2019, 16:56

DefendTheTruth wrote:
16 Jul 2019, 16:41
Abe Abraham wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Forget about my intelligence or lack of intelligence, the claim is not mine in the first place; I just recited it.
I am not questioning your integrity but the logic behind what you have been told. If it doesn't make sense you should reject it immediately.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 16 Jul 2019, 17:18

DefendTheTruth wrote:

Hmm... 8)

All options are open and on the table. Nothing should be counted as irrelevant or else you will face surprises as secretive and open fascists of all brands and colors but having the same single root are conspiring day and night, none stop. :mrgreen:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Jul 2019, 15:15

Abe Abraham wrote:
16 Jul 2019, 16:56
DefendTheTruth wrote:
16 Jul 2019, 16:41
Abe Abraham wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:

I am not questioning your integrity but the logic behind what you have been told. If it doesn't make sense you should reject it immediately.
Abe Abraham,

if you don't have any thing to hide about the truth, then come back and tell your audience my lack of integrity and/or intellegence after listenting to this official's narrative of the issue I talked in my post.

"Tor kebetenew, wore yebetenew" yembal abebal ale, indemastawusaw.

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 25 Jul 2019, 16:08

Oromos don't think critically. When Dr. Abey come to power first it was the Amharas who opened the road for his election. second it was the Amharas overwhelmingly supported his coming. the problem started when he started to stray from his beginning message to that of being distracted by OLF and radical Oromos. so blaming the Amharas doesn't hold water here.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Jul 2019, 16:15

mollamo wrote:
25 Jul 2019, 16:08
Oromos don't think critically. When Dr. Abey come to power first it was the Amharas who opened the road for his election. second it was the Amharas overwhelmingly supported his coming. the problem started when he started to stray from his beginning message to that of being distracted by OLF and radical Oromos. so blaming the Amharas doesn't hold water here.
So, should I understand your claim that the Government of PM Abey Ahmed is biased towards OLF and radical Oromos in its policy and execution of these policies that are actuall crafted in the name of the whole of Ethiopia?

Is that what you mean?