Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pastlast

Cigar Claims to have Played as Team Captain and Midfield on ERA Team in Ethiopian Soccer 1974-1977? Liar of EthioRev

Post by pastlast » 14 Jul 2019, 02:41

Anyone Other than Cigar can answer this, since at this Point Cigar is just a Proven Liar who has been caught and continues to Lie even more!

ERA was supposedly a Football(Soccer) Team in Ethiopia during the 1970s (specifically 1974- 1977), the years that Cigar claims to have been this 18 yr old soccer player ...who was made a Team Captain of ERA right on the First Try Out ..and then he was immediately picked up by the Ethiopian National Football Team to play in the African Cups of nations but Doesn't remember playing the 2 Games that Ethiopia played, specifically he doesn't remember the 2 - 0 Game Against Uganda.
Yet he claims to have played Against Uganda where Ethiopia won 4 - 1 and he scored a Penalty in 1975 Addis Ababa stadium (rainy day).
Any Ethiopian from that ewan (ERA) can respond, Cigar can just Admit that he is a Liar!
Cigar wrote:
13 Jul 2019, 19:48
You really are very stupid, chimpanzee IQed scum bag.
I mentioned it too.
But still you gonna bring some [deleted] to what ever I say.
I was the captain and midfield player of ERA.
Ethio air line wanted me but they only have one Eritrean (Brhane aka salvatore, a goal keeper in their squad) and I chose to play with ERA on the basis of the team had 5 Eritrean friends and players.
And oh yeah, I was the only player ever selected to the Ethiopian national team's history from ERA.
Now go google.
Man, you are really hasad agame.
By the way a ball in Eritrean tigrigna is KU'ESSO not KUESHO like you wrote in your agamigna.
But then again, you have to. After all you are a proud filthy agame who doesn't want to pretend as an Eritrean.

pastlast

Re: Cigar Claims to have Played as Team Captain and Midfield on ERA Team in Ethiopian Soccer 1974-1977? Liar of EthioRev

Post by pastlast » 14 Jul 2019, 03:17

A Team Captain and Midfielder all at the age of 18 when the Eritrean Legendary Soccer Player Vassallo was a Team Captain after Playing in So Many Teams and Winning!

Whose Shilho did Cigar S.uck to become a Team Captain of a Team Called "ERA" in 1974 and the Ethio Airline Team had only 1 Eritrean player but Cigar chose to Play on ERA which had already 5 Eritrean Players...This AGAMEs LIES Do Not STOP!...LOL!!!!
Cigar wrote:
I mentioned it too.
Ethio air line wanted me but they only have one Eritrean (Brhane aka salvatore, a goal keeper in their squad) and I chose to play with ERA on the basis of the team had 5 Eritrean friends and players.
And oh yeah, I was the only player ever selected to the Ethiopian national team's history from ERA.
Now go google.
By the way a ball in Eritrean tigrigna is KU'ESSO not KUESHO like you wrote in your agamigna.
But then again, you have to. After all you are a proud filthy agame who doesn't want to pretend as an Eritrean.

pastlast

Re: Cigar Claims to have Played as Team Captain and Midfield on ERA Team in Ethiopian Soccer 1974-1977? Liar of EthioRev

Post by pastlast » 14 Jul 2019, 04:09

More Lies of CIGAR, he Claims in this one that he Scored in the Game Against Egypt vs EThiopia 1976 10th Africa Cup of Nations: 1 - 1

http://www.rsssf.com/tables/76a.html

There was NO Game in 1976 between Egypt and Ethiopia in DIRE DAWA, there was a Game in Addis Ababa and the Ethiopian Player to Score was Mohamed Ali, and clearly CIGAR is Saying that He Scored and NOT Mohamed Ali who is OFFICIALLY on Record as Scoring in that Game.

Cigar , Stealing Identities, Lying, Cheating, Insulting Vassallo (Eritrean legend), Insulting other Eritrean players, seems to lie his way from one place to the other! He escapes to Kiev Ukraine after Cheating his way through the Ethiopian Football leagues!

Anything this Liar says should be taking as a LIE until Proven innocent!
Cigar wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 23:27
Pastidiot aka woyaneremoval, I though you would be the only one who knows my name.
Didn't your daughter, your sister, your mom and your wife tell you?
I am sure I told them, when I was raping them with a rusty craw bar.
Obviously you are missing some players from your list...like Geremew (Air lines) Getachew Dulla (st George) and some others including mine.
So go back and waste your time digging further to prove me wrong.
I don't have any obligation to prove any one.
I am an Eritrean and Eritreans are not freaking liars like you filthy agames.
Don't make it sound like playing football is some kind of prestige going to the moon or to brag about specially on those times.
As far as I never contributed to my country, have you never heard students from the former Soviet Union joining EPLF after completion of our studies?
I mean we didn't have choice. After graduating from our universities and colleges only the Eritreans graduates certificates were going to Addis (forcing us to go back to ethiopia) while all the ethios and agames receive it in the institutes they graduate.
And there was no player called Tesfaye. It is Tesfai you dumb as*s.
And yes me, Tesfai and Kubrom were having fun with lieutenant Tesfai's military jeep all over Addis.
And didn't I tell you to stop addressing me you wedi megal, gahba, assaw, mildewed, qorbae, harfaf, tegwar, chenawi mitra agame sherm*utta?
Why the f**k does a filthy agame care what an Eritrean did (doing) or not?
Yes, fooball even though I was a highly talented player even by nowadays standard, I didn't care for it. But yes I used it to take advantage.
First, I didn't go to the freaking remote Illubabor village, like the 100ds of thousands other students (stayed in Addis) while getting paid and playing for two years....the duration of the campaign.
Secondly I got letter of recommendations from my Piazza kebelie and from the ethio football federation which the ethio education ministry demanded if any student have to leave the country.
All those freaking players were playing from 5 to 10 years before I came to Addis and probably 5 to 10 years after I left Ethiopia. I did more in 2 to 3 years than all of them in over 10 years did.
You should say wow, for me to have done what I did in my first ever game in Addis, rather than doubting you hasad agame.
It is an Eritrean thing which you have no clue about.
We always excel at what we set up to do.

Aurora, good thing you ask. First I don't know this Asrat guy. I don't even remember majority of the names of the then team mates.
I was very young, very skinny and I hate to be touched by my opponents. I use my talent to expel them from my area.
Actually in Asmara, my team mates used to tell me that even our mothers push each other in church because I didn't play rough and if I did, I know they will break my legs.
But yes I scored against Uganda. It was a penalty kick. I remeber it clearly. It was raining and actually I slipped and fell after I kicked the ball. The Katanga side goal post.
And I scored against Egypt in Diredwa in a corner kick heading.
And guess what? Mohammed Ali and Geremew were the first asked to kick but they chickened out and when Peter the coach asked me, I say "hell yeah".

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 14 Jul 2019, 04:34

pastlast wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 02:41
Anyone Other than Cigar can answer this, since at this Point Cigar is just a Proven Liar who has been caught and continues to Lie even more!

ERA was supposedly a Football(Soccer) Team in Ethiopia during the 1970s (specifically 1974- 1977), the years that Cigar claims to have been this 18 yr old soccer player ...who was made a Team Captain of ERA right on the First Try Out ..and then he was immediately picked up by the Ethiopian National Football Team to play in the African Cups of nations but Doesn't remember playing the 2 Games that Ethiopia played, specifically he doesn't remember the 2 - 0 Game Against Uganda.
Yet he claims to have played Against Uganda where Ethiopia won 4 - 1 and he scored a Penalty in 1975 Addis Ababa stadium (rainy day).
Any Ethiopian from that ewan (ERA) can respond, Cigar can just Admit that he is a Liar!
Cigar wrote:
I mentioned it too.
Now go google.
Please remove this,it is enough,think of the land you call my land.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 14 Jul 2019, 04:43

Anyone Other than Cigar(or his other nicks Degnet) can answer this, since at this Point Cigar is just a Proven Liar who has been caught and continues to Lie even more!

Cigar wrote:
I mentioned it too.
Now go google.
[/quote]
[/quote]

pastlast wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 02:41

Cigar wrote:
I mentioned it too.
Now go google.
[/quote]

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 14 Jul 2019, 20:43

Cigar was my wife in 1977. He then moved to caribean and married to a jamaican there. The jamiacan then passed him to a big Samao guy in Hawaii till the Samao guy died due to a health complication. Cigar then moved to the bay area ending up in sanfransisco. he now works in a [deleted] bar full time. His arse now can't control his pboop and wears a special diaper

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 14 Jul 2019, 20:48

Misraq wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 20:43
Cigar was my wife in 1977. He then moved to caribean and married to a jamaican there. The jamiacan then passed him to a big Samao guy in Hawaii till the Samao guy died due to a health complication. Cigar then moved to the bay area ending up in sanfransisco. he now works in a [deleted] bar full time. His arse now can't control his pboop and wears a special diaper
Hahaha No wonder he is Screaming and Typing with Some Anger on this Ethiopian Review,he has schit backed up in his anous from 1975 HAHAHAHA!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 14 Jul 2019, 21:16

Cigar Denying that he was a A*ssreceiver of Dcks since the 1970s...he has denied and listen to Cigar explain why He Lied about Playing Soccer in Ethiopia, what he Really is saying was that Cigar Kwas Bekisu (Balls in his Anous) didn't tell us that there were was a Dck in his An0us!

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 14 Jul 2019, 22:00

How the f**k can one argue with a stupid, sport allergic, hasad liar, filthy agame?
What is next you scum bag?
Are you going to say that you are talking to an invisible Cigar.
You just freaking answered the question you are asking me and at the same time are denying that ERA (Ethiopian Road Authority aka Aura Godena) team existed from 1974 to 1977.
You idiot, those are the years I said that I stayed in Addis and said I played with ERA and the national team.
And yes, I might not have been the captain in my first game or month, but yes you idiot I was the captain of the team, because I was the star of the team and I was the only player from team ERA ever selected to the Ethiopian national team.
And when I left Ethiopia to the Soviet Union for study, the team was still there. I don't know what happened after I left.
And yes Salvatore like I told you was my friend in Asmara and he wanted me to join Ethio Air lines.
And like I said earlier in other post ERA has like 5 Eritrean players while Ethio Airlines only have Salvatore and thus I chose to play with more of my Eritrean friends. You don't know it and how the f**k can you tell me what I am is not what I am?
What the f**k is wrong with you a*ss wipe?
Did an Eritrean football player f**ked you in your fa*gg*ish a*ss hole and thus are asking me my name.
Well trust me Cigar doesn't play that. I am women satisfying footballer and you better try to find the guy who invaded your a*ss hole.
Listen you idiot, I don't give a crap whether you believe what I said. All I said is true.
The lie is on your part you mother f**ker.
You said a person (Berhane Asgedom aka Salvatore) was in Ethiopia playing for the national team at the end of 74 the whole years of 75 and 76 when during those years he was in Italy. That is a big fat lie.
How on hell is that possible you dumb a*ss?
I arrived in Addis in Aug 74 and the only time me and Salvatore were in Addis at the same time is from the end of 74 and may be the first one or 2 months of 75.
Yes while I was in Asmara (1973-till I arrived in Aug 74) he was a reserve goal keeper of the national team and a starter of the ethio airlines.
And yes like I said in my initial post the ethio federation picked only 9 students out of more than 300 league players students to be exempt from Mengistu's zemecha crap and out of the 9, six of us were Eritreans and again out of those 9 only me and Salvatore were selected for the national team, but Salvatore somehow against the rules of the zemecha policy, exited Ethiopia either at the end of 74 or the beginning of 75, which makes me to be the only student in the national team. And yes while all the 100ds of thousands high school, higher institutions, universities and college students were dispersed all over Ethiopia's remote areas teaching mengistu's communism crap for two years, I was one of the nine students who were exempted, I was the only one who was actually selected (Berhame too, but he left ethio) and I was allowed to stay in Addis while getting paid from ERA and the national team.
And yes, you dumb a'ss I was only 18 and I believe I am still the youngest ever selected to the ethio national team. I don't give a [deleted] if you believe me or not. Those are facts.
And yes all the rest of the national team players were playing in the league more than 7 to 8 years. And yes, I was selected in my first ever Addis game against Omedla.
Peter the German coach and Shewangzaw (assistant coach) came to our locker room after the game and asked me to report to the national team next training session.
And yes, I was very young and skinny that I remember Peter was measuring my arm.
It sounds like I am freaking bragging to jealous agame like you, but whether you want to believe it or not, I was not a physical player, but compensate with my amazing talents so much so the likes of Mohammed R.I.P. (Electric team player) used to be beg me to teach him the tricks I was diplaying.
And I don't have favorable foot. Both my feet are the same.
It is hard for you to believe my amazing story because you are a loser and you are astonished on how is it that I am a special Eritrean.
Again, I told you football was not my priority. If the zemecha crap didn't happen I wouldn't have played. I used my very short football career to my advantage first to get the zemecha exemption and secondly to get the hell out of ethiopia.
If I was a vision less like most of them old ethio national team mates, I would have tried harder and longer years and 110 million Ethiopians would have been talking about me as we speak.
Now, go f**k yourself.
You know that you won't believe me. So why the f**k are you wasting your time to find out who I am.
I am your master Shaebia.
I proved to you that you are a liar.
You didn't. And if you believe that I am a liar, be it call me a liar a million time you scum bag resah, hasad agame.
Wow, man ladies don't even exhibit obsession like you male shermutta.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 14 Jul 2019, 22:07

Repeating Everybody elses sstory but yet you Refuse to Identify your Name in the List provided, Go read the Other Topic where you are Just Bragging with No Proof other than what your Feminised Voice is saying, you sound like this CASTRATED Male that Isayas Afwrki Sent to the UN to speak for his Lack of Human Rights in ERitrea:

We know who all the Players are....in the 10th Africa Cup of Nations EThiopia 1976 team are..We know who Kibrom and Cento are, we know who the Ethiopian Players..Your Name is Not on the List...therefore you Are Lying or You Are Denying One of the Names on the OFFICIAL LIST!...

Don't Blame me when FACTS with EVIDENCE are Presented and All You have is YOUR RAMBLINGS and BUllschit Side Stories!

SPEAK UP like a MAN for ONCE, You Pathetic ChildMolesting Soccer FRAUD!

Here is Some Actual Footage of a REAL GAME with REAL SOCCER PLAYERS that PLAYED in ETHIOPIA in the 1970s...Facker Talking About you DOn't Know How to Upload a Picture...Get the FACK out of here with Your BULLSCHIT EXCUSES!
Loser CIGAR! FAKE Soccer FRAUD!

Cigar wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 22:00
How the f**k can one argue with a stupid, sport allergic, hasad liar, filthy agame?
What is next you scum bag?
Are you going to say that you are talking to an invisible Cigar.
You just freaking answered the question you are asking me and at the same time are denying that ERA (Ethiopian Road Authority aka Aura Godena) team existed from 1974 to 1977.
You idiot, those are the years I said that I stayed in Addis and said I played with ERA and the national team.
And yes, I might not have been the captain in my first game or month, but yes you idiot I was the captain of the team, because I was the star of the team and I was the only player from team ERA ever selected to the Ethiopian national team.
And when I left Ethiopia to the Soviet Union for study, the team was still there. I don't know what happened after I left.
And yes Salvatore like I told you was my friend in Asmara and he wanted me to join Ethio Air lines.
And like I said earlier in other post ERA has like 5 Eritrean players while Ethio Airlines only have Salvatore and thus I chose to play with more of my Eritrean friends. You don't know it and how the f**k can you tell me what I am is not what I am?
What the f**k is wrong with you a*ss wipe?
Did an Eritrean football player f**ked you in your fa*gg*ish a*ss hole and thus are asking me my name.
Well trust me Cigar doesn't play that. I am women satisfying footballer and you better try to find the guy who invaded your a*ss hole.
Listen you idiot, I don't give a crap whether you believe what I said. All I said is true.
The lie is on your part you mother f**ker.
You said a person (Berhane Asgedom aka Salvatore) was in Ethiopia playing for the national team at the end of 74 the whole years of 75 and 76 when during those years he was in Italy. That is a big fat lie.
How on hell is that possible you dumb a*ss?
I arrived in Addis in Aug 74 and the only time me and Salvatore were in Addis at the same time is from the end of 74 and may be the first one or 2 months of 75.
Yes while I was in Asmara (1973-till I arrived in Aug 74) he was a reserve goal keeper of the national team and a starter of the ethio airlines.
And yes like I said in my initial post the ethio federation picked only 9 students out of more than 300 league players students to be exempt from Mengistu's zemecha crap and out of the 9, six of us were Eritreans and again out of those 9 only me and Salvatore were selected for the national team, but Salvatore somehow against the rules of the zemecha policy, exited Ethiopia either at the end of 74 or the beginning of 75, which makes me to be the only student in the national team. And yes while all the 100ds of thousands high school, higher institutions, universities and college students were dispersed all over Ethiopia's remote areas teaching mengistu's communism crap for two years, I was one of the nine students who were exempted, I was the only one who was actually selected (Berhame too, but he left ethio) and I was allowed to stay in Addis while getting paid from ERA and the national team.
And yes, you dumb a'ss I was only 18 and I believe I am still the youngest ever selected to the ethio national team. I don't give a [deleted] if you believe me or not. Those are facts.
And yes all the rest of the national team players were playing in the league more than 7 to 8 years. And yes, I was selected in my first ever Addis game against Omedla.
Peter the German coach and Shewangzaw (assistant coach) came to our locker room after the game and asked me to report to the national team next training session.
And yes, I was very young and skinny that I remember Peter was measuring my arm.
It sounds like I am freaking bragging to jealous agame like you, but whether you want to believe it or not, I was not a physical player, but compensate with my amazing talents so much so the likes of Mohammed R.I.P. (Electric team player) used to be beg me to teach him the tricks I was diplaying.
And I don't have favorable foot. Both my feet are the same.
It is hard for you to believe my amazing story because you are a loser and you are astonished on how is it that I am a special Eritrean.
Again, I told you football was not my priority. If the zemecha crap didn't happen I wouldn't have played. I used my very short football career to my advantage first to get the exception and secondly to get the hell out of ethiopia.
If I was a vision less like most of them old ethio national team mates, I would have tried harder and longer years and 110 million Ethiopians would have been talking about me as we speak.
Now, go f**k yourself.
You know that you won't believe me. So why the f**k are you wasting your time to find out who I am.
I am your master Shaebia.
I proved to you that you are a liar.
You didn't. And if you believe that I am a liar, be it call me a liar a million time you scum bag resah, hasad agame.
Wow, man ladies don't even exhibit obsession like you male shermutta.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 18 Dec 2019, 03:10

Cigar is a Liar read the Posts , and you will see Cigar is a FRAUD!

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 19 Dec 2019, 03:25

Cigar is a liar and Fraud, he is claiming that he can't upload a Picture onto this Forum. Such a liar to have posted for over a decade on this forum using other nicks.

He knows how to post a picture on this forum, the problem is, there is No Picture of Him ever playing on the Ethiopian national Soccer team or the ERA team of which there is no Online Evidence of...the Testimonys of EPRDF, and other woyane online characters does not count as evidence!

Cigar is a LIAR Fraud and a TRAITOR who will get EXECUTED for this DESERTION of ERITREA in 1970s!

EXECUTION LOCATION: TBD
EXECUTION DATE: You won't know

Simple for this CLown to post his picture, Mohamed Ali, an Ethiopian Soccer player from the Same Year and Era this Clown Cigar claims to have played with, here is the picture of the Team...which one of them is you CIGAR? You fcking LYING SHARMUUTA COWARD? You can't answer...btch liar!

https://www.ethiosports.com/2013/07/25/ ... s-angeles/

HERE is the PENALTY KICK that CIGAR is CLAIMING that WAS SHOT by HIM....What a Fcking LIAR..NO PICTURE just his ARROGANT BOASTFUL Post on this Forum:...Here is the REAL PICTURE of MOHAMED ALI SHOOTING the PENALTY KICK...the FAKE CIGAR is claiming as his...Such UGLY AGAME Behavior of CIGAR is Heavily NOTED here: