Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq
Member+

Cush/kush alliance

Post by Misraq » 14 Jul 2019, 12:48

Cush alliance my arse :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Gallas highly touted cush alliance hit the Afar ground with a heavy impact. Coward gallas pushed this in a hope of gathering storm on amhara with some success in coward sidamas but when it reached in Afar, it encountered a bloody miscarriage.

I am sure somalis also will not fall for such cheap galla evil tricks. Anyways, if there is any galla reading this, evil is counter productive. Rely yourself than others.

Do a fact checking and learn that Afars dont suffer with inferiority complex like you and always show solidarity to amhara, the ethiopian state and the flag.

Please wait, video is loading...

TembienLiberation

Re: Cush/kush alliance

Post by TembienLiberation » 14 Jul 2019, 13:59

Misraq wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 12:48

Gallas highly touted cush alliance hit the Afar ground with a heavy impact. Coward gallas pushed this in a hope of gathering storm on amhara with some success in coward sidamas but when it reached in Afar, it encountered a bloody miscarriage.

I am sure somalis also will not fall for such cheap galla evil tricks. Anyways, if there is any galla reading this, evil is counter productive. Rely yourself than others.

Do a fact checking and learn that Afars dont suffer with inferiority complex like you and always show solidarity to amhara, the ethiopian state and the flag.

This is awesome!

Thank you for sharing!

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 14 Jul 2019, 14:06

Miss rock the omo river shankella girl with the plate in her lip:

Regardless of any disagreements between afar and oromo; we'll always agree on federalism, we'll always agree that as cushitic language speakers with the same ancestors; that we have more in common, and so on.
Oromo don't need anyone to fight anyone. Our alliances are based on common interests, mutual benefits, etc.
Remember we chased the tegadalay agame tplf back to mekelle alone. Solo.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 14 Jul 2019, 14:22

Sadacha Macca wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 14:06

Regardless of any disagreements between afar and oromo; we'll always agree on federalism, we'll always agree that as cushitic language speakers with the same ancestors; that we have more in common, and so on.
Oromo don't need anyone to fight anyone. Our alliances are based on common interests, mutual benefits, etc.

Sadacha,

You really have been miseducated (GWB) on this.

1. As for ancestry please do some reading Except for one clan that was oromo and was defeated by Afar during your north ward movement and has been adapted about 500 years ago. Same as happened with Agew and Tigrigni in Wollo.
The rest have no ancestral connection with Oromo or Somali. Afar and Tigreans and most Agew, Saho ..do not mix that easily. The Somali and Oromo may have exchanged tribes, sub clans through wars land..etc, but Afar have been stable at least last 1500 years.

Land wise and settlement the Afar are from near Portsudan and Dahlak islands. The Helenic pushed them south, with Bejas who were Helenic as-ss kiss-ers. That is why when Agazians came the Afar have been ally ever since.
To my knowledge Oromos moved from south to North.

2. Language how sure are you in its relation to Oromo. Afar Af is an Agew language not Oromo. Kush in this case is meaningless like we are all from Adam and Eve. Afar came in contact with Amhara 700 years ago.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 14 Jul 2019, 14:38

Misraq wrote:

Do a fact checking and learn that Afars dont suffer with inferiority complex like you and always show solidarity to amhara,
[/color]

Sultan Yayo was fighing against Italy, with the French blocking his way to water, and then all of a sudden Menelik army came from behind and captured the Sultan. He was jailed in Jima until the Italian invasion of 1936.

There is video supported by documents by Sultan Yayo grandson and an EBC Journalist

His grandson is historical person himself.

He was Ahmed Yayo, a derg official (anti Haileslassie). When Derg fell he took One Million Bir and 7 Government vehicles to Djibouti. When EPRDF settled and transitional government was set up, he handed the money and vehicles to President Meles Zenawi.

Moral of the story:
Don't exaggerate
Don't connect things that have no basis

You could be talking to:
Sultan Yayo family
Sultan Ali Mirah family who fought against Hatse Haileslassie as Weyannie and also against Derg as leader Afar Liberation Front.

When Lij Iyasu escaped from jail, he went straight to Yayo son. Sultan Yayo son realized he had no capacity to protect him, but with enough protection force, he brought Lij Iyasu to Tigray.

Both first and second wives of Hatse Yohannes were Afar.

You are half correct, half truth with the flag.
Listen to the Flag debate during transitional period and constitutional commission

The Tricolor was saved by the Afar. Majority wanted to get rid of it.
Listen to what he says about the tricolor being up side down.

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 Jul 2019, 15:46

Misraq wrote:

Was that the reason why the breaking of the news of "death of 'Oromara' being finalised in Ambo" happened in MeKhele or Mekele?

Which evernt was the first to happen, actually?

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 14 Jul 2019, 15:55

DefendTheTruth wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 15:46
Misraq wrote:

Was that the reason why the breaking of the news of "death of 'Oromara' being finalised in Ambo" happened in MeKhele or Mekele?

Which evernt was the first to happen, actually?

The thing in Meqele is Federalist forces
Listen to Prof. Hizqiel Gebissa
Federalist forces unlike Oromara has objective and measurable.

Oromara BTW is still on. All that shaky stand on constitution and Federalism by PM Abiy and ADP is a good sign.

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 14 Jul 2019, 16:24

illmaan Oromo sadacha mencha,

common ancestory cannot bring you in the same camp. what bring you in the same camp is the reality you find yourself in. your common ancestory sht aside, here is a clear difference between you and the good people of Afar.

Afar respect the Ethiopian Green, Yellow and Red flag. they actually say, even our camels know and respect it. Gallas think that flag is amhara flag and they hate it

Afar never raised sessession issue. while Gallas rant about 150 years colonization by Abissinians
Afar see the Amhara as their brother. Gallas are traitors and see amhara as their enemy. You even said that now. It was only Amhara who responded when Oromo is slaughtered like a cattle and amharas say oromo blood is my blood. but the untrustworthy traitor gallas response is obvious. always goes to its killer (tplf).

i can list more and more but that is enough to show the difference

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 14 Jul 2019, 16:37

Misraq wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 16:24

common ancestory cannot bring you in the same camp. what bring you in the same camp is the reality you find yourself in. your common ancestory sht aside, here is a clear difference between you and the good people of Afar.

Afar respect the Ethiopian Green, Yellow and Red flag. they actually say, even our camels know and respect it. Gallas think that flag is amhara flag and they hate it

Afar never raised sessession issue. while Gallas rant about 150 years colonization by Abissinians
Afar see the Amhara as their brother. Gallas are traitors and see amhara as their enemy. You even said that now. It was only Amhara who responded when Oromo is slaughtered like a cattle and amharas say oromo blood is my blood. but the untrustworthy traitor gallas response is obvious. always goes to its killer (tplf).

You yourself do not know Afar from Adam.
Teret Teret qumneger yelewim

What do you think the Afar Liberation Front was?

The Afar people were put into 6 provinces and administrative units.

Who did that and why?

Teret Teret is good lebealu dimqet, but cannoot replace true history.

Why would the Afar feel inferior to Amhara as you are accusing the Oromo.

The Afar were rulers in their day, just like the Agew. I am sure you have no clue about it.

The Afar have ruled the Amara.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 14 Jul 2019, 16:42

Misraq wrote:

Miss rock the omo river lady with the plate in her lip:

once again, afar and oromo can easily solve any differences, and will, because they have more in common than afar and amara do.
from language to culture, and in a lot of cases, religion.
afar will not help you bring back the ''kifle hager'' days either, if you do not believe me, ask them yourself.
lets go further.

to the flag issue; just because a sultan, who sold his afar people out, to work with abyssinian elites who kept afar, oromo, and others, under-educated and poor, said he likes the flag: it doesn't mean all afar or most afar feel the same. show me where most afar said they feel the same, then.
and the current flag, oromos have no problem with, the one that represents federalism, for the record.

can you prove afar see amara as their brother. show me proof, that most feel that way.
i will not just take your word for it. and i never said i see amara as enemy, i see their elites who wish to bring back 1956 ethiopia as our enemies, yes, but not the poor rural ones. big difference there my friend miss rock the omo river lady with a lip plate.
and only gondar said that, and even then, did they fight side by side with oromos or did they watch from a distance??
anyone can show solidarity with an oppressed neighbor, that's easy.

and do not cry because you expect oromos to be the foot soldiers of amara elites to fight tplf/tigray.
if you want to fight tigray, be a man, go fight them 1 on 1 like real men, do not cry and expect oromos to help you. it's NOT our fight.
if we can, we will mediate between you two, otherwise, our policy is non-interference.
do not act tough online and talk about how you can beat agames from an internet forum; that's nothing.
go do it. show us what you are about. we already chased them out of our lands, they do not rule or exploit us, we did our part.

btw it wasn't too long ago when this happened:

Ethiopia: Border clash leaves 15 injured

ESAT News (May 8, 2017)
A border clash between the Afar and Amhara last week in Hadar, 15 kms from Bati, left at least 15 people injured from both sides, according to ESAT’s sources.
The sources also said tensions remained high and there is fear that another clash could erupt any time. Federal Forces in the area did not intervene to calm the situation, the sources said.
Residents also told ESAT that officials from both sides met last month to resolve the border issue but to no avail. Observers repeatedly accuse the regime of instigating ethnic conflicts to sustain its divide and rule policies.
Border conflicts between communities in various parts of the country have been the cause of loss of lives and displacement in recent years.
Clashes between the Somali and Oromo communities in southeastern Ethiopian left at least 200 dead. Oromo political parties and rights groups blamed the Liyou Police of the Somali region for inciting the violence and perpetrating the killings.
Last edited by Sadacha Macca on 14 Jul 2019, 16:45, edited 1 time in total.

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 14 Jul 2019, 16:43

Agamew Axumawi,

This post shouldn't concern you since it isn't about Agame. Agame is defeated. whatever you say is irrelevant. we rendered you to nothing and your only hope now is to bank on the scattered agew, kemisse, kmant, oromo, sidama and the rest of beher-behereseboch. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jimmy

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 14 Jul 2019, 16:47

I hate lies
Even for "good" purpose.

There is no need to tell Teret Teret unless it has become part of you and you don't know otherwise.

The truth is good enough and satisfactory enough. No need to put a mountain of lies and teret teret.

There is a big conflict between Amhara and Afar right now....I am sure you don't know..from what pile of lies you wrote about Afar people.

Ethiopia : New Ethnic Conflict erupts between Afar and Amhara Border

Ethiopia: በአማራ እና አፋር አዋሳኝ ቦታ ውጥረት ሰፍኗል - Amhara and Afar regions - DW

There was public meeting last week as well.
Fano, gobez Aleqa..glorified Shifta is out of control in Amhara Kilil and the Afar do not want to remove everybody away.
They have asked Amhara Kilil to secure its side otherwise if the Afar rise you will hate the name Fano.
Last edited by Axumawi on 14 Jul 2019, 17:14, edited 2 times in total.

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 Jul 2019, 16:49

Axumawi wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 16:37
Misraq wrote:

Who did that and why?

The Afar were rulers in their day, just like the Agew. I am sure you have no clue about it.

Axumawi,

I will never read anything you write here again if you miss even for a single instance the word G7 in your forum littering scribbles.

G7, G7, G7, G7.................

For you the world starts and ends with G7 and G7, I assume your childhood molesters.

TembienLiberation

Post by TembienLiberation » 14 Jul 2019, 16:52

Misraq wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 16:43
Agamew Axumawi,

This post shouldn't concern you since it isn't about Agame. Agame is defeated. whatever you say is irrelevant. we rendered you to nothing and your only hope now is to bank on the scattered agew, kemisse, kmant, oromo, sidama and the rest of beher-behereseboch. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jimmy
LOL this is a very hard punch :mrgreen: I hope ❤️Azku_mai hebni will survive the blow

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 14 Jul 2019, 17:16

DefendTheTruth wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 16:49
Axumawi wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 16:37
Misraq wrote:

Who did that and why?

Axumawi,

I will never read anything you write here again if you miss even for a single instance the word G7 in your forum littering scribbles.

G7, G7, G7, G7.................

For you the world starts and ends with G7 and G7, I assume your childhood molesters.
lol
Thanks for the reminder

They are EPRP. You know that already.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 14 Jul 2019, 17:51

TembienLiberation wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 16:52
Misraq wrote:
Agamew Axumawi,

Jimmy
LOL this is a very hard punch :mrgreen: I hope ❤️Azku_mai hebni will survive the blow
lol
Always empty Gura
Now comes Alliance of Federalist Forces
Good luck

Always looking down on Agew peoples. Yet all the bravery you bragg about is theirs. You are so scared since the theft of history is being exposed.

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 14 Jul 2019, 17:53

Shin.tam weyanay. Its not empty gura when they have chased you back to your rathole in mekele.
Axumawi wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 17:51
TembienLiberation wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 16:52
Misraq wrote:
Agamew Axumawi,

Jimmy
lol
Always empty Gura
Now comes Alliance of Federalist Forces
Good luck

Always looking down on Agew peoples. Yet all the bravery you bragg about is theirs. You are so scared since the theft of history is being exposed.

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 14 Jul 2019, 19:40

Galla are so terrified that AMHARA is rising to defend itself and are searching an aliens in ancharterd territory. it won't work though

AbyssiniaLady

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 18 Jul 2019, 11:53

Axumawi wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 14:22
Sadacha Macca wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 14:06

Sadacha,

You really have been miseducated (GWB) on this.

1. As for ancestry please do some reading Except for one clan that was oromo and was defeated by Afar during your north ward movement and has been adapted about 500 years ago. Same as happened with Agew and Tigrigni in Wollo.
The rest have no ancestral connection with Oromo or Somali. Afar and Tigreans and most Agew, Saho ..do not mix that easily. The Somali and Oromo may have exchanged tribes, sub clans through wars land..etc, but Afar have been stable at least last 1500 years.

Land wise and settlement the Afar are from near Portsudan and Dahlak islands. The Helenic pushed them south, with Bejas who were Helenic as-ss kiss-ers. That is why when Agazians came the Afar have been ally ever since.
To my knowledge Oromos moved from south to North.

2. Language how sure are you in its relation to Oromo. Afar Af is an Agew language not Oromo. Kush in this case is meaningless like we are all from Adam and Eve. Afar came in contact with Amhara 700 years ago.

You make a fool of yourself, why do you always insert yourself in something you obviously know nothing about? Somalis, Afar and Saho speak similar languages and Afar and Somalis intermarry among themselves only, stick to what you know better which is trolling Amhara.