Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tog Wajale

The Roots & Causes Of Shenanigans Problems For Ethiopia & Eritrea Are Woyane/ T.P.L.F. Must Dealt Sooner !!!!!

Post by Tog Wajale » 11 Jul 2019, 09:42

Messages To All Ethiopian And Eritrean, We Ethiopian Amara & Mighty Shaebia Eritrean People Must Organize To Destroy The Cancerous Creatures Named Woyane T.P.L.F. Once For All From The Hideout Of Mekelle, Adwa Areas. If Not,, Eritrea And Ethiopia Will Never Ever Lived Side By Side As Long As Woyane T.P.L.F Sabotaged The Peace Process. It Is High Time Now To Destroy The Dedebit Woorgach Cancerous Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane From Tigrai Areas & Ethiopian Areas For Good.

Tog Wajale

Re: The Roots & Causes Of Shenanigans Problems For Ethiopia & Eritrea Are Woyane/ T.P.L.F. Must Dealt Sooner !!!!!

Post by Tog Wajale » 11 Jul 2019, 12:06

If We Don't Take Descisive Swift Actions Against These Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Former Criminals Leaders Now, Then We Are Looking Troubles Quagmires In Ethiopia And Eritrea In The Near Future. Ethiopia Mighty End Up Breaking Up Into Three Parts Of Countries. That's The Dreams Of The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Former Leaders. By All Means We Need Exterminate These Cancerous Creatures Now Before It Is Too Late.

Tog Wajale

Re: The Roots & Causes Of Shenanigans Problems For Ethiopia & Eritrea Are Woyane/ T.P.L.F. Must Dealt Sooner !!!!!

Post by Tog Wajale » 16 Jul 2019, 11:45

By All Means We Must Aresst Or Exterminate The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F Former Criminals Leaders Now Or Ethiopian And Eritrean Can Not Live Side By Side In Peaceful Coexistence.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 16 Jul 2019, 12:18

There Will Be No Peace Between Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane Former Criminals Leaders And Mighty Shaebia Eritrea Masters Of The Horn Peace Loving People/ Government. By All Means We Must Aresst Or Exterminate The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane Former Criminals Leaders Now Or We Will Have Quagmires Debacles In Ethiopia And Eritrea For Too Long Times. It Is High Time, In Coordination Ethiopian Amara People And Mighty Shaebia Eritrean People Must Destroy Woyane T.P.L.F Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Former Criminals Leaders For Good To Have Peaceful Coexistence Between Sisterly/ Brotherly Neighbors Country.