Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member
Posts: 15353
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 13:04

FACT: We Z Hammassiens Of Eritrea *SHALL* Always Be Z Masters Of Our Slaves 4 Life Z Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl! WEEY GUUD !

Post by tarik » 09 Jul 2019, 20:58


. Because We Hammassien We Will Always Be Z masters of our slaves z cursed-land-tigray ppl. 8)

Axumawi
Member+
Posts: 6322
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: FACT: We Z Hammassiens Of Eritrea *SHALL* Always Be Z Masters Of Our Slaves 4 Life Z Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl! WEEY GU

Post by Axumawi » 09 Jul 2019, 21:23

Ras Weldemichael Solomon after he was released from Prison

- I do not want to go back to Eritrea. They have become Italian slaves. I will not be slave for Italy.-

He established new life in Axum had children and family

Fought in two battles against Italy with some of his Shire and Akeleguzay friends at Agame area.

Emperor Menelik ordered not to attack Italy from Ethiopian side/Tigray.

Ras Weldemichael died and was buried in Axum.

Axumawi
Member+
Posts: 6322
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: FACT: We Z Hammassiens Of Eritrea *SHALL* Always Be Z Masters Of Our Slaves 4 Life Z Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl! WEEY GU

Post by Axumawi » 09 Jul 2019, 21:28

Ras Weldemichael Solomon (Wey Gomida)

Was most proud of his Agame/Axum/Shire roots.

He despised most Hamasien since they accepted Egypt, Turkey, Italy...who ever came.

He was envious of Akeleguzay who were never colonized until Hatse Menelik sabotaged them with Italy.

tarik
Senior Member
Posts: 15353
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 13:04

Re: FACT: We Z Hammassiens Of Eritrea *SHALL* Always Be Z Masters Of Our Slaves 4 Life Z Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl! WEEY GU

Post by tarik » 09 Jul 2019, 21:40

Axumawi wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 21:28
Ras Weldemichael Solomon (Wey Gomida)

Was most proud of his Agame/Axum/Shire roots.

He despised most Hamasien since they accepted Egypt, Turkey, Italy...who ever came.

He was envious of Akeleguzay who were never colonized until Hatse Menelik sabotaged them with Italy.
Axumawi aka agame

Good Evening Sir

Stop trying 2 be a catholic more than z pope. Rasi Woldemicheal was betrayed by ur evil tembenai alula and was imprisoned and was forcedddddd, 2 follow Ethiopia's intest. Stop lying RASI WOLDEMICHEAL SOLOMON NEVER LIKED AGAMES. HE ALWAYS LOVED ERITREA but of course he had issues with his cousins z TSAZEEGAS, But that was only internal issues, alula agame used that opportunity and sided with z TSAZEEGAS 2 SECRETLY SURROUND RASI WOLDMICHEAL SOLOMON Z FIRST EVER LEADER OF ERITREA!!! WHEN I BECOME Z LEADER OF ERITREA , I SHALL BRING BACK Z REMAINS OF Z SON OF ERITREA RASI WOLDEMICHAEAL SOLOMON WEDI HAZEGA, HAMMASSIEN. :idea:

Good Evening Sir

Axumawi
Member+
Posts: 6322
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: FACT: We Z Hammassiens Of Eritrea *SHALL* Always Be Z Masters Of Our Slaves 4 Life Z Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl! WEEY GU

Post by Axumawi » 09 Jul 2019, 23:20

tarik wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 21:40
Axumawi wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 21:28
Ras Weldemichael Solomon (Wey Gomida)

Was most proud of his Agame/Axum/Shire roots.

He despised most Hamasien since they accepted Egypt, Turkey, Italy...who ever came.

He was envious of Akeleguzay who were never colonized until Hatse Menelik sabotaged them with Italy.
Axumawi aka agame

Good Evening Sir

Stop trying 2 be a catholic more than z pope. Rasi Woldemicheal was betrayed by ur evil tembenai alula and was imprisoned and was forcedddddd, 2 follow Ethiopia's intest. Stop lying RASI WOLDEMICHEAL SOLOMON NEVER LIKED AGAMES. HE ALWAYS LOVED ERITREA but of course he had issues with his cousins z TSAZEEGAS, But that was only internal issues, alula agame used that opportunity and sided with z TSAZEEGAS 2 SECRETLY SURROUND RASI WOLDMICHEAL SOLOMON Z FIRST EVER LEADER OF ERITREA!!! WHEN I BECOME Z LEADER OF ERITREA , I SHALL BRING BACK Z REMAINS OF Z SON OF ERITREA RASI WOLDEMICHAEAL SOLOMON WEDI HAZEGA, HAMMASSIEN. :idea:

Good Evening Sir
Ras Weldemichael would have hated to be called Eritrean.

Italian given name

He hated colonizers. Of course he wanted to be king of Habesha and did not succeed.

Do you know Mariam was his saint not Michael, Gebriel, Giorgis..etc. He lived, died and got burried in his most favourite place Axum.

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 17381
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: FACT: We Z Hammassiens Of Eritrea *SHALL* Always Be Z Masters Of Our Slaves 4 Life Z Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl! WEEY GU

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Jul 2019, 04:24

ፎእ!

አንታ ሓሳዊ: ወዲ ሓሰዉቲ!

ክትሕስዉን ክትዘምቱን: ዲኹም ተወሊድኩም?

ዘርኢ ተመን!
Axumawi wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 23:20
tarik wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 21:40
Axumawi wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 21:28
Ras Weldemichael Solomon (Wey Gomida)

Was most proud of his Agame/Axum/Shire roots.

He despised most Hamasien since they accepted Egypt, Turkey, Italy...who ever came.

He was envious of Akeleguzay who were never colonized until Hatse Menelik sabotaged them with Italy.
Axumawi aka agame

Good Evening Sir

Stop trying 2 be a catholic more than z pope. Rasi Woldemicheal was betrayed by ur evil tembenai alula and was imprisoned and was forcedddddd, 2 follow Ethiopia's intest. Stop lying RASI WOLDEMICHEAL SOLOMON NEVER LIKED AGAMES. HE ALWAYS LOVED ERITREA but of course he had issues with his cousins z TSAZEEGAS, But that was only internal issues, alula agame used that opportunity and sided with z TSAZEEGAS 2 SECRETLY SURROUND RASI WOLDMICHEAL SOLOMON Z FIRST EVER LEADER OF ERITREA!!! WHEN I BECOME Z LEADER OF ERITREA , I SHALL BRING BACK Z REMAINS OF Z SON OF ERITREA RASI WOLDEMICHAEAL SOLOMON WEDI HAZEGA, HAMMASSIEN. :idea:

Good Evening Sir
Ras Weldemichael would have hated to be called Eritrean.

Italian given name

He hated colonizers. Of course he wanted to be king of Habesha and did not succeed.

Do you know Mariam was his saint not Michael, Gebriel, Giorgis..etc. He lived, died and got burried in his most favourite place Axum.

tarik
Senior Member
Posts: 15353
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 13:04

Re: FACT: We Z Hammassiens Of Eritrea *SHALL* Always Be Z Masters Of Our Slaves 4 Life Z Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl! WEEY GU

Post by tarik » 10 Jul 2019, 20:23

This is why z agames our slaves still call Eritrea z land of Hammassiens, because they know we hate them and we will defend Eritrea against z agames.


Axumawi
Member+
Posts: 6322
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: FACT: We Z Hammassiens Of Eritrea *SHALL* Always Be Z Masters Of Our Slaves 4 Life Z Cursed-Land-Tigray Ppl! WEEY GU

Post by Axumawi » 10 Jul 2019, 21:04

Raesi Weldemichael Solomon was a proud Agame who refused to be Italian slave.

He went and settled in Axuum established family had children and fought against Italy as any brave Agame would do.

He died and was buried in the Shadows of Zion Mariam..his patron saint all his life.


Anyone who wanted to be forgiven or needed help always asked Raesi Weldemichael in the name of Mary of Zion.

Post Reply