Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca
Member+

Re: I judge everyone as individuals and not based on ethnicity...except for agames

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Jul 2019, 19:39

present wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 19:13
Stop the nonsense, wahabi man. You Skinny as wahabi keerro. You are trying to sound like the foolish Bantus! :lol: didn't you say you are a kush. Kkkkkk Oromos are skinny people. It's okay, there is nothing wrong with it

actually Amaras are stronger. But strong means nothing when you are at war anyway. Amara's strength is not their power actually. That is not the way they defeated Egypt, derbush, Italy, etc. The afgans are a good example too. And look at all those white people who are warriors and strong. They will fck you up. They rule the fckn world. Your religion, culture and history is what matters most, religion being the most!

Be proud of Texas's white boys, it's okay :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am a professional fighter. But I don't talk nonsense and about myself.

Anyway, :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 18:02
present wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 17:54
You act like we don't know oromos back home :l

I typically don't talk about my personal performance on ER. I can tell you what I did and can I can do all day. My family too don't miss no targets, they are warriors. But no need to brag here, my priority is to avoid conflicts.

But your wahabi as's want talk stu!d shi't. :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 17:48
present wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 17:42
Naa,
Who do you think you are talking to? :

You are talking to us, here. We are not ferenjis :

1000 pounds your wahabi skinny as's :lol:

Don't go talk like that to a warrior like me. As a son a warrior I would blow the bullet through your stupid head, bi'tch. Like we did to the olf fckn soldiers hahahha

Hahahhababahahahahhahahaha

Sadacha Macca wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 17:37

You are always here to defend your agame family, I am proud of you sister belaynesh, i am sure meles zenawi would be proud of you too!
That's good, everyone wins and loses fights, even mike tyson, bruce lee, and the greats.
That's why people like me train daily.
For example, i leg press 1000 pounds easily, can you imagine what would happen if i swiftly kicked an enemy of the Oromo nation?
Wow, he might break in half!!!
But we are peaceful, we do not start fights, but if they come to us; we know how to handle them!
Also, why are you mad that an agame got whipped for using the galla word? he started the fight and you STILL defend the agame?
You are indeed a proud agame sister in denial! But it's clear to see what you are.

Agame sister:

Just because you are skinny, and most ethiopians are skinny, does not mean that we all are.
Some of us actually lift weights, play football, and so on; especially those of us raised most of our life in the diaspora.
You do not have to believe me, I do not say these things to brag, I speak the truth, whether you like it or not.
Playing football, you're bound to have strong legs, because you need them to excel at the sport.

And who is ''we''? You never fought in Ethiopia, a day of your life; you are in the comfort of your home in the diaspora.
Oh so you know all 40 million of us? you have, at most, maybe seen 10,000 oromos at the very most.
even if you had seen, let's say, 1 million; that'd still mean you haven't seen most of us.
and all u have to do is lift weights, eat decently, and be consistent. and u can build muscles.
depending on genetics too, because that plays a role in how big you can get.

i am, not impressed by guns, we all have guns here in texas, it's like having a shirt and pants, it's regular.
real men can box it out, and whoever wins, wins, you live to fight another day.
and yes, me too, i do not seek problems or conflicts. but can defend myself and others, if i need to.
that's all. i never start fights, but defend myself, and others.

Just because you're a well known liar; doesn't mean we all are.
Just because you're skinny; doesn't mean we all are.
Some of us have been lifting weights and playing sports since our teenage years, my agame friend.

Amaras are stronger? Yeah okay, where's your proof, my agame friend?
Strength always is individual based; not nation based.
and if we discuss nations, oromos are the most well known warriors in ethiopia.
italians mentioned fearing them the most, not anyone else.
Not to mention Oromos conquered more land, for a reason.

And yes physical strength is not enough, you must combine it with mental strength and intellect.

Nothing wrong with Texas my agame friend, it's a very welcoming place, and great for gun owners.

Professional fighter means nothing to me, one swift wing chun styled kick from me can break bones of a skinny agame and permanently punish them.
but once again, only in self defense.

present
Member+

Re: I judge everyone as individuals and not based on ethnicity...except for agames

Post by present » 10 Jul 2019, 19:57

The whole world knows Amaras are the real warriors...!

Amaras are actually the strongest people! Mentally and physically. I am a professional fighter...... I don't need to say much. I played other sports too, professionally. I am still on the top of it!

Amara and Tigrays fought multiple major battles against foreign powers before the battle of Adwa. Adwa was also majority Amara and Tigrays.

Amara and Tigrays are the real warriors! Fck that.

Oromos just joined Ethiopains and started participating with fights in late 1800. Let's talk the truth!!

Sadacha Macca wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 19:39
present wrote:
Stop the nonsense, wahabi man. You Skinny as wahabi keerro. You are trying to sound like the foolish Bantus! :lol: didn't you say you are a kush. Kkkkkk Oromos are skinny people. It's okay, there is nothing wrong with it

actually Amaras are stronger. But strong means nothing when you are at war anyway. Amara's strength is not their power actually. That is not the way they defeated Egypt, derbush, Italy, etc. The afgans are a good example too. And look at all those white people who are warriors and strong. They will fck you up. They rule the fckn world. Your religion, culture and history is what matters most, religion being the most!

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:

I typically don't talk about my personal performance on ER. I can tell you what I did and can I can do all day. My family too don't miss no targets, they are warriors. But no need to brag here, my priority is to avoid conflicts.

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 17:42
Naa,
Who do you think you are talking to? :

You are talking to us, here. We are not ferenjis :

1000 pounds your wahabi skinny as's :lol:

Don't go talk like that to a warrior like me. As a son a warrior I would blow the bullet through your stupid head, bi'tch. Like we did to the olf fckn soldiers hahahha

Hahahhababahahahahhahahaha

Agame sister:

Just because you are skinny, and most ethiopians are skinny, does not mean that we all are.
Some of us actually lift weights, play football, and so on; especially those of us raised most of our life in the diaspora.
You do not have to believe me, I do not say these things to brag, I speak the truth, whether you like it or not.
Playing football, you're bound to have strong legs, because you need them to excel at the sport.

And who is ''we''? You never fought in Ethiopia, a day of your life; you are in the comfort of your home in the diaspora.
Oh so you know all 40 million of us? you have, at most, maybe seen 10,000 oromos at the very most.
even if you had seen, let's say, 1 million; that'd still mean you haven't seen most of us.
and all u have to do is lift weights, eat decently, and be consistent. and u can build muscles.

i am, not impressed by guns, we all have guns here in texas, it's like having a shirt and pants, it's regular.
and yes, me too, i do not seek problems or conflicts. but can defend myself and others, if i need to.

Some of us have been lifting weights and playing sports since our teenage years, my agame friend.

And yes physical strength is not enough, you must combine it with mental strength and intellect.

Nothing wrong with Texas my agame friend, it's a very welcoming place, and great for gun owners.

Professional fighter means nothing to me, one swift wing chun styled kick from me can break bones of a skinny agame and permanently punish them.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Jul 2019, 20:14

present wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 19:57
The whole world knows Amaras are the real warriors...!

Amaras are actually the strongest people! Mentally and physically. I am a professional fighter...... I don't need to say much. I played other sports too, professionally. I am still on the top of it!

Amara and Tigrays fought multiple major battles against foreign powers before the battle of Adwa. Adwa was also majority Amara and Tigrays.

Amara and Tigrays are the real warriors! Fck that.

Oromos just joined Ethiopains and started participating with fights in late 1800. Let's talk the truth!!

Sadacha Macca wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 19:39
present wrote:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:

Sadacha Macca wrote:

Agame sister:

Amaras the strongest people? can you prove it, my agame friend? No one is doubting their strength, but to say they are the strongest in the world is just over-doing it.
i know you want them to help tplf get back to power, hence the over-exaggerated praise of them.

That's how I know you are an agame, and not oromara, or even amara; because you always defend agames, more than you defend the two ethnic groups you claim to belong to. You include agames with amaras, to make it seem as if amaras will help you fight oromos, to get sebhat nega and abay tsehaye back into menelik's palace LOL ayeeee sister belaynesh, this is tooooo obvious to see!
You are indirectly, begging amaras to help you fight oromos. which is fine; just be a man and do it directly!!

Everyone knows Oromos fought the hardest at adwa, the italians themselves said it, nobody is denying the roles amaras and tigrayans played, but oromos are warriors par excellence, and everyone, from enemies to allies of the oromos, admit this much.

The only ones who deny it are those who are so blinded by their hatred of the Oromos, that they cannot admit anything remotely positive about them.
Which is yet again, ironically, a trait of agame cyber trolls who are mad that Oromos chased their tegadalay uncles back to mekelle.

Without Oromos, there'd be no ethiopia. menelik's life was saved twice by who? Oromo warriors.
who led his armies? Oromos.
who did he live with and grow up with? mostly oromos. oh man i can smash your silly lies with facts all day!!!

facts speak for themselves agame boy, oromos are the true warriors of the horn, along with the somalis of course, the beja, among others.