Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawdian
Senior Member
Posts: 10737
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Islam, commercial, maritime and free

UAE: The Galla PM will send 200,000 maids

Post by Hawdian » 09 Jul 2019, 07:26

Ethiopians are only allowed to do one job and that's looking after Arab kids and cleaning their toilets. Every race has a specific job.

I know it


He said that under the deal 50,000 workers would be sent to UAE in the 2019/2020 fiscal year, and discussions were being held to send 200,000 over the next three years.
The Galla PM is continuing with the legacy of his Tigrai masters. Surely these are reforms :mrgreen:

I know the UAE well and my family lives there. Habesha and Galla can only do maids. They get peanuts. Many of them run away to look for something else but once caught they will be deported.

Philippines do all services such as hotels, food, etc

Indians have wealthy traders (Muslim Indians) and most come from the south. They do many professional jobs too but work under Arabs and Westerners.

Pakistanis do most transportation jobs including driving buses for the Government. They also run most private car parks. Very lucrative business especially in Sharjah.

Somalis do all jobs including the army, police, firefighters, trading, hotels, etc.

Once your father is policeman, the oldest son is automatically inducted.

Other jobs Somalis do include mosque Imam. Asians are very very rare. The Arabs say they have accents

The main imams are Syrians and Somalis. They get free housing and salary but all materials are supervised by the Religious body.

Also most nurses are Sudanese, Indian and Somalis.

The main labourers are Bangladeshis at the bottom in the construction industry.

Afghans are all around often doing small businesses such as running traditional bread bakeries. Them and the Bhutanese.

I go there often. We live across this mosque called Al Noor, it's part of the Corniche, Sharjah. Imam is Syrian, best reciter.



In Al Khasimia you can find few Habesha salons.

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 1370
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: UAE: The Galla PM will send 200,000 maids

Post by Somaliman » 09 Jul 2019, 12:47

Hawdian,

You've forgotten to add that Arabs in the Gulf know very well that Somalis don't take shi.t from anyone; thus, Somalis have a preferential relative treatment in the Gulf by the Arabs, while Ethiopian women are also used as sex slaves!

dolphin
Member
Posts: 200
Joined: 05 Aug 2018, 13:50

Re: UAE: The Galla PM will send 200,000 maids

Post by dolphin » 09 Jul 2019, 13:12

Somaliman wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 12:47
Hawdian,

You've forgotten to add that Arabs in the Gulf know very well that Somalis don't take shi.t from anyone; thus, Somalis have a preferential relative treatment in the Gulf by the Arabs, while Ethiopian women are also used as sex slaves!
you dont how somali Refugees are treated in arabia :shock: :shock:

in fact somalis are the joke of the arab world

just look what this arab guy say about somalis in 11:40 minute :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Axumawi
Member+
Posts: 6322
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: UAE: The Galla PM will send 200,000 maids

Post by Axumawi » 09 Jul 2019, 13:35

You have to see the positive side of it.

If they are unemployed in Ethiopia these young people will be victims of current politics double loss

If they work as maids:
They will educate their kids and siblings - next generation will be higher level workers in technology
They will help in daily life needs of their family, siblings and friends at the moment


ODP is copying TPLF, but without the background knowledge of people

It looks mostly monkey see monkey do.

TPLF never ever would ally with anti-federalists...but ODP most allies are anti federalist

Medo
Member
Posts: 961
Joined: 11 Jul 2018, 12:30

Re: UAE: The Galla PM will send 200,000 maids

Post by Medo » 09 Jul 2019, 14:03

Hawzenian aka Agame man, how many of them are Agames? Isn't it better if Agame ladies go in safe and legal way than dying just like some months ago in mass?

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 1370
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: UAE: The Galla PM will send 200,000 maids

Post by Somaliman » 09 Jul 2019, 14:22

dolphin wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 13:12
Somaliman wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 12:47
Hawdian,

You've forgotten to add that Arabs in the Gulf know very well that Somalis don't take shi.t from anyone; thus, Somalis have a preferential relative treatment in the Gulf by the Arabs, while Ethiopian women are also used as sex slaves!
you dont how somali Refugees are treated in arabia :shock: :shock:

in fact somalis are the joke of the arab world

just look what this arab guy say about somalis in 11:40 minute :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Donkey,
what you ignore by jealousy is that we're more intelligent than those Arabs! We're not Arabs but are part and parcel of the Arab League and play an influential role.

Illegal immigrants are treated badly everywhere around the world, alas, and jokes are jokes. But do you remember how many poor Ethiopian girls have been dehumanized, abused, enslaved, and killed in the Gulf!

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 21980
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: UAE: The Galla PM will send 200,000 maids

Post by Ethoash » 09 Jul 2019, 14:24

to everyone in here

Ethiopian maids have the right of movement... they can go any where there is no exist visa in Ethiopia so no body can stop them from going to UAE, the only thing the government try to do is make it legal that all..

i am not ashamed my Ethiopian sister go to UAE TO WORK .. i only ashamed if they steal which Somalia are master at it... yes, Ethiopia is very pooooooooooooooooooor country... we r mad as hell to come out from poverty hence we will take any job until we win over poverty and we shall over come...

Singapore and Korea go thou the worst economical evil to achieve greatness.. i hate it when small mind talk... i wish they know better.. Somalia is the last people to talk u guys let me remind u u have no country to call home.. if u misbehave they will deport u and then what to become another criminal gang

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 1370
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: UAE: The Galla PM will send 200,000 maids

Post by Somaliman » 09 Jul 2019, 14:36

Ethoash wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 14:24
to everyone in here

Ethiopian maids have the right of movement... they can go any where there is no exist visa in Ethiopia so no body can stop them from going to UAE, the only thing the government try to do is make it legal that all..

i am not ashamed my Ethiopian sister go to UAE TO WORK .. i only ashamed if they steal which Somalia are master at it... yes, Ethiopia is very pooooooooooooooooooor country... we r mad as hell to come out from poverty hence we will take any job until we win over poverty and we shall over come...

Singapore and Korea go thou the worst economical evil to achieve greatness.. i hate it when small mind talk... i wish they know better.. Somalia is the last people to talk u guys let me remind u u have no country to call home.. if u misbehave they will deport u and then what to become another criminal gang


Don't forget to show your gratitude to Somalis, in this regard, since we also hire your Ethiopian maids in Addis-Abeba!

Medo
Member
Posts: 961
Joined: 11 Jul 2018, 12:30

Re: UAE: The Galla PM will send 200,000 maids

Post by Medo » 09 Jul 2019, 14:50

Agame man, don't kid me😂 from when did Agames became Arab league members?

AbebeB
Member
Posts: 3921
Joined: 15 Oct 2016, 10:31

Re: UAE: The Galla PM will send 200,000 maids

Post by AbebeB » 09 Jul 2019, 14:57

I think Abiy is becoming smart to systematically send Arbas (habeshas) back to their home country. Some of them who remained back can work for the Oromos and as Sidamas as they (habnesha yebet serategna) are already hired maiden. In doing so, there is no rebesha (ie, mess) by thew so called NAMA.

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 21980
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: UAE: The Galla PM will send 200,000 maids

Post by Ethoash » 09 Jul 2019, 14:58

Medo wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 14:50
Agame man, don't kid me😂 from when did Agames became Arab league members?
HAHAHAH THAT is embarrassment one , at least they make them member but the Eritrean were rejected what a shame this is the people we r dealing ..

Somaliman wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 14:36
Don't forget to show your gratitude to Somalis, in this regard, since we also hire your Ethiopian maids in Addis-Abeba!


Somaliman, there is no shame u hiring Ethiopian maid ...there is no second class citizen in Ethiopia u enjoy all the right that Ethiopian have .. now that maid how pooooooooooooooooooooooooor u think she is if she doesnt want to work u cant hold her. u cant deny her salary .in short she have all the right under TPLF CONSTITUTION... MAID IS VERY RESPECTED JOB IN USA.. they make a lot of money ..my dream is if Dr. Abiy talk to USA AND START EXPORTING MAID that is how u started next time would be nurse ... if an Ethiopian maid start working in usa as living maid in short time they will become prefect in English soon they can start going to collage and become somebody...so i will never every look down on those willing to earn an honest money

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 1370
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: UAE: The Galla PM will send 200,000 maids

Post by Somaliman » 09 Jul 2019, 15:27

Ethoash wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 14:58
Medo wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 14:50
Agame man, don't kid me😂 from when did Agames became Arab league members?
HAHAHAH THAT is embarrassment one , at least they make them member but the Eritrean were rejected what a shame this is the people we r dealing ..

Somaliman wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 14:36
Don't forget to show your gratitude to Somalis, in this regard, since we also hire your Ethiopian maids in Addis-Abeba!


Somaliman, there is no shame u hiring Ethiopian maid ...there is no second class citizen in Ethiopia u enjoy all the right that Ethiopian have .. now that maid how pooooooooooooooooooooooooor u think she is if she doesnt want to work u cant hold her. u cant deny her salary .in short she have all the right under TPLF CONSTITUTION... MAID IS VERY RESPECTED JOB IN USA.. they make a lot of money ..my dream is if Dr. Abiy talk to USA AND START EXPORTING MAID that is how u started next time would be nurse ... if an Ethiopian maid start working in usa as living maid in short time they will become prefect in English soon they can start going to collage and become somebody...so i will never every look down on those willing to earn an honest money

I told you some time ago that I do not read your scribble past the second line.

I don't blame you for your poor English, because I believe I've also have to be able to communicate with every people. But you don't make any effort to improve your writing skills. You've to learn punctuation marks, man!

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 21980
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: UAE: The Galla PM will send 200,000 maids

Post by Ethoash » 09 Jul 2019, 15:32

Somaliman wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 15:27



I told you some time ago that I do not read your scribble past the second line.

I don't blame you for your poor English, because I believe I've also have to be able to communicate with every people. But you don't make any effort to improve your writing skills. You've to learn punctuation marks, man!
Somaliman

no problem i will lower it to your level

u live in USA . SO u can hire white American if u have the money so why u think u r special about hiring Ethiopian maid ..

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 1370
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: UAE: The Galla PM will send 200,000 maids

Post by Somaliman » 09 Jul 2019, 15:46

Ethoash wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 15:32
Somaliman wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 15:27



I told you some time ago that I do not read your scribble past the second line.

I don't blame you for your poor English, because I believe I've also have to be able to communicate with every people. But you don't make any effort to improve your writing skills. You've to learn punctuation marks, man!
Somaliman

no problem i will lower it to your level

u live in USA . SO u can hire white American if u have the money so why u think u r special about hiring Ethiopian maid ..

There's nothing wrong! But you Ethiopians have to be grateful to us for hiring thousands of maids in Addis while treating them as fellow Horn Africans with respect - needless to mention that we Somalis are very generous.

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 21980
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: UAE: The Galla PM will send 200,000 maids

Post by Ethoash » 09 Jul 2019, 15:58

Somaliman wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 15:46

There's nothing wrong! But you Ethiopians have to be grateful to us for hiring thousands of maids in Addis while treating them as fellow Horn Africans with respect - needless to mention that we Somalis are very generous.
i am not Amhara buda who deny the reality i am 100% prefer to work for Arab or Somalia even but for Western home then the Buda Amhara this people have black teff for their servant and white teff for their master guess what in the end the science proof that the black teff more better then the white one ......... this is one thing ..

but u also must be great full that Ethiopia treat u as human too.. u r not discriminated based on your origin or language or religion so i say to u enjoy living the high life in Ethiopia without running your mouth.. you dont do us any favor the favor is mutual ...

once up on time Eritrean was running their mouth like u do now.. once they said we Eritrean teach them how to eat with spoon the whole Ethiopian rise up and kick them out ...now i am warring u ... u r living in Ethiopia as gust .. dont run your mouth .. great full what u have have a nice day.. if u r Ethiopia then dont call yourself Somalia .. u r Ethiopian Somalia .. anyhow it is tiresome talking to u at this level..


even if i hire one white American maid does that mean Ethiopian is better then America because one Ethiopia hired one American maid .. what kind of idiot think that way..


if i hire one Indian maid that means Ethiopian r much better then India
you see ur logic how idiotic it is ... few rich Somalia might hire few Ethiopian but that doesnt mean u r better then Ethiopia u Somalian have no nation no state ..

Rtt
Member
Posts: 179
Joined: 31 Jan 2019, 15:33

Re: UAE: The Galla PM will send 200,000 maids

Post by Rtt » 09 Jul 2019, 15:59

Hawdian wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 07:26
Ethiopians are only allowed to do one job and that's looking after Arab kids and cleaning their toilets. Every race has a specific job.
Your right, you somali people got the allabuakbar and blowing people up task covered. You also have a very high number of retardedd childrens, every race is made for something like you said!

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 21980
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: UAE: The Galla PM will send 200,000 maids

Post by Ethoash » 09 Jul 2019, 16:03

Rtt wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 15:59
Hawdian wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 07:26
Ethiopians are only allowed to do one job and that's looking after Arab kids and cleaning their toilets. Every race has a specific job.
Your right, you somali people got the allabuakbar and blowing people up task covered. You also have a very high number of retardedd childrens, every race is made for something like you said!
Rtt,

you make me laugh.. no Somalian can closed his mouth.... their mouth doesnt fit properly so always it is open .. u cant tell them apart by their mouth ..

Axumawi
Member+
Posts: 6322
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: UAE: The Galla PM will send 200,000 maids

Post by Axumawi » 09 Jul 2019, 16:45

Bravo PM Abiy

I don't want to hear or see our unemployed young people, sale their parents property oxen..and pay to human traffickers...die in desert and sea...just to be a maid in Arabia.
Maid without papers
Maid without freedom of movement
Maid who lives in hiding
Maid that could be abused and killed and no one would know

Half of her life working to pay what was paid to human traffickers

Wollo is war zone between trafficker gangs from Afar, Oromo, Tigreans, Amhara..etc


Thank you PM Abiy...another 200,000 safe and productive youngsters who will change life of about 2 million of their siblings, relatives even friends.


Good Job.

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 1370
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: UAE: The Galla PM will send 200,000 maids

Post by Somaliman » 09 Jul 2019, 16:57

Ethoash wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 16:03
Rtt wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 15:59
Hawdian wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 07:26
Ethiopians are only allowed to do one job and that's looking after Arab kids and cleaning their toilets. Every race has a specific job.
Your right, you somali people got the allabuakbar and blowing people up task covered. You also have a very high number of retardedd childrens, every race is made for something like you said!
Rtt,

you make me laugh.. no Somalian can closed his mouth.... their mouth doesnt fit properly so always it is open .. u cant tell them apart by their mouth ..
you make me laugh.. no Somalian can closed his mouth.... their mouth doesnt fit properly so always it is open .. u cant tell them apart by their mouth
If one thing should make you laugh, it should be your incomprehensible English and your association with a Galla - Rtt!
Last edited by Somaliman on 09 Jul 2019, 21:48, edited 1 time in total.

Hawdian
Senior Member
Posts: 10737
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Islam, commercial, maritime and free

Re: UAE: The Galla PM will send 200,000 maids

Post by Hawdian » 09 Jul 2019, 21:39

Rtt wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 15:59
Hawdian wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 07:26
Ethiopians are only allowed to do one job and that's looking after Arab kids and cleaning their toilets. Every race has a specific job.
Your right, you somali people got the allabuakbar and blowing people up task covered. You also have a very high number of retardedd childrens, every race is made for something like you said!
Galla boy

I didn't make this topic to belittle the poor Habesha and Galla people. In fact, I help them whenever I'm in the UAE.

I was shedding light on the realities. Galla PM claims they will gain skills, how? Ethiopians are not even allowed to do anything other than domestic jobs. Abiy is either lying or he has no clue how the Gulf works.

Somalis are on another level. Not only are they given citizenship but they can buy homes like my family who own properties in Sharjah, Dubai, Ajman and Al Ain.

The number of Somalis living in the UAE ranges between 20,000 and 25,000 while 60 per cent of them are running their own businesses including import and export between Dubai and Mogadishu, besides gold, clothes, textiles and several trade commodities.

Many others are working in various government and private sectors. He said that the trade between Dubai and Mogadishu is flourishing at present. There are six Somali cargo aircraft operating from Dubai to Mogadishu, 12 to 14 times a week. The anchorage number two at the Dubai Port, facing Inter-Continental Hotel, is specially allocated for Somali goods.

The consulate is in the process of calibrating the accurate statistics of Somali businesses especially in livestock, fish and foodstuff as well as the exact number of people of the community residing in the UAE. The Somali community participates in varied activities organised in Dubai and other emirates, including activities at the Women's Club in Sharjah, summer camps, Dubai Shopping Festival and Dubai Holy Quran Award competition during Ramadan.
When Ethiopians run away they look for accommodations. My aunty has three apartments in Sharjah mainly in Al Khan area. She rents some to them.

Post Reply