Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MatiT

SAWA , The 25th round the Warsaye Generation./ Eritrean's sawa continues..No UN or the dying slave a@@games to stop us.

Post by MatiT » 08 Jul 2019, 22:06

https://www.facebook.com/wedySewura/vid ... 382737286/

ሓይልታት ምክልኻል ኤርትራ!

ከም ፈልፋሊ ማይ ዝፍልፍሉ መንእሰያታ ሳዋ ደቂ ኤርትራ ሽደን !
ጽኑዕ ርገጹ ግርማ ሃገሮም!

ራእይ ዘለዎም መንእሰያት ዛ ሃገር ሃገራዊ ኣገልግሎት ሳዋ ደቂ ህዝባዊ ግንባር ንደሞክራስን ፍትሕን እዚኦም ዘይ ኮኑን ደቃ ኣብ ብርኮም ዘስተንፍሱ ሕሩያት መንእሰያት ደቂ ኤርትራ። ኣብዚ ንኡስ ዕድሚኦም ብደስታን ባህታን ተደሲቶም ትርጉም ሃገርን ሃገራውነትን ተረዲኦም ነዛ ሃገር ብደምን ርሃጽን ንዋትን ክንዋሓሳ ድሉዋት ኣለና ይብሉና ። ብፍልጠትን ሞያን ቀሲምና ንሃገርናን ህዝብናን መንግስትና ክንኽሕስ ኣብ ቅድሚ ግንባር ደው ኤልና ሃልውልና ኤርትራና ዶባትኪ ንኸይ ድፈር ዕቤትኪ ንኸይ ንኪ ልምዓትኪ ዝያዳ ሓምላይ መሬት ክንኸድኖ ሕድሪ ሰማእታት ኣለና ከነምበልብሎ ባንዴራኺ እናበሉ ኣብ ብሩህ መጻኢ ዝዓሰሎ መንገዲ ሓድነት ሒዞም ንቕድሚት ክኸዱ ንዕዘብ ። እዛ ሳዋ ጠርናፊት ኩሉ ካብ 6 ዞባታት ኤርትራ ዝመጹ ደቂ ሃገር ኣብ ሓደ ቤት ሳዋ ጠርኒፋ ን9 ቢሄራት ቋንቋ ሃይማኖት ከይ በለት ኣብ ሓደ መንገዲ መስርዕ ሓድነት ኣትሒዛ በቲ ጽኑዕ መትከሎምን መኸትኦምን ዘንጸባርቕ ዓወታት ሓዚሎም ይጓናጸፉ ደቂ ሓራስ ነብሪ ።
ካድራት ህዝባዊ ግንባር ኣብዚ ሕጂ እዋን ከዕርፉሉ ዝግብኦም ንመጻኢ ወሎዶታት መታን ክሓይሽ ለይቲ ምስ መዓልቲ ኣብ ጎንታት ደቆም ኮይኖም ኣጆኹንም ኣጆና ሃገር ብሓላላት ተረኺባ ምውሓሳን ምዕባይ ቁጠብኣን ጸጥትኣን ውን ምሳኹም ኣለና እሞ ኣጆኹም ንኺድ ብርሃን ዩ ቅድሜና ምስ ኮነ መልሶም ። ከምቲ ነዛ ሃገር ወፊሮም ዘምጽዋ ሕጂ ውን ገና ድፍእ ዝብሉላ ዘለዉ ክብሪ ምስጋናን ይግብኦም ዩ ሞ ክበሩ ንበሩ እስ ኣናብስ ሰውራ ኤርትራ።

#YPFDJ ISRAEL ደቂ ሓደ ልቢ

ዓወት ንሓፋሽ""!!!!!""!!!!!!!!!

MatiT

Re: SAWA , The 25th round the Warsaye Generation./ Eritrean's sawa continues..No UN or the dying slave a@@games to stop

Post by MatiT » 08 Jul 2019, 22:09

London 6 July 2019
SAWA@25
Thousands of Eritrean nationals in diaspora are making preparations to visit the Homeland and spend their holidays among their people, reports from different parts of the world indicated. All relevant organisations have been reminded to extend the necessary assistance to the nationals who are arriving in their country to participate in the 25th Anniversary Celebrations in Sawa.

Meanwhile, the coordinating committee of the Sawa 25th Anniversary stated that necessary preparations are underway to celebrate the festival in a manner that reflects the role of the youth in the nation building process and the overall resolute national rebuff. It is expected that in addition thousands participants from inside the country, over 2,000 youth from different parts of the world will take part in the Festival.

pastlast

Re: SAWA , The 25th round the Warsaye Generation./ Eritrean's sawa continues..No UN or the dying slave a@@games to stop

Post by pastlast » 08 Jul 2019, 22:42

May they get conscripted and not allowed to Return to the West where they hold dual citizenship.
MatiT wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 22:09
London 6 July 2019
SAWA@25
Thousands of Eritrean nationals in diaspora are making preparations to visit the Homeland and spend their holidays among their people, reports from different parts of the world indicated. All relevant organisations have been reminded to extend the necessary assistance to the nationals who are arriving in their country to participate in the 25th Anniversary Celebrations in Sawa.

Meanwhile, the coordinating committee of the Sawa 25th Anniversary stated that necessary preparations are underway to celebrate the festival in a manner that reflects the role of the youth in the nation building process and the overall resolute national rebuff. It is expected that in addition thousands participants from inside the country, over 2,000 youth from different parts of the world will take part in the Festival.

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 08 Jul 2019, 22:48

"Sawa is a place where diversity is enjoyed. Annually, Sawa hosts thousands of young individuals from different walks of life. Through their diversity, those individuals grow in harmony, discipline & academics & come back with a big change of personality in their lives" taken from Shabait.com
#Eritrea

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 08 Jul 2019, 23:06

That means you are still scared shi-tless of the Agame.

All that "Game over", all that Hindu dance, all that Two hand womens chest pumping...was all fake...trying to appear like....

I knew that:

I am from Gonder..lol...Amara
We are one country
Abiy can govern Eritrea along with Ethiopia

was the truth.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Jul 2019, 23:15

Nah!

Sawa is much more than the already bygone, agame regime.

Sawa began, before the agame regime started a fight anyway.

Sawa's purpose is much more, than the military aspect of it. Sawa is a melting pot, for youngsters from different tribes & backgrounds to come together & to become one; unlike what the agame regime did to Ethiopia; dividing it on tribal lines.
Axumawi wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 23:06

All that "Game over", all that Hindu dance, all that Two hand womens chest pumping...was all fake...trying to appear like....

I knew that:

We are one country

was the truth.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 08 Jul 2019, 23:20

Zmeselo, when are you going to Hand Over your Children and Cousins to SAWA for Conscription, they have to do their National Duty. What makes any of your Children or Family members any Better than Any Eritrean SAWA student?
Zmeselo, are you Going to Send your Children and Cousins/Family Members of SAWA Age to Eritrea to Report for SAWA National Duty?

If you don't Answer, then your Answer is this:
ZMESELO said: "No My Children and Cousins and Family Members are MORE IMPORTANT than Any ERITREAN SAWA member and Superior to Them therefore Should Not Be Expected to Do as the LOWER CLASS Eritrean SAWA student/member/military soldier! My Children/COusins/Family Members are BETTER than the Eritreans in Eritrea!"

Zmeselo wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 23:15
Nah!

Sawa's purpose is much more, than the military aspect of it. Sawa is a melting pot, for youngsters from different tribes & backgrounds to come together & to become one; unlike what the agame regime did to Ethiopia; dividing it on tribal lines.
Axumawi wrote:

I knew that:

We are one country

was the truth.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 08 Jul 2019, 23:30

Zmeselo wrote:
Nah!

Axumawi wrote:

I knew that:

We are one country

was the truth.
I know SAWA is a forced creation of one people by raping Afar, Tigre, Kunama..girls by Hamasien colonels and leutenants.

our Neftegna ancestors in Ethiopia tried this, the result was the opposite. More divided people.

Trying all Eritreans to speak, eat, shi-t Hamasien is very primitive way of creating one fake people

Empty chauvinist thinking of backward rulers and their mob followers.

The day after Isayas is gone..there are people who will not live a single day with the Hamasien.

I hate to be you.

We have seen it in Ethiopia. If it was not for EPRDF a catastrophe would have befallen Ethiopia. The killings had already started by the time all liberation fronts entered what they claim as their homelands.

Nothing happened in Wollo and north of it.

South of it was meyhem....Watch what happened in Bodeno, Arba Gugu..etc. Worst also happened during Derg where the landless farmers went on rampage on anything remotely Habesha ...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Jul 2019, 23:37

You're losing your marbles, man. You don't make sense, one bit.
Axumawi wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 23:30
Zmeselo wrote:
Nah!

Axumawi wrote:

I knew that:

We are one country

was the truth.
I know SAWA is a forced creation of one people by raping Afar, Tigre, Kunama..girls by Hamasien colonels and leutenants.

our Neftegna ancestors in Ethiopia tried this, the result was the opposite. More divided people.

Trying all Eritreans to speak, eat, shi-t Hamasien is very primitive way of creating one fake people

The day after Isayas is gone..there are people who will not live a single day with the Hamasien.

I hate to be you.

We have seen it in Ethiopia. If it was not for EPRDF a catastrophe would have befallen Ethiopia. The killings had already started by the time all liberation fronts entered what they claim as their homelands.

South of it was meyhem....Watch what happened in Bodeno, Arba Gugu..etc. Worst also happened during Derg where the landless farmers went on rampage on anything remotely Habesha ...

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 08 Jul 2019, 23:45

Zmeselo wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 23:37
You're losing your marbles, man. You don't make sense, one bit.
Axumawi wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 23:30
Zmeselo wrote:
Nah!

Axumawi wrote:

I knew that:

We are one country

was the truth.

I hate to be you.

In Higdef speak it means:

As long as Isayas is there, you can take Afar, Tigre..girls to SAWA rape them and produce Hamasien children.

Creating one people. lol

After Isayas. I hate to be you.

Same as what happened in Ethiopia in the 70s and again 90s.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 08 Jul 2019, 23:50

Axumawit the filthy coward agame, if SAWA is what you want us to believe, it should make you happy and thus no need to advise us to dump it.
If you are smart and you mean what you believe, you should be quite and let us go to the cliff with SAWA program.
You see I don't wish any good things to you filthy agames aka tegarus, so if I see you going to the gutter, I will just laugh my a*ss off.
I would be stupid to guide you to the right road.
SAWA is more than a military program.
Look at the deserters Eritreans who are abroad now.
They all are successful in their daily lives in their host nations while yours stealing Eritrean identities left their country and are slaving in the Arab countries and are working in their host nations like your dads and moms used to slave in Eritrea.
SAWA will continue even if woyane and the likes of you are dead.
SAWA is a character building institute. And it doesn't hurt that every Eritrean learns how to shoot an enemy between their eyes too.
So keep your advice in your filthy a*ss.
Stop pretending as if you care about us.
Bbbuuuussshhtttiii.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 08 Jul 2019, 23:59

Cigar,

Fact:
Isayas called PM Abiy 3 times in half an hour during the recent coup attempt in Ethiopia.
PM Abiy was so busy gave the phone to somebody an Agame that was beside him. Isayas even got more scared and called Andargatchew Tsige (Isayas does not like Birhanu).

This is information you cannot find or believe if you are menga/mob culture.
See you tomorrow

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 09 Jul 2019, 00:09

Beautiful answer from beautiful mind. Period!!

Zmeselo wrote:
Nah!

Axumawi wrote:

I knew that:

We are one country

was the truth.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 09 Jul 2019, 00:22

Aye neger enda agameWoch

They always relate anything and everything with metrï and sex. Weird twisted people. This tribe need total mass psychoanalysis and treat them according to the findings.

Very disturbing cultural. It even normal Tigray father to impregnate his own daughter. And most of this undarage girls are the victims of their own fathers. Most of them have for HIV from their own fathers Yak!!

Axumawi

Is your daughter safe? I mean safe from you. You are a predator to your own daughter according to your own culture. May God help her if you do have a daughter.

I am just sayin

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 10 Jul 2019, 14:18

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 9&sfnsn=mo

ንዝኽሪ መበል 25 ዓመት ምምስራት ሳዋ.

ደርፊ "ንኣምን ንእመን" ብዳኒኤል ነብያት

Honoring Sawa’s 25th Anniversary and all the heroes/heroins that served and gave their lives to defend Erena’s sovereignty.

SAWA, The heartbeat of Eritrea.

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 14 Jul 2019, 13:17

.ERi-TV, Eritrea: 25 ዓመት ጽምብል ሳዋ ኣስታታት 10 ሽሕ ሰባት ከምዝሳተፍዎ ተገሊጹ
....https://www.facebook.com/10003603972552 ... /?sfnsn=mo

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 14 Jul 2019, 13:21

SAWA: The Perfect choice for sustainability!
Congratulation to all members of 1-32 Round National Service!
Saws stays for generation

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 14 Jul 2019, 13:26

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 5222701912

ሙዕ ግራት "ጀረናል ስብሓት ኤፍሬም". ከምዚ ይመስል.ምስ ዝሃውተቱ ኣይንሃውትት. ደቂ ኤረይ
ዘረባ ሓንሳብ'ዩ. ኩቡር መራሒና ብዝወረዶ ሃንደበታዊ ተጻብኦ. ሕክምና ድሕሪ ምእታው. ኣብ ድሓሸ ናይ ጥዕና ኩነታት ከምዘሎን. ኣብ ዝሓጸረ ግዜ ክኣ ምስ ስድራቤቱ ክሕወስ ሙካኑ ተዘሪቡሉ'ዩ. መስለኒ ። እንተ ናዞም. ኣንጻር ጽባቀ ዝጓዓዙ. ብጀካ ከኩፈኡ እንበር. ጽቡቅ ዘየውር'ዩ. ንቁኑዕ ገርሂ ሰብ ከህውትቱ ኢሎም ዝምህዝዎ ሓሶት. እዘን ሕቶታት እዚኤን ሕቶቱዎም.
➻መን ኢሉካ ---?
➻ካብ መን ሰሚካዮ--?
➻ኣበይ ሪኢካዮ---.?
➻ስቅ በል ጭብጢ ኣምጽኣለይ.?
ዝብላ ሑቶታት. ዋላ ሓደ ዝምልሰን ሓሳዊ የለን. ስለዚ. ብዛዕባ ኩቡር ጀረናል ስብሓት ኤፍርየም. ብወገነይ 💯/💯 ርግጸኛየ. ብቃላቱ ክድሕድሓልክን'ዩ. ወይለክን ኣፍንጫ ነብሪ ነኪስክን ትልፍልፋ ዘለክን።
🇪🇷[ሙሉእ ጥዕና ንኩቡር ጀረናል ስብሓት ]✊

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 14 Jul 2019, 13:56

Don't interrupt your enemy when in self destruction mode.

We Tigreans have no reason or motive to stop you from damaging yourself generation to generation, if that is what you want.

You have your country, that is where you needed our help and we have done that.