Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 16263
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: UNICEF Feeding a Million Ascaris in 2019

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Jun 2019, 21:51

What?

You post an article from 2003, & then say what?

What a waste of oxygen. :roll:
present wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 21:48
I told you can't fck with me. No body can? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 21:14
You f-n animal with no tail, who walks on two legs & lying mother-rapist: look at the date, you son of a pédophile:
Eritrea: Food aid from the European Commission arriving in Massawa

REPORT from European Commission Published

on 07 May 2003....https://reliefweb.int/report/eritrea/er ... ng-massawa
present wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 19:18
Ascari frahs adash cockroach qorchame zemselo,

That's is not from the US government, buddy. And not from USaid

How about this, you stupi'd Ascari.... I will get you more and more.

Deny this too :lol: :lol: :lol:


"DELEGATION OF THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION TO ERITREA
In the port of Massawa the vessel "Atlantis Pride" is since May 3 unloading 23,750 MT of food aid provided for Eritrea by the European Commission (EC). This is the shipment of a contribution totaling 55,000 MT, which is part of the EC pledge to the drought appeal issued by the Government of Eritrea in November. The rest of the food aid will arrive in the end of June or beginning of July.

The food will be distributed by ERREC to the vulnerable people in the rural areas of South Red Sea, Northern Red Sea, Anseba and Maekel. In total 490,000 people are being supported by this EC food aid.

In total the European Union and the European Commission has up to date provided 37.5 million Euro to alleviate the current crisis in Eritrea. (see attached table)

By this contribution the European Union and the European Commission is continuing, as it has done during the last years, to help Eritrea in order to secure the lives of its people and to help them resume normal activities.

The European Commission also supports all efforts made by the Government and other actors in Eritrea to decrease food aid dependency and improve food security."


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 16263
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: UNICEF Feeding a Million Ascaris in 2019

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Jun 2019, 21:55

Here's the article you posted in its entirety, you piece of human waste:
Eritrea: Food aid from the European Commission arriving in Massawa

REPORT from European Commission Published on 07 May 2003

DELEGATION OF THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION TO ERITREA

In the port of Massawa the vessel "Atlantis Pride" is since May 3 unloading 23,750 MT of food aid provided for Eritrea by the European Commission (EC). This is the first shipment of a contribution totaling 55,000 MT, which is part of the EC pledge to the drought appeal issued by the Government of Eritrea in November 2002. The rest of the food aid will arrive in the end of June or beginning of July.

The food will be distributed by ERREC to the vulnerable people in the rural areas of South Red Sea, Northern Red Sea, Anseba and Maekel. In total 490,000 people are being supported by this EC food aid.

In total the European Union and the European Commission has up to date provided 37.5 million Euro to alleviate the current crisis in Eritrea. (see attached table)

By this contribution the European Union and the European Commission is continuing, as it has done during the last years, to help Eritrea in order to secure the lives of its people and to help them resume normal activities.

The European Commission also supports all efforts made by the Government and other actors in Eritrea to decrease food aid dependency and improve food security.

Temt
Member
Posts: 1772
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 22:23

Re: UNICEF Feeding a Million Ascaris in 2019

Post by Temt » 17 Jun 2019, 22:12

Zmeselo wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 21:55
Here's the article you posted in its entirety, you piece of human waste:
Eritrea: Food aid from the European Commission arriving in Massawa

REPORT from European Commission Published on 07 May 2003

DELEGATION OF THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION TO ERITREA

In the port of Massawa the vessel "Atlantis Pride" is since May 3 unloading 23,750 MT of food aid provided for Eritrea by the European Commission (EC). This is the first shipment of a contribution totaling 55,000 MT, which is part of the EC pledge to the drought appeal issued by the Government of Eritrea in November 2002. The rest of the food aid will arrive in the end of June or beginning of July.

The food will be distributed by ERREC to the vulnerable people in the rural areas of South Red Sea, Northern Red Sea, Anseba and Maekel. In total 490,000 people are being supported by this EC food aid.

In total the European Union and the European Commission has up to date provided 37.5 million Euro to alleviate the current crisis in Eritrea. (see attached table)

By this contribution the European Union and the European Commission is continuing, as it has done during the last years, to help Eritrea in order to secure the lives of its people and to help them resume normal activities.

The European Commission also supports all efforts made by the Government and other actors in Eritrea to decrease food aid dependency and improve food security.
"Human waste" indeed, otherwise known as ሓርኢ!

present
Member+
Posts: 8790
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: UNICEF Feeding a Million Ascaris in 2019

Post by present » 17 Jun 2019, 22:37

Ascaris,

You can't fck with me I told you.

You have been saying ertirea never has revived food aid ever :lol: :lol: :lol:

But the world has provided 24,000 MT food aid to you Ascaris.

Thank God. Now we are one step forward. Now you admit you have been on food aid at some point. NEVER EVER say again that you never recieved food aid!!!! hahahaha hahahah

Let's dig in deep and see where you are now?

Ascaris :lol: :lol:
Last edited by present on 17 Jun 2019, 22:54, edited 1 time in total.

Agazi General
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: 19 Aug 2018, 13:14

Re: UNICEF Feeding a Million Ascaris in 2019

Post by Agazi General » 17 Jun 2019, 22:43

Waw gobez tegadalay tigraybrazer presently.
U are indeed ze brave tigrayan brazer we everseen here. Keep exposing the self hating northern tegaru kebessa.

present
Member+
Posts: 8790
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: UNICEF Feeding a Million Ascaris in 2019

Post by present » 17 Jun 2019, 23:00

Agazi,
If you are a tigrean, you and I have one thing in common, we both love to fight those devil minority ascaris Kebesas. But, I am not a Tigrean. Don't get me wrong. I only hate tplf. I like ordinary Tigreans. There is no real Ethiopian that does not love Tembien and Anderta people.
Agazi General wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 22:43
Waw gobez tegadalay tigraybrazer presently.
U are indeed ze brave tigrayan brazer we everseen here. Keep exposing the self hating northern tegaru kebessa.

Agazi General
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: 19 Aug 2018, 13:14

Re: UNICEF Feeding a Million Ascaris in 2019

Post by Agazi General » 17 Jun 2019, 23:29

present wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 23:00
Agazi,
If you are a tigrean, you and I have one thing in common, we both love to fight those devil minority ascaris Kebesas. But, I am not a Tigrean. Don't get me wrong. I only hate tplf. I like ordinary Tigreans. There is no real Ethiopian that does not love Tembien and Anderta people.
Agazi General wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 22:43
Waw gobez tegadalay tigraybrazer presently.
U are indeed ze brave tigrayan brazer we everseen here. Keep exposing the self hating northern tegaru kebessa.


Its ok my brave tegaru brazer i am wiz u.
Pastor degnet is wiz u. Journalist tegadalay awash is wiz u. General halafi mengedi is wiz u.
The genius professor ethoash is wiz u too.
No need 2 be scared of shared tegaru blood brazer.

We only hate the kebessa or northern tegaru because they are ashamed of their own tegaru blood and are trying 2 deny us a greater tigray state.
Besides zat zey are our people. Same church same language and same blood brazer.


Gobez tegadalay tigray

present
Member+
Posts: 8790
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: UNICEF Feeding a Million Ascaris in 2019

Post by present » 18 Jun 2019, 01:32

Ascari Hawzen,

I was trying to give you the chance to shy away on your own but you are, of course, an Ascari, and as you know ascaris are cockroaches!

You are just a big cockroach


You anbeta qorchame Ascari


Agazi General wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 23:29
present wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 23:00
Agazi,
If you are a tigrean, you and I have one thing in common, we both love to fight those devil minority ascaris Kebesas. But, I am not a Tigrean. Don't get me wrong. I only hate tplf. I like ordinary Tigreans. There is no real Ethiopian that does not love Tembien and Anderta people.
Agazi General wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 22:43
Waw gobez tegadalay tigraybrazer presently.
U are indeed ze brave tigrayan brazer we everseen here. Keep exposing the self hating northern tegaru kebessa.


Its ok my brave tegaru brazer i am wiz u.
Pastor degnet is wiz u. Journalist tegadalay awash is wiz u. General halafi mengedi is wiz u.
The genius professor ethoash is wiz u too.
No need 2 be scared of shared tegaru blood brazer.

We only hate the kebessa or northern tegaru because they are ashamed of their own tegaru blood and are trying 2 deny us a greater tigray state.
Besides zat zey are our people. Same church same language and same blood brazer.


Gobez tegadalay tigray

Agazi General
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: 19 Aug 2018, 13:14

Re: UNICEF Feeding a Million Ascaris in 2019

Post by Agazi General » 18 Jun 2019, 02:35

present wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 01:32
Ascari Hawzen,

I was trying to give you the chance to shy away on your own but you are, of course, an Ascari, and as you know ascaris are cockroaches!

You are just a big cockroach


You anbeta qorchame Ascari


Agazi General wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 23:29
present wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 23:00
Agazi,
If you are a tigrean, you and I have one thing in common, we both love to fight those devil minority ascaris Kebesas. But, I am not a Tigrean. Don't get me wrong. I only hate tplf. I like ordinary Tigreans. There is no real Ethiopian that does not love Tembien and Anderta people.
Agazi General wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 22:43
Waw gobez tegadalay tigraybrazer presently.
U are indeed ze brave tigrayan brazer we everseen here. Keep exposing the self hating northern tegaru kebessa.


Its ok my brave tegaru brazer i am wiz u.
Pastor degnet is wiz u. Journalist tegadalay awash is wiz u. General halafi mengedi is wiz u.
The genius professor ethoash is wiz u too.
No need 2 be scared of shared tegaru blood brazer.

We only hate the kebessa or northern tegaru because they are ashamed of their own tegaru blood and are trying 2 deny us a greater tigray state.
Besides zat zey are our people. Same church same language and same blood brazer.


Gobez tegadalay tigray

It's okay my brazer if u want to keep hiding ur agame roots. We need brazers like u and awash 2 help ze greater tigray cause. Keep it up. We must distract ze oromara and make zem hate kebessa instead of us agames. So keep changing the subject to ze kebessa. Great job brazer
U are still our beloved agazi brazer 4 life.
Fck ze self hating agame kebessa until they accept zat zey too r ze sons of alula and yohannes
Gobez tegadalay presently

Post Reply