Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca

Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by Sadacha Macca » 15 Jun 2019, 16:50

It's usually smaller groups who wish to secede, in order to save themselves from extinction or being fully assimilated.
or other reasons.
however, what reason is there, for majority groups, such as the oromo, who have historically played a huge role in making and keeping ethiopia together, to secede?
why would we leave a home that we built with our blood, sweat, and tears?
even if that home has been abusive at times to our brothers and sisters?

if tigray wants to secede, then we wish them well, as neighbors, it's not our obligation or job to try to stop them.
it wouldn't work anyway, because brute force can never work in such cases, it just makes the situation worse.
however, you must do it according to the laws of the land, article 39, which takes time. u can't just wake up one morning, eat some kita and drink shahi, and say hey i feel like seceding!

that's not how it works. it takes a process.

present
Member+

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by present » 15 Jun 2019, 17:12

They are even asking Amara to secede as well. :lol: :lol: Imagine that? Why the two majority people that defended and built Ethiopia together would secede? It does not make sense but the minorities would try and they really want us to do so, especially, the kebesas and tplf agames

odaa1

Post by odaa1 » 15 Jun 2019, 17:18

You are nasty Opdo cadre and your wife from you know like Abiy

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 15 Jun 2019, 17:32

odaa1 wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 17:18
I am not a part of any political party-i am simply a son of Oromos, who puts his people first, and still waiting for you to prove that most oromos want to secede, and u have yet to post any proof, my grasshopper chasing and baking friend.

to present:
i do not have any problem with eritreans or the kebessa in particular.
or even with the average tigrayan, amara, gurage, anyone.
I believe in judging on an individual basis. so if i meet an evil person who happens to belong to any ethnic group, i expose that individual, and not direct my hatred towards their entire nation or ethnic group.

sun

Post by sun » 15 Jun 2019, 18:10

odaa1 wrote:
hmm.... :lol:

It is not a problem to be cadres of different organizations (parties) in a democracy because different segments of the society have different needs and different services demands which can be fulfilled by the cooperation of different political parties and their cadres. This means that cadres of different parties are not fundamentally in conflict situation but in cooperative situation.
What is destructive is that some cadres think that it is only them who exclusively own the road to the moon and back and through that go too far out of the healthy track. 8)
Last edited by sun on 15 Jun 2019, 18:56, edited 3 times in total.

sun

Post by sun » 15 Jun 2019, 18:44

present wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 17:12
They are even asking Amara to secede as well. :lol: :lol: Imagine that? Why the two majority people that defended and built Ethiopia together would secede? It does not make sense but the minorities would try and they really want us to do so, especially, the kebesas and tplf agames
hmm... 8)

It is perfectly logical that some of these noisy cadres say so because then they will turn around 36o degrees and cry high and loud saying that these people are trying to secede from Ethiopia the great and the everlasting and immediately place themselves as saviors Ethiopian unity against separatist terrorists, now begging money, arms, diplomatic, military, economic, strategic international supports for the annihilation of the so called separatists and then build own empire on their graves. It is just a technique for pushing obstacles out of the way and then taking their places even without the victim's knowing anything about it. And outside interests may help such evil projects on the basis of scratch my back so that I may scratch yours, mode of cooperative diplomacy. :oops:

Why do you think that Obbo halafi, the cvnning Wolf dressed in brown sheep skin always make hate speech about Ethiopia (even right now when Ethiopians are independent as the jails and concentration camps are closed and prisoners set free like the colorful singing birds in the sky) and advocating secession for all the Ethiopian Nations and nationalities further demanding and agitating that the secession declaration needs to be exactly at the same synchronized exact time. Then of course he will chicken out of his own promised proposal at the moment declaration and act directly against all of those who foolishly and emotionally went on declaring Independence, instead Halafi going back and taking all what is left of Ethiopia after the fragmentation.

“The wolves knew when it was time to stop looking for what they had lost, to focus instead on what was yet to come.” ~Jodi, Lone Wolf :lol:
Last edited by sun on 15 Jun 2019, 18:52, edited 1 time in total.

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 Jun 2019, 18:50

Sadacha,
That is cool, that is the right thing to do for all of us, of course. I am the same way. But I am exceptional for the ascari kebesa/hamasen because it's hard to find a good one that wishes Ethiopians well. NONE. They are snakes!!.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 17:32
odaa1 wrote:
I am not a part of any political party-i am simply a son of Oromos, who puts his people first, and still waiting for you to prove that most oromos want to secede, and u have yet to post any proof, my grasshopper chasing and baking friend.

to present:
i do not have any problem with eritreans or the kebessa in particular.
or even with the average tigrayan, amara, gurage, anyone.
I believe in judging on an individual basis. so if i meet an evil person who happens to belong to any ethnic group, i expose that individual, and not direct my hatred towards their entire nation or ethnic group.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 15 Jun 2019, 18:54

Sadacha, you make a lot of sense. I agree with you the majority demanding secession is strange indeed.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 15 Jun 2019, 19:04

present wrote:
That is your new reality..You are going to keep suxxxking Oromo dixxxck to safeguard your existence. The days on which you look down on the Oromos as subhuman creatures is officially over. I believe the other day, to appease the oromos and kiss their a%%, you were claiming that you were "Oromara" just like the honorable Hailu Shawl who also tried to deceive and hoodwink the Oromo by claiming that he was Oromara :mrgreen: If you ask me you, The Oromo see your stunt and your deception and look at your arse as a pathetic bxxxxch who is on the mercy of others. Advice from his eminence. Have pride and say, i am master of fate and commander of my destiny and don't be a phony and wanna be.

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 Jun 2019, 19:05

Yes, tplf and ascaris came into our lands and said they are the reason why we, Ethiopians, are together. :lol: Now that they are gone but we are still together!!. Then we may ask "what happened". Well, it was all a lie some people failed for!. We have been together and still are!

Now they want to see an Oromo v Amara war, so bad, they want it. But since that hope also went down the drain, now they are asking the majority to call for article 39.

We the majorities said NO. They have not given up, yet, they are back at thier old technics trying it all over again; insulting an ethnic group in the name of the other ethinc group. Well, since they are already low, it makes perfect sense for them to re-start their evil technics to pull us down to their level!!

Well, this time we run the government together :lol: :lol:

I say GOOD LUCK to them!!!

sun wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 18:44
present wrote:
hmm... 8)

It is perfectly logical that some of these noisy cadres say so because then they will turn around 36o degrees and cry high and loud saying that these people are trying to secede from Ethiopia the great and the everlasting and immediately place themselves as saviors Ethiopian unity against separatist terrorists, now begging money, arms, diplomatic, military, economic, strategic international supports for the annihilation of the so called separatists and then build own empire on their graves. It is just a technique for pushing obstacles out of the way and then taking their places even without the victim's knowing anything about it. And outside interests may help such evil projects on the basis of scratch my back so that I may scratch yours, mode of cooperative diplomacy. :oops:

Why do you think that Obbo halafi, the cvnning Wolf dressed in brown sheep skin always make hate speech about Ethiopia (even right now when Ethiopians are independent as the jails and concentration camps are closed and prisoners set free like the colorful singing birds in the sky) and advocating secession for all the Ethiopian Nations and nationalities further demanding and agitating that the secession declaration needs to be exactly at the same synchronized exact time. Then of course he will chicken out of his own promised proposal at the moment declaration and act directly against all of those who foolishly and emotionally went on declaring Independence, instead Halafi going back and taking all what is left of Ethiopia after the fragmentation.

“The wolves knew when it was time to stop looking for what they had lost, to focus instead on what was yet to come.” ~Jodi, Lone Wolf :lol:

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 Jun 2019, 20:31

Agame tplf,
Amara is too big to be suc'ing on anyone's di'ck. Amara is not like the minority kebesa and tplf cadres who suc'k all types of di'cks.

If Amara have real issues with other fellow ethincs, Amara would have been gone long ago. Imagine if tplf agames like halafi have the power and the resources, history, culture and man power the Amaras have, they would have been GONE.

But since Amara have no problem with others, we are still here as long us other want to say here!!

So fck off, you idiot.
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 19:04
present wrote:
That is your new reality..You are going to keep suxxxking Oromo dixxxck to safeguard your existence. The days on which you look down on the Oromos as subhuman creatures is officially over. I believe the other day, to appease the oromos and kiss their a%%, you were claiming that you were "Oromara" just like the honorable Hailu Shawl who also tried to deceive and hoodwink the Oromo by claiming that he was Oromara :mrgreen: If you ask me you, The Oromo see your stunt and your deception and look at your arse as a pathetic bxxxxch who is on the mercy of others. Advice from his eminence. Have pride and say, i am master of fate and commander of my destiny and don't be a phony and wanna be.

Democrat

Post by Democrat » 16 Jun 2019, 07:18

The Oromo have different back ground and culture (Gaddaa). An independent Oromia Republic will benefit the Oromo people more as they have their resources under control by their government. Oromos can develop their culture and language if they are indepdent country. They can developtheir music and literature better. Oromos can form their own companies and develop them better.

It is not about majority or minority. It is about the benefits one gets from being an independent country. Oromos could live from the sell of coffee only. As Ethiopia is not able to gauarantee equality of all citizens, an independent Oromia Republic will be the option.

present
Member+

Post by present » 16 Jun 2019, 12:06

You are a tplf, of course, you are going to say that kkkk
Living with other ethincs does not prevent Oromo from using its own resources and etc but will block Oromo from sharing other's resources.

You are just a tplf looter trying to run away with your loot
Democrat wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 07:18
The Oromo have different back ground and culture (Gaddaa). An independent Oromia Republic will benefit the Oromo people more as they have their resources under control by their government. Oromos can develop their culture and language if they are indepdent country. They can developtheir music and literature better. Oromos can form their own companies and develop them better.

It is not about majority or minority. It is about the benefits one gets from being an independent country. Oromos could live from the sell of coffee only. As Ethiopia is not able to gauarantee equality of all citizens, an independent Oromia Republic will be the option.

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 16 Jun 2019, 12:12

Who told you Oromos want to secede? You are misinformed! Oromos never asked secession. They asked Independence! Independence and secession are two different things. Don't fall into the trap that Habeshas set for you and get out of confusion.
Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 16 Jun 2019, 12:46

present wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 20:31
Agame tplf,
Amara is too big to be suc'ing on anyone's di'ck. Amara is not like the minority kebesa and tplf cadres who suc'k all types of di'cks.

If Amara have real issues with other fellow ethincs, Amara would have been gone long ago. Imagine if tplf agames like halafi have the power and the resources, history, culture and man power the Amaras have, they would have been GONE.

But since Amara have no problem with others, we are still here as long us other want to say here!!

So fck off, you idiot.
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
present wrote:
"oromara" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: present. You are going to keep sxxxxcking Oromo dxxxxick If you want to see the geographical map of current ethiopia unchanged..

Speaking of halafi, Why should halafi and others leave Ethiopian when they were screwing the "oromara" for the last 20 years and they were treated like modern royalty in Ethiopia? Just imagine, People who makes up less than 6 % of the population were ridding the "oromara "like a cheap [deleted] and you were bowling your head like a docile and submissive negro :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oromara below ye Qondaf :mrgreen:

present
Member+

Post by present » 16 Jun 2019, 13:31

Amara is too big and Oromo is too big. We don't need to do your evil wish. The whole world knows us!! You are just a minority kebessa

You are talking from your mekel hole :lol:

Why did you run away then, you bi'tch :lol:

You were talking about: unity, Abay dam, "biher bihereseboch, and pretend to be the best for all Ethiopains. You were begging Ethiopains for 22 years then you started attacking Ethiopians openly after you looted enough. Now look where you are, you anbeta qorchame.

No body lasts a day if fighting Ethiopians directly but your bit'ch a'ss was hiding among the people , borrowing and constructing buildings. Finally, when you felt like standing like a men, come out of your closet and be the evil that you are, you were beaten to death and forced to run away

http://etribuneblogs.files.wordpress.co ... .jpg?w=600

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 12:46
present wrote:
Agame tplf,

So fck off, you idiot.
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
present wrote:
"oromara" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: present. You are going to keep sxxxxcking Oromo dxxxxick If you want to see the geographical map of current ethiopia unchanged..

Speaking of halafi, Why should halafi and others leave Ethiopian when they were screwing the "oromara" for the last 20 years and they were treated like modern royalty in Ethiopia? Just imagine, People who makes up less than 6 % of the population were ridding the "oromara "like a cheap [deleted] and you were bowling your head like a docile and submissive negro :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Last edited by present on 16 Jun 2019, 13:41, edited 2 times in total.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 16 Jun 2019, 13:39

present wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 13:31
Amara is too big and Oromo is too big. We don't need to your evil wish. The whole world knows us!! You are just a minority kebessa

You are talking from your mekel hole :

Why did you run away then, you bi'tch

You were talking about unity, Abay dam, "biher bihereseboch, you were the best for all Ethiopains. You are was begging Ethiopains for 22 years then you started attacking Ethiopain openly. No look where you are, you anbeta qorchame.

No body lasts a day if fighting Ethiopians directly but your bit'ch a'ss was hiding among the people , borrowing and constructing building. Finally, when felt like standing like a men, come out of your closet and a be the evil that you are, you were beaten to death and run away

http://etribuneblogs.files.wordpress.co ... .jpg?w=600

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 12:46
present wrote:
Agame tplf,

So fck off, you idiot.
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
present wrote:
They are even asking Amara to secede as well. :: Imagine that? Why the two majority people that defended and built Ethiopia together would secede? It does not make sense but the minorities would try and they really want us to do so, especially, the kebesas and tplf agames

Oromara :mrgreen: :mrgreen: present. Did you bow your qentir arse to the 6% of the population or not.... I know your docile and submissive bixxxtch used to say, eshi getay, eshi getay to your lords for the last 25 years and here you are sxxxxcking Oromo dxxxcick to have protection.

Who is your daddy now? :mrgreen: Oromara belew ye galeda lij. :mrgreen:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 Jun 2019, 15:21

deleted because of የዱር አራዊት ......................
Last edited by Ethoash on 16 Jun 2019, 16:20, edited 1 time in total.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 16 Jun 2019, 15:56

"oromara" present :mrgreen:
Are you still sxxxxcking Oromo dxxxxck. Then again, Who would like to get a blow from Galeda lij "oromara" like you :mrgreen:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 Jun 2019, 16:21

sod and son.

if oromo is majority and if they dont need to secede then let abolished article 39... u dont need it...

even if that is the case why would u show your card... no body told u about poker face... u and other ethnic are in negotiation with Amhara to have a new deal ... before the deal done u show them your card what up?

the oromo want many thing from Amhara . one language right. flag right, religion right, contorting and government local government ..etc etc . the only thing that make the amhara to make a deal was your treat to break away now they know u will not break away they will not give u an inch...

now u will tell u r majority balbala .. if that the case what happened in Addis Ababa they take it away from u...let see what the hell r u going to do in Addis Ababa they told u in your face it is not oromo city..

second out majority fake news.. i have news for u the golden colonized u for 30 years and the Ahmhara colonized u for 150 years..they dont even allowed u to speak your own language and give your children your own name they make u name after Amahra name ......

on the other trade i was hammering those Amhara telling them that i agree with them to abolish ethnic fed. system as long as if they keep Afarn oromia as national language guess what who come and spoill it no other then Soda and when i told him he is idiot he come and open this thread ...