Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB

@USA: ከ1992 ጀምሮ በኢትዮጵያ የሰሩ የአሜሪካ አምባሰደሮች ለኢትዮጵያ በዘር ላይ ይተመሠረተውና ልል ማዕከል ፈደራሊዝም ተመራጭ ነው አሉ፡፡

Post by AbebeB » 07 Jun 2019, 22:00

ከ1992 ጀምሮ በኢትዮጵያ የሰሩ የአሜሪካ አምባሰደሮች ለኢትዮጵያ በዘር ላይ ይተመሠረተውና ልል ማዕከል ፈደራሊዝም ተመራጭ ነው አሉ፡፡ ውይይታቸውን ለማዳመጥ ከ47 ደቂቃ መጀመር ይቻላል፡፡

ቀደም ሲል ስል የኦሮሞ ሕዝብ የራስን ዕድል በራስ የመወሰን መብትን የተመለከተ በአሜሪካ መንግስት ባለስልጣናት ውይይት ተደርጎ እንደነበር ይታወቃል፡፡

አሹ ወላይታ!

Link:

Abe Abraham
Member+

Re: @USA: ከ1992 ጀምሮ በኢትዮጵያ የሰሩ የአሜሪካ አምባሰደሮች ለኢትዮጵያ በዘር ላይ ይተመሠረተውና ልል ማዕከል ፈደራሊዝም ተመራጭ ነው አሉ፡፡

Post by Abe Abraham » 07 Jun 2019, 22:10

AbebeB wrote:
07 Jun 2019, 22:00
ከ1992 ጀምሮ በኢትዮጵያ የሰሩ የአሜሪካ አምባሰደሮች ( When the whiteman speaks Nighghers should listen attentively ! ) ለኢትዮጵያ በዘር ላይ ይተመሠረተው ( Where are you Mandela ? ) ና ልል ማዕከል ፈደራሊዝም ተመራጭ ነው አሉ፡፡ ውይይታቸውን ለማዳመጥ ከ47 ደቂቃ መጀመር ይቻላል፡፡

ቀደም ሲል ስል የኦሮሞ ሕዝብ የራስን ዕድል በራስ የመወሰን መብትን የተመለከተ በአሜሪካ መንግስት ባለስልጣናት ውይይት ተደርጎ እንደነበር ይታወቃል፡፡

አሹ ወላይታ!

Link:

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: @USA: ከ1992 ጀምሮ በኢትዮጵያ የሰሩ የአሜሪካ አምባሰደሮች ለኢትዮጵያ በዘር ላይ ይተመሠረተውና ልል ማዕከል ፈደራሊዝም ተመራጭ ነው አሉ፡፡

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 07 Jun 2019, 23:00

Maybe Abebe b, the German missionaries had written “ Ethiopian history,” which has been the OLF bible from which you drew your knowledge from, but Ethiopians I want to remind you do not take lesson about what type of governance is good to them from people who live more than six thousands miles away from them. Have you heard about Sweden syndrome, or something like that — a kidnapped person becoming sympathetic to the cause of the kidnapper overtime —
The American diplomats who worked in Addis, who rarely if ever seen any other part of Ethiopia, and sometimes drank whiskey with tribal politicians, and needed the tribal politicians’ permission to talk to any politician who entertains different politics than the EPDRF know-it-all should not be an expert who lecture us about Ethiopian politics. If anything they are parroting what the TPLF and accessories fed them. These are the same people who said Meles had been the bright example of African competent leadership. They were psychologically kidnapped because perhaps they were for sale.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 07 Jun 2019, 23:00

Maybe Abebe b, the German missionaries had written “ Ethiopian history,” which has been the OLF bible from which you drew your knowledge from, but Ethiopians I want to remind you do not take lesson about what type of governance is good to them from people who live more than six thousands miles away from them. Have you heard about Sweden syndrome, or something like that — a kidnapped person becoming sympathetic to the cause of the kidnapper overtime —
The American diplomats who worked in Addis, who rarely if ever seen any other part of Ethiopia, and sometimes drank whiskey with tribal politicians, and needed the tribal politicians’ permission to talk to any politician who entertains different politics than the EPDRF know-it-all should not be an expert who lecture us about Ethiopian politics. If anything they are parroting what the TPLF and accessories fed them. These are the same people who said Meles had been the bright example of African competent leadership. They were psychologically kidnapped because perhaps they were for sale.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 08 Jun 2019, 09:39

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
07 Jun 2019, 23:00
Have you heard about Sweden syndrome, or something like that — a kidnapped person becoming sympathetic to the cause of the kidnapper overtime —

The American diplomats who worked in Addis, who rarely ... should not be an expert who lecture us about Ethiopian politics. If anything they are parroting what the TPLF and accessories fed them.
Sam Tibalaleh,

"Have you heard about Sweden syndrome, or something like that — a kidnapped person becoming sympathetic to the cause of the kidnapper overtime — " are you referring to OPDO of these days?

"The American diplomats who worked in Addis, who rarely ... should not be an expert who lecture us about Ethiopian politics." I am sure their thought at glance is better than habesha (Amhara) stone heads who never learn even in a century.

If you are characterizing yourself as an Oromo, in fact, Oromo nation is obvious source of knowledge.

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 09 Jun 2019, 12:36

Federalism for Ethiopia is ok and no one deny it. What we don't want is Ethnic Federalism, which we already saw it and it is a disaster.
Abebe B is a worshiper of white people. Ethiopian problem will only be solved by its people,not by what white people think. You should understand that white people work for their interest.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 12 Jun 2019, 01:20

AbebeB wrote:
08 Jun 2019, 09:39
I am sure their thought at glance is better than habesha (Amhara) stone heads who never learn even in a century.
Abede - I listened to the whole show; found the discussion to be more interesting than your narrow mind grasped and selected to cast on this forum as a thread.

ነገር ለሚገባው፣ ሰዎቹ ያሉት (ለደንቆሮዎች) እንዳንተ ያሉት፣ ከዘር የተሻለ እንደ አራዊት የሚከልላቸው፣ እንዳይቧጨቁ፣ የለም ነው፤ :lol:

That is what the "lesser evil" expression means.

Other than that, if Ethiopians have any sense after 30 years of painful experience, they will change the "ethnic federation" fit for animals to something human beings can live with.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 13 Jun 2019, 17:13

Dawi wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 01:20
AbebeB wrote:
08 Jun 2019, 09:39
I am sure their thought at glance is better than habesha (Amhara) stone heads who never learn even in a century.
Abede - I listened to the whole show; found the discussion to be more interesting than your narrow mind grasped and selected to cast on this forum as a thread.

ነገር ለሚገባው፣ ሰዎቹ ያሉት (ለደንቆሮዎች) እንዳንተ ያሉት፣ ከዘር የተሻለ እንደ አራዊት የሚከልላቸው፣ እንዳይቧጨቁ፣ የለም ነው፤ :lol:

That is what the "lesser evil" expression means.

Other than that, if Ethiopians have any sense after 30 years of painful experience, they will change the "ethnic federation" fit for animals to something human beings can live with.
ደዌ,
የእናንተን ሾላ በድፍን ብለናል። መንገድ ላይ ቁጭ ብላችሁ እየለመናችሁ ሳንቲም ያልጣለላቹን ሱፍ ለባሽ ደሀ እያላችሁ የምትሳደቡ ዘሮች።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 14 Jun 2019, 14:50

for me afan oromia is our national language i dont see the problem of abolishing ethnic fed. system.

we also need one flag .. why not make golden flag our national language as long as everyone agree with it i dont see any problem ..

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 14 Jun 2019, 15:44

Ethoash wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 14:50
for me afan oromia is our national language i dont see the problem of abolishing ethnic fed. system.

we also need one flag .. why not make golden flag our national language as long as everyone agree with it i dont see any problem ..
Ethioash,

Now you came up with a sound solution. Oromiffa for national language and Tigrai's emblem for national flag. I don't see any problem with your suggestion. I am sure you know the difference between national language and federal language. :mrgreen:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Jun 2019, 10:02

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 15:44
I am sure you know the difference between national language and federal language. :mrgreen:
no i dont know why not u tell us the difference ..

my point is very simple i called Meles ስማይቤት
here is what PM MELES said ከስማይቤት

he agree to abolished ethnic fed system.. and replace it with one nationalist government

now the problem is this national government must speak one language that language would be according to pm meles

1st. Ethiopia will have one national language = afan oromia language

2nd Ethiopia will have one national flag .. an oromo flag

3rd Ethiopia will have national foood = ገንፎ እና ጨበጨብሳ

4th Ethiopia will have national dress oromo traditional dress

for sure no one will oppose it everyone should forget about their tribe once they should think about the new ethiopia on nation one vote nation... pls read and understand before u sign

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 15 Jun 2019, 17:20

We have 2,000 billionaires in Adwa who attribute their success to the annual 11% economic growth of the last 27 years. The hard working billionaires invested their hard earned money in foreign countries to help change the negative image of Ethiopia as a famine prone nation. My hometown of Adwa produced brilliant men and women who changed Ethiopia forever. They are my heroes!

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 15 Jun 2019, 17:29

When my TPLF visionary leaders drafted our Greater Tigrai Republic manifesto in 1976, they had envisioned an ethnic federalism arrangement in Ethiopia to make Tigrai's secession from Ethiopia less painful for the Ethiopian people. Our wonderful plan to declare Tigrai's independence painlessly in the year 2020 was ruined when the ugum shabo tyrant Issayas overthrew our TPLF leaders and forced them to flee to Tigrai. The world witnessed the death of ethnic federalism and the erosion of our human rights when the tyrant Issayas removed us from power using his magic wand. We Digital Weyane will never forgive him for that! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Jun 2019, 23:42

Cowboy Humera
do u accept one nation one language one people one flag notion

under one nation , our national language would be afan oromia , our national dress would be oromo dresss, our national flag would oromo flag or OLF the amhara will pick which one they want this way they will be not left out ..

after i proposed this deal everyone run away hence u r the only one who r left so pls answer the question since your answer is important .. plus u r the only one smart who managed to have cow in humera , sahara desert

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Jun 2019, 23:48

to all Amhara in this forum understand what those በኢትዮጵያ የሰሩ የአሜሪካ አምባሰደሮች saying it will make or break Ethiopia

they r saying the Amhara doesnt compromised they dont believe give and take

it never occurred to them the game is over in 1991 ... had the amhara be smart and ask only the Assab and allowed the golden and the Eritrea to break away at least we would have a better deal.. no they want the whole thing the America to give them as if they like they never lost.. what they dont know is America was mad as hell with Ethiopia for being Communist now u want help from America .ጌሹ fail us.. but u cant blame him if u ask only for Assab he will be killed ...

now the America told us fed. is the best if not give us the alternative ... draw the old map if u want but u cant tell us what langauge they going to speak.. if we make afan oromia as our national language then we have a deal for sure the amhara will not agree on that ..

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 16 Jun 2019, 00:45

Ethoash wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 23:42
Cowboy Humera

under one nation , our national language would be afan oromia , our national dress would be oromo dresss, our national flag would oromo flag or OLF the amhara will pick which one they want this way they will be not left out ..

after i proposed this deal everyone run away hence u r the only one who r left so pls answer the question since your answer is important .. plus u r the only one smart who managed to have cow in humera , sahara desert
Yes I believe in ONE Tigrai independent nation, with ONE Tigrigna language, ONE orthodox religion, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. That is exactly what our TPLF manifesto says about the Greater Tigrai empire we intend to build. If you need a reminder, the important parts of our TPLF manifesto are listed below.

TPLF-Manifesto -1968 Tigrai Calendar/ 1976 European calendar
መግለጫ
(ት.ህ.ነ.ኣ.ድ)
የትግራይ ህዝብ ነፃ ኣውጪ ድርጅት
የመጀመሪያ እትም
በየካቲት ወር 1968 ዓ/ም
መቅድም
ይህ መፅሔት የትግራይ ሕዝብ ሃቀኛ ወኪል የሆነው የትግራይ ሕዝብ ነፃ አውጪ ድረጅት (ተ.ኅ.ህ.ት) መግለጫና የትግሉ መመርያ ነው። የትግራይ ሕዝብ ማለት በትግራይ ውስጥ የሚኖሩትንና በተለያየ ምክንያት ከትግራይ መሬት ውጭ የሚኖሩትን ሕዝቦቿ በሙሉ ያጠቃለለ ነው። [ትግሮኛ ተናጋሪዎች፣ ኣፋር (አዋሽ፣ አሰብ) ጠልጣል፣ አገው፣ ሳሆ፣ ኩናማ፣ ወ.ዘ.ተ.] የትግራይ መሬት በደቡብ ኣለውና፣ በሰሜን መረብ ሲያካልሉት በምዕራብ በኩል ደግሞ ወልቃይትንና ፀለምትን ያጠቃልላል።

ሀ. ዓላማውና ሥራው፡-
የትግራይ ህዝብ ብሔራዊ ትግል ፀረ-የአማራ ብሔራዊ ጭቆና፣ ፀረ-ኢምፐርያሊዝም እንዲሁም ፀረ-ንኡስ ከበርቴያዊ ጠጋኝ ለውጥ ነው። ስለዚህ የአብዮታዊው ትግል ዓላማ ከባላባታዊ ሥርዓትና ከኢምፐርያሊዝም ነፃ የሆነ የትግራይ ዲሞክራሲያዊ ሪፖብሊክ ማቋቋም ይሆናል።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 Jun 2019, 14:45

Cowboy Humera wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 00:45

Yes I believe in ONE Tigrai independent nation, with ONE Tigrigna language, ONE orthodox religion, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. That is exactly what our TPLF manifesto says about the Greater Tigrai empire we intend to build.

TPLF manifesto only talk about Golden Republic . i am talking about united state of Ethiopia ... under united state of Ethiopia we will abolished all ethnic and ethnic federalism and we will established one Ethiopian nationalization

under this one Ethiopian nationalism we will have one Afarn oromia as national language, one Waqa national religion, one OLF FLAG indivisible, with liberty and justice for all..... AS U know we need one national language to commicate across ethnic line hence afan oromia will be prefect ... why stop there our national food would be ገንፎ እና ጨጨብሳ and our national dress would be Oromo traditional dress ...

now the question is would u love Amhara over Ethiopia .. if u love Ethiopia over Amhara u will agree with this proposal .. let me know... for sure 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000% sure u will not answer you will talk about TPLF

Abe Abraham
Member+

Post by Abe Abraham » 16 Jun 2019, 14:54

Cowboy Humera wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 00:45
Ethoash wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 23:42
Cowboy Humera

Yes I believe in ONE Tigrai independent nation, with ONE Tigrigna language, ONE orthodox religion, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. That is exactly what our TPLF manifesto says about the Greater Tigrai empire we intend to build. If you need a reminder, the important parts of our TPLF manifesto are listed below.

TPLF-Manifesto -1968 Tigrai Calendar/ 1976 European calendar
መግለጫ
(ት.ህ.ነ.ኣ.ድ)
የትግራይ ህዝብ ነፃ ኣውጪ ድርጅት
የመጀመሪያ እትም
በየካቲት ወር 1968 ዓ/ም
መቅድም
ይህ መፅሔት የትግራይ ሕዝብ ሃቀኛ ወኪል የሆነው የትግራይ ሕዝብ ነፃ አውጪ ድረጅት (ተ.ኅ.ህ.ት) መግለጫና የትግሉ መመርያ ነው። የትግራይ ሕዝብ ማለት በትግራይ ውስጥ የሚኖሩትንና በተለያየ ምክንያት ከትግራይ መሬት ውጭ የሚኖሩትን ሕዝቦቿ በሙሉ ያጠቃለለ ነው። [ትግሮኛ ተናጋሪዎች፣ ኣፋር ጠልጣል፣ አገው፣ ሳሆ፣ ኩናማ፣ ወ.ዘ.ተ.] የትግራይ መሬት በደቡብ ኣለውና፣ በሰሜን መረብ ሲያካልሉት በምዕራብ በኩል ደግሞ ወልቃይትንና ፀለምትን ያጠቃልላል።

ሀ. ዓላማውና ሥራው፡-
የትግራይ ህዝብ ብሔራዊ ትግል ፀረ-የአማራ ብሔራዊ ጭቆና፣ ፀረ-ኢምፐርያሊዝም እንዲሁም ፀረ-ንኡስ ከበርቴያዊ ጠጋኝ ለውጥ ነው። ስለዚህ የአብዮታዊው ትግል ዓላማ ከባላባታዊ ሥርዓትና ከኢምፐርያሊዝም ነፃ የሆነ የትግራይ ዲሞክራሲያዊ ሪፖብሊክ ማቋቋም ይሆናል።

መቅድም

ይህ መፅሔት የትግራይ ሕዝብ ሃቀኛ ወኪል የሆነው የትግራይ ሕዝብ ነፃ አውጪ ድረጅት (ተ.ኅ.ህ.ት) መግለጫና የትግሉ መመርያ ነው። የትግራይ ሕዝብ ማለት በትግራይ ውስጥ የሚኖሩትንና በተለያየ ምክንያት ከትግራይ መሬት ውጭ የሚኖሩትን ሕዝቦቿ በሙሉ ያጠቃለለ ነው። [ትግሮኛ ተናጋሪዎች፣ ኣፋር (ጠልጣል)፣ አገው፣ ሳሆ፣ ኩናማ፣ ወ.ዘ.ተ.] የትግራይ መሬት በደቡብ ኣለውና፣ በሰሜን መረብ ሲያካልሉት በምዕራብ በኩል ደግሞ ወልቃይትንና ፀለምትን ያጠቃልላል።

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 24 Jun 2019, 17:52

Cohen joined the opinion of other US ambassadors.
Please wait, video is loading...