Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+
Posts: 21740
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

[Ethio 360 Media] ዛሬ ምን አለ?

Post by Revelations » 14 Jun 2019, 06:15


Maxi
Member+
Posts: 5183
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 04:33

Re: [Ethio 360 Media] ዛሬ ምን አለ?

Post by Maxi » 14 Jun 2019, 06:22

በቅድምያ እንኳን ወደምትወዱት ሥራችሁ በሰላም ተመለሳችሁ!!

ኤርሚያስ ለገሠና የሰጠው አስገራሚ ቃለ መጠይቅ
***********************
“ኢሳትን ያፈረሱት አክራሪ የኦሮሞ ብሔርተኞች ናቸው”
“ የኢሳት ጋዜጠኞች እንዲባረሩ ካዲስ አበባ ነው የተወሰነው”
“ሌንጮ ባቲ የኢሳትን ጋዜጠኞች ባስቸኳይ አባሯቸው ብሏል”
“ኮ/ል አበበ ገረሱም በተመሳሳይ የተወሰኑትን የኢሳትን ጋዜጠኞች አባሩ ብሏል”

ሙሉውን ቃለ መጠይቅ አድምጡት፡፡ ብዙ ጉዶችን ይዟል፡፡
It is getting more interesting, ha!

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 22289
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: [Ethio 360 Media] ዛሬ ምን አለ?

Post by Ethoash » 14 Jun 2019, 12:41

far cry from 100,000 view.. sometimes i see 36 view 6 view i dont know what is going to happened here... the old ESAT ALSO ONLY MANAGING 3000 VIEW from 150,000 view ....

Maxi
Member+
Posts: 5183
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 04:33

Re: [Ethio 360 Media] ዛሬ ምን አለ?

Post by Maxi » 14 Jun 2019, 13:25

ኢትዮ 360 ሚዲያ ዛሬ ምን አለ?!!!!!

Topic: የመገንጠል ፖለቲካ ጉዳይ!!

Please wait, video is loading...

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 22289
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: [Ethio 360 Media] ዛሬ ምን አለ?

Post by Ethoash » 14 Jun 2019, 13:41

Maxi wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 13:25
ኢትዮ 360 ሚዲያ ዛሬ ምን አለ?!!!!!

Topic: የመገንጠል ፖለቲካ ጉዳይ!!

Please wait, video is loading...
max only 1000 view from 100,000 view what happened

Masud
Member+
Posts: 6898
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 09:06

Re: [Ethio 360 Media] ዛሬ ምን አለ?

Post by Masud » 14 Jun 2019, 15:23

One thing Ermiyas L. Waknira is good at is fabricating lies. Abba Ayalkibet naw. He is trying to depict ESAT as station that take order from ODP. Total white lie.

gadaa2
Member
Posts: 2153
Joined: 15 Oct 2013, 15:40

Re: [Ethio 360 Media] ዛሬ ምን አለ?

Post by gadaa2 » 14 Jun 2019, 16:14

Poor Ermias Legess.

No G7 to robe good Ethiopian and pay salary.
Go fund is just like a one day wedding dance paid.
and Ermias Legesse would die poor begging money for his Ethio 360.
He he moved back home he could have benefited better and at least die with a house and a wife

Revelations
Senior Member+
Posts: 21740
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: [Ethio 360 Media] ዛሬ ምን አለ?

Post by Revelations » 14 Jun 2019, 18:53

አልቃሻ ኦዲፕ/ኦፒዲኦ! :lol: ከሕወሃት ስ ህተት ተምራችሁ ሁሉንም ነገር ኬኛ ማለት አቁሙ:: ይሄ አካሄድ ማለቂያው አያምርምና! :oops:
gadaa2 wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 16:14
Poor Ermias Legess.

No G7 to robe good Ethiopian and pay salary.
Go fund is just like a one day wedding dance paid.
and Ermias Legesse would die poor begging money for his Ethio 360.
He he moved back home he could have benefited better and at least die with a house and a wife

Za-Ilmaknun
Member
Posts: 1107
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 17:40

Re: [Ethio 360 Media] ዛሬ ምን አለ?

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 14 Jun 2019, 19:03

We should encourage free media. People have to have the right to express their opinion freely. The Gofundme is getting closer to 100K and a lot more people will definitely contribute.

tolcha
Member
Posts: 2147
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 16:51

Re: [Ethio 360 Media] ዛሬ ምን አለ?

Post by tolcha » 14 Jun 2019, 20:18

Ha ha ah aha ah... that is interesting, indeed !
Lencho Batti said, '" we would govern next 300 yrs".
I think there is some problem with the Ethiopian people in general. lie and fabrication to get/gain benefit is inherently their character and became habituated. No matter what their education level is, no matter wherever they live... they don't change!!! Phacking shi'it!!!

Revelations
Senior Member+
Posts: 21740
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: [Ethio 360 Media] ዛሬ ምን አለ?

Post by Revelations » 15 Jun 2019, 00:28

እስኪ ከሕወሃት ፊት ይነጥለኝ ብለህ ማል!
Masud wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 15:23
One thing Ermiyas L. Waknira is good at is fabricating lies. Abba Ayalkibet naw. He is trying to depict ESAT as station that take order from ODP. Total white lie.

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 22289
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: [Ethio 360 Media] ዛሬ ምን አለ?

Post by Ethoash » 15 Jun 2019, 09:56

Revelations wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 00:28
እስኪ ከሕወሃት ፊት ይነጥለኝ ብለህ ማል!
Masud wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 15:23
One thing Ermiyas L. Waknira is good at is fabricating lies. Abba Ayalkibet naw. He is trying to depict ESAT as station that take order from ODP. Total white lie.
ሕወሃት come on your dream too.. one thing i assured u.. ሕወሃት spend 100 million to destroy EAST and fail but they send their agent and loooooooooooooooooooook what he did to ESAT.. I DONT think ESAT recover .. because as of now only 1000 vies something even 6 view .. what the hell this people use to get 150,000 view .... this idiot must sart looking how to generate income etho360 is not only one program .. they need number of program.. i think the best way is to find successful youtuber and work with them. and also find big business in Ethiopia and video tape them and introduce them this way they will be attracting paying for advertisement next time because because of free promotion they know how effective your youtube once they know they dont mind paying for it...

Post Reply