Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz
Member+

Re: ❤️ Where is my sweet gurl aziza ❤️

Post by Abdelaziz » 12 Jun 2019, 01:45

I will So'domize my Hamasen transgen'der wushima and shove my anaconda into Adefam Mesrsaq Betraq's throat. I will [deleted] Sadulagalla if she stops hiding in Oromo cover.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 Jun 2019, 16:56

Hawzen wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 00:12
Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 22:41
she's currently using 1 of her other 20 profiles.
Yes, sister Abi-gail is now more active with her new profile and her new profile name is..fasil1235 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .

When I comment about sister Abi-gail, I always try to be careful.. It is not right to disrespect a good man's [email protected] specially when that man is brother Jimmy :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Yes indeed my eritrean friend. She is a mischievous agame cyber cadre whose goal in life is to foment conflict between oromo and amara, oromo and eritrea, amara and eritrean, and so on.
when she's done using 1 profile, she logs out of aziza, and logs into ethwar, ethoash, halafifi, etc.

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 12 Jun 2019, 17:00

Sadacha Macca wrote:
Good catch. She has profile for every ethnics.

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 12 Jun 2019, 17:02

Hawzen wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 00:12
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Yes, sister Abi-gail is now more active with her new profile and her new profile name is..fasil1235 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .

When I comment about sister Abi-gail, I always try to be careful.. It is not right to disrespect a good man's [email protected] specially when that man is brother Jimmy :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Dedebit is always dedeb
Honourable Hawzen,

Thank you for respecting my wifey aziza. It means a lot to Jimmy

Jimmy

Abdelaziz
Member+

Post by Abdelaziz » 12 Jun 2019, 22:52

Mesraq Betraq, the Adefam Gonderam toothless bi'tch, are you still ravaging your fistulated adefam Amhara pooozpouch with your double d"ildo as you imagine my anaconda ripping apart your shetata Amaharan orifices? Keep dreaming!

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 12 Jun 2019, 23:08

Aziza ቂንጥር

How are you sexy 💋 😘 skinny leg. Jimmy's mamba is fatter than your legs as you know it. Have mister halafi wash your punanny and shave your ጭገር before Jimmy comes today.

ጭገራም አጋመ :mrgreen:

Jimmy

Abdelaziz
Member+

Post by Abdelaziz » 12 Jun 2019, 23:14

Attention seeker, support seeker Adefam Amharu toothless bit'ch mesraq betraq, you show the sign of typical Amharu cowardice, hiding in oromo skirt, ar'tera shirit etc, aye ye Amhara sh'intam neger! Keep on dreaming to squirm as you descend on my brown mamba. You just use my terms to please my anaconda.kkkkkkkkk anchi qinTir alba, qedada qiT Amhara hoe.kkkkkk mamba you said kkkkkk

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 12 Jun 2019, 23:20

Misraq wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 23:08
Aziza ቂንጥር

How are you sexy 💋 😘 skinny leg. Jimmy's mamba is fatter than your legs as you know it. Have mister halafi wash your punanny and shave your ጭገር before Jimmy comes today.

ጭገራም አጋመ :mrgreen:

Jimmy

Brother Jimmy,

It sounds like sister Abi-gail is going to take punishment tonight. I just hope that she will cool down for the next few days after tonight's action...

FYI: the region where sister Abi-gail comes from, they call punanny as anaconda. :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Sister Abi-gail,

You have to wash you stinky punanny and get ready for brother Jimmy tonight. Sitting all the time in front of computer screen might also have aggravated your stinky punanny to smell really bad... Get fresh air as much as you can :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 12 Jun 2019, 23:34

Honourable Hawzen

You got it right :mrgreen: ... Aziza gets erratic when I delay the ሻግ። you will be surprised if I tell you that she can't last four days without Jimmy penetrating her.

By the way, she is washing her thingy and today's bedtime menu is ሚስማር, which basically means Jimmy will sit on the edge of the bed and aziza will be upside down (head over hills) where her shoulders are on the floor and her punanny facing upward to the roof.

Jimmy will soon start to stimulate her by hard hitting her qinter with my d!ck.then Jimmy will pound her by going in and out.

Abdelaziz
Member+

Post by Abdelaziz » 12 Jun 2019, 23:41

Hawazen , it is obvious how you follow the footsteps of mesraq betraq', that clearly shows ar'teran [deleted] like you love eating Adefam Gonderam women's poozies, you specially seem to love eating the smelly fistulated Adefam poozypouch of mesrsqa betraq. yaki I will not allow you to su'ck my anaconda unless you wash your mouth with my urine. Just keep eating the Adefam pooozypouch of Mesraq Betraq.

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 13 Jun 2019, 23:08

Sweet babe 😘 Aziza ቂንጥር

What is the menu tonight? I am not talking about the food you feed me called Tihilo. I am talking about your menu tonight in the bed sheets? If you ask me, I want to dipfrack your አጋመ አነስ and shove it in your stinky mouth deep throating you till you suffocate

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jimmy

Abdelaziz
Member+

Post by Abdelaziz » 13 Jun 2019, 23:23

Oh dkhungry Adefam Amharu bi'tch still begging for Hamasen Ho'mos and Les'bians attention. Attention seeker, support seeker, Adefam Amharu toothless bit'ch mesraq betraq, you losing it, you show the sign of typical Amharu cowardice, hiding in oromo and Hamasen skirt. ar'teran shirit will not help you succeed to su'ck my legendary di'ck, your fistulate poozypouch will be shattered into pieces if my anaconda penetrates its rotten inside. You are the typical ye Amhara sh'intam, adefam bi'tch neger on top of that.! Keep on dreaming to squirm as you descend on my brown mamba. You just keep using use my terms like mamba, anaconda and conquistador out of respect my of me, I know you worship my anaconda, you want to please my anacoconda.

tarik

Post by tarik » 13 Jun 2019, 23:35

Misraq wrote:
06 Jun 2019, 20:10
Please help me find my gurl aziza. Where is she? A day without her is like azeb mesfins "አልጋው ቦዶ ሆነ"

Misraq

Good Evening Sir

I found ur aziza, she is in adwa now making and selling some (Tejjjj). WEEY GUUD!!!. ye agame neger btamin noeeew megermal :lol:

Good Evening Sir

Abdelaziz
Member+

Post by Abdelaziz » 13 Jun 2019, 23:41

booshtinesh Tarik,
I know , you drsu'cker Hamasen prostitute in Cairo's shabia Embassy, you used to be the Hamasenay Ho'mo prostitute who used to make Sewa for your Agazian So'domizers in Geza-Banda. Hawazen, my Gezabandan Hamasenay tra'nny girlfriend knows you too. Lady Hawazen is now helping you in pooozy- Eating, eating Mesraq Betraq's Adefam Megal gonderam pooozypouch.Yaki!

bTW: I just learned that Gebremedhin Tikue is an arteran refugee making a living selling Sewa in Ethiopia.

Abe Abraham
Member+

Post by Abe Abraham » 14 Jun 2019, 14:53

Misraq wrote:
Please help me find my gurl aziza. Where is she? A day without her is like azeb mesfins "አልጋው ቦዶ ሆነ"

My gurl aziza ? Is it official ? You never invited us. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 14 Jun 2019, 20:32

Abe Abraham wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 14:53
Misraq wrote:

My gurl aziza ? Is it official ? You never invited us. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The holy matrimony took place in Axum where the priest told me to ሻግ aziza infront of the crowd following the local culture.

I then did her ዶጊ style and I remember the look on her dady gere-anania and her mamy wzro letay. Some of her sisters and cousins lined up for Jimmy but the priest refused.

Jimmy

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 15 Jun 2019, 23:29

Aziza sweat babe ❤️

What is on the menu tonight? I hope you will come washed today since your ፑሲ aroma is dangerous from a close encounter

Jimmy

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 17 Jun 2019, 22:02

tarik wrote:
13 Jun 2019, 23:35
Misraq wrote:

Misraq

Good Evening Sir

I found ur aziza, she is in adwa now making and selling some (Tejjjj). WEEY GUUD!!!. ye agame neger btamin noeeew megermal :lol:

Good Evening Sir
I love her. Aziza is my everything despite she is lemagn zer agame. Now a days, che even changed her nickname avoiding me and my manhood. Jimmy is in a desperate situation now.

Help

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 18 Jun 2019, 22:59

Aziza sweet pie ቅንጢር

I miss you honey 💔💔💔😭😭😭😢😢😢

Why are you ignoring Jimmy. He loves you eko

Jimmy

present
Member+