Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14286
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Asmara - the city of serenity

Post by Fed_Up » 11 Jun 2019, 15:57


Cigar
Member+
Posts: 7650
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: Asmara - the city of serenity

Post by Cigar » 11 Jun 2019, 16:43

I will give a million dollars to any one who can prove, that there is a city which has as many songs dedicated to it than Asmarina shikor.
Walking in Asmara is like a kid walking in a candy shop or adults enjoying Disneyworld.
Thanks my little brother Fed for the video.
Actually the hasadat agames..the parents and grandparents of these snotty agames in this site used to call Asmara the Jidda of Africa.
Asmara was more modern that Jidda, Dubai and the rest of the Arab beautiful cities.
Its then beauty was the curse which f**ked us up by different outside HASADAT forces.
We will surpass them soon.
All we ask is just to be left alone and be at peace like all the countries in the world.
Is that too much to ask?

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23292
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Asmara - the city of serenity

Post by Degnet » 11 Jun 2019, 16:49

Cigar wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 16:43
I will give a million dollars to any one who can prove, that there is a city which has as many songs dedicated to it than Asmarina shikor.
Walking in Asmara is like a kid walking in a candy shop or adults enjoying Disneyworld.
Thanks my little brother Fed for the video.
Actually the hasadat agames..the parents and grandparents of these snotty agames in this site used to call Asmara the Jidda of Africa.
Asmara was more modern that Jidda, Dubai and the rest of the Arab beautiful cities.
Its then beauty was the curse which f**ked us up by different outside HASADAT forces.
We will surpass them soon.
All we ask is just to be left alone and be at peace like all the countries in the world.
Is that too much to ask?
It is because of you that your parents were called skuni by people like Misraq,I was shocked you dogs.The reason why most respected people left to live in Ethiopia antum hefret wedi seb.Kerdad/eshoq,neti bruk hezbi regman konkumewo.I have never seen such rude Eritreans.
Last edited by Degnet on 11 Jun 2019, 16:56, edited 1 time in total.

Kuasmeda
Member
Posts: 3329
Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 08:47

Re: Asmara - the city of serenity

Post by Kuasmeda » 11 Jun 2019, 16:55


Cigar
Member+
Posts: 7650
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: Asmara - the city of serenity

Post by Cigar » 11 Jun 2019, 17:03

Degnet yes we Asmarinos are skunis.
Skuny is a street smart person.
Skunny can sell your sherm*uta agame for 5 cents while you are standing right there and you would not know it.
Now can you say that you are a proud hasad agame just like I say that I am a proud Eritrean skunny?

Cigar
Member+
Posts: 7650
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: Asmara - the city of serenity

Post by Cigar » 11 Jun 2019, 17:10


Cigar
Member+
Posts: 7650
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: Asmara - the city of serenity

Post by Cigar » 11 Jun 2019, 17:14


Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10102
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Asmara - the city of serenity

Post by Sadacha Macca » 11 Jun 2019, 17:15

It's a beautiful city that i'd like to visit one day. since i am an oromo, i am sure the people will be nice, because unlike tplf supporting agames, we oromos have positive thoughts/intentions/interactions with eritreans.

Kuasmeda
Member
Posts: 3329
Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 08:47

Re: Asmara - the city of serenity

Post by Kuasmeda » 11 Jun 2019, 17:17


Cigar
Member+
Posts: 7650
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: Asmara - the city of serenity

Post by Cigar » 11 Jun 2019, 17:18

As we all know them hasadat agames get irritated when they hear the names:
Asmara, PIA, Eritrea, Arab and most of all Italy.
Here is an Italian song dedicated to Asmarina and gual Asmarina.
LOL.
Sadacha you are more than welcome any time man.
Our people are very hospitable to guests.


pushkin
Member
Posts: 3639
Joined: 23 Jul 2015, 06:10

Re: Asmara - the city of serenity

Post by pushkin » 11 Jun 2019, 17:20


Kuasmeda
Member
Posts: 3329
Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 08:47

Re: Asmara - the city of serenity

Post by Kuasmeda » 11 Jun 2019, 17:25


Cigar
Member+
Posts: 7650
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: Asmara - the city of serenity

Post by Cigar » 11 Jun 2019, 17:28

One can take Eritreans out of Eritrea and even in a process can make them loose their own language, but no one can take Eritreanism out of their heart.
Here is an Eritrean (I assume) singing about Asmara and its people in Amharic from Addis the capital city of the peace loving Ethiopians.


pushkin
Member
Posts: 3639
Joined: 23 Jul 2015, 06:10

Re: Asmara - the city of serenity

Post by pushkin » 11 Jun 2019, 17:32


Hawzen
Member
Posts: 4915
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: Asmara - the city of serenity

Post by Hawzen » 11 Jun 2019, 17:35

Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 17:15
It's a beautiful city that i'd like to visit one day. since i am an oromo, i am sure the people will be nice, because unlike tplf supporting agames, we oromos have positive thoughts/intentions/interactions with eritreans.
No question about that, brother. It is always our pleasure to be visited by peace loving people like the people of Oromo. History tells us the people of Eritrea have never seen the people of Oromo as enemies ever and that there is no question that you will be welcomed warmly. Eritrea and the people of Eritrea will always welcome the peace loving people of Ethiopia. We are brothers and we will remain so. However, anybody who has bad intention to harm the people and create problem in the land such as any tplf supporting agames like you mentioned should be banned to step their agame feet on the land of God/Allah fearing people.

May God bless Eritrea and Ethiopia.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Last edited by Hawzen on 11 Jun 2019, 18:02, edited 1 time in total.

Cigar
Member+
Posts: 7650
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: Asmara - the city of serenity

Post by Cigar » 11 Jun 2019, 17:46

Helen Meles, Asmara Jemila.


Cigar
Member+
Posts: 7650
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: Asmara - the city of serenity

Post by Cigar » 11 Jun 2019, 17:53

Sudanese Artists singing one of the most beautiful song about Asmara, Eritrea and the Eritrean people.


pushkin
Member
Posts: 3639
Joined: 23 Jul 2015, 06:10

Re: Asmara - the city of serenity

Post by pushkin » 11 Jun 2019, 17:54


Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14286
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Asmara - the city of serenity

Post by Fed_Up » 11 Jun 2019, 17:57

Indeed brother cigar. ናይግድን'ዮ ክኸውን::
Cigar wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 16:43
I will give a million dollars to any one who can prove, that there is a city which has as many songs dedicated to it than Asmarina shikor.
Walking in Asmara is like a kid walking in a candy shop or adults enjoying Disneyworld.
Thanks my little brother Fed for the video.
Actually the hasadat agames..the parents and grandparents of these snotty agames in this site used to call Asmara the Jidda of Africa.
Asmara was more modern that Jidda, Dubai and the rest of the Arab beautiful cities.
Its then beauty was the curse which f**ked us up by different outside HASADAT forces.
We will surpass them soon.
All we ask is just to be left alone and be at peace like all the countries in the world.
Is that too much to ask?

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14286
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Asmara - the city of serenity

Post by Fed_Up » 11 Jun 2019, 18:00

Co-signed

As always well said brother Hawzen. 8)

Hawzen wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 17:35
Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 17:15
It's a beautiful city that i'd like to visit one day. since i am an oromo, i am sure the people will be nice, because unlike tplf supporting agames, we oromos have positive thoughts/intentions/interactions with eritreans.
No question about that, brother. It is always our pleasure to be visited by peace loving people like the people of Oromo. History tells us the people of Eritrean have never seen the people of Oromo as enemies ever and that there is no question that you will be welcomed warmly. Eritrea and the people of Eritrea will always welcome the peace loving people of Ethiopia. We are brothers and we will remain so. However, anybody who has bad intention to harm the people and create problem in the land such as any tplf supporting agames like you mentioned should be banned to step their agame feet on the land of God/Allah fearing people.

May God bless Eritrea and Ethiopia.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Post Reply