Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus

ብርሃኑ ነጋ በዲሲ

Post by Horus » 10 Jun 2019, 22:38

present
Member+

Re: ብርሃኑ ነጋ በዲሲ

Post by present » 11 Jun 2019, 01:54

Birhanu, not bad. But as you know. Ethiopians don't rate you per your speech anymore. They are also about actions, principles, policies and democratic practices that are tangible. Speech without backed by these results will bring you disasters. Be carfule, don't ever promise what you can't deliver. And don't flip flop

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 11 Jun 2019, 02:07

How is that not bad? He says he doesn't work with ethnic based parties while he tells pours praise over Abiy, who clearly is the leader of ODP/OPDO. The man has no shame lying any time any where. By his own statement, he is not patriotic Ethiopian to the level of Abiy. Why then do you think is 'preaching" Ethiopian centered politics?

present wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 01:54
Birhanu, not bad. But as you know. Ethiopians don't rate you per your speech anymore. They are also about actions, principles, policies and democratic practices that are tangible. Speech without backed by these results will bring you disasters. Be carfule, don't ever promise what you can't deliver. And don't flip flop

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 11 Jun 2019, 02:20

present
Member+

Post by present » 11 Jun 2019, 02:27

He stated his postion regarding Addis and Eskinder. He literally said he stands by Eskinder and said Addis belongs to all Ethiopains including Oromo, of course. That is commendable, a good clarification and a step. He basically separated him self from Lema's position.

Is he trying to buy time by saying these good things? We don't know. But all we can ask for is to back himself with actions. We need to see him supporting Eskinder, for example, make official statements demanding citizen's rights for Eskinder. I think that is where we can and should challenge him.

He gave a reasonable and historically backed and accurate response regarding his previous alliance with ethincally organized groups.

We can challenge him to be more transparent and expose him if he has other unknown agenda that many are growing to suspect. That is actually the true process to developing democracy. We may be heading towards that, there are some signs

Revelations wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 02:07
How is that not bad? He says he doesn't work with ethnic based parties while he tells pours praise over Abiy, who clearly is the leader of ODP/OPDO. The man has no shame lying any time any where. By his own statement, he is not patriotic Ethiopian to the level of Abiy. Why then do you think is 'preaching" Ethiopian centered politics?

present wrote:

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 11 Jun 2019, 02:35

:lol: :lol: :lol: I also presented what he said on OBN about Eskinder Nega.

The man is wishy washy, a born flip flopper. Again, isn't Abiy a PM of EPRDF, which is an ethnic parties coalition and also party leader of ODP/OPDO? I know you're a follower of Berhanu Nega, which is your right. But don't try to convince us the banda has clothes on while we see he's [deleted] naked!

DC was where he was going to put his best foot forward but he ended up putting his foot in his mouth! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please wait, video is loading...
present wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 02:27
He stated his postion regarding Addis and Eskinder. He literally said he stands by Eskinder and said Addis belongs to all Ethiopains including Oromo, of course. That is commendable, a good clarification and a step. He basically separated him self from Lema's position.

Is he trying to buy time by saying these good things? We don't know. But all we can ask for is to back himself with actions. We need to see him supporting Eskinder, for example, make official statements demanding citizen's rights for Eskinder's. I think that where we can challenge him.

He gave a reasonable and historically backed and accurate response regarding his alliance with ethincally organized groups.

We can challenge him to be more transparent and expose him if he has other unknown ajenda that many are growing to suspect. That is actually the true process to developing democracy. We may be heading towards that, there are some signs

Revelations wrote:

present wrote:

present
Member+

Post by present » 11 Jun 2019, 02:43

I am only interested in what works to lift us up from the mess. I don't need to support someone unless I believe is vital per my own calculations.

How did you figure he put his foot in his mouth?

And he is working with OPDO, true. He did work with other ethincally based groups before. Nothing new. ADP as well is. But his point I believe is he wants to work with any group and emerge with a win-win result for all. Well will that be possible to accomplish with his strategy? Time will only tell. All we can do is to keep doing the good jobs we are doing from all ends.

Revelations wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 02:35
:lol: :lol: :lol: I also presented what he said on OBN about Eskinder Nega.

The man is wishy washy, a born flip flopper. Again, isn't Abiy a PM of EPRDF, which is an ethnic parties coalition and also party leader of ODP/OPDO? I know you're a follower of Berhanu Nega, which is your right. But don't try to convince us the banda has clothes on while we see he's [deleted] naked!

DC was where he was going to put his best foot forward but he ended up putting his foot in his mouth! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please wait, video is loading...
present wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 02:27

Is he trying to buy time by saying these good things? We don't know. But all we can ask for is to back himself with actions. We need to see him supporting Eskinder, for example, make official statements demanding citizen's rights for Eskinder's. I think that where we can challenge him.

He gave a reasonable and historically backed and accurate response regarding his alliance with ethincally organized groups.

We can challenge him to be more transparent and expose him if he has other unknown ajenda that many are growing to suspect. That is actually the true process to developing democracy. We may be heading towards that, there are some signs

Revelations wrote:

present wrote: