Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Re: Why most Tigreans have darker skine than average Amhara???

Post by Abdelaziz » 28 May 2019, 10:42

Becoze Amharay is leproticKomaxa. Do you know the guy you posted as Amharu is not even Amharu. He is descendant of Ferenji from Kimant mother. He is zero percent Amharu even though he is midget like Amharu.
A one eyed man is a king in gudelaAmharu land of blind badoguregnoch aka chauvinists.
Belaynesh, I know you are a midget and very darskinned BantuAmhara tra'nny, but I do not mind if my dog mounts you and bites all your orifices one by one till you scream and die.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 May 2019, 10:59

TembienLiberation wrote:
28 May 2019, 09:49
Answer:
Because Tigreans are products of Kunama and Agew mix! Example, Melaku Fente (left) is Amhara and Gerbrewahid (right) is mitimat bariya Tigre
:roll: :roll: :roll:
TembienLiberation

putting aside your sex life talking about man beauty .. your personal life is your personal life ..if u r 3rd gender it is not anyone business .. i say to u God bless u..

now when i come back to Melaku Fente and Gerbrewahid

Melaku Fente was God sent to tax reform.. he was the one who computerized and introduce cash machine and direct collection of tax...day to day tax collection .. this guy and his buddy was untouchable they were bigger then life .. then the other corrupted TPLF official doesnt want computerized tax system they cant be corrupted so they have to stop this two how easy by accusing them corruption ..

now think about it if this two increased the tax collection by 30 billion birr even if they took one million what is the problem when they were arrested they were paling to collect 100 billion birr almost 50 billion birr more then what they start with i dont think there will be another Melaku Fente

okay u expected the tplf would replace Melaku Fente with better tax man guess what the new tax man cause them to lose their empire .. and become cause for Melaku Fente to be free..

the new tax man who replace Melaku Fente was so idiot he increased tax on small business they revolt so he cancel it ... you thought he learn his lesson but this idiot issue another tax increase this one lead to change of government tplf lost out ..

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 28 May 2019, 11:25

Agames are dark skinned with in general relative to Amharas. It is well documented in the past and present. As to why, I do not know. Being light is celebrated in agame tigray due to rareness of light skinned textures. For instance meles midget bleached himself like Michael Jackson to have light skin 😂.

In my view they shouldn't worry about skin color as that means nothing kkkk

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 28 May 2019, 11:50

Quslam Puz'zy AdefamAmharu ugly monkey, when you repeat lies, you hope it will be true but in reality, Tigreans are the lighest skin in Ethiopia except the few dark ones you see here and there. Amharu are not even close to Tigreans. Oromos are much lighter than Amharu. The only lightskinned in Amharu are the ones who are descended from Tigray. Adefam bi'tch you know it but you are lying.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 28 May 2019, 13:23

The color complexition is not the deciding factor of beauty.
Black skin is as beautiful as white skin.
Now if we are talking about the region's color of skin differences , it has a reason.
In Africa the northern we go the brighter the skin gets and the southern we go it get darker.
So it is all about location and Eritrea is the line where it start to show the differences and thus we the Eritreans have the most beautiful mixture of white and black skin when we factor the average of the population.
North Sudan comes second and Ethiopia is a distant third.
Yes cherry picking a very few segment of the total population and say such country has the most beautiful people is like saying Mongolia is the highest IQed country in the world because the highest IQ person might been from Mongolia.
Just like the tegarus dragged ethiopia's average IQ, the vast southern part of Ethiopia as well take the average beauty of the ethiopians to be distant third.
It is just a fact.
As far as why the tegarus while living close to Eritrea are ugly and dark is because they are not hygienic and their hearts are evil which affects their skin color.
I remember when there was draught in tigray, the Red Cross was passing tooth brush to the hungry tegarus and to the amazement of the aid workers, the tegarus were brushing their hairs with it.
I am not being biased here because I am Eritrean.
If one can not see the difference between the northern Africa, the southern Africa and the right location placed Eritrea, needs to study the genealogy of why are things the way they are.
So, the Eritreans are not only the most beautiful people in Africa, in the world for that matter in facial structures but also are the desired color of skin.
I am not saying we do not have ugly people or very dark skin Eritreans.
But every thing is measured taking the average.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 28 May 2019, 13:37

Cigarella the we"ndagered ar'teran ho'mo, Tigreans have the Highest IQ in Africa. Tigreans are the top students in every school where they attend. I have never seen or heard of any Ar'teran or Amharu who is academically better than Tigreans in any class across the world. Check it out carefully, talking is bull. As far as beauty is concerned,Tigrean men look like real men, and Tigrean women look like real sweet beautiful women. The only advantage you have is almost all ar'terans live in towns and cities with more or less some sort of access to cleaning, nutrition , etc. Tigray is improving on that. You were Italian colony for 50 years and British colony for 10 years.While Tigray was decaying with GudelaAmharu sabotages and continuous italian attacks for 50 years, besides the declared wars... all fought in Tigray , there wasa no peace with Itally and Tigray. It is amazing how Tigray still survives. Otherwise, Tigreans are perfect.
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 28 May 2019, 13:37, edited 1 time in total.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 28 May 2019, 15:19

First and foremost, there is nothing wrong with being dark skinned, Secondly, no offense, but Eritreans are far from being beautiful.

Eritrean women not only have very dark skin, very short stature, a boyish body type, a flat [deleted], a short necks, 4c hair type and round wide faces, but their head size are just enormous..

Again, no offense to Eritreans.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 28 May 2019, 16:48

Aziza Qintir fit
Esti ebakishin photoshin letifiw ena eniyew….I bet you look like a bus built by police Garage :lol: :lol:
No doubt, you are as ugly as all Tigreans who are a products of the Souther Ethiopian soldiers :lol: :lol:

Abdelaziz wrote:
28 May 2019, 10:42
Becoze Amharay is leproticKomaxa. Do you know the guy you posted as Amharu is not even Amharu. He is descendant of Ferenji from Kimant mother. He is zero percent Amharu even though he is midget like Amharu.
A one eyed man is a king in gudelaAmharu land of blind badoguregnoch aka chauvinists.
Belaynesh, I know you are a midget and very darskinned BantuAmhara tra'nny, but I do not mind if my dog mounts you and bites all your orifices one by one till you scream and die.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 28 May 2019, 17:12

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
28 May 2019, 15:19
First and foremost, there is nothing wrong with being dark skinned, Secondly, no offense, but Eritreans are far from being beautiful.

Eritrean women not only have very dark skin, very short stature, a boyish body type, a flat [deleted], a short necks, 4c hair type and round wide faces, but their head size are just enormous..

Would anyone confirm this description! If confirmed, then I've learned something new to me!

If abstained, I'll still take it for confirmation. No offence intended.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 28 May 2019, 17:14

Hamasen Gefih Meakora fakat aka EuroKintir, I really want to mount on you along with your she'rmutas Hamasen mother and then shove my anaconda into your fagish Hamasahenayu throat. You'll love it.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 28 May 2019, 17:17

cigar, i agree and disagree with your points. i agree that skin color doesn't determine beauty.
but disagree on the southern part making you more dark skinned, unless you have some scientific proof, i am willing to read and check it out.
i say this because i am from southern oromia and am lighter than many agames, and i am not even that light skinned (nor am i dark)
and i have relatives from finfinne (addis ababa) and southern oromia, who are very light and lighter than many agames too.
lol

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 28 May 2019, 17:23

euroland wrote:
28 May 2019, 16:48
Aziza Qintir fit
Esti ebakishin photoshin letifiw ena eniyew….I bet you look like a bus built by police Garage :lol: :lol:
No doubt, you are as ugly as all Tigreans who are a products of the Souther Ethiopian soldiers :lol: :lol:

Abdelaziz wrote:
28 May 2019, 10:42
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Aziza Qintr fit
No matter how qintr fit she looks, aziza is my babe.😍

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 28 May 2019, 17:29

TigraianLady
I am sure you are describing yourself and your little kilil's girls, every one knows the facts......well, the inferiority complexed people of Tigray like you would say to boost lower self-esteem by comparing yourself with your superiors, the Eritrean beauties.
AbyssiniaLady wrote:
28 May 2019, 15:19

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 28 May 2019, 17:29

Eritreans are not only the most beautiful people in Africa, in the world for that matter in facial structures but also are the desired color of skin.

But the description provided by Sinlady is quite opposing!

Which version is to believe for someone who doesn't have the habit to come across Eritreans!

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 28 May 2019, 17:33

Mesrak the adefamAmharu Bi'tch can you teach the wesfatam la'dyboy Eurokin'tir how to squat on my anaconda without ruining her Hamasen orifices so that the Fa'gat [deleted] Hamasenite orifice will not be fistulatedpouch like you.
Somaliman, The fa'gat ar'terans like EurikIntir are very similar to women, they are fo'ckable bi'tches, I treat their weshela like kintirAntenna.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 28 May 2019, 17:39

EuroKintir, you chenawit Hamasen Fagut, Abyssinialady is a proud Somali, do not use Tigray as your bogey man, cursed [deleted] faguts must stop the habitual tactic ofcalling everyone they fear will tell the truth about them as Tigrean, you dirty terewaee Hamasenay lootiew, msta shermu'ta hamasen Adeka Adebire kigebreka entedelika, xebay giber anta booshto tekal Hamashenay. wahaXi zobo.

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 28 May 2019, 17:46

I don't have any interest to exchange words on a useless subject matter of beauty. I don't mind if some people for whatever reason say that Eritreans are not beautiful. But this man certainly doesn't mind at all. As a matter of fact he doesn't seem that he wants the moment to end. The sight of this beautiful girl caused a lot of distress among the old wrinkled Malelit women such as Aziza KINTIR. Since she saw this photo, AZIZA KINTIR is not the same and she is biting people here and there.

Somaliman wrote:
28 May 2019, 17:29
Eritreans are not only the most beautiful people in Africa, in the world for that matter in facial structures but also are the desired color of skin.

But the description provided by Sinlady is quite opposing!

Which version is to believe for someone who doesn't have the habit to come across Eritreans!

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 28 May 2019, 17:49

Qintr fit aziza

We all know when you say "my annaconda" you are referring to your qintr :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anyways, eri chicks are beautiful and fun to be around while agame chicks are ugly, unwashed flyhy as you testified and extremely boring

Jimmy

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 28 May 2019, 17:57

Cartmenen Hamasen Fa'gut, GefihMeakoru, I degraded your hamasen rearend intyo Shewrara pouch, just looks like your wesfatam bodies skin cover. Your mom's chenawi Hamasen pooz is no better either. You post lots fa'kkish suff... a fa'g turned childmollester called meshrefet. Now you got Eurokintr And Mesraq trying to help you squat on my anaconda. enjoy the ride!.