Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

Zemso ዘ-ዕምሦ

Post by Misraq » 22 May 2019, 20:53

Very low IQ skunni :mrgreen: :mrgreen: he wants to be Ethiopian. I admire his dedication in Ethiopian room. Hard to say he is separated.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Zemso ዘ-ዕምሦ

Post by Zmeselo » 22 May 2019, 22:20

Here you're, both. With your saviour, "baba" Bob Geldof.

The one in the front is: absent minded. The perverted $hemale mitraq, right there behind him.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 22 May 2019, 23:09

Misraq wrote:
22 May 2019, 20:53
Very low IQ skunni :mrgreen: :mrgreen: he wants to be Ethiopian. I admire his dedication in Ethiopian room. Hard to say he is separated.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 22 May 2019, 23:15

Yeah, I want to be Ethiopian. That's why I'm posting about Eritrean independence. :roll:

Talk about low IQ.
Awash wrote:
22 May 2019, 23:09
Misraq wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 22 May 2019, 23:19

Are you admitting, that you're a donkey? :lol:

Good!

That's progress.

Now don't get mad & repeat after me: "saviour Baba, Bob Geldof."

What do you prefer to be called, instead? A dog, a pig, a rat or a cockroach?

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 22 May 2019, 23:32

Awash wrote:
22 May 2019, 23:09
Misraq wrote:
Very low IQ skunni he wants to be Ethiopian. I admire his dedication in Ethiopian room. Hard to say he is separated.
:lol: :lol:

"The human rights activist Eritrean Brother" Awash posts: 25,126 :lol: :lol:
Brother Zmeselo posts: 13,700 :lol: :lol:

Brother present,

I have read your comments calling the Eritrean people ascaria not once or twice.. it is almost always...Not only that you always claim that "All ascaria are the same.. Ascaris" hate Ethiopia blah blah without providing any facts. If you have any issue with brother Zemselo or Fed_Up, deal with them as individuals...Stop Generalizing the entire people.
You must be an angry old man who lost hope in the streets of DC.. Whenever you see Eritreans happy, your coward Neftegna as*s lose emotion and can't control your jealousy and anger.... Well, you should get used to it since you will die as an angry coward Neftegna with a bite of hamburger in your mouth.. :mrgreen:

My only sympathy is to DC hamburger where you take out your anger and frustration... :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 23 May 2019, 00:12

What are the skunnies aka zombies doing here? Shouldn't they go and celebrate three decades of stupidity?
Heal this land

https://amharic.voanews.com/a/4616141.h ... o758CLerGU

"አሁን ያለው አዝማሚያና የፍልሰት መጠን “ኤርትራ ባዶዋን ልትቀር ይሆን እንዴ?” የሚል ጥያቄ ማጫሩ እንደማይቀር የፖለቲካ ሣይንስ ፕሮፌሰር፤ ዶ/ር ብሩክ ኃይሉ ተናግረዋል።"

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 23 May 2019, 00:25

present wrote:
22 May 2019, 23:48
Ascari frash adash Hawzen, get the fck out of here b!tch.

You need to tell that to your Ascari brother.
They are the one who insult ALL Ethiopians all the time, not once, buddy. All the time. Many ascaris have issue with Ethiopians. They hate us. Everyone on ER agrees with that. So don't tell me not to generalize.

I am a young man. You hate to hear that but it's true!! Just because your as's is old, it does not mean everyone is.

Yes, I am a NEFTEGNA Ethiopian. We don't have a problem with some sorry a'ss ascaris around. Why would I. I feel sorry for them actually. They are prostitues all over my city. And you are on my website! Kkkkk we don't go to your website.
We don't care about you all, you don't exist, as far as we are concerned, let alone to be jealous of your anbeta qorchame as's :lol: :lol:

Brother present,

Have you by chance ever come across by the phrase "The pot calling the kettle black"..

1. You can't have the audacity to accuse anybody for insulting "all" Ethiopians while you are doing exactly that to the people of Eritrea...

2. Did you also talk about prostitute... This is just funny...You are telling me there had never been prostitutes in Addis or other cities of Ethiopia before.. :mrgreen: :oops: ..Prostitutes are unfortunately everywhere including the richest country in the world let alone in Ethiopia or any other poor countries

3. Ambeta qorcham.... Believe me your agame brothers and sisters will be mad at you for calling them out... By the way, Ambeta is the favourite nutrition for brother Adwusha and other agames. They saved his life during childhood in 1984 and he would not be here without them :lol: :lol:

At last but not least, I am happy that you admitted you are Neftegna who still lives in the yesteryear ... brother, that time is gone.. Today is a new day and you need to adjust with the reality on the ground.. Otherwise, you will suffer for the rest of your life in the streets of DC :lol: :lol: ...

Happy 28th Eritrean Independence Day!!

Dedebit is always dedeb

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 23 May 2019, 01:14

The Agame skunnies aka zombies are getting creative :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 May 2019, 01:32

Brother Hawzen, this guy is a LIAR!

Let me tell you, how this thing started. It can easily be verified too.

I posted an article from tigrayonline about Getachew Asseffa, & the arrest warrant issued against him. In that article, full of Dr Abyi's hate, there was a statement where they threaten to go all the way to AA again like 1991, because militarily they've always been invincible.

I, my point still being the defiance of the arrest order, wanted to remind them on whose backs they reached Addis & that their empty bravado is just that. So I posted a tweet, where it shows Eritrean 'tegadelti' in wellega with weapons & artillery etc.

This moron, completely missing the point of my thread I thought, took that tweet & just went off on a rant & the usual insult of "ascaria" this or that, laced with the usual gurra & fukera. I responded in kind, trying to show who the real "asker" is by posting articles about sellout Rasses to Mussolini etc.

Later, we found out he's been lying to this forum for years; of being half oromo- half amara, when he started posting the usual Asswash's crayon drawings & pics of insults. And not because he missed the point of my article, as I thought at first & tried to explain. This he borrows, from a man sitting in occupied Welqait? That reason told me, he's from the miserable killil & has been lying all along. He started ranting about Badme, & that we can't return it back to us etc...

And Now, here we're!

Anyone can easily verify this, by checking the thread, which actually says it all, called: "The weyane, still challenging Ethiopia & Ethiopians."

Can anyone read anything "anti Ethiopia" in that headline alone?

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 23 May 2019, 01:40

ወሼ puzzinet

Is this your sanctuary. Come on to papa little cûnt am I too rough to your arse? Come my little koko. Banana? Or carrot? I think as a donkey that you born you are, you are too dumb to learn new trick.

69 is the number hehehe

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-in-ethiopia.html

ZeWengel

Post by ZeWengel » 23 May 2019, 01:52

Present,
The Donkey stereotyping and association with Amhara tribe comes from the way you guys mimic the donkey braying when you do eskista dances. On this video Tamagn and some guy are at it. Can, you honestly tell us that is not how a donkey does their braying.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 23 May 2019, 02:03

Hawzen bro,

You can’t talk to donkey like that. Donkey can’t reasoning but “koko.” Donkey understand stick. Took the crap out of them. The language the donkeys can understand.

Leave my ውሼ for me. I will put the ወሼ son of the ሸሌ in his place. I am rude and cruel but you are the opposite.

Hawzen wrote:
23 May 2019, 00:25
present wrote:
22 May 2019, 23:48
Ascari frash adash Hawzen, get the fck out of here b!tch.

You need to tell that to your Ascari brother.
They are the one who insult ALL Ethiopians all the time, not once, buddy. All the time. Many ascaris have issue with Ethiopians. They hate us. Everyone on ER agrees with that. So don't tell me not to generalize.

I am a young man. You hate to hear that but it's true!! Just because your as's is old, it does not mean everyone is.

Yes, I am a NEFTEGNA Ethiopian. We don't have a problem with some sorry a'ss ascaris around. Why would I. I feel sorry for them actually. They are prostitues all over my city. And you are on my website! Kkkkk we don't go to your website.
We don't care about you all, you don't exist, as far as we are concerned, let alone to be jealous of your anbeta qorchame as's :lol: :lol:

Brother present,

Have you by chance ever come across by the phrase "The pot calling the kettle black"..

1. You can't have the audacity to accuse anybody for insulting "all" Ethiopians while you are doing exactly that to the people of Eritrea...

2. Did you also talk about prostitute... This is just funny...You are telling me there had never been prostitutes in Addis or other cities of Ethiopia before.. :mrgreen: :oops: ..Prostitutes are unfortunately everywhere including the richest country in the world let alone in Ethiopia or any other poor countries

3. Ambeta qorcham.... Believe me your agame brothers and sisters will be mad at you for calling them out... By the way, Ambeta is the favourite nutrition for brother Adwusha and other agames. They saved his life during childhood in 1984 and he would not be here without them :lol: :lol:

At last but not least, I am happy that you admitted you are Neftegna who still lives in the yesteryear ... brother, that time is gone.. Today is a new day and you need to adjust with the reality on the ground.. Otherwise, you will suffer for the rest of your life in the streets of DC :lol: :lol: ...

Happy 28th Eritrean Independence Day!!

Dedebit is always dedeb

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 23 May 2019, 08:10

Skunni Zemso

Yes Jimmy is a proud donkey with a humongous D!ck. You keep coming to anything Ethiopian because you miss our donkey manhood :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

By the way, this thread was ment to me and you ...emso vs d!cko but I was unable to ሻage you because of more people joining.

Shall i open a new one where no one will see when I drill you? :P :mrgreen: :P

Jimmy the Donkey

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 May 2019, 09:58

But, you have a pu$sy. :lol:

Most probably: a $hemale.

And, you're a pu$sy. How I wish to have you infront of me, and beat you to a pulp.

Hey, remember, there're female donkeys too. Not all donkeys are male. Good that you admit you're one, anyway.

Btw, have you returned Welqait yet you pu$sy?

Here you're with your new bed mate, absent minded:

Misraq wrote:
23 May 2019, 08:10
Skunni Zemso

Yes Jimmy is a proud donkey with a humongous D!ck. You keep coming to anything Ethiopian because you miss our donkey manhood :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

By the way, this thread was ment to me and you ...emso vs d!cko but I was unable to ሻage you because of more people joining.

Shall i open a new one where no one will see when I drill you? :P :mrgreen: :P

Jimmy the Donkey

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 23 May 2019, 10:19

I love the gif. I will use it on my adghi puzzinet. :P I will make Koko to laugh hard.
Zmeselo wrote:
22 May 2019, 22:20

The one in the front is: absent minded. The perverted $hemale mitraq, right there behind him.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 23 May 2019, 15:13

Is this the best your low IQ self can get? Here is a treat ... good donkey.

ከወሼ ጀርባ ጀላዬንወድሬ
አስቆጥራት ጀመር ዘር ከማንዘሬ :mrgreen:

አይዞሽ ወሼ puzzinet
present wrote:
23 May 2019, 14:44
Ascari fa'g_up, anbeta qorchame.

Why is your father standing outside watching your Ascari mom wake away after she finishes her business.
Why is he selling her pus'sy :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up wrote:
23 May 2019, 10:19
I love the gif. I will use it on my adghi puzzinet. :P I will make Koko to laugh hard.
Zmeselo wrote:
22 May 2019, 22:20

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 23 May 2019, 15:20

Present the filthy agame, wedi nay hirkam abashawil sherm*utta, for an a*ss hole who doesn't give a crap about Eritreans and its independence and about how the courageous, proud Eritreans are celebrating their hard won sweet independence, you sure are worked our and screaming your soon to collapse lungs.
Who the f**k put an AK 47 on your coconut, outdated meatloaf brain head to watch it.
The fact that you are jumping like an angry monkey pulling what ever hair you got left in your cone head is because you are witnessing the best of Eritreans and you just can't take it. Jealousy is a terminal disease which is embedded in your agame DNA.
Man if you were Ethiopian this 24 may is also when Shaebia gave you your independence in a silver plate and thus it was way over due for you to say thank you my Eritrean people and celebrate it too.
As far as prostitutes and crap like that, every body including the majority of the ethiopians know how you and your likes came out of abashawil and edaga arbi agame filthy sher*amut mom's and dergue troops 25 cents sperms.
May be the 25 cents dergue sperm is subconsiousely talking and may that is why you refuse to accept the a*ss spanking of your father dergue and refused to associate this both countries blessed 24th of may.
Now, don't freaking watch our celebration and put a cork in your a*ss hole and big mouth.
And stop talking us what to post or what to say any where we want.
Our aim is to pi*ss off cowards agames or ethiopians who think like like you and not the Ethiopian people in general.
Again please do not click the link.
If you do, it is on you. No Eritrean forces you to do any thing except spank your little coward a*ss if you act like what you say in front of any Eritrean in person.
Mother f**ker hassawi. Just yesterday you were kissing the ground we walk on and here you are now bu*tt hurt merely because you see the Eritreans getting down all over the world.
If you are not an agame, then you are the Ethiopian version Leflafi adghi.
Stupid, idiot, wicked crap mentality syndrome afflicted low life waste of sperm lizard.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 23 May 2019, 15:30

. While real amharas protest against z Terrorist-Tigray-Tplf Fake amhara pretenders like misraq z budda old woman and puzzynet , z pasttime aka present aka absent retardato agame pretending 2 be amhara, hates us Eritreans. Check out real amharas protesting.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 01 Oct 2019, 00:47

Rehashing this thread since Misraq decided to open a similar thread 5 months later...what is apparent in both threads is his underlying hatred for eritrea(ns) :!:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=195944

There are mainly 4 types of people that hate the good news of eritrea(ns) that brother Zmeselo shares...

#1 woyanu
#2 hybrid diqela woyanu
#3 fake/telemte eritreans that aligned with woyanu
#4 old feudalistic/empire mentality fessams

It just so happens that 3 example characters can be found in this thread & the new thread...Awash, present, Misraq. I will leave it to you to match which exact type/# they are :?:

One thing they all share in common is they are all basically fessams and no matter where they run or hide, they eventually get the boot/foot in their ace :lol: