Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq
Member+

The momentum of Eritreans Opposition

Post by Misraq » 17 May 2019, 17:19

Brother Eden, you really need to work hard, you whim your country needs you to do better than this :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Please wait, video is loading...

Misraq
Member+

Re: The momentum of Eritreans Opposition

Post by Misraq » 17 May 2019, 17:26

Ayte halafi temben agew contributed $10 cutting from his food stump. He is a member of digital weyanne now busy on the eritreans front

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 17 May 2019, 18:18

Brother Jimmy,

When the lowlanderu sister Eden, brother ayte Halafi and sister Shewit Gual Agame aka Almaz try to act some of the most outspoken opposition, that tells a lot about the so called opposition.. I mean if they really exist :lol: :lol: .

The main reason the so called "opposition" will not get anywhere is not because Eritrea has a democratic or the best government when it comes to treating the people. It is mainly because either they are Eritrean wannabe agames (Wolves in sheep clothing) or almost all of the sell-out Eritrean 'opposition' have given lap dance to TPLF in Addis or Mekelle for 20 years when things looked dark for Eritrea and the people of Eritrea... The people of Eritrea see them as criminals who deserve to face justice for committing treason..

I just wish Eritrea had real opposition of Eritrean origin who see TPLF as the worst enemy of the Eritrea people and that is first step in order to be considered as legitimate opposition. Till then, the people of Eritrea will not allow these useless group to set their feet in Eritrea let alone to lead the country.

Sister Eden, brother ayte Halafi, sister Almaz and your part time [email protected] sister Abi-gail can scream and yell as loud as they want but their Nieshtoy killil Tigray will remain as useless as it has always been.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy 28th Eritrean Independence Day!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 17 May 2019, 18:36

Honourable Hawzaen

Perhaps one of the most important thing I admire about Eritreans is that they will never flinch and flirt with the idea of tplf agames crook approaches. It helped eritrea kept it's integrity. In contrast, I was ashamed to see my own people trying to reconcile or flirt with agame just because abiy betrayed them. That is not a good quality and really embarrassing.

agames really need to come with honest remorse and sensere appologies with some sort of compensation in the form of holding some of their leaders accountable, if they want to earn credibility. But without paying the price for thier crimes? No.

As we speak, a flthy rich agame called dawit g/egzbr is trying hard to reconcile pfdj and tplf in Addis today. We shall see the outcome. Obviously, the agame is trying to spread out the challenge tigray faced in Ethiopia so that some of that burden could fall on eritrea.

Jimmy

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 17 May 2019, 19:00

Misraq wrote:
17 May 2019, 18:36
dawit g/egzbr is trying hard to reconcile pfdj and tplf in Addis today.
I don't think the Tigrigna speaking people care about hgdef and weyane reconciliation. The two took all the Tigrigna and non Tigrigna speakers of both Couuntries to senseless wars just to satisfy their egos.

We all should support anyone trying to educate the Tigrigna speakers to work for common interest. Why? Because when they do, they don't drag all of us to their wars. As a lowlander, I pray for the two Tegaru to make up because, I don't benefit from their wars, border closures and hate campaigns. You should feel the same. Tegarus reconciliation is good for Amara, Oromo etc

justo

Post by justo » 17 May 2019, 19:06

eden wrote:
17 May 2019, 19:00
We all should support anyone trying to educate the Tigrigna speakers to work for common interest.
We have no common interest, your interest lies with the Ethiopian people, and ours lies with the Eritrean people, there are no two tegarus, there is one such thing that the Ethiopians call Tigré

justo

Post by justo » 17 May 2019, 19:08

Hawzen wrote:
17 May 2019, 18:18
Brother Jimmy,

The main reason the so called "opposition" will not get anywhere is not because Eritrea has a democratic or the best government when it comes to treating the people. It is mainly because either they are Eritrean wannabe agames (Wolves in sheep clothing) or almost all of the sell-out Eritrean 'opposition' have given lap dance to TPLF in Addis or Mekelle for 20 years when things looked dark for Eritrea and the people of Eritrea... The people of Eritrea see them as criminals who deserve to face justice for committing treason..

I just wish Eritrea had real opposition of Eritrean origin

I hear you brother, and although I am of a different opinion I respect you all the more for this.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 17 May 2019, 19:23

justo wrote:
17 May 2019, 19:06
ours lies with the Eritrean people
i'll. believe it as soon as you show me the list of Generals reflecting that. Never mind. Forget that! i'll believe it when you show me a non Tigrigna Cyclist champion.

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 17 May 2019, 19:37

Misraq wrote:
17 May 2019, 18:36
Honourable Hawzaen

Perhaps one of the most important thing I admire about Eritreans is that they will never flinch and flirt with the idea of tplf agames crook approaches. It helped eritrea kept it's integrity. In contrast, I was ashamed to see my own people trying to reconcile or flirt with agame just because abiy betrayed them. That is not a good quality and really embarrassing.

agames really need to come with honest remorse and sensere appologies with some sort of compensation in the form of holding some of their leaders accountable, if they want to earn credibility. But without paying the price for thier crimes? No.

As we speak, a flthy rich agame called dawit g/egzbr is trying hard to reconcile pfdj and tplf in Addis today. We shall see the outcome. Obviously, the agame is trying to spread out the challenge tigray faced in Ethiopia so that some of that burden could fall on eritrea.

Jimmy
Brother Jimmy,

The agames sister Eden can try to tell you that the Tigrigna speaking people are brothers.. blah blah.. But what we will not hear from her and her TPLF bosses that she was sorry for crimes committed by her Idol the coward little frog Meles led TPLF on the innocent people of Eritrea and your people, the people of Ethiopia.

Let me absolutely clear on one thing..Eritrea has never had any worse enemy than TPLF. I guaranteed you that there will never be any conducive relationship or normalization with killil Tigray politically as long as the useless killil embraces the coward TPLF goons. Anybody can betrayed me as much they want but that will never change the fact that TPLF is still the enemy of my people and country. The Agame billionaire can try his best to reconcile Eritrean leadership with TPLF.. but it will never be fruitful as long as PIA is leading the country. I don't think it is the political choice for PIA.. I think it is more of his personality...I absolutely support PIA particularly when it comes to the way he handles TPLF and killil Tigray. Of course his unwavering stand second to none. The crimes of agames on my people did not start just 20 years ago. History tells us Agames have always been the backstabbers of my people and that we will not stop watching them with our corner eye even during peace. When the honorable Professor Asmerom told about the very dangerous inferiority complexity of agames elites, he was not interested to be politically correct. His main intention was to pass on the real history of agames and their wicked nature to the young generation and the next generation to come.

By the way, don't expect from agames any apologies or remorse... All they do is they will try either to distract you from the main issue by pointing their fingers on some body else " for example Amharu wants your sea/port, we want your love" thing or they think they can outsmart you with their twisted words. For example, Debretsion has shown time and again that he supports change when he goes to Addis but he opposes when he goes back to Mekelle...He is a typical shameful agame who doesn't have any pride or consciousness . The worst thing is that he thinks he is smarter than every body else.

The great thing is that the evil agames will never ever see Minelik Palace again and that is gone for good. It is very fascinating to witness the reality. The reality is that agames are minority and their killil is the least important in Ethiopian politics and economy.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Last edited by Hawzen on 17 May 2019, 19:43, edited 1 time in total.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 17 May 2019, 19:43

hawzen you give tplf too much weight. i think that's outdated view, to say the least. if anything, it never has weight. it just was easy to standout in a divided community. hgdef and weyane portray each other as monsters for domestic control purposes. wake up and shake off the propaganda hgdef mendef holds over your free thinking brain God gave you.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 17 May 2019, 20:05

Misraq wrote:
17 May 2019, 17:19

Brother Eden, you really need to work hard, you whim your country needs you to do better than this :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Please wait, video is loading...
The problem with the so called eritrean opposition is, they don't have a compas, GPS or direction. They state the obvious, that There is a problem in Eritrea but they don't have a plan, a strategy and an inclusive alternative to move the nation in the right direction.

Eritreans in unison from all walk of life have said enough is enough, in the campaign of yaakel, but there is no leadership which can guide them to the destination they want to take their nation.

You have remnant of the old ELF Guard who only oppose because they were beaten and chased all the way to Kassala in the 70th. Even the acheivment of the independence was a bitter pill to these individuals because it was brought by their adversary, the EPLF. As the result of what i have mentioned, they have zero alternative policy but grudge.

Another factions are, islamic parties who just want to copy from the programs of the world muslim brotherhood and implement it in Eritrea. You have the jeberti Al nahda and the party which just opened its office in Istanbul, turkey with the blessing of Tayip Erdogan. Their program is, Eritrea is an arab country, arabic should be the official language of the land and Sharia should the main source law of the country.

And then, you have leadership who have regionality issues. Their main concern is, the presidential office should be occupied by some one from their village which is the typical backward and narrow negro mentality which i thought we have passed through.

the so called "liberal democratic parties" on which hardliner advocates.

First of all, culturally, almost all Eritreans are conservatives regardless of our religion. I have the right to do what ever i like, notion doesn't exist in our society. If you conduct yourself which deviate from the main stream culture and norm, you better expect to be shunned away from the society or be condemned all together. Individualism or personal liberty as these People want to advocates is totally discouraged.

Of course, given the regime is a far left communist which is the product of chinese moa school of theory, they have done Every thing in their power to indoctronate in the youth's mind that our culture is backward (cultural revolution) . And relentless assault was directed to the culture and norm in order to produce a new molded and shaped generation which is a mirror of the policy . The result is, the muslims wants non of that [deleted] and clinged to the things which is dear to them in this earth. For a muslim or islamist, liberalism and islam are oxymoron because they don't match. Then, how the f€¥ck are you going to run a country which 50 50 muslim and Christian on the Base of liberal democracy?.

Liberal democrats who are almost Eritrean highlanders forget that we don’t live in Oslo or Vienna but we live in the horn of africa, close to the middle East.

Then you have the passive majority with NO party affiliation.
They know, unless some changes are made, the country is heading to crash landing some where in the road but there is no party which they can relate to, to join and make their voice heard. As the result, like no other before Eritreans are attending churches. When politics or politicians fails to deliver and there is a tough waves in the ocean, go to the drawing board, the Base and the foundation which is our tabot. . And that is our people are doing.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 17 May 2019, 20:20

deqi says the problem is we only discuss problems, not solutions. he then discusses problems and leaves without suggesting solutions. LOL

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 17 May 2019, 20:31

eden wrote:
17 May 2019, 20:20
deqi says the problem is we only discuss problems, not solutions. he then discusses problems and leaves without suggesting solutions. LOL
Anti shermxxxxuta hamema. Who the fxxxck is we? You and The Dedebit graduate must be some deluded agame to convince the audience that your arses are eritreans.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 17 May 2019, 20:42

deqi you ever noticed this about yourself? you make clean presentation until you run out of ideas and feel cornered. then, it's down hill from there LOL

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 17 May 2019, 20:47

eden wrote:
17 May 2019, 20:42
deqi you ever noticed this about yourself? you make clean presentation until you run out of ideas and feel cornered. then, it's down hill from there LOL
Anti shermxxxxuta hamema
In order to obtain my respect and reply, you have to Come clean about who you are like the rest. But why should i even try to get in discussion with an agame pretender aka low lander?

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 17 May 2019, 21:10

Deqi,

Your task shouldn't really be to place which man made international lines on a map encircle a brain that generates ideas to challenge you. What would be the point of that?

The task for you is to produce solutions because you yourself said that is what is missing in your criticism of the opposition. You gave yourself a task. come to thnk of it, I didn't even challenge you. You challenge you eko LOL

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 17 May 2019, 21:23

eden wrote:
17 May 2019, 20:20
The funniest thing is nobody even thinks sister Eden is an Eritrean :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 17 May 2019, 21:26

eden wrote:
17 May 2019, 21:10
Deqi,

Your task shouldn't really be to place which man made international lines on a map encircle a brain that generates ideas to challenge you. What would be the point of that?

The task for you is to produce solutions because you yourself said that is what is missing in your criticism of the opposition. You gave yourself a task.
You are a deaf agame. You think, you are a smart agame who can exploit our internal issues by pretending as a concerned a low lander eritrean. And the low IQ Dedebit graduate as wedi hazega. That is why no one respects you and take you seriously . Now buzz off. You are a Waste of time

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 17 May 2019, 21:35

Well, I'm not sure it stands logic to post 756 words worth of article detailing internal matters regarding our oppositions weakness on a foreign forum and use 'foreigner' as an excuse to get out of discussing solutions LOL

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 17 May 2019, 21:37

eden wrote:
17 May 2019, 19:43
hawzen you give tplf too much weight. i think that's outdated view, to say the least. if anything, it never has weight. it just was easy to standout in a divided community. hgdef and weyane portray each other as monsters for domestic control purposes. wake up and shake off the propaganda hgdef mendef holds over your free thinking brain God gave you.
Agame sister Eden,

HGDEF has nothing to do on my view about your TPLF evil deeds on my people. I don't have to be HGDEF supporter or member to know who the worst enemy of my people is. TPLF goons and their low IQ dedebit cadres are the worst enemy of my people and country. You are not even ashamed to tell us to forget/let it go and Today is a new day... Absolutely not... Eritreans and agames are two different people and they have never ever been brothers and sisters and quit that none sense...

Does this sound HGDEF propaganda ? AYresaEnanayon

Time pass by but we will never forget you!!!

Who would forget when Sister Eden was cheering when Meles and Suzan Rice were busy sanctioning the people of Eritrea

Sanctions on Eritrea, 06 December 2011

Dedebit is always dedeb