Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 14724
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Tiffany Haddish on her way to Asmara, onboard EAL.

Post by Zmeselo » 17 May 2019, 08:53


molover
Member
Posts: 1454
Joined: 26 Apr 2013, 05:16

Re: Tiffany Haddish on her way to Asmara, onboard EAL.

Post by molover » 17 May 2019, 09:20

Zmeselo wrote:
17 May 2019, 08:53

wazzupdog
Member
Posts: 670
Joined: 16 Jun 2018, 22:10

Re: Tiffany Haddish on her way to Asmara, onboard EAL.

Post by wazzupdog » 17 May 2019, 10:34

Sorry but Tiffany Haddish is not funny. She is loud and plays a stereotype from the bygone years of minstrel movies. African Americans are not happy with her antics. She brought a plastic bag full of fried chicken to the Met gala and was handing them out. I personally can't stand her. She oozes ignorance.



kerenite
Member
Posts: 2038
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: Tiffany Haddish on her way to Asmara, onboard EAL.

Post by kerenite » 17 May 2019, 12:05

Zmeselo wrote:
17 May 2019, 08:53
Man!

This is a breaking news indeed!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Is he/she planning to visit the notorious era iro prison and/or the over 300 prisons in land as well?

Just pondering about.

quindibu
Member
Posts: 2053
Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 13:17

Re: Tiffany Haddish on her way to Asmara, onboard EAL.

Post by quindibu » 17 May 2019, 12:27

wazzupdog wrote:
17 May 2019, 10:34
Sorry but Tiffany Haddish is not funny. She is loud and plays a stereotype from the bygone years of minstrel movies. African Americans are not happy with her antics. She brought a plastic bag full of fried chicken to the Met gala and was handing them out. I personally can't stand her. She oozes ignorance.

Wey gud!

That crab mentality as usual at display!

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 14724
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Tiffany Haddish on her way to Asmara, onboard EAL.

Post by Zmeselo » 17 May 2019, 12:54

No surprises, that you completely missed the point of this post.

Look how relaxed one can travel using EAL these days, after the nuisance is confined in Meqele.

As for Tiff, she outlined it for your deaf ears what she's planning to do. Celebrate Independnce Day, meet her family & if possible marry an afari fisherman.

Got any problems with that? :lol:

But so that you know, I took the story from here. Apparently, it's Breaking News to some: https://www.africanews.com/amp/2019/05/ ... to-asmara/

Just didn't feel like posting the whole story.
kerenite wrote:
17 May 2019, 12:05
Zmeselo wrote:
17 May 2019, 08:53
Man!

This is a breaking news indeed!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Is he/she planning to visit the notorious era iro prison and/or the over 300 prisons in land as well?

Just pondering about.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 13912
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Tiffany Haddish on her way to Asmara, onboard EAL.

Post by Fed_Up » 17 May 2019, 12:58

Aye halal metrï,
You are so predictable and unsophisticated dumb arse agame ever. FYI she is heading to Asmera through 22 mazoria. We are roaming around it by the way. No agameWoch loud mouth heard around that area. ቢሒም ዝበለ አጋመ ንሖግሞም አለና:: :P


kerenite wrote:
17 May 2019, 12:05
Zmeselo wrote:
17 May 2019, 08:53
Man!

This is a breaking news indeed!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Is he/she planning to visit the notorious era iro prison and/or the over 300 prisons in land as well?

Just pondering about.

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 14724
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Tiffany Haddish on her way to Asmara, onboard EAL.

Post by Zmeselo » 17 May 2019, 13:02

Nipsey's, final music video.

Just Released:





Higher

DJ Khaled

[Intro: DJ Khaled]
We The Best music
DJ Khaled

[Chorus: John Legend]
Oh, you keep taking me higher and higher (Yeah)
But don't you know that the devil is a liar? (Yeah, I know)
They'd rather see me down, put my soul in the fire
But we keep goin' higher, higher

[Verse 1: Nipsey Hussle]
Look, look
My granny 88, she had my uncle and then
A miscarriage back-to-back every year for like ten
Pregnant with my moms, doctor told her it was slim
Was bed rode for nine months, but gave birth in the end
Pops turned 60, he proud what we done
In one generation, he came from Africa young
He said he met my moms at the Century Club
Los Angeles love kinda of like Hussle and Boog
Mani turned ten, Kross turned two
Startin' to see this life [deleted] from a bird's view
We the ones that made millions off the curb, fool
In this rap [deleted] ten, never made nerd moves

[Chorus: John Legend]
Oh, you keep taking me higher and higher (Yeah)
(Hussle, Khaled)
But don't you know that the devil is a liar? (Yeah, I know)
(Right back)
They'd rather see me down, put my soul in the fire
But we keep goin' higher, higher (Woah, woah)
(Nip, talk to 'em)

[Verse 2: Nipsey Hussle & John Legend]

Emptied out the clip, it was broad day
[deleted] [ deleted ] always gotta learn the hard way
We gon' tape it off if we ball play
Put a half a moon crescent on your bald fade
Police hit the lights, that's a car chase
Lookin' back at my life make my heart race
Dance with the devil and test our faith
I was thinkin' chess moves but it was God's grace
Crooked [deleted] whoever 'til we all straight
With no shame, I peeped game and it's all fake
South Central state of mind, high crime rate (Yeah)
Homicide, hate, gang banging'll get you all day (Yeah, yeah)
And look at my fate

[Chorus: John Legend & Nipsey Hussle]
Oh, you keep taking me higher and higher (Yeah)
(Told Khaled bounce the four 'til the bar break)
But don't you know that the devil is a liar? (I know)
They'd rather see me down, put my soul in the fire
But we keep goin' higher, higher

[Outro: John Legend]
Higher
Oh, Lord
Can you feel it?
My shoes are scrapin' the sky
I'm so high
We keep goin' higher

Featuring: Nipsey Hussle & John Legend

Produced By: STREETRUNNER, Tarik Azzouz & DJ Khaled

Written By: Henry Davis, Kevin Cossom, Nipsey Hussle, John Legend & DJ Khaled

Release Date: May 17, 2019

tarik
Senior Member
Posts: 14250
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 13:04

Re: Tiffany Haddish on her way to Asmara, onboard EAL.

Post by tarik » 17 May 2019, 13:35

Zmeselo wrote:
17 May 2019, 08:53
Zmeselo

Good Day Sir

I like and respect our Eritrean-American brothers and sisters, But they must be told and be very careful of z sneaky cursed-land-tigray ppl, 4 instance sister tiffany haddish doesn't know that Ethiopian airlines in run and controlled and managed by our enemies z cursed-land-tigray ppl and she doesn't know, Even they can put poison in her drink!!! U c after z death and assassination of our Eritrean-Brother Nippsy hussle we Eritreans must protect our Eritrean-American brothers and sisters everywhere they r. Where z helll r our Eritrean Airlines @????? We Eritreans should not fly Ethiopian airlines until all z agames r fired from EAL. LET US BE WISE DEQI EREY!!! AND HAPPY 28th Year Of Independence Day MAMA ERITREA!!!

Good Day Sir




Dawi
Member
Posts: 2587
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: Tiffany Haddish on her way to Asmara, onboard EAL.

Post by Dawi » 17 May 2019, 14:11

wazzupdog? You dog! :P

Good educational video you posted.

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Black stereotype is obvious! It makes me cringe seeing her ads sometimes. The "pool boy!" sh*t on you-tube; irritating!

Nipsey did the same thing all his life; it didn't end well for him. Hope she does better!

wazzupdog wrote:
17 May 2019, 10:34
Sorry but Tiffany Haddish is not funny. She is loud and plays a stereotype from the bygone years of minstrel movies. African Americans are not happy with her antics. She brought a plastic bag full of fried chicken to the Met gala and was handing them out. I personally can't stand her. She oozes ignorance.

Zmeselo wrote:
17 May 2019, 13:02
Nipsey's, final music video.

Just Released:




Cigar
Member+
Posts: 7483
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: Tiffany Haddish on her way to Asmara, onboard EAL.

Post by Cigar » 17 May 2019, 14:14

Shaebia is visionary since its inception.
The border closure with this green eyed, wicked crap mentality syndrome afflicted rats was planned due to these wonderful independence parties soccasion.
No agame should enjoy the parties or the sights during the celebratory weeks of our hard earned independence.
This special occasion is only for Eritreans and friends of Eritrea.

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 14724
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Tiffany Haddish on her way to Asmara, onboard EAL.

Post by Zmeselo » 17 May 2019, 14:31


Dawi wrote:
17 May 2019, 14:11
wazzupdog? You dog! :P

Good educational video you posted.

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Black stereotype is obvious! It makes me cringe seeing her ads sometimes. The "pool boy!" sh*t on you-tube; irritating!

Nipsey did the same thing all his life; it didn't end well for him. Hope she does better!

wazzupdog wrote:
17 May 2019, 10:34
Sorry but Tiffany Haddish is not funny. She is loud and plays a stereotype from the bygone years of minstrel movies. African Americans are not happy with her antics. She brought a plastic bag full of fried chicken to the Met gala and was handing them out. I personally can't stand her. She oozes ignorance.

Zmeselo wrote:
17 May 2019, 13:02
Nipsey's, final music video.

Just Released:




Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 14724
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Tiffany Haddish on her way to Asmara, onboard EAL.

Post by Zmeselo » 17 May 2019, 15:15






I know everyone is excited, especially me, to be part of something historical and cannot wait to share this with the whole world
Tiffany Hadish on arrival home (Asmara International Airport) today, to participate in the week-long celebrations of 28th Independence Anniversary

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 14724
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Tiffany Haddish on her way to Asmara, onboard EAL.

Post by Zmeselo » 17 May 2019, 16:22




experts
Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 26 Apr 2019, 10:55

Re: Tiffany Haddish on her way to Asmara, onboard EAL.

Post by experts » 17 May 2019, 16:47

Zmeselo: So what happened to sing a poor airlines? of course you guy have to use Ethiopian Airlines, so funny

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 14724
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Tiffany Haddish on her way to Asmara, onboard EAL.

Post by Zmeselo » 17 May 2019, 18:46

Eritrean Airlines flies to 8 destinations in total. The airline travels to Addis Ababa, Cairo, Khartoum, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Lahore, and Dubai,
(Source: Wikipedia)

And now, Djibouti & Kano- Nigeria:

https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/ai ... -jan-2019/

https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/ai ... -may-2019/

Now I wanna know from you, where tgray airlines flies to.
experts wrote:
17 May 2019, 16:47
Zmeselo: So what happened to sing a poor airlines? of course you guy have to use Ethiopian Airlines, so funny
Last edited by Zmeselo on 18 May 2019, 15:14, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 14724
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Tiffany Haddish on her way to Asmara, onboard EAL.

Post by Zmeselo » 17 May 2019, 19:30

Sent abroad for his First and Second Degrees, with all expenses paid by our government. He absconded looking for greener pasture and now when his citizenship claim is rejected by the Canadian immigration office, he started crying foul.

'I am a stateless professor'... , How convenient is that, eh? Had he ever considered, paying his student loans back to the Eritrean gov't anyway?


Dawi
Member
Posts: 2587
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: Tiffany Haddish on her way to Asmara, onboard EAL.

Post by Dawi » 18 May 2019, 00:45

Zmeselo wrote:
17 May 2019, 19:30
Sent abroad for his First and Second Degrees, with all expenses paid by our government. He absconded looking for greener pasture and now when his citizenship claim is rejected by the Canadian immigration office, he started crying foul.

'I am a stateless professor'... , How convenient is that, eh? Had he ever considered, paying his student loans back to the Eritrean gov't anyway?

Z,

He can always come back to the old country.

Did you say I am jealous of the nickle and dime H0! That entertains white folks in America? Really? OK- if you say so.

BTW, Eritreans were in the core of group of leadership with HIM that brought independence to Ethiopia. Mind you, that is from European Colonialism not from another African clan next door.

So what is the hoopla for separating from Ethiopia? You guys amaze me sometimes. Do you know who Lorenzo was? I bet most Eritreans don't. You even condemn Prof. Bereket Habte Selassie, a leading scholar on African law and government, who wrote the "Eritrean constitution" for finally telling you the truth. What is it going to take for you guys to wake up?

[[..Lorenzo Taezaz was born on 30 June 1900 in the Akele Guzaie province of Eritrea, then an Italian colony. He received his first education in Italian schools in Asmara and Keren and started his career with the Italian colonial administration when he was still very young. Because of his intelligence and hard work, Lorenzo rose to the rank of Secretary to the Governor of Asmara, the highest position that an Eritrean could reach in the colonial administration.

In 1924, while on vacation in Aden, he met Ras Teferi Mekonnen, the future Haile Selassie, who was there on an official visit, and who encouraged him to go to Ethiopia. A year later, Lorenzo went to Addis Ababa. Subsequently, Ras Teferi Mekonnen arranged for his education, and along with other Ethiopians, he sent him to France on a government scholarship. Lorenzo spent the next eight years at the University of Montpelier where he completed his studies in Law and Philosophy. Apart from his native Tigrigna, he already spoke Amharic, Arabic and Italian, but Montpelier also provided him with an opportunity to master French and English.

He returned to Ethiopia in 1933 and began to serve the Ethiopian government in several capacities: Secretary, Ministry of Justice (1933); member of the Anglo-Ethiopian Boundary Commission which demarcated Ethiopia’s borders with former British Somaliland (1933-34); member of the same Commission which was charged with the duty of surveying the grazing grounds of the Ogaden, and investigating the causes of the Wal-Wal incident of 1934, which led to the Italo-Ethiopian War of 1935-1941; appointed private secretary of Haile Selassie, and in addition he served as liaison officer to the international press (1935-1936). He even saw action at the Battle of Maichew (1936) that culminated in the defeat of the Ethiopians by the Italians.

Lorenzo had presented a plan to Haile Selassie to transfer the government center to Gore (1) – a remote and inaccessible town in western Ethiopia from where the counter-offensive could be prosecuted. However, the costs and risks of fighting the mechanized Italian army was debated and measured against the risks and costs of not fighting. When the Council of Ministers agreed by twenty one to three vote(2), that the risks were too grave and the costs too high, it was decided that Haile Selassie should go and personally present Ethiopia’s case to the League of Nations. In May 1936, therefore, Lorenzo left Ethiopia and accompanied Emperor Haile Selassie in his exile to Europe. There, he was appointed Ethiopia’s Permanent Delegate to the League of Nations and subsequently took an active role in the struggle against Italian fascism. During the occupation, Lorenzo secretly entered Ethiopia on several occasions. After Ethiopia’s liberation in 1941, he was appointed Minister for Foreign Affairs (1941-1943), Minister for Posts, Telephones and Telegrams (1943), President of the Chamber of Deputies (1943-1944), Minister to Moscow, USSR (1944-1946), and Delegate to the Paris Peace Conference (May 1946). A month later, he died in a hospital in Stockholm, Sweden.(3)

When I visited the late Ambassador Ephreim Tewolde Medhin at his residence in Asmara, he was ninety years of age. The following is a summary of what I was able to gather from him:

Interview I. Ambassador Ephreim Tewolde Medhin:....]]
https://ethiopianreview.com/content/tag/ethio/page/5

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 14724
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Tiffany Haddish on her way to Asmara, onboard EAL.

Post by Zmeselo » 18 May 2019, 06:00



Not only of her (I think your sister is a better & more professional hoe btw, & just for a "hrkam". Tiff, is at least, a millionaire) but of Eritreans in general. You included Nipsey in your jelouse diatrible, too.

Nipsey, the one everyone is calling "the new Tupac". That was a giveaway. You guys are envious of everything good, Eritreans achieve. Sophia Tesfamariam calls it: crab mentality.

Are you trying to teach me about Lorenzo Taazaz & Bereket Habteselassie?

You're a funny boy.

This is what I posted, about the old loser:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=181856&p=909262#p909262
Dawi wrote:
18 May 2019, 00:45
Zmeselo wrote:
17 May 2019, 19:30
Sent abroad for his First and Second Degrees, with all expenses paid by our government. He absconded looking for greener pasture and now when his citizenship claim is rejected by the Canadian immigration office, he started crying foul.

'I am a stateless professor'... , How convenient is that, eh? Had he ever considered, paying his student loans back to the Eritrean gov't anyway?

Z,

He can always come back to the old country.

Did you say I am jealous of the nickle and dime H0! That entertains white folks in America? Really? OK- if you say so.

BTW, Eritreans were in the core of group of leadership with HIM that brought independence to Ethiopia. Mind you, that is from European Colonialism not from another African clan next door.

So what is the hoopla for separating from Ethiopia? You guys amaze me sometimes. Do you know who Lorenzo was? I bet most Eritreans don't. You even condemn Prof. Bereket Habte Selassie, a leading scholar on African law and government, who wrote the "Eritrean constitution" for finally telling you the truth. What is it going to take for you guys to wake up?

[[..Lorenzo Taezaz was born on 30 June 1900 in the Akele Guzaie province of Eritrea, then an Italian colony. He received his first education in Italian schools in Asmara and Keren and started his career with the Italian colonial administration when he was still very young. Because of his intelligence and hard work, Lorenzo rose to the rank of Secretary to the Governor of Asmara, the highest position that an Eritrean could reach in the colonial administration.

In 1924, while on vacation in Aden, he met Ras Teferi Mekonnen, the future Haile Selassie, who was there on an official visit, and who encouraged him to go to Ethiopia. A year later, Lorenzo went to Addis Ababa. Subsequently, Ras Teferi Mekonnen arranged for his education, and along with other Ethiopians, he sent him to France on a government scholarship. Lorenzo spent the next eight years at the University of Montpelier where he completed his studies in Law and Philosophy. Apart from his native Tigrigna, he already spoke Amharic, Arabic and Italian, but Montpelier also provided him with an opportunity to master French and English.

He returned to Ethiopia in 1933 and began to serve the Ethiopian government in several capacities: Secretary, Ministry of Justice (1933); member of the Anglo-Ethiopian Boundary Commission which demarcated Ethiopia’s borders with former British Somaliland (1933-34); member of the same Commission which was charged with the duty of surveying the grazing grounds of the Ogaden, and investigating the causes of the Wal-Wal incident of 1934, which led to the Italo-Ethiopian War of 1935-1941; appointed private secretary of Haile Selassie, and in addition he served as liaison officer to the international press (1935-1936). He even saw action at the Battle of Maichew (1936) that culminated in the defeat of the Ethiopians by the Italians.

Lorenzo had presented a plan to Haile Selassie to transfer the government center to Gore (1) – a remote and inaccessible town in western Ethiopia from where the counter-offensive could be prosecuted. However, the costs and risks of fighting the mechanized Italian army was debated and measured against the risks and costs of not fighting. When the Council of Ministers agreed by twenty one to three vote(2), that the risks were too grave and the costs too high, it was decided that Haile Selassie should go and personally present Ethiopia’s case to the League of Nations. In May 1936, therefore, Lorenzo left Ethiopia and accompanied Emperor Haile Selassie in his exile to Europe. There, he was appointed Ethiopia’s Permanent Delegate to the League of Nations and subsequently took an active role in the struggle against Italian fascism. During the occupation, Lorenzo secretly entered Ethiopia on several occasions. After Ethiopia’s liberation in 1941, he was appointed Minister for Foreign Affairs (1941-1943), Minister for Posts, Telephones and Telegrams (1943), President of the Chamber of Deputies (1943-1944), Minister to Moscow, USSR (1944-1946), and Delegate to the Paris Peace Conference (May 1946). A month later, he died in a hospital in Stockholm, Sweden.(3)

When I visited the late Ambassador Ephreim Tewolde Medhin at his residence in Asmara, he was ninety years of age. The following is a summary of what I was able to gather from him:

Interview I. Ambassador Ephreim Tewolde Medhin:....]]
https://ethiopianreview.com/content/tag/ethio/page/5

Post Reply