Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB

አማራ ወይም አገው ሣንል በአማራነታችን እንቆጠር ይላል የዘሀበሻው ጋዜጠኛ ለኢንተርቪው ያቀረበውን አገው ሊያግባባ ሲሞክር። ይህች ባቄላ ከአደረች ትበላ ይሆን?

Post by AbebeB » 15 May 2019, 13:20

የዘሀበሻን ጋዜጠኛ ጥያቄ ለውጠን አማራ ወይም አገው ሣንል በአገውነታችን እንቆጠር በማለት ብንጠይቅስ የዘሀበሻው ጋዜጠኛ ይስማማ ይሆን? ካልተስማማስ ጅልነቱ ነው ብልጠቱ ልንል ነው?

ለነገሩ ለኢንተርቪው ቀርቦ የነረበው አገው ሰውዬ የዘሀበሻን ጋዜጠኛ አቂሎት ነበር የተሰናበተው።

የብልጣ ብልጦቹ የሚንሊክ ርዝራዦች ለካ ጣታቸው ብቻ ሳይሆን አዕምሮአቸውም ችግር አለበት። ይህች ባቄላ ከአደረች ትበላ ይሆን?

Link:

AbebeB

Re: አማራ ወይም አገው ሣንል በአማራነታችን እንቆጠር ይላል የዘሀበሻው ጋዜጠኛ ለኢንተርቪው ያቀረበውን አገው ሊያግባባ ሲሞክር። ይህች ባቄላ ከአደረች ትበላ ይሆን?

Post by AbebeB » 16 May 2019, 09:58

ይሄው የዘሀበሻ ጋዜጠኛ እኮ አማርኛን ሲያጨማልቅ ዘወትር ማድመጥ ጥያቄ ይጭራል። ይህ ጋዜጠኛ ማንም ሆንክ ማን አማራ ለሚለው አስተሳሰብ ተገዥ ሆነህ ካላስተጋባህ ሌላ የህይወት መንገድ ተዘግቶብሀል ተብሎ እንዴ የሚል?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: አማራ ወይም አገው ሣንል በአማራነታችን እንቆጠር ይላል የዘሀበሻው ጋዜጠኛ ለኢንተርቪው ያቀረበውን አገው ሊያግባባ ሲሞክር። ይህች ባቄላ ከአደረች ትበላ ይሆን?

Post by Ethoash » 16 May 2019, 10:45

AbebeB wrote:
15 May 2019, 13:20
የዘሀበሻን ጋዜጠኛ ጥያቄ ለውጠን አማራ ወይም አገው ሣንል በአገውነታችን እንቆጠር በማለት ብንጠይቅስ የዘሀበሻው ጋዜጠኛ ይስማማ ይሆን? ካልተስማማስ ጅልነቱ ነው ብልጠቱ ልንል ነው?

dr. AbebeB

this is million dollar question if those buda understood what u try to say we would have peace on earth ..

look አገው is not only name it is 6000 years even more history and culture and they have human right to enjoy their culture and language ... when u lose አገው culture u r not only losing only language u lose way of thinking cultural asset and so on.. it would be great lose for Ethiopia if everyone become amhara and lose all their culture .. do u know the one ethnic alone have more the 50 kind of food that means we have over 4000 kind of food kind why would u reduce it to ten only ...

i always drive crazy when i think about Eritrea the reason why they breaking away.. their demand was basic very basic in fact TPLF give all their demand to oromo and other ethnic .. now let see their demand one by one speaking their language why do we care if they speak their language as long as they speak Amhric as national language if they dont know amhric they would be their lose anyhow
second they want to govern their own region so what

3rd they want to control assab or other resource/// that is good because they will not belame us not developing them holding them back if they control all their resources... beside if they pay fed. tax why do we care.

4th... they want to have their own flag, why would we care... look under Amhar if u wave any flag other then the loyalist flag they would have killed u on spot they dont joke when it come to flag.. they did not know it is just cloth ..made in China cloth.

anyhow the Amhara will never every make a deal on the above point and they lose the whole Eritrea now who lost... now they lost Eritrea you thought they learn their lesson but they r not they want to do the same Bs on oromo and other ethnic they want to oppress them ..

in short if አገው said አገው as long as አገው accept being an Ethiopia why do anyone care
if oromo said i am oromo as long as they accept being an Ethiopian why do we care
we have to see the big picture
for sure the Amhara will never accept to convert to oromia in order to be an Ethiopian they will have cry Amhara first..

sun

Post by sun » 16 May 2019, 11:49

Ethoash wrote:
16 May 2019, 10:45
AbebeB wrote:

dr. AbebeB

this is million dollar question if those buda understood what u try to say we would have peace on earth ..

look አገው is not only name it is 6000 years even more history and culture and they have human right to enjoy their culture and language ... when u lose አገው culture u r not only losing only language u lose way of thinking cultural asset and so on.. it would be great lose for Ethiopia if everyone become amhara and lose all their culture .. do u know the one ethnic alone have more the 50 kind of food that means we have over 4000 kind of food kind why would u reduce it to ten only ...

i always drive crazy when i think about Eritrea the reason why they breaking away..
their demand was basic very basic in fact TPLF give all their demand to oromo and other ethnic .. now let see their demand one by one speaking their language why do we care if they speak their language as long as they speak Amhric as national language if they dont know amhric they would be their lose anyhow

3rd they want to control assab or other resource/// that is good because they will not belame us not developing them holding them back if they control all their resources... beside if they pay fed. tax why do we care.

4th... they want to have their own flag, why would we care... look under Amhar if u wave any flag other then the loyalist flag they would have killed u on spot they dont joke when it come to flag.. they did not know it is just cloth ..made in China cloth.

anyhow the Amhara will never every make a deal on the above point and they lose the whole Eritrea now who lost... now they lost Eritrea you thought they learn their lesson but they r not they want to do the same Bs on oromo and other ethnic they want to oppress them ..

in short if አገው said አገው as long as አገው accept being an Ethiopia why do anyone care
if oromo said i am oromo as long as they accept being an Ethiopian why do we care
for sure the Amhara will never accept to convert to oromia in order to be an Ethiopian they will have cry Amhara first..
Hmm... 8)
Last edited by sun on 16 May 2019, 11:57, edited 1 time in total.

sun

Post by sun » 16 May 2019, 11:56

sun wrote:
16 May 2019, 11:49
Ethoash wrote:
AbebeB wrote:

dr. AbebeB

i always drive crazy when i think about Eritrea the reason why they breaking away..
their demand was basic very basic in fact TPLF give all their demand to oromo and other ethnic .. now let see their demand one by one speaking their language why do we care if they speak their language as long as they speak Amhric as national language if they dont know amhric they would be their lose anyhow

Go baanaa,

Stop bringing in irrelevant out of topic external Eritrean issue just to divert attention from the main nice question under the Sun, which is amarawwinet vs Qimantawwinet, Agewuwawinet, etc. In that way you may save yourself from being over driven crazy. We are all diverse and different, we are all equal and united as one. These needs to be our strength, role model for others and on which to build the proverbial Garden OF Eden for being healthy, wealthy and happy forever to come. Okay? Okay!
8)

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 May 2019, 13:06

Gobana Sun,

this is not the first time that u block my intelligent comment with ur second class comment in fact u r repeating what i just said... the buda never learn from their mistake they want everyone to be an Amhara by force or by crook by any means.. this i would not care if they have power and civilization but they dont have none of it.. so what we will have is fight between two equal force that means endless suffering ...

what i am trying to show is the Amhara have track record of doing the same thing for the last 150 years they will not change now .. the only way out is አገው and other must NATO with golden .. the oromo is useless like u .. so the rest of Ethiopia must stand up against the Amhara and end their Bs.. it would be waste of time and energy try to convert them... look what the Eritrean did to them they make them respect their independent .. they dont dare the Golden too... but they will run over oromo .. the golden will seat and watch all the dram... Thanks for the oromo the Golden are now free .. from carrying over ... the oromo were freeloader .. ungrateful all will end now who u going to blame now if the Amhara run over u and take power from u... hahhahahaha ... my only wish is other smaller ethnic join with golden before time is run out..

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 16 May 2019, 14:28

Ethoash wrote:
AbebeB wrote:

dr. AbebeB

The funny part of the story is the attempt of the morn journalist to allude that Agew and Amhara as one and same but struggles to keep identity of the so called Amhara.

To get afraid of losing Agew is might lead Amhara to adopt identity of Agew but should not be the other ways.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 May 2019, 14:51

AbebebBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

do u remember the two would be mama who went to king Solomon to find out who is the real mama .
king Solomon said let divided the kid in two place and divide amount would be mama the fake one agree the real one cry in agony saying let the fake mama have her baby instead of the baby cut in half.. do u see the moral of the story .. if u r real u will give up your own baby for him to live..

so if the Amhara are honest and all they care was about united under one Ethiopia they would have no care if they give up their ethnic and become አገው, they would not care if they become oromo and lose their Amhara in order to keep the oromo under Ethiopia .. the same goes to Eritrea they would have given everything to Eritrea in order to keep them under Ethiopia unity..

you know everything is fake when the amhara refused and risking the Ethiopian unity and national interest to advance their own Amhara culture otherwise why would someone care if we have flag this or that flag as long as we all agree to unit under Ethiopia ..why would the Amhara care if the oromo have the Latin alphabet as long as they stay in the unity.. i am afraid it is not about Ethiopia it is Amhara project it all about Amhara the end and the beginning.... they willing to put the Ethiopian project online they willing to risk everything in order to advance the Amhara culture they will never compromised ... the only thing they will compromised is they will hide themselves under Ethiopian umbrella that all they can do the rest is given

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 16 May 2019, 14:57

Ethoash wrote:
16 May 2019, 14:51
AbebebBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

do u remember the two would be mama who went to king Solomon to find out who is the real mama .
king Solomon said let divided the kid in two place and divide amount would be mama the fake one agree the real one cry in agony saying let the fake mama have her baby instead of the baby cut in half.. do u see the moral of the story .. if u r real u will give up your own baby for him to live..

so if the Amhara are honest and all they care was about united under one Ethiopia they would have no care if they give up their ethnic and become አገው, they would not care if they become oromo and lose their Amhara in order to keep the oromo under Ethiopia .. the same goes to Eritrea they would have given everything to Eritrea in order to keep them under Ethiopia unity..

you know everything is fake when the amhara refused and risking the Ethiopian unity and national interest to advance their own Amhara culture otherwise why would someone care if we have flag this or that flag as long as we all agree to unit under Ethiopia ..why would the Amhara care if the oromo have the Latin alphabet as long as they stay in the unity.. i am afraid it is not about Ethiopia it is Amhara project it all about Amhara the end and the beginning.... they willing to put the Ethiopian project online they willing to risk everything in order to advance the Amhara culture they will never compromised ... the only thing they will compromised is they will hide themselves under Ethiopian umbrella that all they can do the rest is given
I know you are better than many leper who rash for insult instead of defending idea. But, I have difficulty to understand what you are writing about in your nonstop sentence making up to a paragraph without even one full stop. Therefore, please, make your sentence as short as possible and state one idea only at a time. So I might understand and respond if need be.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 May 2019, 15:10

The Judgment of Solomon is a story from the Hebrew Bible in which King Solomon of Israel ruled between two women both claiming to be the mother of a child. Solomon revealed their true feelings and relationship to the child by suggesting to cut the baby in two, with each woman to receive half. With this strategy, he was able to discern the non-mother as the woman who entirely approved of this proposal, while the actual mother begged that the sword might be sheathed and the child committed to the care of her rival. Some consider this approach to justice an archetypal example of an impartial judge displaying wisdom in making a ruling.

now if Amhara was the keeper of Ethiopia then they would not mind becoming አገው if that make አገው stay in Ethiopia unity..

another example if Amhar was the keeper of Ethiopia unity then they would not even mind giving up Amhric and learning Afan oromia if that make the oromo stay in united Ethiopia ...

i might rewrite it in Amhric later if u dont understand it but this is very important ...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 May 2019, 10:53

AbebeB wrote:
17 May 2019, 19:50
Ethoash,
I know the story as it is in the bible. You may refer to 2 Kings. But I don't know how you wanted to relate it to the issue here.
AbebeB,

if we understood the morel of Solomon judgment and the two women claim it would help us solve all of our problem in Ethiopia today..

so let convert the Solomon and the two women story in to math equation

x= mother one
y= mother two
z= child
S= Solomon

if u were mother one would u agree to divided the child and share or let mother two get your child if that means saving your child ...

now let plug another value in the equation and let us try

x= amhara = መንጌ (መንግስቱ ሀይለማሪያም)
y= Eritrea = EPLF (ይሳያስ አፈወርቂ)
z= the child = mama Ethiopia
s= UN

UN= IF መንጌ and EPLF fail to agree Ethiopia(child ) going to divide

y= ask i want administrate my own Eritrea
x= መንጌ said hell no

y= ask i want to control and managed my own resources
x= መንጌ said hell no

y= ask i want to speak in my own language
x= መንጌ said hell no

so Ethiopia divided and we lost Eritrea

now let us plug the same equation for TPLF RULE

X= MELES
Y= OROMO
Z= ETHIOPIA
S= un

if oromo and Meles fail to agree Ethiopia will divided in to two

oromo demand i want afan oromia
meles okay save Ethiopia

oromo demand i want Latin alphabet to write afan oromia
meles okay save Ethiopia

oromo demand i want to run my own region
meles okay save Ethiopia

oromo demand i want to rename few city around oromia
meles okay save Ethiopia

oromo said Addis Ababa mine

Meles said okay

this way keep the peace...

let as try two more example

oromo claim Addis Ababa
እስክንድር said hell no!

now what would u expect

last equation

universal application

.. አገው ask to be አገው
as long as they dont ask to be independent why do we care

oromo want to be oromo

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 18 May 2019, 11:23

Ethoash wrote:
18 May 2019, 10:53
AbebeB wrote:
Ethoash,
I know the story as it is in the bible. You may refer to 2 Kings. But I don't know how you wanted to relate it to the issue here.
AbebeB,

if we understood the morel of Solomon judgment and the two women claim it would help us solve all of our problem in Ethiopia today..

x= mother one
y= mother two
z= child
S= Solomon

if u were mother one would u agree to divided the child and share or let mother two get your child if that means saving your child ...

s= UN

x= መንጌ said hell no

x= መንጌ said hell no

x= መንጌ said hell no

so Ethiopia divided and we lost Eritrea

now let us plug the same equation for TPLF RULE

X= MELES
Y= OROMO
Z= ETHIOPIA
S= un

if oromo and Meles fail to agree Ethiopia will divided in to two

oromo demand i want afan oromia
meles okay save Ethiopia

oromo demand i want Latin alphabet to write afan oromia
meles okay save Ethiopia

oromo demand i want to run my own region
meles okay save Ethiopia

oromo demand i want to rename few city around oromia
meles okay save Ethiopia

oromo said Addis Ababa mine

Meles said okay

this way keep the peace...

let as try two more example

oromo claim Addis Ababa
እስክንድር said hell no!

now what would u expect

last equation

universal application

.. አገው ask to be አገው

oromo want to be oromo

Ethoash,

Do you know geography of the women? I can tell you one. When she is between age of 50 to 60, she is like England: lost the battle but not the hope.

The implication is that you have tendency to make sense with the formula you wanna create but it has no sound meaning. Sorry. kkkkkkkkkkkk

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 18 May 2019, 11:26

AbebeB wrote:

Link:
You are just adgi,I am a Tigrian but I oppose every distructive idea.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 18 May 2019, 11:35

Degnet wrote:
18 May 2019, 11:26
AbebeB wrote:
You are just adgi,I am a Tigrian but I oppose every distructive idea.
Degnet,
እኔ ሰይጣንና ደብተራ (የኦርቶዶክስ ቄስ)እንደማልወድ ከዚህ ቀደም ነግረህ ነበር እኮ፣ ረሳህ። ሁለቱ ተባብረው እያጠቁኝ ነበርና ነው።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 May 2019, 11:52

AbebeB

for OLF to exist they need cause ...
Meles know this and take away all their cause by answer them.. so OLF HAD NO CAUSE and hence failed

the OLF cant tell the oromo people their afan oromia is oppressed it is not
the OLF CANT tell the oromo people they should govern their own region they do etc etc etc ..

so OLF have only 1200 army under tplf but they used to have 50,000 army strong under መንጌ why because መንጌ did not answer their demand and OLF HAD A CAUSE...

in fact it was great embarrassment 79 year old OLF come home with 1200 army... OLF army were destitute army who end up a bank robber .. when tplf come home they established EFFORT to support their army, where is the money OLF leader had in the name of OLF ?

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 18 May 2019, 15:29

Ethoash wrote:
18 May 2019, 11:52
AbebeB

for OLF to exist they need cause ...
Meles know this and take away all their cause by answer them.. so OLF HAD NO CAUSE and hence failed

the OLF cant tell the oromo people their afan oromia is oppressed it is not
the OLF CANT tell the oromo people they should govern their own region they do etc etc etc ..

so OLF have only 1200 army under tplf but they used to have 50,000 army strong under መንጌ why because መንጌ did not answer their demand and OLF HAD A CAUSE...

in fact it was great embarrassment 79 year old OLF come home with 1200 army... OLF army were destitute army who end up a bank robber .. when tplf come home they established EFFORT to support their army, where is the money OLF leader had in the name of OLF ?
Ethoash,
I appreciate your effort to make peace with me. I understand the cause and effect relation story you wanna say. The issue is that Oromno nation is saying as your proverb goes: ያልወለድኩት ልጅ ... አፌን ... አለኝ. We Oromos have the right to be told by our sons only. Not by immigrant habesha nor residues of Menelik.

For your update on the issue of strength of OLF, enjoy the link.

Link: https://i2.wp.com/kichuu.com/wp-content ... C382&ssl=1

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 19 May 2019, 13:12

Is there scholar (historian) who can tell me the ancient name of Agew land before the immigrant Tigres (Agazian) under king Ezana displaced them?

The late Meles Z already told that their root is from Yemen but he didn't say about the Agew land they colonized.

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 29 May 2019, 11:26

Ethoash wrote:
18 May 2019, 10:53
AbebeB wrote:
Ethoash,
AbebeB,

x= mother one
y= mother two
z= child
S= Solomon

s= UN

x= መንጌ said hell no

x= መንጌ said hell no

x= መንጌ said hell no