Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
present
Member+

Re: The TPLF Still Challenging PM Abyi & the Ethiopian People.

Post by present » 15 May 2019, 01:35

Ascari old man, kkkkk
Don't worry there is nothing wrong with being an old man. Kkkk you just have a few good years left on ER. I bet you are gonna disappear from ER soon. And I will be laughing. The disintegrated Ethiopia and the African Singapooor dream land never materialized in your life :lol: poor emer tegedalay. You all ended up selling puzy to to the Arebs and the to the agames in refuge camps. You became agames slaves man, the very ones you hate before Amara. Oh...sh'it!!! That bad tigrian, Isayas, messed you up

You are just an idiot.
By now we know you ascaris already. You even deny your sisters are being rapped as we speak,
You deny life a hell in Singapooor, let alone to believe Ethiopians defeated derg.

You defeat us in Badime too, right? Kkkkk but Badime is still under Ethiopians control. But you don't believe it is though :lol:

Zmeselo wrote:
15 May 2019, 00:41
Yada, yada, yada... history is unalterable, you monkey. You live with your ignorance and empty gurra, though. It doesn't bother me.

You're just making a jacka$s out of yourself, infront of uguminos here.

PS. You're old- just slightly retarded.

This is in your precious AA.

present wrote:
15 May 2019, 00:25
Ascari frash adash zemselo, frash adash :lol:

You are my father's age or older, old man. :lol:

Anyway Mengistu was sent out by Ethiopians: E
The Gondere warriors defeated his soldiers and gave a pass to tplf. Your as's could not even librate Asmera three months after they took over Addis.

If it makes you feel good, you can believe you defeated derg on your own :lol:

You could not defeat tplf on your own. Badime is still agames land. You never touch it

You are going to die soon... your dream of singapooor was just a dream old man kkkk
Zmeselo wrote:
14 May 2019, 22:03
You're as old as me, you child rapist & cannibal.

So tell me human waste, what's Menghistu doing in Zimbabwe? On vacation?

Fukera b'cha. Ahya, ye ahya lij.

present wrote:
14 May 2019, 19:33
Ascari zemselo,
You are a retard old man. I don't care who wrote it, you brought it to ER.

You didn't defeat derg. We Ethiopians defeated derg. But since you need something to make you feel good about your fu'cked up history, you keep saying you came to Addis implying you defeated Ethiopians. Ethiopian never lost to ascaris. NEVER!!. Badime is the real Ethiopian vs Eritrean war. Thanks to Ascari meles you are spared!

Remeber, tigray was liberated a few months after the 6 Gondere militaries defeated derg on Guna mountain. And all Ethiopians especially the Amara, Tigrays and Oromos were supporting tplf

Zmeselo wrote:
14 May 2019, 18:06
Blood drinking child of tor serawit, 1st of all I didn't say it. It's not my tweet.

Secondly it was meant to remind the weyane, who brought them to addis because in the article they're bragging about their military prowess.

Besides, if the weyane hadn't fúcked it up, helping Ethiopia getting rid of Menghistu was a noble endeavor indeed.

I come here to fight the likes of asswash, but I end up wrestling with morons like you. :roll:
present wrote:
14 May 2019, 11:46
Ascari zemselo, the other old Ascari man on ER,

I don't think about getachew. He is your cousin anyway. I don't speak that throat scratching language anyway.

I am attacking you back for saying you fought for Ethiopians. It's funny you said but you can't even fight for your your sisters let alone for Ethiopians. You keep denying that people are runing away from your sh'it hole

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 15 May 2019, 05:15

All of the ugume talking points, 1 after the other. If you aren't 1 of them, you copy them perfectly. And what does make you? Not a weyane, but a weyane donkey.

Does this animal even know, we're just 6M and they're 100M, bragging like this? Where's the US & its support of the weyane, in your equasion? Azzwipe, should be rather ashamed to talk but alas- shame from a donkey?

Naah.

Just putting bullit, in his empty barrel head.
present wrote:
15 May 2019, 01:35
Ascari old man, kkkkk
Don't worry there is nothing wrong with being an old man. Kkkk you just have a few good years left on ER. I bet you are gonna disappear from ER soon. And I will be laughing. The disintegrated Ethiopia and the African Singapooor dream land never materialized in your life :lol: poor emer tegedalay. You all ended up selling puzy to to the Arebs and the to the agames in refuge camps. You became agames slaves man, the very ones you hate before Amara. Oh...sh'it!!! That bad tigrian, Isayas, messed you up

You are just an idiot.
By now we know you ascaris already. You even deny your sisters are being rapped as we speak,
You deny life a hell in Singapooor, let alone to believe Ethiopians defeated derg.

You defeat us in Badime too, right? Kkkkk but Badime is still under Ethiopians control. But you don't believe it is though :lol:

Zmeselo wrote:
Yada, yada, yada... history is unalterable, you monkey. You live with your ignorance and empty gurra, though. It doesn't bother me.

You're just making a jacka$s out of yourself, infront of uguminos here.

PS. You're old- just slightly retarded.

This is in your precious AA.

present wrote:
15 May 2019, 00:25
Ascari frash adash zemselo, frash adash :lol:

You are my father's age or older, old man. :lol:

Anyway Mengistu was sent out by Ethiopians: E
The Gondere warriors defeated his soldiers and gave a pass to tplf. Your as's could not even librate Asmera three months after they took over Addis.

If it makes you feel good, you can believe you defeated derg on your own :lol:

You could not defeat tplf on your own. Badime is still agames land. You never touch it

You are going to die soon... your dream of singapooor was just a dream old man kkkk
Zmeselo wrote:
14 May 2019, 22:03
You're as old as me, you child rapist & cannibal.

So tell me human waste, what's Menghistu doing in Zimbabwe? On vacation?

Fukera b'cha. Ahya, ye ahya lij.

present wrote:
14 May 2019, 19:33
Ascari zemselo,
You are a retard old man. I don't care who wrote it, you brought it to ER.

You didn't defeat derg. We Ethiopians defeated derg. But since you need something to make you feel good about your fu'cked up history, you keep saying you came to Addis implying you defeated Ethiopians. Ethiopian never lost to ascaris. NEVER!!. Badime is the real Ethiopian vs Eritrean war. Thanks to Ascari meles you are spared!

Remeber, tigray was liberated a few months after the 6 Gondere militaries defeated derg on Guna mountain. And all Ethiopians especially the Amara, Tigrays and Oromos were supporting tplf

Zmeselo wrote:
14 May 2019, 18:06
Blood drinking child of tor serawit, 1st of all I didn't say it. It's not my tweet.

Secondly it was meant to remind the weyane, who brought them to addis because in the article they're bragging about their military prowess.

Besides, if the weyane hadn't fúcked it up, helping Ethiopia getting rid of Menghistu was a noble endeavor indeed.

I come here to fight the likes of asswash, but I end up wrestling with morons like you. :roll:

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 15 May 2019, 06:55

Dead, Tplf ashkers:

124,000 dead (weyane's own numbers) & thousands upon thousands wounded & maimed for life:

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 15 May 2019, 07:11

Please wait, video is loading...

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 May 2019, 15:14

Ascari frash adash old man ze ems alo

Ethiopians defeated derg. Ethiopians never fought Eritreans expect at the Badime war.

But we Ethiopians already learned you all need to lie to survive and make yourself feel good since you have NO history to feel good about. But the wold knows what happened at Badime and zalambesa that we still have under our control. All you can do is beg international community to give you Badime :lol: that is all your skinny legs kebesa a'ss can do kkkkk

Enjoy this real video, the real Ethiopians and Ascari war EVER. Ethiopian soldiers liberated Badime from shabia. Well, thanks Ascari meles pretending tigray spared your Ascari lives.

Look at my beautiful flag in Badime. And will always be in Badime. We don't need to bring any proof!!

150,000 ascaris killed said Algezira. This is what the world knows

http://www.snaptubex.com/video/watch/15 ... h/x2xtpv2/
Zmeselo post[/quote wrote:
Last edited by present on 15 May 2019, 15:37, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 15 May 2019, 15:24

STFU, you're way beneath me.

Like my carpet!

Now go ahead & do what you're good at, you pu$sy.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 15 May 2019, 15:27

Puzzinet,

ቁርጥ አባትህን
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wzFJPKBpuAQ/maxresdefault.jpg

ቢዠልጡህ የማገባህ :P ገና እወርድብሃለሁ

present wrote:
15 May 2019, 01:14

Ascari Grandpa!

ኧናትን ልብዳ ኣንተ ኣስካሪ
ኧናትን በስሙኒ አኮ ነው የምበዳት
ደደብ ኣስካሪ

You low IQ Ascari with anbeta developed mind.... you are not understanding what I am telling you. It means I am paying your prostitute mama in Addis just 25 fckn cents.... you slow/retard :lol: :lol:

Well, your mother is dead anyway- she is 100 years old and you are a 75 years old grandpa kkkkk

Fed_Up wrote:
15 May 2019, 00:58
ከስሙኒ ጀላ ይዘህ ነው እንዴ የምታቅራራው አንተ ፉራ ግጠሬ:: እንተ እይድለም በሳሙና በአሽዋ ብትፈገፈግ የማትጠራ ፉራ ነህ :P ይህ ዲቪ የሚሉት ግሽጣ ማንምድኩማንእዚህ እየሰብሰበ እኩል አድርጎን ከነዚ ድሽቃ ፍየል ጥባቂ ጋር እኩል አፍ እንካፈት? ወይኔ የስውየው ልጂ!! ኤጭ

Low IQ fàg.
present wrote:
15 May 2019, 00:52
ኣስከሪ
ኧናትን ልብዳቸው መቼም ኣላቃቸው
በስሙኒ ጀላ አያታለልኳቸው

Fed_Up wrote:
Because you all Ethiopians are piece of sh!t. Period!!

ለማንኛውም አንተ እናቴን ልትበዳ ትመኝይሆናል እኔ ግን ብስናታም እናትህ በርጂም እንጨት እንጂ በእጄ እንኳን አልነካትም :: ጥምብታም ዘር ሁላ:: ንገሩኝ ባይ አተላ ድምቡዝ የልንግ ልጂ :P

I am just sayin

present wrote:
15 May 2019, 00:33
ኣስከሪ
ኧናትን ልብዳል። የባሪያ ልጅ

You keep talking sh'it to Ethiopians, that is what you gonna get, you Ascari
Fed_Up wrote:
14 May 2019, 20:20
Please adghi ወሼ.... ዝምበል ቁማጫም ሙጀሌ::

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 May 2019, 15:42

:lol: a 75 years old Ascari being frustrated by a young man of his Ascari son's age. We are Ethiopians, you can't lie to us. We know everything about you. You tend to forget that. Go lie to the Ascari kids that you are fckn up and you have been fckn up. They are just fckd up. Poor them

Well, Ascari frash adash. Don't ever open your mouth about Ethiopias anymore. I will rain hell on your Ascari anbeta qorchame a'ss.

Qoralew!!!

Q
Zmeselo wrote:
15 May 2019, 15:24

Like my carpet!

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 May 2019, 16:16

Ascari frash adash fa'g_up. Check this out about what the Addis kids say about your Ascari prostitute sisters in Addis :lol: :lol:

የባጃጅ ሹፊሮች በጣም ደነቃቸው
የኣስከሪዎች ኧምስ ኣንቆ ሲውጣቸው
ዐንደ ትሬንታ ጎማ ኧየፈሳባቸው

Fed_Up wrote:
15 May 2019, 15:27
Puzzinet,

ቁርጥ አባትህን

present wrote:

Ascari Grandpa!

ኧናትን ልብዳ ኣንተ ኣስካሪ
ኧናትን በስሙኒ አኮ ነው የምበዳት
ደደብ ኣስካሪ

You low IQ Ascari with anbeta developed mind.... you are not understanding what I am telling you. It means I am paying your prostitute mama in Addis just 25 fckn cents.... you slow/retard :lol: :lol:

Well, your mother is dead anyway- she is 100 years old and you are a 75 years old grandpa kkkkk

Fed_Up wrote:
ከስሙኒ ጀላ ይዘህ ነው እንዴ የምታቅራራው አንተ ፉራ ግጠሬ:: እንተ እይድለም በሳሙና በአሽዋ ብትፈገፈግ የማትጠራ ፉራ ነህ :P ይህ ዲቪ የሚሉት ግሽጣ ማንምድኩማንእዚህ እየሰብሰበ እኩል አድርጎን ከነዚ ድሽቃ ፍየል ጥባቂ ጋር እኩል አፍ እንካፈት? ወይኔ የስውየው ልጂ!! ኤጭ

Low IQ fàg.
present wrote:
ኣስከሪ
ኧናትን ልብዳቸው መቼም ኣላቃቸው
በስሙኒ ጀላ አያታለልኳቸው

Fed_Up wrote:

ለማንኛውም አንተ እናቴን ልትበዳ ትመኝይሆናል እኔ ግን ብስናታም እናትህ በርጂም እንጨት እንጂ በእጄ እንኳን አልነካትም :: ጥምብታም ዘር ሁላ:: ንገሩኝ ባይ አተላ ድምቡዝ የልንግ ልጂ :P

I am just sayin

present wrote:
15 May 2019, 00:33
ኣስከሪ
ኧናትን ልብዳል። የባሪያ ልጅ

You keep talking sh'it to Ethiopians, that is what you gonna get, you Ascari

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 15 May 2019, 16:25

እንዳልኩት እውነትም ፋራ ነሽ አቦ:: ሻወር ሳትወስጂ ነው እንዴ አሜሪካ የገባሽው:: ብታቅ ብታቅ እንጦጦ እና ቦሌን ነው:: ከዛ አታልፍ ... አዲስ አበባ ባጃጂ የለም outskirts Addis Ababa, yes there are few.
ድምባዝዣምባላገር ... የአደይቱ አራዳ ልጂ ለመምስል ደግሞ "የእዲስ አበባ ልጆች" ብሎ የክፍለሃገር ግጥም ይገጥማል:: በረባሶ ራስ :P

አሁንማንይሙት የአደይቱ ልጂ "ትሬንታ" ሲል? ስንቱ ነው አዲስ ተወልዶ ትሬንታ የሚል ወይም የሚያቅ? ትሬንታ ቅቅቅቅቅቅ አለ ይህ ፋራ :P እድሜሽ ቁልጭ አድርገሽ ነው ያስቀመጥሽልን -- ስንት አመትክ ነው ግን:: ስትነዳው የኖርከው አህያ በአስተሳሰብ ሳይበልጥክ አይቀርም :P

ፈስ!

present wrote:
15 May 2019, 16:16
Ascari frash adash fa'g_up. Check this out about what the Addis kids say about your Ascari prostitute sisters in Addis :lol: :lol:

የባጃጅ ሹፊሮች በጣም ደነካቸው
የኣስከሪዎች ኧምስ ኣንቆ ሲውጣቸው
ዐንደ ትሬንታ ጎማ ኧየፈሳባቸው

Fed_Up wrote:
Puzzinet,

ቁርጥ አባትህን

present wrote:

Ascari Grandpa!

ኧናትን ልብዳ ኣንተ ኣስካሪ
ኧናትን በስሙኒ አኮ ነው የምበዳት
ደደብ ኣስካሪ

Fed_Up wrote:

Low IQ fàg.
present wrote:
ኣስከሪ
ኧናትን ልብዳቸው መቼም ኣላቃቸው
በስሙኒ ጀላ አያታለልኳቸው

Fed_Up wrote:

I am just sayin

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 May 2019, 16:52

ዓስከሪ አናትን ልብዳቸው
በስሙኒ ጀላ አያታለልኻቸው

Do you understand what it means by "በስሙኒ ጀላ" now? that your Ascari sister takes all night and day in Addis. I am going to tell you about Ascari prostitues in Addis

Ascari fa'g up, We know you Eritrean dream about living in Ethiopia. Its your dream land and you are all over my country, we don't go to your sh'!t hole. And we Ethiopiams are documenting ascaris who talk sh'it. You all no longer run your Ascari mouth on public. But I will find one or two eventually and will give them what you all deserve for talking sh't to Ethiopia and Ethiopians while prostituting in Addis and mekele

Your stupid a'ss don't know There bajajis in fega and ayer tena. And majority of the people in 4-killo are now relocated to CMC

And there are bajajis in "megenagna" let alone CMC. Not As many as sebeta or arabsa or sebeta but there are!

Even the beautiful legetafo ( outside of Addis) with all types of fancy buildings and houses has bajajis. These rich Ethiopians built amazing houses there similar to the houses at Oromia condominium and it's surroundings
Fed_Up wrote:
15 May 2019, 16:25
እንዳልኩት እውነትም ፋራ ነሽ አቦ:: ሻወር ሳትወስጂ ነው እንዴ አሜሪካ የገባሽው:: ብታቅ ብታቅ እንጦጦ እና ቦሌን ነው:: ከዛ አታልፍ ... አዲስ አበባ ባጃጂ የለም outskirts Addis Ababa, yes there are few.
ድምባዝዣምባላገር ... የአደይቱ አራዳ ልጂ ለመምስል ደግሞ "የእዲስ አበባ ልጆች" ብሎ የክፍለሃገር ግጥም ይገጥማል:: በረባሶ ራስ :P

አሁንማንይሙት የአደይቱ ልጂ "ትሬንታ" ሲል? ስንቱ ነው አዲስ ተወልዶ ትሬንታ የሚል ወይም የሚያቅ? ትሬንታ ቅቅቅቅቅቅ አለ ይህ ፋራ :P እድሜሽ ቁልጭ አድርገሽ ነው ያስቀመጥሽልን -- ስንት አመትክ ነው ግን:: ስትነዳው የኖርከው አህያ በአስተሳሰብ ሳይበልጥክ አይቀርም :P

ፈስ!

present wrote:

የባጃጅ ሹፊሮች በጣም ደነካቸው
የኣስከሪዎች ኧምስ ኣንቆ ሲውጣቸው
ዐንደ ትሬንታ ጎማ ኧየፈሳባቸው

Fed_Up wrote:
Puzzinet,

ቁርጥ አባትህን

present wrote:

Ascari Grandpa!

ኧናትን ልብዳ ኣንተ ኣስካሪ
ኧናትን በስሙኒ አኮ ነው የምበዳት
ደደብ ኣስካሪ

Fed_Up wrote:

Low IQ fàg.
present wrote:
ኣስከሪ
ኧናትን ልብዳቸው መቼም ኣላቃቸው
በስሙኒ ጀላ አያታለልኳቸው

Last edited by present on 15 May 2019, 17:34, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 15 May 2019, 17:32

You must have great regard for Eritreans, that you believe that even 75 year olds can handle technology, better than you. You're a dergist & a Mengie fan, so yeah, you're my age.

Being frustrated by shocking ignorance & shameless lies, is nothing but healthy.

What is it you know about us, mr empty gurra?

Your midget satanic king invades us & we retaliarted, by killing you like insects & threw you out of our holy land.

Simple!

Say otherwise then, how we became an independent country & landlocking you in the process, Einstein!

You make people wish, the destruction & disintegration of your country.

Shame to his family!
present wrote:
15 May 2019, 15:42
:lol: a 75 years old Ascari being frustrated by a young man of his Ascari son's age. We are Ethiopians, you can't lie to us. We know everything about you. You tend to forget that. Go lie to the Ascari kids that you are fckn up and you have been fckn up. They are just fckd up. Poor them

Well, Ascari frash adash. Don't ever open your mouth about Ethiopias anymore. I will rain hell on your Ascari anbeta qorchame a'ss.

Qoralew!!!

Q
Zmeselo wrote:

Like my carpet!

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 May 2019, 17:51

Ascari frash adash zemselo :lol:

Don't worry old man, i got it. I am in my 30's. There is nothing wrong with being old and retired and waiting to die.

You just admited and made my point. It's not possible to have an old Ascari who can even read or write. It just not. I was thinking since you are an Ascari may be your prostitute ascari mother brought you to Italy via her Italian old man. And you made it to the US. Well, miracles happen, I believe in that.

Now Ethiopians defeated derg. There is no question about that. And you people thought you were gonna be sinapooor of Africa kkkkk. You ended up being refugees and prostitues in Ethiopia. We gave you the freedom, you are no longer our slave now, great, but you became Arebs' slave. When are you ever going to stand on your own feet? Why do you have to be everyone's b'tch for fckn over 200 years?

Why are you all over my country then? There are no Ethiopians in your shi't hole. And I am not on your Ascari wes site. You are on Ethiopian web site.

You want lie to your grand kids about war againest Ethiopians that never happen except at Badime. We destroyed you and you still have not recovered, and will never recover. We destroyed your fake history at Badime. Now when ever you talk about war, you have talk about the Badime war. That is your grand kids are miserably dead. They read the internet and it tells them the truth. They see the mighty Ethiopians and they want to be like them.

Badime fckd you all up!! It's over!

The game is over :lol:

Zmeselo wrote:
15 May 2019, 17:32
You must have great regard for Eritreans, that you believe that even 75 year olds can handle technology, better than you. You're a dergist & a Mengie fan, so yeah, you're my age.

Being frustrated by shocking ignorance & shameless lies, is nothing but healthy.

Your midget satanic king invades us & we retaliarted, by killing you like insects & threw you out of our holy land.

Simple!

Say otherwise then, how we became an independent country & landlocking you in the process, Einstein!

Shame to his family!
present wrote:

Qoralew!!!

Q
Zmeselo wrote:

Like my carpet!

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 15 May 2019, 18:01

I provided a lot of docs., as evidence. You provided, your stinky big mouth.

Don't flatter urself!

Your country is just meant as a transit place to other countries, for Eritreans- because they listened, to this azzwipe:

Your country, can't even house its own people.

Global leader, in displaced people.

present wrote:
15 May 2019, 17:51

Don't worry old man, i got it. I am in my 30's. There is nothing wrong with being old and retired and waiting to die.

You just admited and made my point. It's not possible to have an old Ascari who can even read or write. It just not. I was thinking since you are an Ascari may be your prostitute ascari mother brought you to Italy via her Italian old man. And you made it to the US. Well, miracles happen, I believe in that.

Now Ethiopians defeated derg. There is no question about that. And you people thought you were gonna be sinapooor of Africa kkkkk. You ended up being refugees and prostitues in Ethiopia. We gave you the freedom, you are no longer our slave now, great, but you became Arebs' slave. When are you ever going to stand on your own feet? Why do you have to be everyone's b'tch for fckn over 200 years?

Why are you all over my country then? There are no Ethiopians in your shi't hole. And I am not on your Ascari wes site. You are on Ethiopian web site.

You want lie to your grand kids about war againest Ethiopians that never happen except at Badime. We destroyed you and you still have not recovered, and will never recover. We destroyed your fake history at Badime. Now when ever you talk about war, you have talk about the Badime war. That is your grand kids are miserably dead. They read the internet and it tells them the truth. They see the mighty Ethiopians and they want to be like them.

Zmeselo wrote:

Simple!

Shame to his family!
present wrote:

Qoralew!!!

Q
Zmeselo wrote:

Like my carpet!

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 May 2019, 18:14

Ascari zemselo,
We Ethiopians dont deny we have internal issue that we are working to improve. And it's improving and it will be good soon since your Ascari brother aka Bereket is no longer there. We thought you all were one of us, we mistakes letting you into our lands. But now your leader aka Bereket is on my fckn hand!! :lol: I am slapping the sh'it out of him. That is what is going to happen to any Ascari who run his mouth.

Our problems are under control. We have problems. But you deny your problems. It's heaven- in the ascaris land :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo wrote:
15 May 2019, 18:01
I provided a lot of docs. as evidence, you provided your stinky big mouth.

Don't flatter urself!

Your country is just meant as a transit place to other countries, for Eritreans. It can't even house. its own people.

Global leader, in displaced people.

present wrote:
15 May 2019, 17:51

Zmeselo wrote:

Simple!

Shame to his family!
present wrote:

Qoralew!!!

Q
Zmeselo wrote:

Like my carpet!

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 15 May 2019, 18:24

Well, all Eritrea's problems come primarily from your country.

We don't have any internal religious, tribal etc problems. Our democratization process & our admirable strive to become the Singapore of Africa was disrupted by the weyane; which you unbelievably enough call your enemies, too.

But we'll reach it all, because we're the "can do people."
Ke shi amara, and Abraha!
Menelik II, on a jegna Eritrean.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 15 May 2019, 18:29

I posted this, in 2017.

It will educate you something, about yourself:

https://www.mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145814

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 15 May 2019, 19:34

Wedi adghi,

You talk too much. I know you are sweating your mujeliam arse while typing all this.

የዘሬ ቢቀር ያንዘርዝርኝ አለች አልማዜ ቅቅቅ መችስ በሰው ነው ያፃፍከውእንጂ መችስ አንተማ ቅቅቅ

http://sciencenordic.com/sites/default/ ... C3%A5r.jpg
:P
present wrote:
15 May 2019, 16:52
ዓስከሪ አናትን ልብዳቸው
በስሙኒ ጀላ አያታለልኻቸው

Do you understand what it means by "በስሙኒ ጀላ" now? that your Ascari sister takes all night and day in Addis. I am going to tell you about Ascari prostitues in Addis

Ascari fa'g up, We know you Eritrean dream about living in Ethiopia. Its your dream land and you are all over my country, we don't go to your sh'!t hole. And we Ethiopiams are documenting ascaris who talk sh'it. You all no longer run your Ascari mouth on public. But I will find one or two eventually and will give them what you all deserve for talking sh't to Ethiopia and Ethiopians while prostituting in Addis and mekele

Your stupid a'ss don't know There bajajis in fega and ayer tena. And majority of the people in 4-killo are now relocated to CMC

And there are bajajis in "megenagna" let alone CMC. Not As many as sebeta or arabsa or sebeta but there are!

Even the beautiful legetafo ( outside of Addis) with all types of fancy buildings and houses has bajajis. These rich Ethiopians built amazing houses there similar to the houses at Oromia condominium and it's surroundings
Fed_Up wrote:

ፈስ!

present wrote:

የባጃጅ ሹፊሮች በጣም ደነካቸው
የኣስከሪዎች ኧምስ ኣንቆ ሲውጣቸው
ዐንደ ትሬንታ ጎማ ኧየፈሳባቸው

Fed_Up wrote:
Puzzinet,

ቁርጥ አባትህን

present wrote:

Ascari Grandpa!

ኧናትን ልብዳ ኣንተ ኣስካሪ
ኧናትን በስሙኒ አኮ ነው የምበዳት
ደደብ ኣስካሪ

Fed_Up wrote:

Low IQ fàg.

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 May 2019, 23:48

Ascari frash adash, kkk you can only make up stuff to make you feel a human. I have no problem with that, it's human nature. Ascari trying to atleast feel good is not a bad thing. I have never met an Ascari who is a complete

I am VERY-VERY happy to hear your cry about you were not colonized :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you have been a slave/Ascari for 500 years.... you b'tch kkkkkk. It means your mom was passed around for God knows...,,., :lol: :lol:

You all could had had asked for help from the Gondere warriors but you never did because you can't fight, you choose to be ascaris. We finally freed you in 1991. Now you became a human but you lost it again in 1998

"Eritrea has been colonized, partly or wholly, by many rulers starting around the middle of the 16th century. The Turkish invasion of Eritrea starting in 1517, began with the capture of Massawa, the major Eritrean port, which was part of the Red Sea world (Pateman, 1990).

"The Italians created the colony of Eritrea in the 19th century around Asmara, and named it with its current name. After World War II Eritrea was annexed to Ethiopia."

Zmeselo wrote:
15 May 2019, 18:29
I posted this, in 2017.

It will educate you something, about yourself:

https://www.mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145814

present
Member+

Post by present » 16 May 2019, 00:14

Ascari frash adash f'ag_up,

I am tired of seeing you lose your own fckn arguments. You said there was no bajaj in Addis. That illustrates how lyer you ascaris are. We are not surprised, we are just sayin. kkk I am not a 75 years old man like you, I can say " am just sayin" kkkkk

Anyway, I guess you haven't been in Ethiopia since the agames kicked your as's out! Now you are too old and can't afford to go kkkkk

Well, how is you Ascari sister doing in Addis?. I have been going to Addis ever 6 months for the last 5 years and I see your sister all over. Their Amharic is improving though. Their personalities are sweet. They know where they are- they respect/fear Ethiopians, unlike your Ascari old as's full of hate for Ethiopians, you sisters just give it up to the homeless and bajaj drivers and live with peace. Do you want me to tell you real stories about your nasty sisters in Addis. I have the places and their names. You can go find them. I can get you a new group of ascaris ever time. See if you can rescue them.Let me know

Fed_Up wrote:
15 May 2019, 19:34
Wedi adghi,

You talk too much. I know you are sweating your mujeliam arse while typing all this.

የዘሬ ቢቀር ያንዘርዝርኝ አለች አልማዜ ቅቅቅ መችስ በሰው ነው ያፃፍከውእንጂ መችስ አንተማ ቅቅቅ

http://sciencenordic.com/sites/default/ ... C3%A5r.jpg
:P
present wrote:
15 May 2019, 16:52
ዓስከሪ አናትን ልብዳቸው
በስሙኒ ጀላ አያታለልኻቸው

Fed_Up wrote:

ፈስ!

present wrote:

የባጃጅ ሹፊሮች በጣም ደነካቸው
የኣስከሪዎች ኧምስ ኣንቆ ሲውጣቸው
ዐንደ ትሬንታ ጎማ ኧየፈሳባቸው

Fed_Up wrote:
Puzzinet,

ቁርጥ አባትህን

present wrote:

Ascari Grandpa!

ኧናትን ልብዳ ኣንተ ኣስካሪ
ኧናትን በስሙኒ አኮ ነው የምበዳት
ደደብ ኣስካሪ