Re: ብሔርተኞች ኢትዮጵያን ይቅርታ ይጠይቁ !! የሽዋስ አሰፋ

Post by Ethoash » 15 May 2019, 02:49

Re: 84 ብሔርተኞች አንድ ኢትዮጵያን አማራን ይቅርታ ይጠይቁ !! የሽዋስ አሰፋ

84 ብሔርተኞች stand for fed. system while one Amhara for one Ethiopia old system

AbyssiniaLady

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 15 May 2019, 08:11

Sun.

I don't think you fully understand the meaning of "treated as subhuman" Somalis have been fighting to protect their lands and beautiful ocean against a European-backed barefoot terrorist organization group invaders for centuries.

On the other hand, millions of Oromo's, Gurage, Hadiya, Sidama, Wolayta etc were sold into slavery and shipped across the Red sea to the middle east, they were then thrown into Ogaden war they neither understood nor were prepared for, Now that’s what I call "treated as subhuman", Anyway, It's all behind us now.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 15 May 2019, 08:38

Woyane rat - Did you pull that statistics and misinformation from Bereket’s memoir? KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
15 May 2019, 02:49
Re: 84 ብሔርተኞች አንድ ኢትዮጵያን አማራን ይቅርታ ይጠይቁ !! የሽዋስ አሰፋ

84 ብሔርተኞች stand for fed. system while one Amhara for one Ethiopia old system

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 15 May 2019, 08:54

Woyane rat - If you have educated friends please have them proofread you scribbled. None of your statements make sense. They are incoherent and childish. You talk about Amhara’s primitive nature and then you call them dominant, having supremacy to this day. You complain about the stark influence of their language and culture. You accuse them of being unchristian who use black magic and your proof is their facial expressions. Did you look at the stars and use a yellow or grey magic to figure out that? Remember rats are grey. Wrap them in yellow fabric and you’ll find yourself.
Democrat wrote:
14 May 2019, 15:40
This the wrong end of the stick. You should provide equality and security to all ethnic groups. Otherwise they will secde from Ethiopia, which a hell to many of the ethnic groups like the Oromo, Sidama, the Nilothic. Among all ethnic groups, The Tigrayans enjoyed a relative freedom therough history. The people of Agaw, Oromo, Sidama, Somali, Afar were treated as subhuman by Amhara elites. It is The Amhara elites who ask the leaders of the ethnic groups to pardon for the horrifying oppression and exploitation. The Amhara elites were acting like slave owners.

Still Ethiopia is dominated by amhara as Amharic the working language where people have to listen to Amharic music or news if they open their televisionor radio. The Amharic language is used to spread amhara culture and supermacy, which many oppose to and resent. The Amhara are primitive and are superstitious. Amharas are not even christians as you could tell tfrom their face and expressions. Thye are too unchristian and use balck magic along side christianity. Their language of religion lack the language of civilised communities.

In short, the Amhara should ask the oppressed people of Ethiopia's ethnic groups and should pay compensation for uprooting many Oromos and Sidamas and Somalis. The Amharic language should not be the working language in Ethiopia. Ethiopia as primitive as Kenya or Nigeria. If Nigeria and Kenya use English as a working language, so should Ethiopia.

sun

Post by sun » 15 May 2019, 13:02

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
15 May 2019, 08:11
Sun.

I don't think you fully understand the meaning of "treated as subhuman" Somalis have been fighting to protect their lands and beautiful ocean against a European-backed barefoot terrorist organization group invaders for centuries.

On the other hand, millions of Oromo's, Gurage, Hadiya, Sidama, Wolayta etc were sold into slavery and shipped across the Red sea to the middle east, they were then thrown into Ogaden war they neither understood nor were prepared for, Now that’s what I call "treated as subhuman", Anyway, It's all behind us now.
hmm... 8)

Yes hopefully behind us now like you said even though the new born noisy and LOUD amara extremists are trying their best to pull the past from the past and place it in front of us again so that the carnage they were used to may start to happen. That is why these new born sweat head amara extremists must come out of their own free will and apologize to all of these good Ethiopian nations and nationalities, including to all the good Eritreans and Somalis because it is due to their selfish and arrogant behaviors that Mamma Ethiopia and the horn itself are currently in shambles, to say the least.
8)

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 May 2019, 16:19

Horus wrote:
14 May 2019, 22:41
DDT,

I am not your educator; you can go define 'system' and 'justice' yourself. If you have an iota of brain in your head argue against my point. If you cannot understand it, bad luck - you should have done your education. I did not post comments for you and don't read my posts. Get it?
I didn't expect you to be my educator, either. You will never be one in the rest of your miserable life too.

I was trying to highlight how you lack a fair amount of understanding of what you are scribbling here and there.

Let me start with Justice and lecture you what the concept of justice stands for. Justice can only exist in a system where freedom of people (be it group or individual) is guaranteed and respected. There is no freedom without the right to association and expression of one’s opinion, without any fear of repercussion for exercising them.

You have been openly calling for those whom you dubbed “ethnic parties” be disbanded in the country and the political landscape. You have been calling for the indiscriminate annihilation of those who have been in power in the previous government (including their ethnic kin), which is at best a prejudice but have nothing in common with justice.

One of the beautiful expression I heard people use is “I disagree with what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it”. This is because it signifies the existence of freedom and thereby that of justice.

Banning and claiming about justice are incompatible, unless you are a certain donkoro.

I asked you about the language the new party that you are so busy lecturing its doctrine before even it is properly born is using to run its businesses, but you refused consistently to answer. My guess is now, as a conclusion of your silence, the whole show has proved itself a miscarriage, unfortunately for you

Horus

Post by Horus » 15 May 2019, 21:40

DDT,

What is your definition of 'justice' and 'system'? Do you know the difference between liberty (freedom) and justice? Do you know what social justice means? Educate yourself and then argue !