Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

was TPLF blessing or a curse

Post by Ethoash » 14 May 2019, 18:39

THIS IS TOP STORY OF 1991

Cease-fire ends Persian Gulf War (April 3); UN forces are victorious. Background: The Persian Gulf War

Europeans end sanctions on South Africa (April 15). South African Parliament repeals apartheid laws (June 5).

Communist Government of Albania resigns (June 4).

Warsaw Pact dissolved (July 1).

Boris Yeltsin becomes first freely elected president of Russian Republic (July 10). Yeltsin's stock increases when he takes a prominent role in suppressing an anti-Gorbachev coup by communist hardliners (Aug. 18-22). Background: Rulers of Russia since 1533

Lithuania, Estonia, and Latvia win independence from USSR (Aug. 25); US recognizes them (Sept. 2).

Haitian troops seize president in uprising (Sept. 30). US suspends assistance to Haiti (Oct. 1).

US indicts two Libyans in 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland (Nov. 15).

Soviet Union breaks up after President Gorbachev's resignation; constituent republics form Commonwealth of Independent States (Dec. 25). Background: Dissolution of the USSR

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK Break up of a nation and many other nation creation at that time

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: was TPLF blessing or a curse

Post by Ethoash » 14 May 2019, 18:55

now i will ask u to those who hate fed. system what would be tplf choice in 1991

A. introduce fed. system and keep Ethiopia as one nation
B. just pick and leave without central government and declare independent
C. allow oromo to gain independent before u leave
D. it is fake fed. system
E. fake fed. system is better then centralized system

under centralized system Ethiopia had two war and ten million people died because of famine, five million become refugee and homeless 3 million died in war and trillion dollar wasted in today's money for 17 years of war and we still lose the war... hence centralized system is no good it sound good but in practices is not good

now let see fake fed system that tplf introduce...

much better then centralized system but it had it own problem instead of independent question now citizen only asking to be their own region much better then asking to break away.. today thanks for fake fed. system no body asking to break away from Ethiopia this is the benefit of fake fed. system

we have relatively peace we dont have war .. childern for the first time grown without seeing war ... but still people dying and we have a lot of problem with the fake fed. system so what is the solution

going back to old system or introducing the real fed. system

i think we finished our training under fake fed. system it is better to march on with real fed. system that is the only way out sometimes we have to say thanks to TPLF for introducing fed. system just think about if had the tplf just left us in 1991 without centeral govt. what would have been Ethiopian faith

look not only the first time but for second time tplf give us unforgettable gift they give us NEW PW... Before they gone to their home town... instead of saying Thanks for giving us a new government we insult them like there is no tomorrow who would have forced them had they just leave us without government

u dont have to be golden to see this reality read a news what happened in the news in 1991 a lot of nation break down but only Ethiopia kept her unity how this possible because of tplf smart politics they introducing fed. system even the Eritrean refused to leave so we have to deport them by force... up to now they hate us for that this people fought for 17 years but when they told go home they refused to break away why because tplf introduce fed. system they know they could have lived in Ethiopia under fed. system much much superior system then one Ethiopia one people one language one love one hate politics ... under fed. system even we have good relationship with Djibouti... thanks for fed. system even olf refused to break away no oromo want to break away .. no somalia want to break away why because of fed. system

as i said above even the fake fed. system is much much better then one Ethiopia system hence now when we introduce the real fed. system we would be force that is reckon with

teaching u is my burden

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 15 May 2019, 01:12

My TPLF is a blessing. We grew Ethiopia's economy by 11% every year for 27 years. We made Ethiopia self reliant by rejecting food aid and foreign aid. We allowed prisoners to use laptops and provided them with free WiFi access to take online university courses. We sent many of the prisoners on full paid scholarships to get advanced education in Ivy League colleges in the United States, and they have all become professors, doctors and scientists. For these reasons and more, my TPLF is a blessing that flows like our Awash River.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 May 2019, 02:55

Cowboy Humera wrote:
15 May 2019, 01:12
My TPLF is a blessing. We grew Ethiopia's economy by 11% every year for 27 years. We made Ethiopia self reliant by rejecting food aid and foreign aid. We allowed prisoners to use laptops and provided them with free WiFi access to take online university courses. We sent many of the prisoners on full paid scholarships to get advanced education in Ivy League colleges in the United States, and they have all become professors, doctors and scientists. For these reasons and more, my TPLF is a blessing that flows like our Awash River.
Cowboy

everything u said might be truth the point is everything would start from having law and order, then having government then peace all those are for the base of everything .. u might not even grow the economy but at least if u have peace and law and order and working government then u can live in poverty but if u have no government someone might kill u.. i am asking very simple question what would be the faith of Ethiopia had TPLF did not take over the whole Ethiopia and stabilize the nation .. to me the answer is very simple i will show u the video what would have happened if tplf did not take over in 1991...

if u notice no body answer this thread because they know they have no answer... they know deep down in their heart they thanked tplf for taking over .. not only in 1991 but last years also TPLF could have just pack and leave without appointing Dr. Abiy why do they have to care. but they did a great favor for mama Ethiopia but look what they got in return ..

Democrat

Post by Democrat » 15 May 2019, 15:23

TPLF was a curse. TPLF was entirely controlled by Shaebya (Eritrea) and Egypt. TPLF landlocked Ethiopia. They even do not have remorse now when our people cheated to give up their historical sea ports. TPLF are idiots and ignorants. I have never seen such stupid people!