Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Tigray Nation is on the move: ዶ/ር ደብረጺዮን ገ/ሚካኤል በትግራይ በአይነቱ ልዩ የሆነ ነዳጅ ተገኘ አሉ during the opening of new industry???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 May 2019, 19:03

በትግራይ ክልል በአይነቱ ልዩ የሆነ ነዳጅ መኖሩ በጥናት መረጋገጡን የክልሉ ምክትል ርዕሰ መስተዳድር ዶክተር ደብረጺዮን ገብረሚካኤል ገለጹ።ዶክተር ደብረፂዮን ይህንን ያሉት በዛሬው ዕለት በመቐለ ኢንዱስትሪ ፓርክ በሚገኘው ኬይ ፒ አር የተሰኘውን የህንድ ኩባንያ የምርቃት ስነ ስርዓት ላይ ነው።ኩባንያው በ2 ነጥብ 5 ሚሊየን መነሻ ካፒታል በኢንዱስትሪ ፓርኩ በጨርቃ ጨርቅ እና አልባሳት ምርት የተሰማራ ነው።

እስካሁንም በሁለት ዙር ብቻ ከ200 ሺህ በላይ አልባሳትን ወደ ውጪ የላከ ሲሆን፥ ከ700 በላይ ለሚሆኑ ወጣቶችም የስራ እድል መፍጠሩ ተገልጿል።በምርቃት ስነ ስርዓቱ የተገኙት ዶክተር ደብረጺዮን ለጋዜጠኞች በሰጡት መግለጫ፥ ኩባንያው ሀገሪቱ ለያዘችው የኢንዱስትሪ ሽግግር የጎላ አስተዋፅኦ ያለው መሆኑን ጠቁመዋል።ዶክተር ደብረጺዮን አያይዘውም፥ በትግራይ ክልል እምባ አላጀ፣ ነበለት እና ዓዲ-ግራት ባሉት ተራራማ አካባቢዎች በአይነቱ ልዩ የሆነ ነዳጅ መኖሩ በጥናት ተረጋግጧል ብለዋል።

ይህም በአካባቢው የሚገኙ ድንጋይና አለቶችን ሰባብሮ በማቅለጥ የሚገኝ መሆኑን ነው የተናገሩት።የተፈጥሮ ሃብቱን ጥቅም ላይ ለማዋልም ግዙፍ ኢንቨስትመንት የሚጠይቅ መሆኑን ነው የጠቁሙት።ስለሆነም በቀጣይ አቅም ያላቸው አለም አቀፋዊ ኩባንያዎችና ባለሃብቶችን በዘርፉ በማሰማራት የተፈጥሮ ሃብቱ ጥቅም ላይ እንዲውል ጥረት እየተደረገ መሆኑን አብራርተዋል።በምርቃት ስነ ስርዓቱ ዶክተር ደብረጺዮንን ጨምሮ የዓለም አቀፍ የንግድ ዳይሬክተር እና ሌሎች ተጋባዥ አምባሳደሮች ተገኝተዋል።

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Tigray Nation is on the move: ዶ/ር ደብረጺዮን ገ/ሚካኤል በትግራይ በአይነቱ ልዩ የሆነ ነዳጅ ተገኘ አሉ during the opening of new industry???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 May 2019, 19:54

Buda Metet Amhara is peeing right now where ever he/she lives. Tio is going to be used for export oil port in the near future.

The estimated Oil reserve is over $3 trillion dollars from Tembien to Agame and part of Adwa regions. They are using new and cheaper technology to produce oil right now than the Canada was using costly technology.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 13 May 2019, 20:48, edited 1 time in total.

Misraq

Re: Tigray Nation is on the move: ዶ/ር ደብረጺዮን ገ/ሚካኤል በትግራይ በአይነቱ ልዩ የሆነ ነዳጅ ተገኘ አሉ during the opening of new industry???

Post by Misraq » 13 May 2019, 19:57

Tebediyaa agamew Mr. Mitri. Debretsion is playing your little mind.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 May 2019, 20:18

Leflafi adghi your barren land has no natural resources at all except beles and quenti.
But for your sake let's say you found some resources you can export.
You tegarus aka agames already encircled your dirty poor self with invisible electric fences, (before Eritrea and Ethiopia have enough of your bull crap and shut the orders down) how on hell are you to export it?
Remember you can't even fly over both countries skies.
You are doomed leflafi.
For your dirty poor people sake apologize for the crimes you committed in Ethiopia and specially in Eritrea and see your luck.
You tegarus are ethiopians and you better align with the rest of the ethiopians speaking Amharic that is.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 13 May 2019, 21:55

Halafi, I think the old guards take you for a ride again. When a government national or local charts its economic future on the supposed natural resources “discovery” that means ideas are scarce. No government should plan its future economy based on the assumption it will discover something. By the way, Halafi, wealth over centuries largely was created by brainpower. Had Debretsion said we would have had well educated Tigreans to transform Tigray — although I personally want him to say Ethiopia — within decade or two, I would have said the guy is visionary. No, Debretsion is telling Tigreans rather a hollow promise. Maybe he thought it is necessary to give hope , whether it is justified or not. I smell political problem, Halafi.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 May 2019, 22:00

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
13 May 2019, 21:55
Halafi, I think the old guards take you for a ride again. When a government national or local charts its economic future on the supposed natural resources “discovery” that means ideas are scarce. No government should plan its future economy based on the assumption it will discover something. By the way, Halafi, wealth over centuries largely was created by brainpower. Had Debretsion said we would have had well educated Tigreans to transform Tigray — although I personally want him to say Ethiopia — within decade or two, I would have said the guy is visionary. No, Debretsion is telling Tigreans rather a hollow promise. Maybe he thought it is necessary to give hope , whether it is justified or not. I smell political problem, Halafi.
Why should him say neverland name than his own country Tigray where he lives and breaths and ready to die for the nation of Tigray???

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 13 May 2019, 22:07

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
13 May 2019, 19:03

በትግራይ ክልል በአይነቱ ልዩ የሆነ ነዳጅ መኖሩ በጥናት መረጋገጡን የክልሉ ምክትል ርዕሰ መስተዳድር ዶክተር ደብረጺዮን ገብረሚካኤል ገለጹ።ዶክተር ደብረፂዮን ይህንን ያሉት በዛሬው ዕለት በመቐለ ኢንዱስትሪ ፓርክ በሚገኘው ኬይ ፒ አር የተሰኘውን የህንድ ኩባንያ የምርቃት ስነ ስርዓት ላይ ነው።ኩባንያው በ2 ነጥብ 5 ሚሊየን መነሻ ካፒታል በኢንዱስትሪ ፓርኩ በጨርቃ ጨርቅ እና አልባሳት ምርት የተሰማራ ነው።

እስካሁንም በሁለት ዙር ብቻ ከ200 ሺህ በላይ አልባሳትን ወደ ውጪ የላከ ሲሆን፥ ከ700 በላይ ለሚሆኑ ወጣቶችም የስራ እድል መፍጠሩ ተገልጿል።በምርቃት ስነ ስርዓቱ የተገኙት ዶክተር ደብረጺዮን ለጋዜጠኞች በሰጡት መግለጫ፥ ኩባንያው ሀገሪቱ ለያዘችው የኢንዱስትሪ ሽግግር የጎላ አስተዋፅኦ ያለው መሆኑን ጠቁመዋል።ዶክተር ደብረጺዮን አያይዘውም፥ በትግራይ ክልል እምባ አላጀ፣ ነበለት እና ዓዲ-ግራት ባሉት ተራራማ አካባቢዎች በአይነቱ ልዩ የሆነ ነዳጅ መኖሩ በጥናት ተረጋግጧል ብለዋል።

ይህም በአካባቢው የሚገኙ ድንጋይና አለቶችን ሰባብሮ በማቅለጥ የሚገኝ መሆኑን ነው የተናገሩት።የተፈጥሮ ሃብቱን ጥቅም ላይ ለማዋልም ግዙፍ ኢንቨስትመንት የሚጠይቅ መሆኑን ነው የጠቁሙት።ስለሆነም በቀጣይ አቅም ያላቸው አለም አቀፋዊ ኩባንያዎችና ባለሃብቶችን በዘርፉ በማሰማራት የተፈጥሮ ሃብቱ ጥቅም ላይ እንዲውል ጥረት እየተደረገ መሆኑን አብራርተዋል።በምርቃት ስነ ስርዓቱ ዶክተር ደብረጺዮንን ጨምሮ የዓለም አቀፍ የንግድ ዳይሬክተር እና ሌሎች ተጋባዥ አምባሳደሮች ተገኝተዋል።

Brother Ayte Halafi,

First le ask you one question....

Why are you posting such great news in Amharic knowing that you have shown excessive hatred on the people of Amhara and their langauge ???? Why not in Tigrigna or English ??? I just hope that this real news even though it is hard to believe any news that comes out from the useless Democratic Republic of Tigray. I think this is another propaganda by Debretsion and his friends and they are trying to abuse your lack of intelligence :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 May 2019, 22:23

Aite Hawzen, Kazarubna Delyom Ember Maaze Melsu Tefi'ewom. Nxelaeka Kab Btiyit Tokuska Tiqetlo, Hizka B'berbere Afnchi'U Taatno Keleka Eyu Zakiyfeka.