Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up

Re: The TPLF Still Challenging PM Abyi & the Ethiopian People.

Post by Fed_Up » 13 May 2019, 21:45

If you don’t touch Eritrea I will leave you alone. Next time don’t generalize everything the digital qumal said and wish us all ill things and we will have no ill intentions to good people of Ethiopians either. Just have us a respect and so we will do the same. Is it too much to ask?

present wrote:
13 May 2019, 21:19
Oh God... 70% of Eritreans do not attend school until they are 14 years old .... oh God.

And you are here talking. We all know your people are all going through hell. You shabia fckd your people up. You made derg look like a fckn angel

Did you SEE the videos yabalo just posted!! :cry: :cry: I don't like to see Eritreans suffer. I don't. Fckn zemselo made me say all the above. When you touch Ethiopia, i am one of those people who get up to defend!! But I don't hate you all.

God bless the poor people of Ethiopia and Eritrea. I like Hawzen. He gives me hope.

Fed_Up wrote:
13 May 2019, 20:17
Puzzinet mujeliammmm

Who do you expect to read your low IQ blabbering? Please beggars Ethiopians just stfu. Fèssam! QômaTa Lemagn ye lemagn zer.
Here you have compares Eritrea vs. Ethiopia

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

Now you know why I shouldn’t waste time with lowlife freaks but I just warming up to bring the hard fact to hit your ugly ape face hard. You sob started it and the game is NO b!tches.

I WILL START WITH YOUR CLOSE FAMILY MEMBER Mycobacterium leprae, LOW IQ NATION, Ethiopia

present wrote:
13 May 2019, 20:11
A retard Ascari fa'g_up,

Hello old man :lol:

You open your stup'd mouth then you fckn shy away. You stup'I'd Ascari.

No one would expect an Ascari to have even an average IQ, why would we. You came out of that sh'it hole eating anbeta

Now go back and re-read what I said about the facts around your sisters in mama Ethiopian refuge camps :lol:

Stop running your fckn mouth, you Ascari bi'tch. You gonna get your fckn people fckd

Don't just shy away.... tell your fckn Ascari brother zemselo to fck himself. Unless he stops his hate for Ethiopians 75 years old a'ss will end up on street of Addis begging me for a dime kk
Fed_Up wrote:
13 May 2019, 20:04
Puzzinet mujeliammmm

Who do you expect to read your low IQ blabbering. Please beggars Ethiopians just stfu. Fèssam! QômaTa Lemagn ye lemagn zer.

present wrote:
13 May 2019, 19:21
Ascari fa'g_up,

Is that why your people are runing into mama Ethiopia faster than Haile Gebresilassi :lol: .

Btw....not only shabia, I am hearing even tplf leaders f'ucking your Ascari sisters all over the refuge camps. They are learning it from the Arebs. Hopefully they stop at raping them only. With the way you ascaris on ER run your mouth, we are going to be hearing more nasty things being done to your people in those camps. I am hearing the tplf guys pretend to be Amara to get the girls to agree with them to step out of the refuge camp. The Ascari girls love the Amaras and the tplf guys are taking advantage of them. However, I personally don't support that, of course, but people like you siting on a comfortable couch, typing nasty things on ER, will cause a lot of pain to your own people for now and for the long run!!

Regarding your Ascariness kkkkkk, no problem with me, as long as you admit that you are an Ascari. We all know you all eat anbasha once a day if you are rich. Or, run to suni for some rape. Now Stay a proud Ascari :lol: :lol:
And talk about war.kkkk., you an Ascari, Italy's foot soldier and mines cleaner, you know nothing about war
Fed_Up wrote:
13 May 2019, 18:39
I am proud son of ascari who invaded your backward Ethiopia and chased your leader his tail between his short legs all the way to his masters England. Shameless b!tches :P big mouth mof with little brain. Fûck your tret teret nation called “we are the world, we are the children sh!t nation” take this to your wrinkled mother puzzi.

I am just saying

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 14 May 2019, 08:23

Damn! Who knew, Getachew Assefa was your relative.
present wrote:
13 May 2019, 12:50
Ascari zemselo,
It sounds like you are back fighting Ethiopians openly. What's going on? Don't your a'ss have enough problems already in your sinappoor shi't hole, you want more problems?

Temt

Post by Temt » 14 May 2019, 10:58

ዓወት ንሓፋሽ! ውድቀት ንፈሽፋሽ!
ወትሩ! Sempre! Always! toujours! ሁሌ! أبدا
Please wait, video is loading...

present
Member+

Post by present » 14 May 2019, 11:36

Fa'g_up,
You are a f'ucked up old man! You are like my father' age but you act like a child. Kkkkk. You enjoy being insulted I guess. I felt bad for Eritreans dying and being repped as we speak and I was willing to stop attacking your as's and zemselo's as's, but you said you will leave me alone if I stop attacking, kkk are you out of your anbeta mind? Zemselo attacked Ethiopian and I am defending here :lol: :lol:

Well Ascari fa'g up, you people are runing away, you see the video that life is hell in the land of ascaris aka singapoooor but you still deny it :lol: :lol: what can we say but laugh!!!! Kkkkkk
Fed_Up wrote:
13 May 2019, 21:45
If you don’t touch Eritrea I will leave you alone. Next time don’t generalize everything the digital qumal said and wish us all ill things and we will have no ill intentions to good people of Ethiopians either. Just have us a respect and so we will do the same. Is it too much to ask?

present wrote:
13 May 2019, 21:19
Oh God... 70% of Eritreans do not attend school until they are 14 years old .... oh God.

And you are here talking. We all know your people are all going through hell. You shabia fckd your people up. You made derg look like a fckn angel

Did you SEE the videos yabalo just posted!! :cry: :cry: I don't like to see Eritreans suffer. I don't. Fckn zemselo made me say all the above. When you touch Ethiopia, i am one of those people who get up to defend!! But I don't hate you all.

God bless the poor people of Ethiopia and Eritrea. I like Hawzen. He gives me hope.

Fed_Up wrote:
13 May 2019, 20:17
Puzzinet mujeliammmm

Who do you expect to read your low IQ blabbering? Please beggars Ethiopians just stfu. Fèssam! QômaTa Lemagn ye lemagn zer.
Here you have compares Eritrea vs. Ethiopia

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

Now you know why I shouldn’t waste time with lowlife freaks but I just warming up to bring the hard fact to hit your ugly ape face hard. You sob started it and the game is NO b!tches.

I WILL START WITH YOUR CLOSE FAMILY MEMBER Mycobacterium leprae, LOW IQ NATION, Ethiopia

present wrote:
13 May 2019, 20:11
A retard Ascari fa'g_up,

Hello old man

You open your stup'd mouth then you fckn shy away. You stup'I'd Ascari.

No one would expect an Ascari to have even an average IQ, why would we. You came out of that sh'it hole eating anbeta

Now go back and re-read what I said about the facts around your sisters in mama Ethiopian refuge camps

Stop running your fckn mouth, you Ascari bi'tch. You gonna get your fckn people fckd

Don't just shy away.... tell your fckn Ascari brother zemselo to fck himself. Unless he stops his hate for Ethiopians 75 years old a'ss will end up on street of Addis begging me for a dime kk
Fed_Up wrote:
13 May 2019, 20:04
Puzzinet mujeliammmm

Who do you expect to read your low IQ blabbering. Please beggars Ethiopians just stfu. Fèssam! QômaTa Lemagn ye lemagn zer.

present wrote:
13 May 2019, 19:21
Ascari fa'g_up,

Is that why your people are runing into mama Ethiopia faster than Haile Gebresilassi .

Btw....not only shabia, I am hearing even tplf leaders f'ucking your Ascari sisters all over the refuge camps. They are learning it from the Arebs. Hopefully they stop at raping them only. With the way you ascaris on ER run your mouth, we are going to be hearing more nasty things being done to your people in those camps. I am hearing the tplf guys pretend to be Amara to get the girls to agree with them to step out of the refuge camp. The Ascari girls love the Amaras and the tplf guys are taking advantage of them. However, I personally don't support that, of course, but people like you siting on a comfortable couch, typing nasty things on ER, will cause a lot of pain to your own people for now and for the long run!!

Regarding your Ascariness kkkkkk, no problem with me, as long as you admit that you are an Ascari. We all know you all eat anbasha once a day if you are rich. Or, run to suni for some rape. Now Stay a proud Ascari
And talk about war.kkkk., you an Ascari, Italy's foot soldier and mines cleaner, you know nothing about war

Last edited by present on 14 May 2019, 11:48, edited 1 time in total.

present
Member+

Post by present » 14 May 2019, 11:46

Ascari zemselo, the other old Ascari man on ER,

I don't think about getachew. He is your cousin anyway. I don't speak that throat scratching language anyway.

I am attacking you back for saying you fought for Ethiopians. It's funny you said but you can't even fight for your your sisters let alone for Ethiopians. You keep denying that people are runing away from your sh'it hole
Zmeselo wrote:
14 May 2019, 08:23
present wrote:
Ascari zemselo,
It sounds like you are back fighting Ethiopians openly. What's going on? Don't your a'ss have enough problems already in your sinappoor shi't hole, you want more problems?

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 14 May 2019, 18:06

Blood drinking child of tor serawit, 1st of all I didn't say it. It's not my tweet.

Secondly it was meant to remind the weyane, who brought them to addis because in the article they're bragging about their military prowess.

Besides, if the weyane hadn't fúcked it up, helping Ethiopia getting rid of Menghistu was a noble endeavor indeed.

I come here to fight the likes of asswash, but I end up wrestling with morons like you. :roll:
present wrote:
14 May 2019, 11:46

I don't think about getachew. He is your cousin anyway. I don't speak that throat scratching language anyway.

I am attacking you back for saying you fought for Ethiopians. It's funny you said but you can't even fight for your your sisters let alone for Ethiopians. You keep denying that people are runing away from your sh'it hole
Zmeselo wrote:
present wrote:
Ascari zemselo,

present
Member+

Post by present » 14 May 2019, 19:33

Ascari zemselo,
You are a retard old man. I don't care who wrote it, you brought it to ER.

You didn't defeat derg. We Ethiopians defeated derg. But since you need something to make you feel good about your fu'cked up history, you keep saying you came to Addis implying you defeated Ethiopians. Ethiopian never lost to ascaris. NEVER!!. Badime is the real Ethiopian vs Eritrean war. Thanks to Ascari meles you are spared!

Remeber, tigray was liberated a few months after the 6 Gondere militaries defeated derg on Guna mountain. And all Ethiopians especially the Amara, Tigrays and Oromos were supporting tplf

Zmeselo wrote:
14 May 2019, 18:06
Blood drinking child of tor serawit, 1st of all I didn't say it. It's not my tweet.

Secondly it was meant to remind the weyane, who brought them to addis because in the article they're bragging about their military prowess.

Besides, if the weyane hadn't fúcked it up, helping Ethiopia getting rid of Menghistu was a noble endeavor indeed.

I come here to fight the likes of asswash, but I end up wrestling with morons like you. :roll:
present wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:
present wrote:
Ascari zemselo,
Last edited by present on 14 May 2019, 19:38, edited 2 times in total.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 14 May 2019, 19:36

Puzzinet adghi

You are low IQ sob not worthy my time.

present
Member+

Post by present » 14 May 2019, 19:45

Retard Ascari fa'g_up,

You are too stup'd for a grandpa :lol:

I mean come on! You sound like a twenty something or a thirty something when you talk. You use phrases like " I am just sayn" :lol:

What did you do before you retired anyway? Are you another job hunter ascari. What did you study in community collage when you were young thousands of years ago? :lol: let's talk about you low IQ Ascari

Fed_Up wrote:
14 May 2019, 19:36
Puzzinet adghi

present
Member+

Post by present » 14 May 2019, 19:48

Retard Ascari fa'g_up,

I mean, come on! You sound like a twenty something or a thirty something when you talk. You use phrases like " I am just sayn" :lol:

What did you do before you retired anyway? Are you another job hunter ascari. What did you study in community collage when you were young thousands of years ago? :lol: let's talk about you low IQ Ascari

Fed_Up wrote:
Puzzinet adghi

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 14 May 2019, 20:20

Please adghi ወሼ.... ዝምበል ቁማጫም ሙጀሌ::

present wrote:
14 May 2019, 19:48
Retard Ascari fa'g_up,

I mean, come on! You sound like a twenty something or a thirty something when you talk. You use phrases like " I am just sayn" :lol:

Fed_Up wrote:
Puzzinet adghi

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 14 May 2019, 22:03

You're as old as me, you child rapist & cannibal.

So tell me human waste, what's Menghistu doing in Zimbabwe? On vacation?

Fukera b'cha. Ahya, ye ahya lij.

present wrote:
14 May 2019, 19:33
Ascari zemselo,

You didn't defeat derg. We Ethiopians defeated derg. But since you need something to make you feel good about your fu'cked up history, you keep saying you came to Addis implying you defeated Ethiopians. Ethiopian never lost to ascaris. NEVER!!. Badime is the real Ethiopian vs Eritrean war. Thanks to Ascari meles you are spared!

Remeber, tigray was liberated a few months after the 6 Gondere militaries defeated derg on Guna mountain. And all Ethiopians especially the Amara, Tigrays and Oromos were supporting tplf

Zmeselo wrote:

present wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:
present wrote:
Ascari zemselo,

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 May 2019, 00:25

Ascari frash adash zemselo, frash adash :lol:

You are my father's age or older, old man. :lol:

Anyway Mengistu was sent out by Ethiopians: E
The Gondere warriors defeated his soldiers and gave a pass to tplf. Your as's could not even librate Asmera three months after they took over Addis.

If it makes you feel good, you can believe you defeated derg on your own :lol:

You could not defeat tplf on your own. Badime is still agames land. You never touch it

You are going to die soon... your dream of singapooor was just a dream old man kkkk
Zmeselo wrote:
14 May 2019, 22:03

present wrote:
Ascari zemselo,

Zmeselo wrote:

present wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:
present wrote:
Ascari zemselo,

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 May 2019, 00:33

ኣስከሪ
ኧናትን ልብዳል። የባሪያ ልጅ

You keep talking sh'it to Ethiopians, that is what you gonna get, you Ascari
Fed_Up wrote:
14 May 2019, 20:20

present wrote:
Retard Ascari fa'g_up,

Fed_Up wrote:
Puzzinet adghi

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 15 May 2019, 00:41

Because you all Ethiopians are piece of sh!t. Period!!

ለማንኛውም አንተ እናቴን ልትበዳ ትመኝይሆናል እኔ ግን ብስናታም እናትህ በርጂም እንጨት እንጂ በእጄ እንኳን አልነካትም :: ጥምብታም ዘር ሁላ:: ንገሩኝ ባይ አተላ ድምቡዝ የልንግ ልጂ :P

I am just sayin

present wrote:
15 May 2019, 00:33
ኣስከሪ
ኧናትን ልብዳል። የባሪያ ልጅ

Fed_Up wrote:

present wrote:
Retard Ascari fa'g_up,

Fed_Up wrote:
Puzzinet adghi

Last edited by Fed_Up on 15 May 2019, 00:45, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 15 May 2019, 00:41

Yada, yada, yada... history is unalterable, you monkey. You live with your ignorance and empty gurra, though. It doesn't bother me.

You're just making a jacka$s out of yourself, infront of uguminos here.

PS. You're old- just slightly retarded.

This is in your precious AA.

present wrote:
15 May 2019, 00:25
Ascari frash adash zemselo, frash adash :lol:

You are my father's age or older, old man. :lol:

Anyway Mengistu was sent out by Ethiopians: E
The Gondere warriors defeated his soldiers and gave a pass to tplf. Your as's could not even librate Asmera three months after they took over Addis.

If it makes you feel good, you can believe you defeated derg on your own :lol:

You could not defeat tplf on your own. Badime is still agames land. You never touch it

You are going to die soon... your dream of singapooor was just a dream old man kkkk
Zmeselo wrote:
14 May 2019, 22:03

present wrote:
Ascari zemselo,

Zmeselo wrote:

present wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 May 2019, 00:52

ኣስከሪ
ኧናትን ልብዳቸው መቼም ኣላቃቸው
በስሙኒ ጀላ አያታለልኳቸው

Fed_Up wrote:
15 May 2019, 00:41

ለማንኛውም አንተ እናቴን ልትበዳ ትመኝይሆናል እኔ ግን ብስናታም እናትህ በርጂም እንጨት እንጂ በእጄ እንኳን አልነካትም :: ጥምብታም ዘር ሁላ:: ንገሩኝ ባይ አተላ ድምቡዝ የልንግ ልጂ :P

I am just sayin

present wrote:
ኣስከሪ
ኧናትን ልብዳል። የባሪያ ልጅ

Fed_Up wrote:

present wrote:
Retard Ascari fa'g_up,

Fed_Up wrote:
Puzzinet adghi

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 15 May 2019, 00:55

ዘረ ዘራፌዋ puzzinet, ክብር እማይግባችሁ ወራዶች

ጥፍራም እንዳልልህ ሙጀሌ ፈጂቶታል ... ቆዳ እንዳልልህ ቅማል እና ትኃን ገሽልጦታ.. ቆማጣ ብቻ ነው የሚገልፅህ አንተ ይቁማጭ ዘር:: የቆማጦች እና የሙጀሌ ፎቶ ይዘረግፍልሃል የሚችል ጭጎራ ካለህ ቡኻቃ የሆንክ ፈስ::

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 15 May 2019, 00:58

ከስሙኒ ጀላ ይዘህ ነው እንዴ የምታቅራራው አንተ ፉራ ግጠሬ:: እንተ እይድለም በሳሙና በአሽዋ ብትፈገፈግ የማትጠራ ፉራ ነህ :P ይህ ዲቪ የሚሉት ግሽጣ ማንምድኩማንእዚህ እየሰብሰበ እኩል አድርጎን ከነዚ ድሽቃ ፍየል ጥባቂ ጋር እኩል አፍ እንካፈት? ወይኔ የስውየው ልጂ!! ኤጭ

Low IQ fàg.
present wrote:
15 May 2019, 00:52
ኣስከሪ
ኧናትን ልብዳቸው መቼም ኣላቃቸው
በስሙኒ ጀላ አያታለልኳቸው

Fed_Up wrote:

I am just sayin

present wrote:
ኣስከሪ
ኧናትን ልብዳል። የባሪያ ልጅ

Fed_Up wrote:

present wrote:
Retard Ascari fa'g_up,

Fed_Up wrote:
Puzzinet adghi

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 May 2019, 01:14

Ascari Grandpa!

ኧናትን ልብዳ ኣንተ ኣስካሪ
ኧናትን በስሙኒ አኮ ነው የምበዳት
ደደብ ኣስካሪ

You low IQ Ascari with anbeta developed mind.... you are not understanding what I am telling you. It means I am paying your prostitute mama in Addis just 25 fckn cents.... you slow/retard :lol: :lol:

Well, your mother is dead anyway- she is 100 years old and you are a 75 years old grandpa kkkkk

Fed_Up wrote:
15 May 2019, 00:58
ከስሙኒ ጀላ ይዘህ ነው እንዴ የምታቅራራው አንተ ፉራ ግጠሬ:: እንተ እይድለም በሳሙና በአሽዋ ብትፈገፈግ የማትጠራ ፉራ ነህ :P ይህ ዲቪ የሚሉት ግሽጣ ማንምድኩማንእዚህ እየሰብሰበ እኩል አድርጎን ከነዚ ድሽቃ ፍየል ጥባቂ ጋር እኩል አፍ እንካፈት? ወይኔ የስውየው ልጂ!! ኤጭ

Low IQ fàg.
present wrote:
15 May 2019, 00:52
ኣስከሪ
ኧናትን ልብዳቸው መቼም ኣላቃቸው
በስሙኒ ጀላ አያታለልኳቸው

Fed_Up wrote:

I am just sayin

present wrote:
ኣስከሪ
ኧናትን ልብዳል። የባሪያ ልጅ

Fed_Up wrote:

present wrote:
Retard Ascari fa'g_up,