Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
yaballo

Re: Asmara, is ready to party!2019☹☹☹☹☹☹

Post by yaballo » 12 May 2019, 11:52

Oh dear ...

Here comes another delusional Eri-habesha full of crap. Love, we are not trying to COMPETE to see which tribe suffered the most in the blighted negro continent run by useless ni*gg*ers. :shock: ...

Rather I am here trying to emphasise the ongoing - & getting worse - plight of the brotherly Eritrean people who has been dealt with an incredibly sad fate after more than at least half-a-century-long wars & huge sacrifices in lives, limbs, unbelievable sufferings, huge lost opportunities, utter humiliation; just to name a few terribles.

If you insist on remaining your delusional self [a very habesha trait!], that is your right. After all, you can afford to indulge in that kind of rubbish while living on ferenji food & protection. Millions of your fellow Eritreans are crying for a helping hand as we speak.

So, I suggest YOU SHUT THE F^U^CK UP & GO BACK TO THE DIASPORA HOLE YOU JUST EMERGED OUT OF.... OK- BANDA BOY#2? ..

quindibu wrote:
12 May 2019, 11:27
yaballo wrote:
12 May 2019, 11:12
[deleted] Eri,

I am glad that you find that amusing. But, here are more reminders .
:roll: :roll: :roll:

If Eritreans have nothing to celebrate for, why do you 'waste' your Sunday and get worked up like this, my 'Oromo' friend? :shock: Mind you, I didn't say why your successive leaders sent hundreds of thousands of poor souls of your own to my land, that would be insulting your intelligence. :P
Last edited by yaballo on 12 May 2019, 13:42, edited 1 time in total.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 12 May 2019, 12:15

yaballo wrote:
12 May 2019, 11:52
Oh dear ...

the brotherly Eritrea people who have been dealt with an incredibly sad fate after more than a century-long wars & huge sacrifices in lives, limbs, unbelievable sufferings, huge lost opportunities, utter humiliation; just to name a few terrible-s.

Oh boy......No wonder the fernjis whom you worship and rever put your IQ below the chimps.

'Brotherly Eritrea people'???? Like they say charity begins at home. So spare that empathy to your fellow Ethiopians whom you denigrate at this same forum by posting pictures of their misfortunes. That says more about you than the people you try to belittle.

When Eritreans made 'huge sacrifices in lives, limbs' like you said it, it presupposes that there is/was an aggressor, right my 'Oromo' friend? Or all that 'suffering' happened in a vacuum? :P And take a wild guess who that aggressor is? :P

Above all though your statement that I've quoted above reminded me the story of the man who killed his own parents and asked the court for leniency since he's an orphan now............It's cute that the murderer found his 'humanity' when it's convenient to him/her.

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 12 May 2019, 12:30

Qindibu,

If you can, please try to help your fellow Eritreans depicted in this recent & awful report [video clip+pictures] coming out of Libya. The hopeless predicament of the negro-continent [Africa] & the negro race not just in Africa but in Haiti, South America, North America, Europe, the Pacific [Papua New Guinea, etc]; can wait. OK? .. GOOD BOY!

quindibu wrote:
12 May 2019, 12:15
yaballo wrote:
12 May 2019, 11:52
Oh dear ...

the brotherly Eritrea people who have been dealt with an incredibly sad fate after more than a century-long wars & huge sacrifices in lives, limbs, unbelievable sufferings, huge lost opportunities, utter humiliation; just to name a few terrible-s.

Oh boy......No wonder the fernjis whom you worship and rever put your IQ below the chimps.

'Brotherly Eritrea people'???? Like they say charity begins at home. So spare that empathy to your fellow Ethiopians whom you denigrate at this same forum by posting pictures of their misfortunes. That says more about you than the people you try to belittle.

When Eritreans made 'huge sacrifices in lives, limbs' like you said it, it presupposes that there is/was an aggressor, right my 'Oromo' friend? And take a wild guess who that is? :P

Above all though your statement that I've quoted above reminded me the story of the man who killed his own parents and asked the court for leniency since he's an orphan now............It's cute that the murderer found his 'humanity' when it's convenient to him/her.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 12 May 2019, 12:38

yaballo wrote:
12 May 2019, 12:30
Qindibu,

If you can, please try to help your fellow Eritreans depicted in this recent & awful report [video clip+pictures] coming out of Libya. The hopeless predicament of the negros as a race not just in Africa but in Haiti, South America, North America, Europe, the Pacific [Papua New Guinea, etc]; can wait. OK? .. GOOD BOY!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That was what I thought!

I rest my case!

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 12 May 2019, 12:45

What exactly are you resting your case about - MI NEGRITO BOBO/TONTO?

photo" "which is the shortest way to Europe from Asmara?" ...

quindibu wrote:
12 May 2019, 12:38
yaballo wrote:
12 May 2019, 12:30
Qindibu,

If you can, please try to help your fellow Eritreans depicted in this recent & awful report [video clip+pictures] coming out of Libya. The hopeless predicament of the negros as a race not just in Africa but in Haiti, South America, North America, Europe, the Pacific [Papua New Guinea, etc]; can wait. OK? .. GOOD BOY!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That was what I thought!

I rest my case!

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 12 May 2019, 12:51

yaballo wrote:
12 May 2019, 12:45
Thanks for proving my 'hypothesis' that- Being bi-pedal is the only criterion for being a human! :P

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 12 May 2019, 13:13

Ok. Glad I've helped you to figure that one out - 'mi amorisito de la tierra calient de Eritrea' ... or, 'il mio amorisito dalla terra calda dell'Eritrea' :shock: 8) .. Please don't forget to help those poor Eris in Libya. .. ADIOS/ADDIO [Bye].

quindibu wrote:
12 May 2019, 12:51
yaballo wrote:
12 May 2019, 12:45
Thanks for proving my 'hypothesis' that- Being bi-pedal is the only criterion for being a human! :P

AbyssiniaLady

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 12 May 2019, 14:07

Why is this mentally deranged azzhole troll so focused on other people, when 5 million Oromo's are surviving on leftover food from garbage and fifteen million of other Oromo's are living with international food aid? jealous psycho, stop focusing on others and focus on your subhuman poverty stricken Borana.

Stock Photo - Food aid bags given to Borana people during the drought, Oromia, Yabelo, Ethiopia.

Borana drinking dirty water.

Wild animal Borana puppies.

Homeless Oromo's

Poverty stricken Oromo.

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 12 May 2019, 14:29

My Afar lady-boy :shock: - aka Abyssinian lady;

1) - Boranas or Oromos are among the last to starve in the Horn of Africa & the first to recover from whatever hunger they have been dealt with mostly due to the effects of Habesha rulers of Ethiopia.

Even when a section of the Oromo is short on food, Oromia remains the "food basket of East Africa" [not just of Ethiopia's] as food produced in various parts of Oromia feeds Somalis in Somalia, Kenyans, Sudanese, Ethiopians &, of course, the world via Ethiopia's food exports such as Oromo coffee, Oromo grains, Oomo beans, Oromo pulses or oil-seeds, Oromo fruits, Oromo cattle/meat, Oromo milk, even Oromo 'qat/miraa/chat' leaves, etc. Real Somalis & Afars would know that unlike an old harlot pretending to be an 'Abyssinian lady', a 'Somali lady' or something silly like that. :shock: etc. :idea: 8)

2) - the last picture of bad-shaped people are in fact more likely to be ethnic Somalis or are members of those Oromos displaced from Somali region &/or border regions with the Somalis who're now desperate refugees thanks to the hopeless OPDO aka those fake Oromo leaders such as Dr. Abiy Ahmad, Ato Lema Megerssa, etc. [They are more habesha than Oromos!]. ..

Trust me: I can identify a Borana or Oromo even if I had my eyes closed. OK. anchi 'dhilleysiga' :shock: ?

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
12 May 2019, 14:07
Why is this mentally deranged azzhole troll so focused on other people, when 5 million Oromo's are surviving on leftover food from garbage and fifteen million of other Oromo's are living with international food aid? jealous psycho, stop focusing on others and focus on your subhuman poverty stricken Borana.

Stock Photo - Food aid bags given to Borana people during the drought, Oromia, Yabelo, Ethiopia.

Borana drinking dirty water.

Wild animal Borana puppies.

Homeless Oromo's

Poverty stricken Oromo.

Last edited by yaballo on 12 May 2019, 14:56, edited 9 times in total.

AbyssiniaLady

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 12 May 2019, 14:42

Mentally deranged azzhole

As I said before, stop focusing on others and focus on your subhuman poverty stricken Borana, We know Oromo's are the poorest of the poor.

And the last two pictures are Oromo West Arsi Zone, 2008 Oromo famine, internet/youtube is full of poor Oromo's.

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 12 May 2019, 15:06

Abby lady,

You are one hell of a straight shooter. You put the coward in his place. Luv ya 😘

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 12 May 2019, 15:09

Ms Abyssinian harlot,

Arsi & Bale regions should be among the last ones to starve in southern Ethiopia for being the 'wheat-belt of Eastern Africa' [not just Ethiopia's!]. But, those women look just like your average poverty-stricken Ethiopians grieving for a killed relative in a conflict thanks to their utterly inept negro rulers of Ethiopia [Habeshas, OPDO, fake Oromo rulers such as Dr. Abiy & Ato Lema Megerssa, etc] .. poor people :oops: .. Even there, they look better than the EVER starving relatives of yours ... :oops: .
AbyssiniaLady wrote:
12 May 2019, 14:42
Mentally deranged azzhole

As I said before, stop focusing on others and focus on your subhuman poverty stricken Borana, We know Oromo's are the poorest of the poor.

And the last two pictures are Oromo West Arsi Zone, 2008 Oromo famine, internet/youtube is full of poor Oromo's.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 12 May 2019, 15:43

almaze wrote:
12 May 2019, 06:34

party over here

Please wait, video is loading...
Sister almaze,

24 May which is on the horizon will be commemorated with a lot of fanfare as usual.

But just a reminder is in order here:

In the first decade post independence, common eris were voluntarily covering all the expenses for their youth for the travels and stay in asmara festival area.

But it ain't the case since long now. Higdef trucks are sent to haul the youth for instance from south region and bring them to godena harinet or god knows where and you will see them dancing in circle and chanting..ishim..ishim..seHab..saHab..kebero..derrib

Also the trucks will be sent to lowland eritrea and the youth who are brought from there will sing....Abshir wed Aad of course swinging their heads left and right, jumping up and down lol.

And everything will be over.

So be prepared for May 24. Lol

AbyssiniaLady

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 12 May 2019, 16:10

Telomerase wrote:
12 May 2019, 15:06
Abby lady,

You are one hell of a straight shooter. You put the coward in his place. Luv ya 😘

He is obviously mentally ill and very jealous of Eritreans and Eritrea because the whole Borana region has no clean drinking water, roads, electricity, cities or hospitals, It's a shithole region, they have absolutely nothing, they live like wild animals.

Jealousy is a disease.

AbyssiniaLady

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 12 May 2019, 16:21

She has a beautiful voice..

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 12 May 2019, 16:54

Really, Ms Harlota?

Do amuse us by telling if any of those over-decorated buildings have actually been built by Eri ni^gg^ers? .. HINT: NONE had been. They were ALL built by selatos [Italians].

Today & in real-life, these Italian-built art-deco buildings look like the following ones.

In recent decades & more than any other group of blacks; Eritreans, Somalis & Zimbabweans have re-affirmed the ultra racist white ideologue's assertion that: "blacks are not only incapable of adding to what has been built by whites but excell in demolishing what has been built by white colonisers in a record period of time." :shock: :idea:

This is what those Italian-built art-deco buildings look-like in real life in Asmara, Massawa, today ...

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
12 May 2019, 16:10
Telomerase wrote:
12 May 2019, 15:06
Abby lady,

He is obviously mentally ill and very jealous of Eritreans and Eritrea because the whole Borana region has no clean drinking water, roads, electricity, cities or hospitals, It's a shithole region, they have absolutely nothing, they live like wild animals.

Jealousy is a disease.

AbyssiniaLady

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 13 May 2019, 07:02

Mentally deranged primitive Borana wild beast.

You can scream, cry and curse all you want but the sad fact remains that Oromo scavengers as a whole are amongst the poorest of the poor, And to ignore this sad facts does not change the facts.

Now let me refresh your mind.

Food aid bags given to Borana people during the drought, Oromia, Yabelo, Ethiopia.

Borana women are fetching water from the only dirty well in 15 km. Despite the hard condition of the drought, this well is also a time for Borana women to gather and talk out the village, Borana Zone, Oromia region, Ethiopia, 15/03/2017.

A Borana father and his children are eating maize , the only meal of the day.

Borana woman and her grand children are suffering of malnutrition. Many of the family cattle died recently and they are now enable to buy basic food. They try to feed the children with corn in the evening but the children only eat every 2 days. Borana Zone, Oromia region, Ethiopia, 15/03/2017.

A Borana kid is dying of starvation, the goat can't produce enough milk. Borana Zone, Oromia region, Ethiopia, 09/03/2017.

The food of the day is a cup of tea. Borana Oromia region, Ethiopia, 11/03/2017.

After 3 years of drought, the subhuman Borana are losing their livestock. The entire Borana economy is collapsing by the death of hundred thousands cattle. The people can't provide food anymore for the family causing malnutrition problems in the region, Borana Zone, Oromia region, Ethiopia, 16/03/2017.

Oh my god, poor girls.

Young Borana girls are collecting untreated water from a pond for drinking and cooking. In the same pond, people and cattle come to drink, [deleted] and urinate, Borena Zone, Oromia region, Ethiopia, 26/02/2017.

Young girl help her mother to bring the water on a donkey. They will have to walk 9 km to come back to the village, Borana Zone, Oromia region, Ethiopia, 15/03/2017.

Aerial view of a Borana city, Oromia, Yabelo, Ethiopia.

The average life expectancy in Borana is 40.

As you can see on these pictures, your people are in urgent need of food aid, clean water to drink, electricity, hospitals, clothes, toilets and a decent homes, not a huts etc.

Eritrea, Eritreans or Asmara old buildings are not your business nor should it be a matter of concern to you, worry about your shitfaced primitive people.
Last edited by AbyssiniaLady on 13 May 2019, 07:21, edited 1 time in total.

AbyssiniaLady

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 13 May 2019, 07:16

Jealousy is a disease.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 13 May 2019, 07:24

AbissinianLady & pappagallo:

Lesson learned!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 13 May 2019, 13:21

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
12 May 2019, 16:21
She has a beautiful voice..

Veronica now belongs to the eri activists aka the yiakil...enough..kifaya... group. She is no more issu's enabler.

A short "biography" of her:

She was not only a singer rather a combatant as well fighting under the banner of shaabia long before eritrea was liberated. I wonder how many tor serawits did she put out of order :roll: The torserawit prisoners of war who were in thousands used to say ye-eritra wendoch deg..rhruh nachew but setotachew betam...betam chekanoch nachew.

Above is just for the record.