Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

Is this Ambachew man stupid? I challenge you to see the photos from Kemissie.

Post by Mahlana » 24 Apr 2019, 06:07

He is in Kemissie supposedly for discussions with the people.

You see only Oromia flags behind him and in the hall.

He promised Addis Ababa to the Oromos and now he is giving away Kemissie to Oromia?!

Weyane.is.dead

Re: Is this Ambachew man stupid? I challenge you to see the photos from Kemissie.

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Apr 2019, 06:17

Tegwar weigin telomerase aka sabur, I see youve given up on pretending to be an Eritrean and decided to concentrate on sowing discord between amharas and Oromos instead :mrgreen: aye digital hamema
Mahlana wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 06:07

He promised Addis Ababa to the Oromos and now he is giving away Kemissie to Oromia?!

present
Member+

Re: Is this Ambachew man stupid? I challenge you to see the photos from Kemissie.

Post by present » 24 Apr 2019, 07:38

What's wrong with Oromos displaying a flag they want? As long as they don't harbour olf and hate on Amara or try anything stup'd like shooting at unarmed and helpless Amaras, we have no problem. The two people have been living together for 350 years, peacefully.

Mahlana wrote:

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 24 Apr 2019, 07:48

Mahilna,
dedeb yehonk timbatam gonderie, are you trying to paint the ugly image of Embache the midget Gayintie as being nice and friendly to OLF and its followers in Kamisee and Finfine? Btutam gonderie, get lost, no oromoian freedom fighter will be cheated by your ugly midge Embachew leaning towards and bowing in reverence in front of a thousands OLF flags in Kamisee, if he did not, he will be shot on his ugly behind and not on his dwarf Gimbar as he bragged last weak.
Think before you post any of your baseless stories. I do not why most of those who fake as Tigreans are mentally retarded idiots who give ammunition to their alleged enemies.

Mahlana

Post by Mahlana » 24 Apr 2019, 08:00

Abdelaziz wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 07:48
Mahilna,
dedeb yehonk timbatam gonderie, are you trying to paint the ugly image of Embache the midget [deleted] as being nice and friendly to OLF and its followers in Kamisee and Finfine? Btutam gonderie, get lost, no oromoian freedom fighter will be cheated by your ugly midge Embachew leaning towards and bowing in reverence in front of a thousands OLF flags in Kamisee, if he did not, he will be shot on his ugly behind and not on his dwarf Gimbar as he bragged last weak.
Think before you post any of your baseless stories. I do not why most of those who fake as Tigreans are mentally retarded idiots who give ammunition to their alleged enemies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel devastated. You destroyed me man!!

What an energy!!!

gadaa2

Post by gadaa2 » 24 Apr 2019, 15:43

present wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 07:38
What's wrong with Oromos displaying a flag they want? As long as they don't harbour olf and hate on Amara or try anything stup'd like shooting at unarmed and helpless Amaras, we have no problem. The two people have been living together for 350 years, peacefully.

Mahlana wrote:

You got it. You may force them to stop but juts trying to do it is politics, you late them display it is just another symbol. what we need is to stop violence by all means and any kind of precious life being attacked. We need people know life of a human being is important than any kind of symbol.

euroland

Post by euroland » 24 Apr 2019, 17:47

Aziza shikor is on her period.....she becomes tasty during that time of the month :lol: :lol: :lol:
Abdelaziz wrote:
Mahilna,
dedeb yehonk timbatam gonderie, are you trying to paint the ugly image of Embache the midget [deleted] as being nice and friendly to OLF and its followers in Kamisee and Finfine? Btutam gonderie, get lost, no oromoian freedom fighter will be cheated by your ugly midge Embachew leaning towards and bowing in reverence in front of a thousands OLF flags in Kamisee, if he did not, he will be shot on his ugly behind and not on his dwarf Gimbar as he bragged last weak.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 24 Apr 2019, 18:07

Mahlana wrote:

You need to support your statement with evidence.

sun

Post by sun » 24 Apr 2019, 18:29

Abdelaziz wrote:
Mahilna,
Bragging, bragging and spreading division and discord like born evil. Get life or get brain surgery and learn how to be respectful to yourself and all the others even when you are defending your interests. 8)

present
Member+

Post by present » 24 Apr 2019, 19:30

That is right. They are trying to get us to hate eachother. The people have lived peacefully for too long. They will continue to live in peace. Extremists and tribalists won't drag them into hell

gadaa2 wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 15:43
present wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 07:38

Mahlana wrote:

You got it. You may force them to stop but juts trying to do it is politics, you late them display it is just another symbol. what we need is to stop violence by all means and any kind of precious life being attacked. We need people know life of a human being is important than any kind of symbol.