Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zack

Does Eritrea need change on the political front

Post by Zack » 12 Apr 2019, 06:54

Or is the current path the right way now I am not the one fixated on wedi afoms rule . Whether positive or negative but what needs to be done is some change because politicial preperation is needed. Because with out change the unexpected can happen. Now I don't believe what happend to Sudan or Libya can happen Eritrea because these are Arab States. Eritrea is not an Arab country. So my question is what kind of change can we expect and what kind of change do Eritreans want.

Dr Zackovich

kerenite

Re: Does Eritrea need change on the political front

Post by kerenite » 12 Apr 2019, 13:45

Zack wrote:
12 Apr 2019, 06:54
Or is the current path the right way now I am not the one fixated on wedi afoms rule . Whether positive or negative but what needs to be done is some change because politicial preperation is needed. Because with out change the unexpected can happen. Now I don't believe what happend to Sudan or Libya can happen Eritrea because these are Arab States. Eritrea is not an Arab country. So my question is what kind of change can we expect and what kind of change do Eritreans want.

Dr Zackovich
Greetings dr. Zachovich,

Here is my 2 cents worth:

In Eritrea we have the following:

1. There are hard core worshippers of the ruling junta's dictator. For them HE comes first. You have them here at mereja albeit few but with multiple nick names. One can tell who is who.

2. There are also those who half-heartedly oppose the regime and they hope against hope that it will reform itself and which is mission impossible. You have them here at mereja as well. One can tell who is who.

3. There are those who want the total apparatus of the regime being removed and thus eritrea join the civilized world being ruled by law and order and having a working constitution which it lacks. We have one or 2 of them here at mereja.

BTW, the third group are the majority nowadays. Visit main eri opposition websites and they will prove me right. Please do not be hoodwinked by the few here.

Back to your question: yes change will come while the majority of eris are against the regime. Amongst other, the regime is so scared that the algerian and sudanese intifada (broadcasted world wide as we speak) was not in its news coverage. It didn't even come up with a brief statement as the ethiopian foreign ministry did this morning. In its statement the government of ethiopia indicated that it does not interfere in sudanese internal affairs but it stands with the sudanese sefi hizb's wishes.

Zack

Post by Zack » 13 Apr 2019, 12:17

Well put kerenite the fanatics mostly shaebia pfdj fanatics don't question any things problems and course of issue . That's the problem the second group you mention are naive if you don't put some direction to.your political will, things will not chang. And change has to happen for society to gain some improvements.

Dr Zackovich
Last edited by Zack on 13 Apr 2019, 13:19, edited 1 time in total.

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 13 Apr 2019, 12:32

Once we Digital Weyane remove the tyrant Issayas from power, democracy will flow into Eritrea like our Awash River. The country will be soaked with democratic ideas and principles that the Eritrean people will erect my statue to honor my 9 years of tireless work on this forum. Susan Rice said "All democratic roads in Africa pass through the city of Mekele." Amen.

Zack

Post by Zack » 13 Apr 2019, 13:13

Awashy this is a constructive debate about change so stop your nonsense .

Dr Zackovich

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 13 Apr 2019, 13:24

Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich
Very dangerous and absolutely wrong time for change:

1. Those in the regime don't respect each other. The Generals, colonels...each measure their place in the country, by how many times Isayas spoke to them or called them. That is the measure of their worth. In this case they will fight against each other, if any change happens. That is normal.

2. The opposition are fragmented. Cannot even agree on minimum items to be a priority. That is a call for chaos. Again no respect for each other. Means if they get chance they would arrest and kill each other.

3. It is more than a generation now since the population has been taken out of active political and social regulation. There is no process or procedure. Order comes, no body is able to ask where from it came. Its implemented. There is something that has been implemented in the highlands. Stopping construction. This is meant to be pushing the people to resettle in other areas. Nobody knows. If you ask Eritreans they give you many other explanations. Some say houses were being built without planning. lol which city/town plan?

The country is full of human traffickers, corrupt officials, business people tied to Generals and colonels not independent businesses, all traditional legal structures even in highlands that was used 1000 years has been out of use for a generation. The Church in highlands has no influence now.

Isayas can start war with Ethiopia in one week if he feels threatened. Same with Sudan or Djibouti. Do you think any General or group of them will tell him NO. For what purpose for what reason. No.

Now I think will be wrong time.

A society that did not ask either court marshall, or open court for its leaders cannot be expected to ask for constitution, law/s...

For themselves, for us, for everybody its better they stay the way they are.

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 13 Apr 2019, 14:04

Zack wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 13:13

Dr Zackovich
When I'm using this honorable nickname you must address me as Cowboy Humera. Lets respect each other. Stop violating my human rights to use a nickname of my choice that fits my present mood. Wesf'attam! :evil:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 13 Apr 2019, 14:13

Zack wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 13:13

Dr Zackovich
Hi Zack,

The clown "cowboy bla..bla" ain't awash rather he/she is one of the enablers of the mafia regime in Eritrea. He/she she possesses other multiple nicks as well here.

The clown cowboy bla..bla..is an educated person but unfortunately he/she is ending up as charlie chaplin.

What do the amhara say? Qeld sibeza yiQeffal. Also they say: qeledegna saw antu sayibal yarejal.

Zack

Post by Zack » 13 Apr 2019, 14:37

This fellow cowboy what his point then Why does he pretend to be an Ethiopian if he is an Eritrean. It makes no sense is it reverse psychology it makes little sense.

Dr Zackovich

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 13 Apr 2019, 16:25

Zack wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 14:37
This fellow cowboy what his point then Why does he pretend to be an Ethiopian if he is an Eritrean. It makes no sense is it reverse psychology it makes little sense.

Dr Zackovich
The ugum shabo are making us fight amongst ourselves, and we Digital Weyane are so gullible that we are falling for their cheap tricks. kerenite and I are on the same Digital Weyane team, but he is hell bent on continuing with the same old anti Eritrea tactics that has not worked for us for 20 plus years, while I'm all for new and fresh ideas outside the box.

kerenite wants me to keep posting graphic images of Eritrean victims on this forum which has not made any significant impact on Eritreans except feeding our TPLF ego. Are we here fighting to feed our hollow ego or fighting for our Tigrai's independence? The ugum shabo overthrew our TPLF government because we were too busy feeding our empty ego. Now our people in Tigrai are also fighting amongst themselves which has also taken our independence agenda 20 years back.

I sometimes wish I was an Eritrean to avoid seeing what's happening in my country Tigrai today. It is painful. Unfortunately my teammate kerenite doesn't feel the pain of our Tigrai people, and that is very sad!
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Zack

Post by Zack » 14 Apr 2019, 05:20

Kerenite is an Eritrean your a tigrayan Ethiopian how come then you failed to fight for your abay tigray. Why on earth are playing devils advocate your shabean who pretends to be an Ethiopian its getting stranger. Tigrai people liberation front was defeated by the gallas.. shabiyas last war with tigray was back in 2000.

Dr Zackovich

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Apr 2019, 08:14

Is Djibouti a country, or a military base?

Zack

Post by Zack » 14 Apr 2019, 08:49

Djibouti is a country which hosts allot of foreign militaries. We keep the super powers busy with each other.

Dr Zackovich

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 14 Apr 2019, 10:07

Although Issaias is not at least a kleptocrat amassing wealth to the detriment of the population, it's time for him to opt for a different political direction & manoeuvre - as nothing is forever.

On the other hand, Omar Guelleh (even though the topic is not about him), he has lately found a comfort zone, by exploiting Somalia crisis to scare Djiboutians with the protracted chaos in Somalia - "either you keep me, or it's Somalia's destruction waiting for you"!

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 Apr 2019, 13:42

Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich

All i can say is, what kind of Change do eritreans want. Any one who has Eritrea's best intention should pray that There is orderly transition of power which avoid a vaccum which can be exploited by foes. Our biggest threat is from the South regardless the kisses and hugs which we are witnessing today and of course islamist agenda who work hard to Change the nation character and identity.

The security apparatus of the country should stay intact even after the removal of the phony and crazy dictator. Democracy is not antidote to the country's malady. My wish is, the dictator to leave and the military to take over and implement controlled democracy just like Turkey under kemal ataturk.

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 14 Apr 2019, 13:57

Our TPLF visionary leaders spent millions of dollars to incite protests in Eritrea through diaspora based opposition groups. But the leaders of the opposition took our hard earned money and spent it on Tigrai prostitutes and bars instead. Although I'm happy that the money was spent in my county Tigrai, I am however upset that our Tigrai independence plan has taken a back seat to fornication and alcohol consumption.

Like I was telling kerenite during our Digital Weyane meeting last week, we need to think outside the box if we are to remove the tyrant Issayas from power to create an opportunity for our Tigrai's secession and independence. It is hard to teach an old dog new tricks. :evil: :evil:

Zack

Post by Zack » 15 Apr 2019, 01:31

Yes I do agree with deqi arewit the biggest enemy Eritrea has Is Ethiopia despite the peace now . Democracy is a western concept it can only work with smart population who understand what individuality is as a citizen of a nation not in Africa where there is a tribal mindset. We have seen it in Kenya where kikuyu and luo tribes butchered each other after the elections results As for Eritrea it needs change because since independence the country had only one type of govt protecting the state instiutions is of great importance indeed.

Dr Zackovich

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Apr 2019, 02:40

Every country, needs change. Every country needs to always evolve, to the better.

To know what "Eritrea needs"- right now- one needs to gauge what the people of Eritrea want. What the people are demanding now, in no particular order:

1. Housing & jobs for the demobilized & soon to be youth army members, after the sought after total peace with our neighbours to the South is achieved & our occupied territories returned.

2. Land allocation, for farming and building residences.

3. Food security, financial security, health security, educational security.....

The issues of democracy, freedom of press etc- eventhough important- are not the priority of the Eritrean people right now.

They just are not! They will surely be in the future though, undoubtedly.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 15 Apr 2019, 05:15

Zmeselo wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 02:40
Every country, needs change. Every country needs to always evolve, to the better.

To know what "Eritrea needs"- right now- one needs to gauge what the people of Eritrea want. What the people are demanding now, in no particular order:

1. Housing & jobs for the demobilized & soon to be youth army members, after the sought after total peace with our neighbours to the South is achieved & our occupied territories returned.

2. Land allocation, for farming and building residences.

3. Food security, financial security, health security, educational security.....

The issues of democracy, freedom of press etc- eventhough important- are not the priority of the Eritrean people right now.

They just are not! They will surely be in the future though, undoubtedly.

To acheive all the goals you raised above, you need a government which is trusted by the people.... And we can't say the regime is trusted by the population. And unless you want to implement the goals with typical hgdef methods which are slave labor. Houses and farms don't fall from the sky. You need a solid economical policy which can attract domestic and foreign investors

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 15 Apr 2019, 08:09