Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

New video must listen by Mesay Mekonnen: እንደዚህ በተስፋ መቁረጥ ነፍሴ እረፍት ያጣችበት ጊዜ የለም | Ethiopia

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Apr 2019, 20:16

Messay Mekonen is a prophetic writer and this article is one of his best writing with total honesty and said it as you saw it, quote I do not care about Abiy or democracy but saving Ethiopia. As I applaud to your position we do not care about the existence of Ethiopia, democracy and other things but our priority is our home first as you exactly said for me Tigray but for you Ethiopia.

The other point you brought is no one is going to win everyone will lose if the country disintegrated, while we fought for our home and we won the struggle first phase but we are still struggling the remaining second phase that is building our permanent shelter home to live peacefully and no one is going to stop us and other ethnics specially Oromo they are on their way to call article 39.

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 14 Apr 2019, 21:06, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: New video must listen by Mesay Mekonnen: እንደዚህ በተስፋ መቁረጥ ነፍሴ እረፍት ያጣችበት ጊዜ የለም | Ethiopia

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Apr 2019, 20:53

What did I say two days ago???

"Ethiopia Satmot Ena Sayleqeslat Yeteqeberech"

Today Messay Mekonen confirmed it.

Axumawi
Member+

Re: New video must listen by Mesay Mekonnen: እንደዚህ በተስፋ መቁረጥ ነፍሴ እረፍት ያጣችበት ጊዜ የለም | Ethiopia

Post by Axumawi » 14 Apr 2019, 20:59

But Messay can say that since what he wished on Tigray did not happen.
He has good reason to feel that way.

What is your reason?

present
Member+

Post by present » 14 Apr 2019, 21:09

Again It's all in your brain.

Mesay is couple of steps behind from being a politician. He is just a news person! :lol:

We try to teach him but sometimes he goes out too far

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Apr 2019, 21:51

present wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 21:09

Mesay is couple of steps behind from being a politician. He is just a news person! :lol:

For Pente or presente: Demo Jemeregn???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Apr 2019, 23:20

Axumawi wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 20:59

What is your reason?
The reason Messay Mekonen felt about the current situation.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 14 Apr 2019, 23:40

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 23:20
Axumawi wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 20:59

What is your reason?
The reason Messay Mekonen felt about the current situation.
Messay feels this way, since Tigray did not disappear. He did not expect TPLF to call a meeting. And aove everything else Messay did not expect Abiy to sit with TPLF, except with G7 and Derg.
ESAT people feel that TPLF will drive the agenda on governance, security and public safety. That is why Messay feels more terrible and demoralized than he felt 2 days ago.

How about you?

Abdelaziz
Member+

Post by Abdelaziz » 15 Apr 2019, 00:17

Please do not take the we'nda'gered poregnant Amharay Messay Mekonnen's emotional diarrhea at face value. It is what the Budas call "Semm ena worq"

So that you do not say, "you never told us ahead", it is here for the record,
where,
Nostradamus ze-Tigray wrote:Urgent! Urgent ! Urgent call! Attention: Tigrai on line, please hurry up and call TPLF headquarter in a minute; tell them to stop TPLF leaders specially the executives from boarding the plane and going to Addis today. There is a very bad plot against them. Stop them ASAP. Please! Please! Please! They are facing the most coward and most merciless oromaran fascistic clique("FeraH ayHazka" kemzibelu'lom qedamot weledina!) Traitorship and satanic mercilessness is in their coward blood.
Do not post this in public, just keep it as reminder, just for the record.
Bad signs TPLF should have watched carefully ( Eway Tigray Adey, Adi SiHulan-Agazian neyrki, Lomi nabey de'an kedu, ata sebdo' yelen yibahal alo!).
Ominous telltale signs to be hold!
1) Ambachew's comment in Dessie where he told the people that they can call him Leba if they ever see him with TPLF leaders.
2) The kicking of ball by Abiy and Lema at the new weyane-built Welega stadium.
3) The untimely, sudden, uncalled for, frivolous,make-believe, symbolically enigmatic, and unprecedented sweeping of Addis streets.
4) Dawit weldegiorgiis's intrinsically sarcastic and carefully premeditated call for "drastic measure" or "Abiy must resign", blah,blah.
5) Messay Mekonnen's ironic claim of "feeling of hopelessness".
All these have meanings pointing to the unfolding plot.
. My gut feeling never goes wrong on any thing!
. Tell them to take it, or if they leave it, it will be at their own and Tigray's risk.
Nostradamus ze-Tgray

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 Apr 2019, 06:36

According to fenatics like you the world was to END long ago too. All digital computer systems will crash soon. And the black holes will be running towards the earth and we all are going to die soon :lol: :lol:

And orothodox and 55 million Amaras don't exist! They are DEAD. Because we go to Amara region and we don't see them because we are looking very hard with our quantum eyes kkkkk

Well, there has to be a good reason why God likes to keep around evil people with stupi'd mind like halafi

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 21:51
present wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 21:09

For Pente or presente: Demo Jemeregn???

TembienLiberation

Post by TembienLiberation » 15 Apr 2019, 17:33

Bro Halafi Mengedi,

Do you know that Tembienaits are being harassed, jailed and tortured by the Agums as we speak….or have you not call home like me for a long time??? That is what I learned when I called to my relatives in Degua-Tembien. We should work towards equal representation of Tembien in the Politbiro! Otherwise Tembien looks like the Amhara region while Shire is comparable to Awurajas in Egypt or Moroco.

Agums do not have any natural previlage over us. We are all equal Tigrean in the Amhara and Galla eyes.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 15 Apr 2019, 17:42

TembienLiberation wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 17:33
Bro Halafi Mengedi,

Do you know that Tembienaits are being harassed, jailed and tortured by the Agums as we speak….or have you not call home like me for a long time??? That is what I learned when I called to my relatives in Degua-Tembien. We should work towards equal representation of Tembien in the Politbiro! Otherwise Tembien looks like the Amhara region while Shire is comparable to Awurajas in Egypt or Moroco.

Agums do not have any natural previlage over us. We are all equal Tigrean in the Amhara and Galla eyes.
To whom are you talking,he has no any imagination,he grew up in a desert Kola Tenbien,ezi adgi kebri equa yeblun,an old feudal.Very cheap