Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
present
Member+

Wello Amara destroyed little olf in kemesie. 30 olf soldiers with their weapon surrendered. We told you Amara is NO joke

Post by present » 06 Apr 2019, 09:57

The war is over now! Now Amara is knocking on door to door looking for olf remnants!!

Tplf and all wahabis take good notes NOW!!

Now wello Amaras asking to be armed!!

tolcha

Re: Wello Amara destroyed little olf in kemesie. 30 olf soldiers with their weapon surrendered. We told you Amara is NO

Post by tolcha » 06 Apr 2019, 11:25

Now Wollo Amaras asked to be armed... qizenaam!!! Phaggoot, that old black era has gone not come back . The era European supported and armed your Neftegna ancsestors and thousands of Oromos killed and displaced. Now we are fully armed and we will see where you would run... idiot bitches!

present
Member+

Re: Wello Amara destroyed little olf in kemesie. 30 olf soldiers with their weapon surrendered. We told you Amara is NO

Post by present » 06 Apr 2019, 11:33

You are fully armed :lol: :lol: why do you lie? Who is we? Olf? :lol: :lol:

And remember, every time Amara makes a move on olf, all ethincs are HAPPY. Keep that in your stup!d narrowminded mind.

Amara is too powerful and the majority. Keep that in your stup!d mind too. You believed tplf's lie and thought Oromo was majority. You will be surprised soon. I advice you not to push Amara. You olfs will be whipped out!!. And you know what happened in [deleted] Shewa right. I don't want to talk about that now.

Now you see why tplf agames run back to mekele fast. Because they know who Amara is. They know the exact numbers. They know who the majority is. They know who have the warriors culture and religion!

You better stop pushing on Amara. Be smart like tplf

If you keep pushing on Amara, all I can say is God for some reason wants to fck you up!!

tolcha wrote:
06 Apr 2019, 11:25
Now Wollo Amaras asked to be armed... qizenaam!!! Phaggoot, that old black era has gone not come back . The era European supported and armed your Neftegna ancsestors and thousands of Oromos killed and displaced. Now we are fully armed and we will see where you would run... idiot bitches!

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 06 Apr 2019, 11:38

From Amhara Media

Gen. Assaminew humiliating the LiyuHayil and psychologically damaging those who say they are Amhara.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 06 Apr 2019, 11:42

present wrote:
06 Apr 2019, 11:33

And remember, every time Amara makes a move on olf, all ethincs are HAPPY. Keep that in your stup!d narrowminded mind.

Amara is too powerful and the majority. Keep that in your stup!d mind too. You believed tplf's lie and thought Oromo was majority. You will be surprised soon. I advice you not to push Amara. You olfs will be whipped out!!. And you know what happened in [deleted] Shewa right. I don't want to talk about that now.

Now you see why tplf agames run back to mekele fast. Because they know who Amara is. They know the exact numbers. They know who the majority is. They know who have the warriors culture and religion!

If you keep pushing on Amara, all I can say is God for some reason wants to fck you up!!

tolcha wrote:
You know who we are, you are every where and we will get you where ever you are! If you want to live peacefully, then live like that don't try to provoke us from East/West. Don't think you are smart and heroic enough like your ancestors feed you with false propaganda. We know eachother,baby !

present
Member+

Post by present » 06 Apr 2019, 11:44

Follow the news. The war is over. Now there a is meeting in kemese city as we speak, may be almost over by now. The people do not want to hurt the Oromo brothers in kemese. But they want olf out!!. And they are happy olf got fckn, totally destroyed in kemese. Not even one left. The olf soldiers begging for forgiveness

The people are now asking all kemese officials who were participating with olf to be arrested. So the warriors kemese Amaras arested the officials linked with olf

Axumawi wrote:
06 Apr 2019, 11:38
From Amhara Media

Gen. Assaminew humiliating the LiyuHayil and psychologically damaging those who say they are Amhara.

present
Member+

Post by present » 06 Apr 2019, 11:57

Who are you talking too! :lol: Just think of Tedi alone. Don't go too far!
Show us your history. I don't know any history of olf fighting any war. NONE! Kkkk

You know where I am? :lol: why don't you come and get me then! My diaspora warrior :lol:

We know you too. And you knew us in kemese too!

Stup!d olf kkkk

tolcha wrote:
06 Apr 2019, 11:42
present wrote:

tolcha wrote:
You know who we are, you are every where and we will get you where ever you are! If you want to live peacefully, then live like that don't try to provoke us from East/West. Don't think you are smart and heroic enough like your ancestors feed you with false propaganda. We know eachother,baby !

TembienLiberation

Post by TembienLiberation » 06 Apr 2019, 12:11

present wrote:
06 Apr 2019, 11:57
Show us your history. I don't know any history of olf fighting any war. NONE! Kkkk

You know where I am? :lol: why don't you come and get me then! My diaspora warrior :lol:

Stup!d olf kkkk

tolcha wrote:
present wrote:

tolcha wrote:
Present,

For TPLF's slave OLF "tolcha" just share a link of Teddy Afro's music, then he is totally wasted
:lol: :lol: :lol: Menelik Menelik

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 06 Apr 2019, 12:13

present wrote:

Stup!d olf kkkk

tolcha wrote:
present wrote:

tolcha wrote:
You say something, then you laugh to yourself,... that is typical idiot Amhara prostitute who sells her body for survival.

present
Member+

Post by present » 06 Apr 2019, 12:16

Tembien,
Beautiful song. But olf cadre agame tolcha beloved tplf's and CIA's propaganda about Amara. But they finally got a little test of Amara kemese, their last stand!!

Btw, tembein is being free. Tplf is testing its own poison. You knew tembein was going to be eventually free
TembienLiberation wrote:
06 Apr 2019, 12:11
present wrote:

Stup!d olf kkkk

tolcha wrote:
present wrote:

tolcha wrote:
Present,

For TPLF's slave OLF "tolcha" just share a link of Teddy Afro's music, then he is totally wasted
:lol: :lol: :lol: Menelik Menelik

present
Member+

Post by present » 06 Apr 2019, 12:56

:lol: :lol: :lol: why are you angry? Amara have not even started yet.

Why don't you tell us about your ugly agametplf sister selling her pu'ssy in mekele. She was begging for it when I was there

tolcha wrote:
06 Apr 2019, 12:13
present wrote:

Stup!d olf kkkk

tolcha wrote:
present wrote:

tolcha wrote:
You say something, then you laugh to yourself,... that is typical idiot Amhara prostitute who sells her body for survival.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 06 Apr 2019, 13:18

present wrote:
06 Apr 2019, 09:57
The war is over now! Now Amara is knocking on door to door looking for olf remnants!!

present,

በእናንተው ታዋቂ ሰው መስፍን ወ/ማርያሞ ኦሮሞዎች ጀግኖች ናቸው፣ የሚያሸንፋቸው የለም፣ ሚንሊክም ጎበና ዳጨን በጦርነት ማሸነፍ ሲያቅተው ሚስቱን አስወሽሞት ነው በዜዴ ያሸነፈው እንጂ በጦርነት አይደለም በማለት ለባሊዲ ራሶችን ሰሞኑን አሳስቦ ነበር። አንብበሃል? እውነቱም ይሄው ነውና ምላሳቹሁን እንቆርጣለን። አሊያ አደብ ገዝታችሁ፣ ማንነታችሁን አውቃችሁ፣ ኦሮሞን አክብራችሁ ኑሩ።

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 06 Apr 2019, 13:20

LiyuHail did not go to fight OLF. They went to arrest liyu zone officials and the people refused to give them up. That is what happened. Both sides stories are the same upto that point.

Then the story is different for each side. The fact that ABN is calling to gather Militia from far away tells me that the Wolloye are not interested to fight each other.

When it comes to blood, Wollo is half half Agew and Oromo anyway. Afar and Tigreans are small minority and Argobas, Wurjis..etc would not involve unless the conflict expands.

False propaganda especially at this day and age is more damaging and demoralizing to the side that is using totally false manufactured non existent description.

The Amhara were tired of G7 manufactured non existent war correspondence. It embarrassed them and lost support. Don't repeat. Its not football.

Latest from Amhara Mass Media Agency. Not as pleasant as you present here. Very sad

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Apr 2019, 13:29

do they seem scared or begging to you? not to me!
not only that: the amhara extremists use OLF as an excuse to fight oromos in general. the same way agame tplf used to kill oromo civilians, who were not even POLITCALLY ACTIVE, and called them OLF.
You guys are copying agame propaganda. kkkk bunch of idiots! there is NO OLF in wollo, ONLY OROMOS who WILL NOT back down to the cowardly sons of menelik!

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 06 Apr 2019, 13:34

Is this man really Amhara?

The ABN spokesperson. Then I don't know Amhara from Adam.

So many people with identity crisis in leadership of Amhara movements. I don't think expelling Tigre-Agew was a good idea. Who ever came up with that plan.

Debretsion should put a phone call to Dr. Ambachew or Dr. Abiy to move Bereket and Tinqishu to Afar Kilil or Oromia or Benshangul.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 06 Apr 2019, 13:40

AbebeB wrote:
06 Apr 2019, 13:18
present wrote:
06 Apr 2019, 09:57

present,

በእናንተው ታዋቂ ሰው መስፍን ወ/ማርያሞ ኦሮሞዎች ጀግኖች ናቸው፣ የሚያሸንፋቸው የለም፣ ሚንሊክም ጎበና ዳጨን በጦርነት ማሸነፍ ሲያቅተው ሚስቱን አስወሽሞት ነው በዜዴ ያሸነፈው እንጂ በጦርነት አይደለም በማለት ለባሊዲ ራሶችን ሰሞኑን አሳስቦ ነበር። አንብበሃል? እውነቱም ይሄው ነውና ምላሳቹሁን እንቆርጣለን። አሊያ አደብ ገዝታችሁ፣ ማንነታችሁን አውቃችሁ፣ ኦሮሞን አክብራችሁ ኑሩ።
Here we go:

https://www.facebook.com/feizah.ahimed/ ... 644029462/

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 06 Apr 2019, 13:43

I wish I was from Wallo Oromo. They are much much heroic than any other Oromos. I tell you 100%.

dolphin

Post by dolphin » 06 Apr 2019, 13:47

tolcha wrote:
06 Apr 2019, 13:43
I wish I was from Wallo Oromo. They are much much heroic than any other Oromos. I tell you 100%.
of course

they are mixed with amharas :lol:

present
Member+

Post by present » 06 Apr 2019, 13:56

:lol: :lol: :lol: nice try!! But this video was before the war yesterday. All these poor olf recruited guys were destroyed today. Sorry olf guy kkk
I was in kemese about a month ago. I saw olf soldiers everywhere there. The Amaras were worried about olf movements in kemese but they wanted to take order from Gedu. But olf pushed too far and killed kemese Amara polices in a surprise attack.

People in ER who have been in kemese recently know what I am talking. Olf was everywhere!!

Sadacha Macca wrote:
06 Apr 2019, 13:29

do they seem scared or begging to you? not to me!
not only that: the amhara extremists use OLF as an excuse to fight oromos in general. the same way agame tplf used to kill oromo civilians, who were not even POLITCALLY ACTIVE, and called them OLF.
You guys are copying agame propaganda. kkkk bunch of idiots! there is NO OLF in wollo, ONLY OROMOS who WILL NOT back down to the cowardly sons of menelik!
Last edited by present on 06 Apr 2019, 14:00, edited 1 time in total.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 06 Apr 2019, 13:59

Yeah, Barara is also mixed with Finfinne, right?