Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Maxi

ለማ መገርሳ - "የፈለገ ቢሸፍቱ ገደል ይግባ፣ እኔ አሁንም የኦሮሚያን ጥቅም ለማስከበር ነው የምስራው"!!!

Post by Maxi » 12 Mar 2019, 20:57

አቶ ለማ መገርሳ የኦሮምያ ክልል ፕሬዚዳንት እና "ኢትዮጵያ ሱሴ ናት!" ባለቤት!!! የተናገሩት የሚከተለውን ነው!!

"እኔ ይህን ድርጅት የተቀላቀልኩት የገብርኤል ፅዋ ልጠጣ አይደለም፣ የፈለገ ገደል ይግባ ፣ እኔ አሁንም የኦሮሚያን ጥቅም ለማስከበር ነው የምስራው። ይሄ ህዝብ እንዲጠራጠረኝ አልፈልግም።"

Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by Maxi on 13 Mar 2019, 07:46, edited 2 times in total.

AbebeB

Re: ለማ መገርሳ - "የፈለገ ገደል ይግባ፣ እኔ አሁንም የኦሮሚያን ጥቅም ለማስከበር ነው የምስራው"!!!

Post by AbebeB » 12 Mar 2019, 22:36

Maxi wrote:
12 Mar 2019, 20:57

"እኔ ይህን ድርጅት የተቀላቀልኩት የገብርኤል ፅዋ ልጠጣ አይደለም፣ የፈለገ ገደል ይግባ ፣ እኔ አሁንም የኦሮሚያን ጥቅም ለማስከበር ነው የምስራው። ይሄ ህዝብ እንዲጠራጠረኝ አልፈልግም።"

Link: https://www.facebook.com/MeseretAssefaa ... 861593985/

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 12 Mar 2019, 23:05

His Excellency Dr. Lemme 100% correct. He is doing politics. The "Susie Politics" helped him to win over Woyane. Now, Promos is facing another dangerous enemy and he need another political motto to mobilize support to defeat this enemy!
Now working with Woyane is necessary because both Oromos and Tigres got common historical enemy. Sidama, Qimant, and Agew people must be supported.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Mar 2019, 00:16

Masud wrote:
12 Mar 2019, 23:05
His Excellency Dr. Lemme 100% correct. He is doing politics. The "Susie Politics" helped him to win over Woyane. Now, Promos is facing another dangerous enemy and he need another political motto to mobilize support to defeat this enemy!
Now working with Woyane is necessary because both Oromos and Tigres got common historical enemy. Sidama, Qimant, and Agew people must be supported.
The last thing you don’t need to work with is Tigray. I said that assuming you are not an agame. I don’t believe people of Oromia a collections of dumb and had lack of warriors looking agameWochs’ dîck to lean on. You are a disgrace to your kind.

I am just sayin.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 13 Mar 2019, 00:42

Masud wrote:
12 Mar 2019, 23:05

You may work with the devil itself if you think it would help you do what you have been cooking for as long as you have lived on this planet. Ethiopians gave you the benefit of the doubt and you are showing your true colors before even hitting the one year mark.

Tplf did the best it could by pretending and playing it's card relying on it's deception and military power. We all were tired of the butcher Mengistu and thought anything would be better... sadly we knew what became of them...late in the game. ODP is just a shell with no sophistication like it's elder brother..and there are no Bereket...to play the Amhara game...

It is a good thing that their filth came to the forefront before it is too late. We will deal with all one way or another....kehadi..hulla..!!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 13 Mar 2019, 00:59

my understanding is ለማ መገርሳ elected governor of oromia and he must work for oromia four point..

ለማ መገርሳ is not Dr. Abiy for all Ethiopia we have Dr. Abiy ... as fed. govornment system each state have their own minder and they should mind their own business instead of interfering in other people business..

look the golden they mind their own state they dont get involved in Fed. government business or in oromo business why not the Amhara do the same go to Amhara region and mind their own business .. let Dr. Abiy govern as he it fit..when his five years over we will vote him out ....why would they care what the oromo doing in their own state.. if the oromo state is not good that would be bad for oromo most investment will not go there if their state is not at peace so why not like Golden Amhara go home and mind their own business let the oromo rule oromia ... if the oromo Fkd up then u take your people and settle them in Amhara region that is what the oromo did when their people kicked out of Somalia they did not send army instead they accept their own people they did not bad mouthing the Somalia that is their business Somalia is totally independent nation like Eritrea or Sudan we cant interfere with their business the rest would be Fed. government job not other oromo matter or Amhara matte ... if the Somalia doesnt want you they dont want u u should not even ask why... this will lead to peace.. when everyone respect each other

Maxi

Re: ለማ መገርሳ - "የፈለገ ቢሸፍቱ ገደ ይግባ፣ እኔ አሁንም የኦሮሚያን ጥቅም ለማስከበር ነው የምስራው"!!!

Post by Maxi » 13 Mar 2019, 07:46

"እኔ ይህን ድርጅት የተቀላቀልኩት የገብርኤል ፅዋ ልጠጣ አይደለም፣ የፈለገ ቢሸፍቱ ገደል ይግባ ፣ እኔ አሁንም የኦሮሚያን ጥቅም ለማስከበር ነው የምስራው። ይሄ ህዝብ እንዲጠራጠረኝ አልፈልግም።"

[facebook]https://www.facebook.com/kalitipress/vi ... 666307644/[/facebook]

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: ለማ መገርሳ - "የፈለገ ቢሸፍቱ ገደ ይግባ፣ እኔ አሁንም የኦሮሚያን ጥቅም ለማስከበር ነው የምስራው"!!!

Post by Ethoash » 13 Mar 2019, 07:55

Maxi wrote:
13 Mar 2019, 07:46

"እኔ ይህን ድርጅት የተቀላቀልኩት የገብርኤል ፅዋ ልጠጣ አይደለም፣ የፈለገ ቢሸፍቱ ገደል ይግባ ፣ እኔ አሁንም የኦሮሚያን ጥቅም ለማስከበር ነው የምስራው። ይሄ ህዝብ እንዲጠራጠረኝ አልፈልግም።"

[facebook]https://www.facebook.com/kalitipress/vi ... 666307644/[/facebook]

Maxi, we hear u the first time what did ለማ መገርሳ said is wrong... yes, he was not polite but is he wrong ?

for example Ato ድጉ is governing Amhara not oromo so what is happening in oromia should not involved him .. as we should all should worry about the well being of the whole Ethiopia but that doesnt give u power to doll yourself where you dont belong.. now if everyone respect this we would have peace..

if Amhara mind their own state and shut the fk up about oromia .. if oromia displaced Amhara the Amhara should have done is provide bus and take your people... when Saudi kicked out our people we dnt go to war why we want to do it in oromia.. oromia is totally an independent state under fed. state they cant answer to Amhara region.. they only answer to Fed. government

the Amhara must start using birth control if they cant handle their own people

gadaa2

Re: ለማ መገርሳ - "የፈለገ ቢሸፍቱ ገደል ይግባ፣ እኔ አሁንም የኦሮሚያን ጥቅም ለማስከበር ነው የምስራው"!!!

Post by gadaa2 » 13 Mar 2019, 16:14

Maxi wrote:

Lemma is the president of Oromia. OLF is already accusing ODP as amara party. Do you want them to be kicked out of Oromia and move to Bahirdar? what else can he say? may be you expected, Lemma say I am working against Oromo interest and keep my position? what an idiot you are, you donot even know how to oppose

Maxi

Post by Maxi » 13 Mar 2019, 16:53

gadaa2 wrote:
13 Mar 2019, 16:14

Lemma is the president of Oromia. OLF is already accusing ODP as amara party. Do you want them to be kicked out of Oromia and move to Bahirdar? what else can he say? may be you expected, Lemma say I am working against Oromo interest and keep my position? what an idiot you are, you donot even know how to oppose
እንደዚያ ከሆነ ታዲያ "ኢትዮጵያ ሱሴ ናት!" ምናምን እያለ ሲቀባጥር የነበረው ማን ቂጡን በመርፌ ወግቶት ነው? :P :P :P

sun

Post by sun » 13 Mar 2019, 17:41

Maxi wrote:

hmm... 8)
Knowingly and or unknowingly you are such a pathologically misguided one dimensional funny creature. You should know the fact that we humans are created to handle multidimensional and complex problems in order to survive and let all others also survive. Let me lower myself to your level and explain to you why Oboo Lamma is more than right even when you are undressing yourself and dancing naked in the rain.

Yes he can be addicted to all the positive features of Mamma Ethiopia and positive features of Ethiopianism while at the same being addicted to the beautiful, egalitarian and democratic Mamma Oromiyya. Okay? There is no contradiction what so ever other than the normal contradictions of interests between peoples which may happen even within the same family. Because he said that Ethiopianism is addictive, you thought that you may undress your self and try to ride this brilliant man like a horse and now when he says no thanks restrain your filthy ar$$$ and keep to the points with out being noisy and suicidal snake, which of course he did not say but some others have said.

Oromos have always fought on behalf of Mamma Ethiopia and saved it from sure extinction beyond any traces of recognition. Oboo Lamma in his own ways was one of them who saved the Mamma, even if Judas style envy and jealousy happens to consume you deep down to your sinful bone marrows.

So what are you whining, crying and drooling endlessly when you and your types who have been feeding, dining and wining on Mamma Oromiyya's organic milk, organic honey, organic coffee, organic Xeef, organic beef, etc. never acknowledged, saying thank you dear Mamma Oromiyya the benevolent, the generous and the addictive life saving mother and father of all. :P

sun

Post by sun » 13 Mar 2019, 17:58

Maxi wrote:
13 Mar 2019, 16:53
gadaa2 wrote:
13 Mar 2019, 16:14

እንደዚያ ከሆነ ታዲያ "ኢትዮጵያ ሱሴ ናት!" ምናምን እያለ ሲቀባጥር የነበረው ማን ቂጡን በመርፌ ወግቶት ነው? :P :P :P
hmm... :mrgreen:
May be he said what he said out of sympathy and to restore and humanize your filthy drooling ar$$$$ that have been mishandled for the last 27 years and become dumb and numb. That led to the closure of all prisons and concentration camps and freeing all of you thankless snakes talking none stop vulgar after receiving freedom as if freedom means insulting the same people who liberated you. Ethiopia is addictive means also that Ethiopians don't belong to prisons but deserve to be free like the birds in the sky and that is what he has done. Do you want him to be your eternal servant even after liberating you from concentration camps? :P

Maxi

Post by Maxi » 13 Mar 2019, 18:20

sun wrote:
13 Mar 2019, 17:58
That led to the closure of all prisons and concentration camps and freeing all of you thankless snakes talking none stop vulgar after receiving freedom as if freedom means insulting the same people who liberated you.

What an id!ot person!!! Who liberated who??

We liberated ourselves from fascist Tigrians apartheid system by our own flash and blood!!

gadaa2

Post by gadaa2 » 13 Mar 2019, 18:31

Maxi wrote:
13 Mar 2019, 18:20
sun wrote:
13 Mar 2019, 17:58
That led to the closure of all prisons and concentration camps and freeing all of you thankless snakes talking none stop vulgar after receiving freedom as if freedom means insulting the same people who liberated you.

We liberated ourselves from fascist Tigrians apartheid system by our own flash and blood!!

Yes Oromo and Gonder fought TPLF, the rest was sleeping with TPLF including the Finfinne hooligans and the Gojamew ABN. Therefore, Gonder and Oromo need respect not insult, I understand.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 13 Mar 2019, 19:56

gadaa2 wrote:
13 Mar 2019, 18:31
Maxi wrote: ↑52 minutes ago
sun wrote: ↑Today, 17:58

Max,

Although I understand you were doing a come back to sun's continuous demand of "gratitude", posting ordinary pictures of soldiers by attaching their ethnic origin is unnecessary immoral/ዘረኝነት. Why do I say that? Because the ordinary soldiers take orders from top therefore, no reason to label they ethnicity in that manner and generalize.

Having said that, sun keeps talking about giving "gratitude" like some Woyane supporters? they talk about the 60,000 TPLF sacrificed to get rid of the DERG. He harps about how many Qeerro died? or something to that effect; I don't know what sun's measuring stick is however, the change that took place inside EPRDF was an accumulated sacrifice of Ethiopians all over. That Includes G7 and Eskinder him self who sun demonizes, was the poster boy of Woyane unnecessary imprisonment.

Other than that, I enjoyed the following sun's post.

I do feel for Abiy/Lemma as well because they may not have the upper hand in ODP it seems; the extremists are watching their moves. I hope they over come that soon. In the same breath, Eskinder & company need to continue expose the expulsion & social engineering projects designed by ODP; doing that indirectly helps Abiy/Lemma in defeating the extremists.

The "organic" Oromo products was hilarious; it reminded me of going to trader Joe in a moment. ቅቤው ቀርቶ መተኛ የታጣበት ዘመን ገብተናል! The thing is the extremists have 8.5 million with no food and shelter while sun has the luxury of dreaming of "organic" meat! He is funny!

Cheers!
sun wrote:
13 Mar 2019, 17:41
hmm...
Knowingly and or unknowingly you are such a pathologically misguided one dimensional funny creature. You should know the fact that we humans are created to handle multidimensional and complex problems in order to survive and let all others also survive. Let me lower myself to your level and explain to you why Oboo Lamma is more than right even when you are undressing yourself and dancing naked in the rain.

Yes he can be addicted to all the positive features of Mamma Ethiopia and positive features of Ethiopianism while at the same being addicted to the beautiful, egalitarian and democratic Mamma Oromiyya. Okay? There is no contradiction what so ever other than the normal contradictions of interests between peoples which may happen even within the same family. Because he said that Ethiopianism is addictive, you thought that you may undress your self and try to ride this brilliant man like a horse and now when he says no thanks restrain your filthy ar$$$ and keep to the points with out being noisy and suicidal snake, which of course he did not say but some others have said.

Oromos have always fought on behalf of Mamma Ethiopia and saved it from sure extinction beyond any traces of recognition. Oboo Lamma in his own ways was one of them who saved the Mamma, even if Judas style envy and jealousy happens to consume you deep down to your sinful bone marrows.

So what are you whining, crying and drooling endlessly when you and your types who have been feeding, dining and wining on Mamma Oromiyya's organic milk, organic honey, organic coffee, organic Xeef, organic beef, etc. never acknowledged, saying thank you dear Mamma Oromiyya the benevolent, the generous and the addictive life saving mother and father of all.