Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
info

Founder of Access Real Estate S.C, Ermias Amelga, is arrested and appeared in court today

Post by info » 11 Jan 2019, 11:46

Fed_Up

Re: Founder of Access Real Estate S.C, Ermias Amelga, is arrested and appeared in court today

Post by Fed_Up » 11 Jan 2019, 13:11

It wasn’t too long a go you were praising this man for his ability and savvy business idea. I might be mistaken but you were talking about his new idea of alibaba and the cloud...to me this man is crooked than he is trying to appear otherwise.

I am just saying.

Cowboy Humera

Re: Founder of Access Real Estate S.C, Ermias Amelga, is arrested and appeared in court today

Post by Cowboy Humera » 11 Jan 2019, 13:39

Dictator Abiy Wedi Komarit Medhin Berad is arresting all my heroes who made so much sacrifices to develop the Ethiopian economy. ከዳዕ ያ ከዳዕ! :evil:

FREE ERMIAS AMELGA!

info

Post by info » 11 Jan 2019, 13:52

Fed_Up wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 13:11
It wasn’t too long a go you were praising this man for his ability and savvy business idea. I might be mistaken but you were talking about his new idea of alibaba and the cloud...to me this man is crooked than he is trying to appear otherwise.

I am just saying.
:roll: :roll: I think you are mistaking me for Horus.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 11 Jan 2019, 14:08

info wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 13:52
Fed_Up wrote:

I am just saying.
:roll: :roll: I think you are mistaking me for Horus.
My apologies.

Horus

Post by Horus » 11 Jan 2019, 14:12

This is Horus. Yes, I admire prince Ermias Teqil Amelga. This man has been arrested before. He told his story. Now, they say he sold Imperial Hotel to Metc. I am not doubting that. Now, the question is what was his crime? This is called rush to judgement. I go by character. He will surprise you again. If he was a thief like your woyane looters, he would be hiding some where not doing Yoga in their midst. Character will set you free. If he sold a hotel to metec, surely his name will appear in the investigation of Metec. Was Ermias member of the Metec looting club? The answer is no. It can't be because people act out their character. Beqa !

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 11 Jan 2019, 14:39

Cowboy Humera wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 13:39
Dictator Abiy Wedi Komarit Medhin Berad is arresting all my heroes who made so much sacrifices to develop the Ethiopian economy. ከዳዕ ያ ከዳዕ! :evil:

FREE ERMIAS AMELGA!
የቀን ጂቡ Asswash

"መሃይም አገር አይገነባም" ያለው ማንንነበር?

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 11 Jan 2019, 14:43

Fed_Up wrote:

I am just saying.
Federale,

He has been arrested before on regards to Access but, came out scot free. This one for selling the Hotel? I am sure he will explain his side and there won't be anything dubious. A self made like him aren't driven by deep corruption.

His abilities are based in the 20 or so businesses he started; no doubts about that. Zemen Bank is one. A pioneer among the educated & wealthy diaspora going bank by dropping his investment banking job; He was in the limelight here in the US but, chose to go back; that by itself deserves praise not only that, he didn't run away when the going gets tough. That deserves another praise if you ask me.

"I am just saying." :P

gearhead

Post by gearhead » 15 Jan 2019, 16:21

KkkWhere is the case?

How did the prosecutor come-up with the 51 million (mind you, exact figure)? Aint the case that valuation is margins bound? How exorbitantly did the sell price surpass the bound valuation? If it is such that the difference was still significant, how is it that METEC went ahead and made the purchase anyways?

Amelga is a business man! He has no legal obligations of turning down a profit. It is only a crime if he knowingly colluded with METEC and agreed to over-invoice so that the profits are shared with METEC officials in back door arrangements.

So far, i dont see a case against Amelga!

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 15 Jan 2019, 19:51

Who cares for Girage Thief and rober!