Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

It is official:Debresiol is Issayas Listro, maid of Abiy & Donkey herder of Gedu, Emberke Maalti Ezi Dema Eyu Belu Raya

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 Jan 2019, 20:12

I wish I was the president of Tigray now???
Wey Zaebdanye Zaebdanye Baela Eyamber Anema Ayfetekuwanye
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 08 Jan 2019, 01:23, edited 2 times in total.

euroland

Re: It is official:Debresiol is Listro of Issayas, maid of Abiy & Donkey herder of Gedu, Emberke Maalti Ezi Dema Eyu Bel

Post by euroland » 07 Jan 2019, 21:39

It is official, Halafi Malelitawi is going crazy!😁

You better quickly adapt to the demise of your beloved TPLF or else, you will wind up in Psych Ward soon.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
07 Jan 2019, 20:12

Tog Wajale

Re: It is official:Debresiol is Listro of Issayas, maid of Abiy & Donkey herder of Gedu, Emberke Maalti Ezi Dema Eyu Bel

Post by Tog Wajale » 07 Jan 2019, 21:56

You Too Brother Halafi Dingai Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me :--- You Are Number One Listro For Amara, Oromo & Eritrean Shoes. You Probably Never New That. Bast*ard Prost*itute Agga*me .

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 07 Jan 2019, 22:32

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Issayas taking Debretsion privately to shgggg him?

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 07 Jan 2019, 23:55

Halafi, why are you blaming Debre for the incompetence/failures of the hardcore woyanes in this particular situation or the past year, decade, etc?

Dont get me wrong, he is every bodies favorite whipping boy (myself included), even his own mother still beats him. All these beatings cause him confusion to point of saying/doing one thing, then he gets another beating and next day flips/180 and says/does opposite. Despite your claims, would any other woyane really do/act any better then him?...maybe, only if you are under the delusion that any woyane has ability to lead :lol:

Anyways, i have video proof that Debre forced Isayas to hold hands!!...he even forced Abiy/Isayas to open border!!...listen to video most tigray are clapping for him at both commands. Halafi dont or do continue to give hardcore woyane bad advice...either way, get with the program...its only a matter of short time before tigray kick out the hardcore woyane obstacles!

@1:11 Debre says i will force them to shake my hand!! (Hear the cheers/applause)

@2:11 Debre says i want the border opened!! (Hear the cheers/applause)

(This is the full video)

Anyways, you should be blaming all woyane leaders for putting you in this situation due to their bad leadership throughout the region for past few decades!!...their deeds are catching up to them.
(Courtesy @Asfaha2018 :lol:)

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 08 Jan 2019, 00:05

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Cowboy Humera

Re: It is official:Debresiol is Issayas Listro, maid of Abiy & Donkey herder of Gedu, Emberke Maalti Ezi Dema Eyu Belu R

Post by Cowboy Humera » 08 Jan 2019, 02:05

Kbur doctor president Debretsion and I are cut from the same cloth. We smile on the outside, but we're plotting a coup on the inside. One of these days we will have a big surprise for you. Dictator Abiy, Issu and Gedu won't know what hit them. We will come down on them like a ton of bricks. Ayeka Nayna!

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 08 Jan 2019, 12:55

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
07 Jan 2019, 23:55
Halafi, why are you blaming Debre for the incompetence/failures of the hardcore woyanes in this particular situation or the past year, decade, etc?

Dont get me wrong, he is every bodies favorite whipping boy (myself included), even his own mother still beats him. All these beatings cause him confusion to point of saying/doing one thing, then he gets another beating and next day flips/180 and says/does opposite. Despite your claims, would any other woyane really do/act any better then him?...maybe, only if you are under the delusion that any woyane has ability to lead :lol:

Anyways, i have video proof that Debre forced Isayas to hold hands!!...he even forced Abiy/Isayas to open border!!...listen to video most tigray are clapping for him at both commands. Halafi dont or do continue to give hardcore woyane bad advice...either way, get with the program...its only a matter of short time before tigray kick out the hardcore woyane obstacles!

@1:11 Debre says i will force them to shake my hand!! (Hear the cheers/applause)

@2:11 Debre says i want the border opened!! (Hear the cheers/applause)

(This is the full video)

Anyways, you should be blaming all woyane leaders for putting you in this situation due to their bad leadership throughout the region for past few decades!!...their deeds are catching up to them.
(Courtesy @Asfaha2018 :lol:)
ka amharuom jemirka kab haleweti kefti/kebti/entay ketetsebe teke'el.Picture from wedi Hanta Weldekidan,who once owned more than 300 cattle before the Shewa wetehader took and ate them in the Ethio/Italian war.How on earth could he go to Eritrea?

Abe Abraham
Member+

Re: It is official:Debresiol is Issayas Listro, maid of Abiy & Donkey herder of Gedu, Emberke Maalti Ezi Dema Eyu Belu R

Post by Abe Abraham » 08 Jan 2019, 14:08

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

sun

Post by sun » 08 Jan 2019, 18:42

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Halafi,

Really? :P

That is what you are wishing but yet you will never become one because you have a simple one dimensional brain in a multidimensional world around us.
Dr.Debretsion is a relatively multidimensional brained person who may save MammaTigray from going your wishy washy wrong way and become extinct entity. So please leave Dr. Debretsion alone and sit back with your mouth firmly shut and enjoy the fruits of his multidimensional activities as it keeps expanding and proving you wrong. Okay? Okay! :P

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 08 Jan 2019, 20:51

Ente Tezarebkayo Yigodil??? You cannot describe with the right words what is taking place.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 Jan 2019, 00:29

Tigray Hatyatki Buzuh Eyu Bhade Koltaf Melhahasun Buhuq Angolo Ferah Jajawi Tmrehi Aleki???

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 09 Jan 2019, 07:45

Lefilafi
He is now gone, what you gonna do?
Halafi Mengedi wrote: