Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 25919
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Awash » 05 Jan 2019, 13:57

Fandiyaw aka Foc'ed up,
You're number ONE in Africa, remember?


Cowboy Humera
Member
Posts: 997
Joined: 21 Oct 2018, 06:17

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Cowboy Humera » 05 Jan 2019, 14:07

Wesf'attam, stop making fun of our new white flag that symbolizes the purity and clarity of our heart, mind and soul. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Abdisa wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 23:10



Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 25919
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Awash » 05 Jan 2019, 14:11

Will the Real weyane Monkey please rise.

kerenite
Member
Posts: 2112
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by kerenite » 05 Jan 2019, 14:23

Fed_Up wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 13:40
Halal metrï agameW shirtam

Proved your accusation. Lair agame. Wasn’t your tplfists sentence him to death or to jail instead? Stop comparing the woyanus Ethiopia to Eritrea. There is no nation that fûcked up than woyanus ‘s Ethiopia.

Now proved us where I said such things. P

kerenite wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 13:34
Fed_Up wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 13:45
I bet your mama agameyteyti told you that proverbs. This website is sh!t without Eritreans participation. Tell this to your “gered “ mama. Hope she is alive. :P
Btw Elias is throwing rock at us while he is living inside glass house. የቆጡን አወርድ ብላ .. የብብቷን ጣለች እንዳይሆን በሆላ::

መከባበር is the only way out.


kerenite wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 13:36
Fed_Up wrote:
03 Jan 2019, 19:03
The folks like you is the one who make our region messed up more than the woyanus do. Are you tplfists? Your hate towards Eritrea and Eritreans has no boundaries. You are advocating to deniathe peaceful existence of every single Eritreans. I promise you that you that it hit your face and will doomed to fail.

Your mereja. Tv stinks: unreasonable, provocative, hostile and anti peace. If the folks like you attitude remain the same , you will not see Ethiopia forever. Mark my words!

እንከባበር!!!!
As they say: "yegered lij kebale betu lijoch ikul metayet..mekeber yifeligal" lol.

If I am not mistaken, this is an ETHIOPIAN WEBSITE.
Fendadaw,

Thanks for the laugh. Some where on this funny thread, you wrote the webmaster of this site won't set foot in ETHIOPIA yes in ethiopia, his home country.

This is really hilarious!

Are you mistaking current ethiopia for eritrea which unfortunately is being ruled by a mafia regime?

Man! You even have the audacity to warn the webmaster not to visit ethiopia.

Hey, do you only post when intoxciated as it's always the case with you?
In Amichigna please,

I can't make a head or a tail out of what you scribbled :roll:

I only understood shiritam.

Kerenite the shiritam from lowland eritea (ok...ok..we wear jelebia not shirit in lowland eritrea. Shirit is worn by our beloved AFAR ethnic group) hence what is wrong with that?

The problem with you sebaay beletu is YOU ARE ONLY FAMILIAR WITH SHEWA AGER LIBS.

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 1341
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Somaliman » 05 Jan 2019, 14:26

If Elias entertains the fantasy that Eritrea would eventually join the so-called mother (Ethiopia), then it's time he gets his head out of his a.s.s, stops daydreaming, and starts to look around him! It will never happen, and I don't see any reason why it should happen.

When you guys from Djibouti are told that you would join the mother Somalia one day, you suddenly jump up as if a high voltage live electrical wire had hit you, and argue infinitely against the idea, yet here you've the ease to endorse the egoistic dream of Elias for Eritrea to join Ethiopia. We Somalis from Somalia have always supported Eritreans with their struggle for their independence, which they've paid for with tremendous sacrifices and tantamount of blood, thus such nonsense irritates us a bit, even though it's up to Eritreans to either join Ethiopia, keep their sovereignty, or even f.u.c.k out of the whole area and move somewhere else!

Long Live Eritrea!






Zack wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 06:43
Eliass kifle has always been honest about greater Ethiopia.I believe his words were along the line Ethiopia became a dysfunctional house due to foreign meddling but eventually Eritrea will come back to mother Ethiopia.
There are millions of amhara who believe in that political ideology not sure why you lot act so surprised.


Dr Zackovich
Last edited by Somaliman on 05 Jan 2019, 14:28, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14078
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Jan 2019, 14:28

Shirtam agamew

Stop twisting the subject ከልብ ዋሂድ :P prove what you accused me. Where did I say Elias won’t let to Ethiopia?

kerenite wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 14:23
Fed_Up wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 13:40
Halal metrï agameW shirtam

Proved your accusation. Lair agame. Wasn’t your tplfists sentence him to death or to jail instead? Stop comparing the woyanus Ethiopia to Eritrea. There is no nation that fûcked up than woyanus ‘s Ethiopia.

Now proved us where I said such things. P

kerenite wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 13:34
Fed_Up wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 13:45
I bet your mama agameyteyti told you that proverbs. This website is sh!t without Eritreans participation. Tell this to your “gered “ mama. Hope she is alive. :P
Btw Elias is throwing rock at us while he is living inside glass house. የቆጡን አወርድ ብላ .. የብብቷን ጣለች እንዳይሆን በሆላ::

መከባበር is the only way out.


kerenite wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 13:36
Fed_Up wrote:
03 Jan 2019, 19:03
The folks like you is the one who make our region messed up more than the woyanus do. Are you tplfists? Your hate towards Eritrea and Eritreans has no boundaries. You are advocating to deniathe peaceful existence of every single Eritreans. I promise you that you that it hit your face and will doomed to fail.

Your mereja. Tv stinks: unreasonable, provocative, hostile and anti peace. If the folks like you attitude remain the same , you will not see Ethiopia forever. Mark my words!

እንከባበር!!!!
As they say: "yegered lij kebale betu lijoch ikul metayet..mekeber yifeligal" lol.

If I am not mistaken, this is an ETHIOPIAN WEBSITE.
Fendadaw,

Thanks for the laugh. Some where on this funny thread, you wrote the webmaster of this site won't set foot in ETHIOPIA yes in ethiopia, his home country.

This is really hilarious!

Are you mistaking current ethiopia for eritrea which unfortunately is being ruled by a mafia regime?

Man! You even have the audacity to warn the webmaster not to visit ethiopia.

Hey, do you only post when intoxciated as it's always the case with you?
In Amichigna please,

I can't make a head or a tail out of what you scribbled :roll:

I only understood shiritam.

Kerenite the shiritam from lowland eritea (ok...ok..we wear jelebia not shirit in lowland eritrea. Shirit is worn by our beloved AFAR ethnic group) hence what is wrong with that?

The problem with you sebaay beletu is YOU ARE ONLY FAMILIAR WITH SHEWA AGER LIBS.

Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 1293
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 05 Jan 2019, 14:32

Why are you trying to twist his words shirt.am bastar.d. hr never mentioned lowland or anything else. Hes calling you, only you. Son of a wh.ore. its not panning out as you planned with your eden alias so you're trying with this one ha. Sahsah wedishire
kerenite wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 14:23
Fed_Up wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 13:40
Halal metrï agameW shirtam

Proved your accusation. Lair agame. Wasn’t your tplfists sentence him to death or to jail instead? Stop comparing the woyanus Ethiopia to Eritrea. There is no nation that fûcked up than woyanus ‘s Ethiopia.

Now proved us where I said such things. P

kerenite wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 13:34
Fed_Up wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 13:45
I bet your mama agameyteyti told you that proverbs. This website is sh!t without Eritreans participation. Tell this to your “gered “ mama. Hope she is alive. :P
Btw Elias is throwing rock at us while he is living inside glass house. የቆጡን አወርድ ብላ .. የብብቷን ጣለች እንዳይሆን በሆላ::

መከባበር is the only way out.


kerenite wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 13:36
Fed_Up wrote:
03 Jan 2019, 19:03
The folks like you is the one who make our region messed up more than the woyanus do. Are you tplfists? Your hate towards Eritrea and Eritreans has no boundaries. You are advocating to deniathe peaceful existence of every single Eritreans. I promise you that you that it hit your face and will doomed to fail.

Your mereja. Tv stinks: unreasonable, provocative, hostile and anti peace. If the folks like you attitude remain the same , you will not see Ethiopia forever. Mark my words!

እንከባበር!!!!
As they say: "yegered lij kebale betu lijoch ikul metayet..mekeber yifeligal" lol.

If I am not mistaken, this is an ETHIOPIAN WEBSITE.
Fendadaw,

Thanks for the laugh. Some where on this funny thread, you wrote the webmaster of this site won't set foot in ETHIOPIA yes in ethiopia, his home country.

This is really hilarious!

Are you mistaking current ethiopia for eritrea which unfortunately is being ruled by a mafia regime?

Man! You even have the audacity to warn the webmaster not to visit ethiopia.

Hey, do you only post when intoxciated as it's always the case with you?
In Amichigna please,

I can't make a head or a tail out of what you scribbled :roll:

I only understood shiritam.

Kerenite the shiritam from lowland eritea (ok...ok..we wear jelebia not shirit in lowland eritrea. Shirit is worn by our beloved AFAR ethnic group) hence what is wrong with that?

The problem with you sebaay beletu is YOU ARE ONLY FAMILIAR WITH SHEWA AGER LIBS.

kerenite
Member
Posts: 2112
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by kerenite » 05 Jan 2019, 14:51

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 14:32
Why are you trying to twist his words shirt.am bastar.d. hr never mentioned lowland or anything else. Hes calling you, only you. Son of a wh.ore. its not panning out as you planned with your eden alias so you're trying with this one ha. Sahsah wedishire
kerenite wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 14:23
Fed_Up wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 13:40
Halal metrï agameW shirtam

Proved your accusation. Lair agame. Wasn’t your tplfists sentence him to death or to jail instead? Stop comparing the woyanus Ethiopia to Eritrea. There is no nation that fûcked up than woyanus ‘s Ethiopia.

Now proved us where I said such things. P

kerenite wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 13:34
Fed_Up wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 13:45
I bet your mama agameyteyti told you that proverbs. This website is sh!t without Eritreans participation. Tell this to your “gered “ mama. Hope she is alive. :P
Btw Elias is throwing rock at us while he is living inside glass house. የቆጡን አወርድ ብላ .. የብብቷን ጣለች እንዳይሆን በሆላ::

መከባበር is the only way out.


kerenite wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 13:36


As they say: "yegered lij kebale betu lijoch ikul metayet..mekeber yifeligal" lol.

If I am not mistaken, this is an ETHIOPIAN WEBSITE.
Fendadaw,

Thanks for the laugh. Some where on this funny thread, you wrote the webmaster of this site won't set foot in ETHIOPIA yes in ethiopia, his home country.

This is really hilarious!

Are you mistaking current ethiopia for eritrea which unfortunately is being ruled by a mafia regime?

Man! You even have the audacity to warn the webmaster not to visit ethiopia.

Hey, do you only post when intoxciated as it's always the case with you?
In Amichigna please,

I can't make a head or a tail out of what you scribbled :roll:

I only understood shiritam.

Kerenite the shiritam from lowland eritea (ok...ok..we wear jelebia not shirit in lowland eritrea. Shirit is worn by our beloved AFAR ethnic group) hence what is wrong with that?

The problem with you sebaay beletu is YOU ARE ONLY FAMILIAR WITH SHEWA AGER LIBS.
Buzz off.....huuuuush wedi contro-muro.

Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 1293
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 05 Jan 2019, 15:09

Shirta.m wedisherm.uta :mrgreen:
kerenite wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 14:51
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 14:32
Why are you trying to twist his words shirt.am bastar.d. hr never mentioned lowland or anything else. Hes calling you, only you. Son of a wh.ore. its not panning out as you planned with your eden alias so you're trying with this one ha. Sahsah wedishire
kerenite wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 14:23
Fed_Up wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 13:40
Halal metrï agameW shirtam

Proved your accusation. Lair agame. Wasn’t your tplfists sentence him to death or to jail instead? Stop comparing the woyanus Ethiopia to Eritrea. There is no nation that fûcked up than woyanus ‘s Ethiopia.

Now proved us where I said such things. P

kerenite wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 13:34
Fed_Up wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 13:45
I bet your mama agameyteyti told you that proverbs. This website is sh!t without Eritreans participation. Tell this to your “gered “ mama. Hope she is alive. :P
Btw Elias is throwing rock at us while he is living inside glass house. የቆጡን አወርድ ብላ .. የብብቷን ጣለች እንዳይሆን በሆላ::

መከባበር is the only way out.



Fendadaw,

Thanks for the laugh. Some where on this funny thread, you wrote the webmaster of this site won't set foot in ETHIOPIA yes in ethiopia, his home country.

This is really hilarious!

Are you mistaking current ethiopia for eritrea which unfortunately is being ruled by a mafia regime?

Man! You even have the audacity to warn the webmaster not to visit ethiopia.

Hey, do you only post when intoxciated as it's always the case with you?
In Amichigna please,

I can't make a head or a tail out of what you scribbled :roll:

I only understood shiritam.

Kerenite the shiritam from lowland eritea (ok...ok..we wear jelebia not shirit in lowland eritrea. Shirit is worn by our beloved AFAR ethnic group) hence what is wrong with that?

The problem with you sebaay beletu is YOU ARE ONLY FAMILIAR WITH SHEWA AGER LIBS.
Buzz off.....huuuuush wedi contro-muro.

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 25919
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Awash » 05 Jan 2019, 15:51

Kerenite,
Stay cool. :lol: :mrgreen:

kerenite
Member
Posts: 2112
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by kerenite » 05 Jan 2019, 16:29

Awash wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 15:51
Kerenite,
Stay cool. :lol: :mrgreen:
You know what awash? Are there eritreans or eritreans? Here on this forum and others in our community club here?

Have you ever encountered in your life an "eritrean" ridiculing another eritrean and calling him names such as shiritam? Mind you the same eritrean along with him who bled or sacrified to liberate Eritrea.

Sorry I hate to remain cool.

kerenite
Member
Posts: 2112
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by kerenite » 05 Jan 2019, 16:33

kerenite wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 16:29
Awash wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 15:51
Kerenite,
Stay cool. :lol: :mrgreen:
You know what awash? Are there eritreans or eritreans? Here on this forum and others in our community club which we call little eritrea? FYI, with the exception of our nara and rashaida ethnic groups. They are all on bord.

Have you ever encountered in your life an eritrean ridiculing another eritrean and calling him names such as shiritam? Mind you the same eritrean along with him who bled or sacrified to liberate Eritrea.

Sorry I hate to remain cool.
Last edited by kerenite on 05 Jan 2019, 16:37, edited 1 time in total.

Deqi-Arawit
Senior Member
Posts: 10011
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Jan 2019, 16:35

kerenite wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 16:29
Awash wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 15:51
Kerenite,
Stay cool. :lol: :mrgreen:
You know what awash? Are there eritreans or eritreans? Here on this forum and others in our community club here?

Have you ever encountered in your life an "eritrean" ridiculing another eritrean and calling him names such as shiritam? Mind you the same eritrean along with him who bled or sacrified to liberate Eritrea.

Sorry I hate to remain cool.
Aye kerenite.
You are leaning on The shoulder of an agame.
You need tisues brother

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 25919
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Awash » 05 Jan 2019, 18:03

Wedi komarit,
Get lost, wedi40. You're talking about wedi'bat cento per cento. Mushmush Agame, which one is your daddy? :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 16:35
kerenite wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 16:29
Awash wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 15:51
Kerenite,
Stay cool. :lol: :mrgreen:
You know what awash? Are there eritreans or eritreans? Here on this forum and others in our community club here?

Have you ever encountered in your life an "eritrean" ridiculing another eritrean and calling him names such as shiritam? Mind you the same eritrean along with him who bled or sacrified to liberate Eritrea.

Sorry I hate to remain cool.
Aye kerenite.
You are leaning on The shoulder of an agame.
You need tisues brother

Zack
Senior Member
Posts: 14561
Joined: 17 Feb 2013, 08:24

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Zack » 06 Jan 2019, 21:30

Somaliman wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 14:26
If Elias entertains the fantasy that Eritrea would eventually join the so-called mother (Ethiopia), then it's time he gets his head out of his a.s.s, stops daydreaming, and starts to look around him! It will never happen, and I don't see any reason why it should happen.

When you guys from Djibouti are told that you would join the mother Somalia one day, you suddenly jump up as if a high voltage live electrical wire had hit you, and argue infinitely against the idea, yet here you've the ease to endorse the egoistic dream of Elias for Eritrea to join Ethiopia. We Somalis from Somalia have always supported Eritreans with their struggle for their independence, which they've paid for with tremendous sacrifices and tantamount of blood, thus such nonsense irritates us a bit, even though it's up to Eritreans to either join Ethiopia, keep their sovereignty, or even f.u.c.k out of the whole area and move somewhere else!

Long Live Eritrea!







Zack wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 06:43
Eliass kifle has always been honest about greater Ethiopia.I believe his words were along the line Ethiopia became a dysfunctional house due to foreign meddling but eventually Eritrea will come back to mother Ethiopia.
There are millions of amhara who believe in that political ideology not sure why you lot act so surprised.


Dr Zackovich
Waryaa don't be fooled Eritrea and Ethiopia are the 2 countries that are the closest countries in terms of ethnicities and culture and common habasha culture but there Is also bad blood and animosity due to The war and The loss of humanlife and all of that. Most amhara view Eritrea as a renegade province. Because of the sea outlet which Ethiopia lost when Eritrea gained independence in 1991. The tigrayans are also hostile towards Eritrea but for other reasons. The tigrayanshate the Eritreans for leaving them in an ocean full of gallas and amhara number is not on their side. Your comparison with regards to Djibouti and Somalia relationship is neither here nor there because Djibouti and Somalia have never been in war with one another. Relationship between Djibouti and Somalia is very warm since 1977 and that relationship still exists.


Dr Zackovich

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 25919
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Awash » 06 Jan 2019, 22:01

Zack wrote:
06 Jan 2019, 21:30
Somaliman wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 14:26
If Elias entertains the fantasy that Eritrea would eventually join the so-called mother (Ethiopia), then it's time he gets his head out of his a.s.s, stops daydreaming, and starts to look around him! It will never happen, and I don't see any reason why it should happen.

When you guys from Djibouti are told that you would join the mother Somalia one day, you suddenly jump up as if a high voltage live electrical wire had hit you, and argue infinitely against the idea, yet here you've the ease to endorse the egoistic dream of Elias for Eritrea to join Ethiopia. We Somalis from Somalia have always supported Eritreans with their struggle for their independence, which they've paid for with tremendous sacrifices and tantamount of blood, thus such nonsense irritates us a bit, even though it's up to Eritreans to either join Ethiopia, keep their sovereignty, or even f.u.c.k out of the whole area and move somewhere else!

Long Live Eritrea!







Zack wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 06:43
Eliass kifle has always been honest about greater Ethiopia.I believe his words were along the line Ethiopia became a dysfunctional house due to foreign meddling but eventually Eritrea will come back to mother Ethiopia.
There are millions of amhara who believe in that political ideology not sure why you lot act so surprised.


Dr Zackovich
Waryaa don't be fooled Eritrea and Ethiopia are the 2 countries that are the closest countries in terms of ethnicities and culture and common habasha culture but there Is also bad blood and animosity due to The war and The loss of humanlife and all of that. Most amhara view Eritrea as a renegade province. Because of the sea outlet which Ethiopia lost when Eritrea gained independence in 1991. The tigrayans are also hostile towards Eritrea but for other reasons. The tigrayanshate the Eritreans for leaving them in an ocean full of gallas and amhara number is not on their side. Your comparison with regards to Djibouti and Somalia relationship is neither here nor there because Djibouti and Somalia have never been in war with one another. Relationship between Djibouti and Somalia is very warm since 1977 and that relationship still exists.


Dr Zackovich
I don't think you both understand the fact that the Agame tyrant in Eritrea has been working hard to reunite Eritrea back with Ethiopia. He has such a low opinion of Eritrea being a viable independent state that can exist without Ethiopia. His mission as a CIA and Ethiopian agent since the beginning has been to usurp the Eritrean people's desire to be free, completely independent and distinct from Ethiopia. He is much closer to his goal now that the Eritrean people and their brilliant leaders have been emaciated and rendered incapable of dislodging his mafia junta.
Have somebody translate what he's been saying lately.


Somaliman
Member
Posts: 1341
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Somaliman » 06 Jan 2019, 23:07

Instead of stating what everybody knows, read well what I've written and understand prior jumping to your keyboard!

Have I compared Ethiopia/Eritrea to Somalia/Djibouti? Hell no. Have I talked about the relationship between Somalia and Djibouti? No.

I've stated that Eritrea didn't get its independence on a silver platter, but through huge sacrifice, which includes substantial human loss, and therefore it's up to Eritreans to either rejoin Ethiopia, keep their sovereignty, or even move out of Africa, if they wanted to, and it's not up to non Eritreans (such as the Amhara you keep citing as if they were the benchmark for moral values) to decide for them.


P.S. In case you call waryaa also to adults in Djibouti, in Somalia we find it disrespectful, as we use it only with kids!




Zack wrote:
06 Jan 2019, 21:30
Somaliman wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 14:26
If Elias entertains the fantasy that Eritrea would eventually join the so-called mother (Ethiopia), then it's time he gets his head out of his a.s.s, stops daydreaming, and starts to look around him! It will never happen, and I don't see any reason why it should happen.

When you guys from Djibouti are told that you would join the mother Somalia one day, you suddenly jump up as if a high voltage live electrical wire had hit you, and argue infinitely against the idea, yet here you've the ease to endorse the egoistic dream of Elias for Eritrea to join Ethiopia. We Somalis from Somalia have always supported Eritreans with their struggle for their independence, which they've paid for with tremendous sacrifices and tantamount of blood, thus such nonsense irritates us a bit, even though it's up to Eritreans to either join Ethiopia, keep their sovereignty, or even f.u.c.k out of the whole area and move somewhere else!

Long Live Eritrea!







Zack wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 06:43
Eliass kifle has always been honest about greater Ethiopia.I believe his words were along the line Ethiopia became a dysfunctional house due to foreign meddling but eventually Eritrea will come back to mother Ethiopia.
There are millions of amhara who believe in that political ideology not sure why you lot act so surprised.


Dr Zackovich
Waryaa don't be fooled Eritrea and Ethiopia are the 2 countries that are the closest countries in terms of ethnicities and culture and common habasha culture but there Is also bad blood and animosity due to The war and The loss of humanlife and all of that. Most amhara view Eritrea as a renegade province. Because of the sea outlet which Ethiopia lost when Eritrea gained independence in 1991. The tigrayans are also hostile towards Eritrea but for other reasons. The tigrayanshate the Eritreans for leaving them in an ocean full of gallas and amhara number is not on their side. Your comparison with regards to Djibouti and Somalia relationship is neither here nor there because Djibouti and Somalia have never been in war with one another. Relationship between Djibouti and Somalia is very warm since 1977 and that relationship still exists.


Dr Zackovich

Zack
Senior Member
Posts: 14561
Joined: 17 Feb 2013, 08:24

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Zack » 06 Jan 2019, 23:20

You insunated that somehow we in Djibouti have something against greater Somalia. Most amhara believe in greater Ethiopia which most of the time inludes Eritrea. Ethiopia claim over Eritrea is mostly historic based the various kingdoms in Abyssinia . Most Ethiopian historians claim Eritrea based on those grounds and now I am not to say which is wrong and which is right, fact is Eritrea today is independent and is aUN member. This hasn't stopped countries from invading each other hence why wedi afom has a large military to keep the amhara exansionist south of the mereb river. If they cross adwa he might send demhit.since the endertens and tembeinites are far stronger and have bigger back bone than their adwan counterparts as for waryaa don't be offended it's just our accent in shinile. We call every Somali waryaa heey.


Dr Zackovich

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 1341
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Somaliman » 08 Jan 2019, 15:18

Zack,

The concept behind the Greater Somalia is to entitle every Somali, no matter where they live on the planet or which country they’re part of, the ownership of Somalia. In line with Somalia’s constitution, any Somali whether they’re Djiboutian, Ethiopian, or Kenyan etc can live, vote, or even run for presidency in Somalia on an equal footing to those from Somalia. Therefore, the Greater Somalia vision benefits all Somalis.

Reer Shinniile, I’m proud of you, as I was amazed to learn that you teach how to write Somali language to your kids at school, and that you made Somali the working language in your region.

Post Reply