Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca
Member+

Re: Elias Keflie- you are hostile and provocative towards Eritrea.

Post by Sadacha Macca » 04 Jan 2019, 23:36

Elias seems to be the type to also want to bring back 1956 ethiopia, which would be against the interests of oromos as well.
so in a way, oromos can relate to the eritrean feelings on this. but to be fair, these people will never succeed.
they cannot even efficiently run a single village or woreda, forget about an entire country.
oromos, for a fact, will unite as one hand, and resist, if they do get lucky and by some miracle, attain some power.
8)

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 04 Jan 2019, 23:39

Fed_Up wrote:
03 Jan 2019, 19:03
The folks like you is the one who make our region messed up more than the woyanus do. Are you tplfists? Your hate towards Eritrea and Eritreans has no boundaries. You are advocating to deniathe peaceful existence of every single Eritreans. I promise you that you that it hit your face and will doomed to fail.

Your mereja. Tv stinks: unreasonable, provocative, hostile and anti peace. If the folks like you attitude remain the same , you will not see Ethiopia forever. Mark my words!

እንከባበር!!!!
Fendadaw

Tenefa ante wedel kitam fendada. Brother Elias is a patriot. His hard work paid off. He run most of the running from young age till recently and pass the batons to others and they finished. What did you do except giving you fendada rear to those who ሻግ you?

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 04 Jan 2019, 23:49

Brother jimmy have some respect for brother fed up after all hes sh.agging your sister. Elisa is an opportunist who tried to swindle the Eritrean people. Journalist with no integrity. Bites the hand that fed it.
Misraq wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 23:39
Fed_Up wrote:
The folks like you is the one who make our region messed up more than the woyanus do. Are you tplfists? Your hate towards Eritrea and Eritreans has no boundaries. You are advocating to deniathe peaceful existence of every single Eritreans. I promise you that you that it hit your face and will doomed to fail.

Your mereja. Tv stinks: unreasonable, provocative, hostile and anti peace. If the folks like you attitude remain the same , you will not see Ethiopia forever. Mark my words!

እንከባበር!!!!
Fendadaw

Tenefa ante wedel kitam fendada. Brother Elias is a patriot. His hard work paid off. He run most of the running from young age till recently and pass the batons to others and they finished. What did you do except giving you fendada rear to those who ሻግ you?

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 04 Jan 2019, 23:51

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 23:49
Brother jimmy have some respect for brother fed up after all hes sh.agging your sister. Elisa is an opportunist who tried to swindle the Eritrean people. Journalist with no integrity. Bites the hand that fed it.
Misraq wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

እንከባበር!!!!
Fendadaw

F you ቢች። fendadaw is my hoe. And stop smearing brother Elias

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 04 Jan 2019, 23:54

Have you got another sister for me jimmy lad :mrgreen: id make a great husband for her qiqiqiqi
Misraq wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 23:51
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 23:49
Misraq wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

እንከባበር!!!!
Fendadaw

F you ቢች። fendadaw is my hoe. And stop smearing brother Elias

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 05 Jan 2019, 00:00

Abo linchih...ሕያብን ስደክል የቀረፅኩትን እንዳልክልሕ። she thought I was Nigerian by the way :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 05 Jan 2019, 00:15

Zfessamo,
Singapore is no more, thanks to totalitarian, fascist, and savage dictatorship. What did you expect from an agame tyrant?

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Jan 2019, 00:32

Hey crayon-boy, are you back from your- crack- taking- session?

Isaias, rules your mind!

He got a huge apartment, in your tiny brain.

I love that! :lol:

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Jan 2019, 00:42

አስፈንድጄ ልንጭሽ -- ሼሌ የናይጀሪያዊ ሽንትቤት:: ምን ያንጨረጭርሻል የ 7ተኛ ልጂ?

Misraq wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

እንከባበር!!!!
Fendadaw

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Jan 2019, 00:46

በናይጀሪያዊ መደከልና ሽንትቤት መሆን እና ናይጀሪያዊ መምሰል ይለያያል:: ዝምብለህ ያደክሽበት የአህያ ቁላ ተደሰች:: እንተዋወቃለን እኮ አንቺ ፈስ ወያኔ::
Misraq wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 00:00
Abo linchih...ሕያብን ስደክል የቀረፅኩትን እንዳልክልሕ። she thought I was Nigerian by the way :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Jan 2019, 00:52

Misraq wrote:

Tenefa ante wedel kitam fendada. Brother Elias is a patriot. His hard work paid off. He run most of the running from young age till recently and pass the batons to others and they finished. What did you do except giving you fendada rear to those who ሻግ you?[/color]
Weizero semira. NO one ranted him for been a patriot, after all, a patriot is some one Who loves his country and people. Why People oppose him is because of his expansionist ambition.

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 05 Jan 2019, 01:11

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 00:52
Misraq wrote:

Tenefa ante wedel kitam fendada. Brother Elias is a patriot. His hard work paid off. He run most of the running from young age till recently and pass the batons to others and they finished. What did you do except giving you fendada rear to those who ሻግ you?[/color]
Weizero semira. NO one ranted him for been a patriot, after all, a patriot is some one Who loves his country and people. Why People oppose him is because of his expansionist ambition.
Cousin,

Are you representing Tigray or Eritrea here? you confused us eko :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .... anyways Elias is one individual. unless you guys are paranoid or scared so much of what he can do. Elias' mission is accomplished. Actually he was the first to recognize eritrea back in the 1990s where much of the public did not. He was the first to work with your government and ofcourse he abandoned it for reasons he specified at the time. so saying Elias as expansionist amounts to girlie girls talk and gossip that is similar to "he asked me out but i refused" thing. As far as i know, Mereja is now at the hands of other younger activists/journalists. If Elias was around, you would see him on newspapers, interviews...etc. i mean you know his passion and his influence. so no panic my dear brothers including my dear sister sorrority fendadawa. she is a gossip girl to open this thread and rally her [email protected] to come and spew hate. you know how she create discord on you. anyways...calm down and let not your emotions take over your manustrial mood.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Jan 2019, 01:32

Misraq wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 01:11
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 00:52
Misraq wrote:

Cousin,

Are you representing Tigray or Eritrea here? you confused us eko :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .... anyways Elias is one individual. unless you guys are paranoid or scared so much of what he can do. Elias' mission is accomplished. Actually he was the first to recognize eritrea back in the 1990s where much of the public did not. He was the first to work with your government and ofcourse he abandoned it for reasons he specified at the time. so saying Elias as expansionist amounts to girlie girls talk and gossip that is similar to "he asked me out but i refused" thing. As far as i know, Mereja is now at the hands of other younger activists/journalists. If Elias was around, you would see him on newspapers, interviews...etc. i mean you know his passion and his influence. so no panic my dear brothers including my dear sister sorrority fendadawa. she is a gossip girl to open this thread and rally her [email protected] to come and spew hate. you know how she create discord on you. anyways...calm down and let not your emotions take over your manustrial mood.
Weizero semira, IF I was representing my agame cousins, you would notice me when i hide them from The Yellow big object in The sky :mrgreen:

You claimed Elias is an individual and I say individual with influence. Now days People with news papers are more influential than People with Guns and military aircraft. It took ESAT and Oromo tv to chase woyane to Mekele hence you should never underestimate The power of media. As editor and chief and owner of his media outlet, Elias should be sensetive to The audience and publish his material responsibly.

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 05 Jan 2019, 01:48

Cousin,

I understand the power of media but attacking Steve Job for current apple performance while the current ceo is Tim Hook is stupidity at its best. The sorority sister fendadawa was able to influence you on this. Mereja from my information is now operated by young hot blooded youth.

As to the Yellow Helicoptor post, i rated it with 5 stars. one of the best post this year :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . rumors has it that everone is watching high on the sky tomorrow for that yellow chopper. i hope not since i want your cousins refuse peace all the way and we all settle the dispute in battles.

JImmy

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Jan 2019, 02:10

Misraq wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 01:48
Cousin,

I understand the power of media but attacking Steve Job for current apple performance while the current ceo is Tim Hook is stupidity at its best. The sorority sister fendadawa was able to influence you on this. Mereja from my information is now operated by young hot blooded youth.

As to the Yellow Helicoptor post, i rated it with 5 stars. one of the best post this year :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . rumors has it that everone is watching high on the sky tomorrow for that yellow chopper. i hope not since i want your cousins refuse peace all the way and we all settle the dispute in battles.

JImmy
Weizero semira, let alone erasing map or denying The existence of a sovereign country even Change the name of a country can cause international incident. For instance. When the Arabs started to call The persian gulf as Basra gulf or Arabian gulf, The iranians opposed The name and it became an incident between The countries. When the former province of yoguslavia Macedonia became independent, greece opposed The name and unless The new country Change its name, it will not join The european union. Hence as the sorority Sister Fxxxxced up stated . It is only through mutual respect we can move forward. Otherwise, IF there is a lack of it, we will be on square one all over.

His eminence Deqi-Arawit

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 05 Jan 2019, 06:31

Zmeselo wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 00:32
Hey crayon-boy, are you back from your- crack- taking- session?

Isaias, rules your mind!

He got a huge apartment, in your tiny brain.

I love that! :lol:
Zfessamo, what a moron.
Look whose brain your Agame tyrant occupies. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Zack

Post by Zack » 05 Jan 2019, 09:21

Fed_Up wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 11:09
Old snail agameW Zack.
Let’s accept your claim of Djibouti citizen. Yes, ayte Elias eliminated Djibouti out of world map too. Put your thick eye glass and take a closer look then come back and talk like a little old b!tch that you are.

Zack wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 06:43
Eliass kifle has always been honest about greater Ethiopia.I believe his words were along the line Ethiopia became a dysfunctional house due to foreign meddling but eventually Eritrea will come back to mother Ethiopia.
There are millions of amhara who believe in that political ideology not sure why you lot act so surprised.

Dr Zackovich
And why would I feel offended by an amhara man who makes a map to his imagination or perhaps his poltical goals only it's you who was acting as a submissive small cat to the amharas and now your crying how pitty dear lad.

Dr Zackovich

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Jan 2019, 13:19

Zack agameW

I see you put on your thick eye glass and it is evident of the shocking reaction from your reply. For your own record I am an Eritrean born free and don’t sniff any one of arse let alone the backward Africans. You should take that to the Chinese bank that owns your kahat addicted lazy skinny Djiboutians and agame arse. Don’t smile.. you ugly teeth will make me to throw up.

We know who your mother and father are from...
Zack wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 09:21
[quote=Fed_Up post_id=873417 time=<a href="tel:1546614552">1546614552</a> user_id=16390]
Old snail agameW Zack.
Let’s accept your claim of Djibouti citizen. Yes, ayte Elias eliminated Djibouti out of world map too. Put your thick eye glass and take a closer look then come back and talk like a little old b!tch that you are.

[quote=Zack post_id=873383 time=<a href="tel:1546598601">1546598601</a> user_id=38383]
Eliass kifle has always been honest about greater Ethiopia.I believe his words were along the line Ethiopia became a dysfunctional house due to foreign meddling but eventually Eritrea will come back to mother Ethiopia.
There are millions of amhara who believe in that political ideology not sure why you lot act so surprised.

Dr Zackovich
[/quote]

And why would I feel offended by an amhara man who makes a map to his imagination or perhaps his poltical goals only it's you who was acting as a submissive small cat to the amharas and now your crying how pitty dear lad.

Dr Zackovich
[/quote]

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 05 Jan 2019, 13:34

Fed_Up wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 13:45
I bet your mama agameyteyti told you that proverbs. This website is sh!t without Eritreans participation. Tell this to your “gered “ mama. Hope she is alive. :P
Btw Elias is throwing rock at us while he is living inside glass house. የቆጡን አወርድ ብላ .. የብብቷን ጣለች እንዳይሆን በሆላ::

መከባበር is the only way out.

kerenite wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 13:36
Fed_Up wrote:

እንከባበር!!!!
As they say: "yegered lij kebale betu lijoch ikul metayet..mekeber yifeligal" lol.

If I am not mistaken, this is an ETHIOPIAN WEBSITE.
Fendadaw,

Thanks for the laugh. Some where on this funny thread, you wrote the webmaster of this site won't set foot in ETHIOPIA yes in ethiopia, his home country.

This is really hilarious!

Are you mistaking current ethiopia for eritrea which unfortunately is being ruled by a mafia regime?

Man! You even have the audacity to warn the webmaster not to visit ethiopia.

Hey, do you only post when intoxciated as it's always the case with you?

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Jan 2019, 13:40

Halal metrï agameW shirtam

Proved your accusation. Lair agame. Wasn’t your tplfists sentence him to death or to jail instead? Stop comparing the woyanus Ethiopia to Eritrea. There is no nation that fûcked up than woyanus ‘s Ethiopia.

Now proved us where I said such things. P

kerenite wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 13:34
Fed_Up wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 13:45
I bet your mama agameyteyti told you that proverbs. This website is sh!t without Eritreans participation. Tell this to your “gered “ mama. Hope she is alive. :P
Btw Elias is throwing rock at us while he is living inside glass house. የቆጡን አወርድ ብላ .. የብብቷን ጣለች እንዳይሆን በሆላ::

መከባበር is the only way out.

kerenite wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 13:36
Fed_Up wrote:

እንከባበር!!!!
As they say: "yegered lij kebale betu lijoch ikul metayet..mekeber yifeligal" lol.

If I am not mistaken, this is an ETHIOPIAN WEBSITE.
Fendadaw,

Thanks for the laugh. Some where on this funny thread, you wrote the webmaster of this site won't set foot in ETHIOPIA yes in ethiopia, his home country.

This is really hilarious!

Are you mistaking current ethiopia for eritrea which unfortunately is being ruled by a mafia regime?

Man! You even have the audacity to warn the webmaster not to visit ethiopia.

Hey, do you only post when intoxciated as it's always the case with you?