Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen

I have an honest Question ???

Post by Hawzen » 11 Jul 2018, 18:00

Tigray is one the ethnic based killils in Ethiopia created by TPLF. it is like Killil Amhara or Killil Oromia and so on....My question is that how can you call "Mengisti Killil Tigray :lol: " when it is called Mimhdar Killil Oromia or Mimhdar Kilill Amhara and so on...

How can Tigray have a government of its own when it is just Killil ???? Tigray is neither autonomous state nor a country...Tigray is 100% dependent of the rest of Ethiopia to feed its people. The people of Eritrea and Ethiopia have also heard your agame brothers and sisters to demand negotiation between Eritrea and "the government of Tigray :lol: " regarding the border issue which I thought hilarious... Really :roll: ?????

Dear Agame brothers and sisters,

I have been following the meetings TPLF have been conducting with artists and the rest of the people of Tigray. I am sorry to say this!! I am convinced that it might not be the whole people of Tigray. But you definitely have tones of liars, twisted heart people and snakes who are exactly the same as TPLF goons.. The saying "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" is real in Tigray :mrgreen: :oops: ...I just wish we did not have common border with the land of snakes aka the dead Tigray Republic....You don't have humbleness, fear of God, Honesty e.t.c in your dictionary.. :twisted: :oops: :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and its frogs

Cigar
Member+

Re: Question to brother Ayte Halafi

Post by Cigar » 11 Jul 2018, 18:54

Brother Howzen do you see what I mean?
Leflafi adghi is just honest, stupid honest filthy agame who unlike his other filthy tegarus doesn't flip flop.
They all are the same. They all are evils.
I seen their behaviour in this site for over 8 years. And our wise forefathers saw it centuries ago and nick named them 'LIBI TIGRAY TWIWAI'.
And each one of them believe like Leflafi adghi and they been manifesting it in this site when they believe that they have an upper hand or felt like they are indestructible but turn around and become more ethiopians than the ethiopians and become our brothers when the feel threatened or think they are cornered like a rat.
I hope this peace thing be fruitful, but god forbid if it gets hick ups, you will see all of them turn around and insulting all the peace loving Eritreans and ethiopians waving their currently hidden ugly flag.
Brother you admitted that they are nasty and green eyed lizards just like I believe they are.
Hate and try to abuse other people if they can is in their blood. It is their traits. They are not capable of living in peace and harmony with others because they are infertiority complex syndromes inflicted and thus they fear that they will be marginalized unless they become the law makers, the rulers. It is sickness no doctor can heal.
So forgive me again if I am disappointing you, but as Eritreans we should not be always the ones who should be demanded to try to be nice to our enemies. We can not allow ourselves to get burned twice with the same flame.
I mean think about it.
We don't owe them or even ethiopia a thing.
We been the victimes of colonization of ethiopia. We lost our bests to free or defend our country.
We got dispersed all over the world for no fault of ours.
Man, any sane ethiopian or tigreyan should feel sorry and say, hey the Eritreans are right. We did them wrong and the least we could do is apologize and meet them half way when we are doing just that with out scratching our wounds. I think the ethios did come to that conclusion and I thank them. But these filthy agames are all in the same page as Leflafi adghi but being underground.
I don't believe we owe any none Eritreans any apology.
We did nothing to harm them or their country.
Case point.
Had Sellassie didn't encroch in our land for the interest of the USA and British, we wouldn't have known who memgistu or woyane were and thus what happened then after in relationship to hurting the ethiopian regimes or woyane is null. We did that to regain our soveteignity. I mean had we had our independence when all African countries where getting theirs in silver plate, we wouldn't have a reason to fight them or as some of them blame as of trying to loot their resources or divide their country in pieces.
So, buddy in these filthy agames minds case, being nice to them is a sign of weakness. If you give them an inch they will deamd a yard.
We need to kill them with hate, insults, and despair.
At least that is what I am gonna do, untill they surrender and become good citizens who respect Eritrea and Eritreans.

Abe Abraham
Member+

Re: I have an honest Question ???

Post by Abe Abraham » 11 Jul 2018, 19:20

Tigray is sick. Satan lives in Tigray, the abode of everything evil.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 11 Jul 2018, 19:23

Cigar wrote:
11 Jul 2018, 18:54
We don't owe them or even ethiopia a thing.
We been the victimes of colonization of ethiopia.
C'mon! :P

At least I thought Isaias owed us something! Not anymore. Not after I saw the human side of him with Dr. Abiy, that has made me change my mind.

You still think Ethiopia "colonized" you? Think again.

We are victims of Italian colonization as well. You think we enjoyed you were "colonized"? Not at all.

Ethiopian heores were Zeray, Moges Asgedom and Abraham Deboch. Don't you think Ethiopians know where they came from?

They were enrolled in Ethiopia’s most modern school, the Tafari Makonnen School, which was called after Ras Tafari Makonnen, the future Emperor Haile Sellassie, who had founded it in 1925. Early in 1937 the two friends decided to strike against the Viceroy, whose oppression had by then incurred the hatred of many Ethiopian and Eritrean compatriots. They decided to act.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfMu5zg2B08
Cigar wrote:
11 Jul 2018, 18:54
We lost our bests to free or defend our country.
We got dispersed all over the world for no fault of ours.
The same here, my brother!

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 11 Jul 2018, 19:47

Dawi yes we were colonized by ethiopia for the interest of the USA and the British.
Google USA secretaty of State John Dulles Foster # Eritrea and you will understand when we got done wrong.

Said him at the UN on the fate of only Eritrea and not the other over 50 former colonized countries;

"To be fair and honest Eritrea should have also been given its independence, but due to its strategic location, we are uniting it with our ally ethiopia"

Don't you see, how evil that is. If that happened to you, I bet you wouldn't like it.

And you said that you too lost your youth.
Yes I agree. But for what cause?
Are you telling me if an intruder invades your home and get killed in a process, he/she has a valid case to sue the home owner?
And you also said that your people were dispersed. Again, yes I agree, but I don't understand why? It certainly is not Eritrea's fault.

Come on man. You don't seem to be stupid, but you are acting as one.
What is that you believe we owe you?
Keep in mind, as if Eritrea had its independence in the 50's as it leggaly should have been.
We wouldn't be talking to each other.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 11 Jul 2018, 21:08

Cigar - Did I see you standing with Luciano & other former great "Ethiopian" athletes in Asmara the other day? :P

The other African "colonized" states weren't like Ethiopia/Eritrea. The worthy Eritreans were always fighting colonialism inside & outside the free part of greater Ethiopia then.

For one, Eritreans were part of the history of Ethiopian Empire; continued to play decisive roles before & after Eritrea was colonized; when the whole Empire fall under colonialism, they were in the leadership among the patriots to free it. I gave you case in point earlier. They became among the celebrated Ethiopian heroes!

Once they helped liberate the rest of Ethiopia, it is natural for any red blooded Ethiopian to think of liberating Eritrea after words. Colonizing you, can't be our motive or driving force. The fact that Eritreans were the upper class in Ethiopia when Eritrea seceded says a lot. It is like Ethiopians being the richest class in Italy when she invaded us or visa versa? It is ridiculous imagination!

I am sure the WEST had their own agenda but, the Emperor wanting to liberate Eritrea and bringing it back in its fold can not be their creation. It is in Ethiopian pride. The secession crushed us; we learned to live with it. You won! በቃ! Now thinking about it, you're still one of us, so we didn't lose to nobody after all.

HIM went along with the WEST's wedding vow; “for better or for worse . . . in plenty and in want . . . in joy and in sorrow . . .in sickness and in health . . . as long as we both shall live.” Federation.

The commitment we made in that moment of time, with “god and the UN witnesses” listening! Were those just empty words of tradition, or did they represent a genuine promise of commitment?

If they were, the longevity and quality of our federation would have lasted! Off course, HIM didn't give a hoot of the marriage vows made by the "white man" and broke it, he did!

The rest is history!
Cigar wrote:
11 Jul 2018, 19:47
Dawi yes we were colonized by ethiopia for the interest of the USA and the British.
Google USA secretaty of State John Dulles Foster # Eritrea and you will understand when we got done wrong.

Said him at the UN on the fate of only Eritrea and not the other over 50 former colonized countries;

"To be fair and honest Eritrea should have also been given its independence, but due to its strategic location, we are uniting it with our ally ethiopia"

Don't you see, how evil that is. If that happened to you, I bet you wouldn't like it.

And you said that you too lost your youth.
Yes I agree. But for what cause?
Are you telling me if an intruder invades your home and get killed in a process, he/she has a valid case to sue the home owner?
And you also said that your people were dispersed. Again, yes I agree, but I don't understand why? It certainly is not Eritrea's fault.

Come on man. You don't seem to be stupid, but you are acting as one.
What is that you believe we owe you?
Keep in mind, as if Eritrea had its independence in the 50's as it leggaly should have been.
We wouldn't be talking to each other.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 11 Jul 2018, 21:21

Trusting agames are like sleeping on coctus . Someone has to make paper on this filthy creature’s brains.

Good thing is they gone not to return ever again!! I am smiling since I will hunt the pet named Asswash.

በቦሌ .. በባሌ.. በባቢሌ ...በጎሬ ኣስስስዋሽሽሽሽ መግቢያ የለሽም:: :evil: :evil:

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 11 Jul 2018, 22:50

Dawi, stop your fairy tale story.
You said that Sellassie freed Eritrea from the fascist Italy is the biggest joke I ever heard.
Italy was defeated by the then allied Super power countries.
Then our case went to UN and our fate was decided by the UN with a stroke of a pen, reason being as explained you above and thus the midget, coward, evil cob webbed feet sellassie was handed Eritrea as a gift in return to be a slave of the west.
You have a fake history that you were the only African nation which was not colonized when the fact that Italy colonized you for 5 years so much so it was there comfortably build some infrastructures unlike your history says that you were chasing it all along.
The fact is that Italy on those 5 years it stayed there comfortably while searching some thing which will be potential benefit to its empire and found none. So it figured out that colonizing Ethiopia was a liability to its empire and left, not caring how you write your history.
Besides if you believe Eritrea was a part of ethiopia before the Italian colonization and you were able to defeat Italy with sticks and stones against fighter jets and bilogical and chemical Italian weapons, why stop 'liberating' only Ethiopia? Why not 'the othet part of you'. And if you believe Eritrea was a part of ethiopia even if I am to believe your story that the 5 years was not a colony, wouldn't Eritrea's (part of ethiopia) colonization make ethiopia too was colonized.
Man you can't eat your cake and eat it too.
I mean you were 'stronger and why not chase Italy out of your supposedly part of your country and watch it f**ked by the fascist Italy for 70 years?
As far as you admitting that the Eritreans were the most rich and productive people in ethiopia after we were handed to you, it is because at that time Eritrea was the most industrialized and civilized nation in Africa and Sellassie was systemically forcing our people to devlope your country.
He was practically closing factories, destroying infrustractures to sell them as scrabs to India and Japan.
And no you didn't see me with Lucianonem.
I never even seen him play. I was very young when they won you the only African cup of nations in your football history.
But yes just like all the Eritreans who were forced to go to ethiopia because of sellassie take Eritrea backwards policy, much, much later of Luciano and the other Eritrean footballers, I too went to Addis and actually was playing for your national football team in my first year of being there. And yes, go check your football federation that I am the youngest ever player who played for your country and I believe that record still holds. I mean I was only 17 years old. So you need to thank me that like my older Eritrean generation who shined your country in football, I too did. Not that I am proud off, but staying back home and become unemployed or uneducated was not the option of us the Eritreans thanks to your midget evil sellassie suppress Eritrea policies.
Last edited by Cigar on 11 Jul 2018, 23:06, edited 1 time in total.

Follower

Post by Follower » 11 Jul 2018, 23:01

I agree with my brother cigar, hawzen. Are waiting until you get a 3rd slap to wake up.these are agames whom we talking about. Come on man.
How do you feel about the coming demonstration in mekele against us?
As the Arabs say "deil alkalb omru ma ytAdl "
Chira Kelbis bfxum straight aykomnn eyu.
Kemu wn libi tigray. Always twisted

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 11 Jul 2018, 23:19

Hawzen wrote:
11 Jul 2018, 18:00
Tigray is one the ethnic based killils in Ethiopia created by TPLF. it is like Killil Amhara or Killil Oromia and so on....My question is that how can you call "Mengisti Killil Tigray :lol: " when it is called Mimhdar Killil Oromia or Mimhdar Kilill Amhara and so on in other killils..???

How can Tigray have a government of its own when it is just Killil ???? Tigray is neither autonomous state nor a country...Tigray is 100% dependent of the rest of Ethiopia to feed its people. The people of Eritrea and Ethiopia have also heard your agame brothers and sisters to demand negotiation between Eritrea and "the government of Tigray :lol: " regarding the border issue which I thought hilarious... Really :roll: ?????

Dedebit is always dedeb
Would anyone who has a knowledge of the subject/Ethiopian constitution answer this question to me please ??? I seriously want to know why the so called Mengisti Killil Tigray while it is Mimhdar Killil Oromia or Mimhdar Kilill Amhara ?????

Thank you,

Dedebit is always dedeb

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 11 Jul 2018, 23:28

When they say “Mengisti Killil Tigray” what they have in mind is The TPLF Manifesto of 1976 “The Republic of Greater Tigray “
Chek this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TPQfrr216c
Hawzen wrote:
11 Jul 2018, 23:19
Hawzen wrote:
Tigray is one the ethnic based killils in Ethiopia created by TPLF. it is like Killil Amhara or Killil Oromia and so on....My question is that how can you call "Mengisti Killil Tigray :lol: " when it is called Mimhdar Killil Oromia or Mimhdar Kilill Amhara and so on in other killils..???

Dedebit is always dedeb
Would anyone who has a knowledge of the subject/Ethiopian constitution answer this question to me please ??? I seriously want to know why the so called Mengisti Killil Tigray while it is Mimhdar Killil Oromia or Mimhdar Kilill Amhara ?????

Thank you,

Dedebit is always dedeb

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 12 Jul 2018, 00:27

Cigar wrote:
11 Jul 2018, 22:50
OK! Brother Cigar - My Dr. Abiy tuned version of explanatory of history is not getting through to you. I don't know why you don't believe we Ethiopians truly believed Eritrea is part of Ethiopia; that is why many of us chose to fight and die there. As I said, you won the war and as such it stopped for a long time but, it wouldn't have ended until the fat lady sings! I hope Dr. Abiy is that "fat lady"!

Having said that, I actually think most of the historical part minus part of the Menilik/Amara ones, written by the following PHD Tagaru is valid. It gives you a great reminder of the things you've forgotten altogether. You are bordering self hate in my view. Read it and call me in the morning! :P

Off course I don't agree his stand against Dr. Abiy & the deal made with Isaias.

[[...We Are Members of One Family

The coward chauvinists must swallow the bitter pill of truth that Eritrea and Tigrai are members of one family. Let alone their weak machinations to separate us, no any other human power can break our natural bondage, built upon common genetic traits and cultural elements of language, values, norms, customs, folklore, and a dietary system. We survive sharing one God given common habitat, geographic location and its natural resources and environment. We drink water from the same rivers. Our animals graze on the same rangelands and drink water in the same rivers. Our children play our common traditional games and songs. Let me give you essential examples: I (Mogos Abraham), Meles Zenawi, and Isaias Afewroki are Tigraians by our fathers and Eritreans by our mothers. Do not try to be clever beyond your small brains’ capacities to separate family members. We know you well. You are always eager to take advantage of family disputes.

Islamic Republic of Ethiopia?

I know the Middle Eastern Islamic regimes’ dreams and wishes very well – particularly their wishes for Ethiopia. You should know that Isaias is using you as his pawns to sustain his dictatorship in order to fulfill the wishes of his sustainers, the Arabs – particularly the Egyptians, the Saudis, and the Arab Emirates, who are determined to see an Islamic Republic of Ethiopia. This was the wish of their ancestors; and remains an ultimate goal of the present generations of all Arabs. All Ethiopians must be mindful and be vigilant as Yohannes IV and Alula Aba Nega did. Read the short history next.

Historic Imperatives

The current treachery of the Amhara chauvinist elements is a reminder of the historic betrayal of Minilik II, who sabotaged Yohannes IV’s military victories fighting foreign invaders. Emperor Yohannes demonstrated his patriotism, leadership skills, and military prowess against all Ethiopia’s enemies of his time. For example, the Ethiopian forces, under the command of the renowned African General, Raési Alula Aba-Nega, routed well-equipped Egyptians, led by European and American mercenaries, in the following battlefields: (i) in 1875 at Gundet; (ii) in 1876 at Guraé; (iii) in 1880 at Senhit; and (iv) in 1887 at Aylet. Again, in that year (1887), just after Aylet), Alula Aba-Nega scored a decisive victory over Italian invaders at Dogali. The Italians called their humiliating defeat at this historic battlefield as “The Dogali Massacre”.

While Emperor Yohannes was fighting, however, Minilik was making secret deals with the Italians and other enemies of Ethiopia to either undermine or kill Emperor Yohannes IV. Shortly after the Dogali debacle, the Italians agreed in a secret treaty to supply Minilik with 5,000 Remington rifles and money; and to recognize him as a sovereign power in return for his promise to assist Italy’s colonial expansion. Subsequently, between 1885 and 1895, a total of 189,000 weapons were delivered to Minilik. Emperor Yohannes IV died on Mar. 12, 1889 at Metema, in today’s Amhara Regional State, while defending his beloved country against the Mahdists of Mahdi Mohammed Ahmed of Sudan. How and why Emperor Yohannes IV died remains a historic mystery. Who fired the fateful bullet and what part of his body was hit? This is a historic mystery that historians should let us know. Many writers believe that Minilik’s agents under the auspices of the Italians killed Emperor Yohannes, the King of Kings.

The degree of betrayal and greed of Minilik for political power at any cost (including the sale and dismemberment of Ethiopia) revealed his unpatriotic and idiotic mentality. As if he was to live for eternity, immediately after the death of Yohannes IV, just in less than two months, on May 2, 1889, Minilik signed the Treaty of Wuchale; claimed the Ethiopian Imperial Throne; and sold to the Italians Ethiopia’s Red Sea frontier, Bahri-Negash (dismembered the Motherland). Then, the buyers, the Italians, named Ethiopia’s Bahri Negash Eritrea.

How about the 1896 African Victory of Adwa? Frequent wars fought against external invaders in Tigrai’s soil are the major historical events that perpetuated poverty in Tigrai. In a span of 40 years, “ some twenty major battles were fought in Tigrayan soil between the Battle of Adwa (1896) and the Italian invasion of 1935”[ii] (emphasis added). Tigraian men and women, the peasantry, had to bear the brutalities of the wars. In addition to their bravery in fighting the foreign enemies, the poor Tigraian households took care of wounded heroes and heroines and provided food, water, and shelter. Keep in mind that was a peasant army fighting a modern European war machine. Ethiopia did not have a salaried-national army until 1941. The rules of war during those years were to let “soldiers feed themselves at the expense of the peasants on whose lands they traversed. Indeed, pillaging (plundering and robbing) from the peasants and collecting war booty were the soldiers’ chief incentives for joining the army” (emphasis added).[iii] Moreover, the Tigraian men and women provided crucial topographic information on the frontlines, transportation logistics (donkeys and mules), and intelligence about the whereabouts of the enemy. Didn’t you learn about the patriotism of Bashai Awálom? It is bitterly annoying to observe Ethiopia’s writers and policy makers give lip-service to Tigrai’s sacrifices to protect Ethiopia’s sovereign integrity. Memilik should not be given all the credit for the African victory of Adwa. It should be recorded as a victory of the frontline people!

The present Ethiopian generation must immortalize the enlightening patriotism of Emperor Yohannes IV and his brilliant general, Alula Aba-Nega. Monuments must be erected in Addis Ababa and in Mekelle, at the top of Enda-Yesus escarpment, facing to the northern Ethiopian frontiers, the battlefields of: Gundet, Guraé, Senhit, Aylet, and Dogali . These were the main battlefields where the Emperor’s most trusted general, Alul Aba-Nega, routed Ethiopia’s enemies, the Egyptians and the Italians. For Raési Alula Aba-Nega, I suggest that his imposing (huge) statue must be erected at a national park somewhere in Tembien, his birth homeland; and his tomb at the Endaba Gerima Monastery must be rebuilt, modernized and enshrined. These monuments along with the other many tourist attractions Tigrai has will be great sources of revenues. One only hopes that the Federal and the State of Tigrai governments will take the necessary measures...]] By Mogos Abraham, PhD, Centre for Middle Eastern Studies

Cigar - Who is fake now ? Mogos or you the sell out? I advise you to say you won by hook or by crook and shut up.

Cigar wrote:
11 Jul 2018, 22:50
You said that Sellassie freed Eritrea from the fascist Italy is the biggest joke I ever heard.
Italy was defeated by the then allied Super power countries.
Then our case went to UN and our fate was decided by the UN with a stroke of a pen, reason being as explained you above and thus the midget, coward, evil cob webbed feet sellassie was handed Eritrea as a gift in return to be a slave of the west.
You have a fake history that you were the only African nation which was not colonized when the fact that Italy colonized you for 5 years so much so it was there comfortably build some infrastructures unlike your history says that you were chasing it all along.
The fact is that Italy on those 5 years it stayed there comfortably while searching some thing which will be potential benefit to its empire and found none. So it figured out that colonizing Ethiopia was a liability to its empire and left, not caring how you write your history.
Besides if you believe Eritrea was a part of ethiopia before the Italian colonization and you were able to defeat Italy with sticks and stones against fighter jets and bilogical and chemical Italian weapons, why stop 'liberating' only Ethiopia? Why not 'the othet part of you'. And if you believe Eritrea was a part of ethiopia even if I am to believe your story that the 5 years was not a colony, wouldn't Eritrea's (part of ethiopia) colonization make ethiopia too was colonized.
Man you can't eat your cake and eat it too.
I mean you were 'stronger and why not chase Italy out of your supposedly part of your country and watch it f**ked by the fascist Italy for 70 years?
As far as you admitting that the Eritreans were the most rich and productive people in ethiopia after we were handed to you, it is because at that time Eritrea was the most industrialized and civilized nation in Africa and Sellassie was systemically forcing our people to devlope your country.
He was practically closing factories, destroying infrustractures to sell them as scrabs to India and Japan.
And no you didn't see me with Lucianonem.
I never even seen him play. I was very young when they won you the only African cup of nations in your football history.
But yes just like all the Eritreans who were forced to go to ethiopia because of sellassie take Eritrea backwards policy, much, much later of Luciano and the other Eritrean footballers, I too went to Addis and actually was playing for your national football team in my first year of being there. And yes, go check your football federation that I am the youngest ever player who played for your country and I believe that record still holds. I mean I was only 17 years old. So you need to thank me that like my older Eritrean generation who shined your country in football, I too did. Not that I am proud off, but staying back home and become unemployed or uneducated was not the option of us the Eritreans thanks to your midget evil sellassie suppress Eritrea policies.

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 12 Jul 2018, 00:34

Aragaw wrote:
11 Jul 2018, 23:28
When they say “Mengisti Killil Tigray” what they have in mind is The TPLF Manifesto of 1976 “The Republic of Greater Tigray “
Chek this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TPQfrr216c
Thank you brother Aragaw. You are absolutely right this is the clear indication of the 1976 manifesto of the dead Tigray Republic.

I am just curios...I was watching ETV today on YouTube and the female journalist was reading about the Tigray's support on the Dr. Abby and PIA declaration of peace signature and other stuffs... I was surprised that news presenter said Mengisti Killil Tigray on ETV in Amharic ......

Anyway, who cares whether it is Mimhdar Killil Tigray or Mengisti Killil Tigray... Tigray is useless anyway.... :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This map shows before Tigray became chubby and sexy :lol: :lol: :lol: by stealing fertile lands from here and there...

Dedebit is always dedeb

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 12 Jul 2018, 03:38

Hawzen wrote:
Tigray is one the ethnic based killils in Ethiopia created by TPLF. it is like Killil Amhara or Killil Oromia and so on....My question is that how can you call "Mengisti Killil Tigray :lol: " when it is called Mimhdar Killil Oromia or Mimhdar Kilill Amhara and so on...

Dear Agame brothers and sisters,

I have been following the meetings TPLF have been conducting with artists and the rest of the people of Tigray. I am sorry to say this!! I am convinced that it might not be the whole people of Tigray. But you definitely have tones of liars, twisted heart people and snakes who are exactly the same as TPLF goons.. The saying "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" is real in Tigray :mrgreen: :oops: ...I just wish we did not have common border with the land of snakes aka the dead Tigray Republic....You don't have humbleness, fear of God, Honesty e.t.c in your dictionary.. :twisted: :oops: :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb
It is not a honest question because you are calling the people in a dragatory word,Agame,second,we don't expect honesty from any one who sees Isaias Afewerki as god,respect comes from both sides,Tigray had well once a kingdom,like in the time of Raesi Weldeslassie but now in this you are right,what you don't understand is that,they want to crash any honest movement with development in their mind,why don't you see the supporters here writing some idiots think that this only is Tigray,like that faul mouthed,Follower.
Last edited by Degnet on 12 Jul 2018, 06:19, edited 1 time in total.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 12 Jul 2018, 04:27

Degnet wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 03:38
It is not a honest question because you are calling the people in a dragatory word,Agame,second,we don't expect honesty from any one who sees Isaias Afewerki as God,respect comes from both sides,Tigray had well once a kingdom,like in the time of Raesi Weldeslassie but now in this you are right,what you don't understand is that,they want to crash any honest movement with development in their mind,why don't you see the supporters here writing some idiots think that this only is Tigray,like that faul mouthed,Follower.
Degu,

What derogatory? Are you serious? Have you googled "Agame"?

Every time I am called that, I took it as a badge of honor! 8)

For me it means "ጀግናው!"

[[..Agame (Ge'ez: ዓጋመ, agamä; "fruitful") is a former province in northern Ethiopia and is now part of the Tigray Region. ... It borders on the Eritrean province of Akele Guzai in the north, Tembien, Kalatta Awlalo and Enderta in the south, and both the Eritrean and Ethiopian Afar lowlands in the east...]]

ደደቦች ሁሉ ሲደጋግሙት ጊዜ ስድብ መሰለህ እንዴ ? :P

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 12 Jul 2018, 05:11

Dawi wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 04:27
Degnet wrote:
It is not a honest question because you are calling the people in a dragatory word,Agame,second,we don't expect honesty from any one who sees Isaias Afewerki as God,respect comes from both sides,Tigray had well once a kingdom,like in the time of Raesi Weldeslassie but now in this you are right,what you don't understand is that,they want to crash any honest movement with development in their mind,why don't you see the supporters here writing some idiots think that this only is Tigray,like that faul mouthed,Follower.
Degu,

For me it means "ጀግናው!"

[[..Agame (Ge'ez: ዓጋመ, agamä; "fruitful") is a former province in northern Ethiopia and is now part of the Tigray Region. ... It borders on the Eritrean province of Akele Guzai in the north, Tembien, Kalatta Awlalo and Enderta in the south, and both the Eritrean and Ethiopian Afar lowlands in the east...]]

Endeza malete new,bezu ye Akeleguzay sewoch yakebruachewal,one of the people who helped me grow was from Agame,a woman I loved.mot aykerim

Mredo

Post by Mredo » 12 Jul 2018, 05:20

tigray does not need galla and amhara to feed its people
tigray have enough water and arable land

Eritrea is more dry and have less water and arable land then tigray
but Eritrea can still feed feed its people

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 12 Jul 2018, 18:26

Hawzen wrote:

Are you a Tigrinya or Amharic speaker as first language? That should answer your question for the most part

The state of Eritrea
The government of the state of Eritrea

The state of Israel
The Government of the state of Israel

Egypt
The government of Egypt

The (national optional) government of Scotland
The government of Bavaria

The Trump Administration
The US Government

Think of one thing.
Direct and indirect elections and also appointed authority.

Eritrea is a state so is California if you are talking literal translations, but you know they are different entities.

In my view the Amhara kilil is governemnt mengist even cities have governments municipal government is commonly used.
Administration is appointed generally or indirect.

Abe Abraham
Member+

Post by Abe Abraham » 12 Jul 2018, 18:53

Dawi wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 04:27
Degnet wrote:
Degu,

For me it means "ጀግናው!"

Dawi, the artist singing his favourite song :

ዓጋመ ዓጋመ ኣይትበሉና
ገንዘብ ስኢንና እምበይ
ደቂ ሰብ ኢና !!

ዓጋመ ዕጉም በሉ
ማይ ሰቲኹም
ጋሕ በሉ !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wxu9T3Z2LE

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 12 Jul 2018, 19:23

Abe, do you remember a long while go I asked you if you can find the video of the snotty agame with torn up cloth crying aka singing?
I forgot what the name of the filthy agame and the song.
Please if you remember it, post it.
This time I will save it and won't bother you again.
Lommi halifulen, kikhoralna jemiren little did the know we will set them back to that life style the were created to be to begin with for the crimes they committed on our people.
Thanks.