Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdisa

President Isaias Afewerk's Trip to UAE has Angered Weyane Dogs. $500,000,000 Cha-Ching! Happy New Year! ✰ ツ

Post by Abdisa » 01 Jan 2018, 18:45

As many of you already know by now, the port of Djibouti is leased to the UAE for the next 30 years. A UAE company called DP World manages the port and collects all fees associated with the use of Djibouti's port services. The family that rules Djibouti gets $46 million dollars a year from the UAE in royalty fees. Not a bad amount for the lazy, illiterate bums. But across the border there are others who are far more illiterate with an IQ equivalent to that of chimpanzees.

Every year, the Tigray regime in Ethiopia is obligated to pay up to $1 Billion Dollars to use Djibouti's port services, and the payment is made directly to the UAE. This means that almost all of the $1 Billion Dollars the beggar Tigray mercenary regime receives in annual aid from donor countries, goes into paying the port fees.

Wait, it gets worse!

The oil rich UAE, in an effort to safeguard its oil routes along the Red Sea, has reached an agreement with Eritrea to park its naval and air force fleet at the Assab Port in exchange for Half a Billion Dollars a year. What this means is that, the UAE receives $1 Billion Dollars a year from the Tigray regime and gives Half of that money to Eritrea for hosting its fleet. In other words, the Tigray regime is paying Half a Billion Dollars a year to Eritrea without having to set foot on the Assab Port.

How did it come down to this?

እስቲ ጎበዝ! ተራሮችን በውሸቱ ያንቀጠቀጠ ትውልድ እንዴትስ የቀይ ባህር ማዕበሎችን ማንቀጥቀጥ ተሳነው?
Last edited by Abdisa on 04 Jan 2018, 02:21, edited 2 times in total.

Abdisa

Re: President Isaias Afewerk's Trip to UAE has Angered Weyane Dogs. $500,000,000 Cha-Ching! Happy New Year! ✰ ツ

Post by Abdisa » 01 Jan 2018, 19:21

Official Global Exchange Rate, January 1st, 2018

$1 US Dollar = 27.50 Weyane Birr;
http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/con ... USD&To=ETB

$1 US Dollar = 15 Eritrean Nakfa
http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/con ... USD&To=ERN

ImageImage

quindibu

Re: President Isaias Afewerk's Trip to UAE has Angered Weyane Dogs. $500,000,000 Cha-Ching! Happy New Year! ✰ ツ

Post by quindibu » 01 Jan 2018, 22:09

Abdisa wrote:In other words, the Tigray regime is paying Half a Billion Dollars a year to Eritrea without having to set foot on the Assab Port.
In Tigray illiterates lingo, they would call that ተመጣጣኝ ክፍያ! 8)
Not bad for something that has become 'Camels water drinking hole', uh? :P

May God Have Mercy on Ethiopia!

Abdisa

Post by Abdisa » 02 Jan 2018, 01:34

• Crown Prince: "Hello there, President Isaias. Happy New Year!"

President Isaias: "Happy New Year to you too, Sheik Mohammed. Any good news?"

Crown Prince: "Yes indeed. Listen brother, I just called to inform you that we received the $1 Billion Dollars Money Order from the Tigray regime today, and I want to ask you if you would like me to mail you a check for Half a Billion Dollars according to our agreement?

President Isaias: Wow! that's wonderful. But you don't need to mail the check. I will be on my way to Dubai to pick up the check myself, in person. I will see you there, say.... in about... 4 hours?" 8)

Crown Prince: "It would be a great honor for me to celebrate the New Year with my best friend. I have a champagne bottle chilled and ready to pop it open when you get here. Have a safe trip, brother. Don't fly over Tigray." :P

President Isaias: "Hehehehehe that rhymes. Shukran ya Habibi." :lol:

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 02 Jan 2018, 02:06

Isu, the land lord, going door to door to collect rent from tenants! It is New Year but it's worth it! :lol: It's all CASH! That is OLD FASHIONED receipt! No Official Agreements; it is all in cash bases! 8)

Those UN bastar*ds, who want to be the power of attorney by collecting all mineral income from Canadian mining and disperse it to Isu/Eritrea on need bases. F*k them! Isu will show them!

That's the way he operates! IMF, World Bank...come and catch me!

I go shopping afterwards, to China, see what Abdisa/quindibu got me from N.K this time? If those morons f*k up this time! I will show them. :lol:
Abdisa wrote:[Image: http://www.animatedimages.org/data/medi ... e-0081.gif]
  • Crown Prince: "Hello there, President Isaias. Happy New Year!"

President Isaias: "Happy New Year to you too, Sheik Mohammed. Any good news?"

Crown Prince: "Yes indeed. Listen brother, I just called to inform you that we received the $1 Billion Dollars Money Order from the Tigray regime today, and I want to ask you if you would like me to mail you a check for Half a Billion Dollars according to our agreement?

President Isaias: Wow! that's wonderful. But you don't need to mail the check. I will be on my way to Dubai to pick up the check myself, in person. I will see you there, say.... in about... 4 hours?" 8)

Crown Prince: "It would be a great honor for me to celebrate the New Year with my best friend. I have a champagne bottle chilled and ready to pop it open when you get here. Have a safe trip, brother. Don't fly over Tigray." :P

President Isaias: "Hehehehehe that rhymes. Shukran ya Habibi." :lol:

[Image: https://memegenerator.net/img/instances ... -later.jpg]
[Image: https://static.mubasher.info/File.Story ... 1/1024.jpg]

Abdisa

Post by Abdisa » 02 Jan 2018, 03:35

It horrifies me to think that Eritrea raising the parking fees at the Assab Port to $1 billion dollars, which will compel the UAE to also raise Djibouti's port fees by the same amount, further squeezing the life out of the low IQ weyane. Ohhhhhh....
:cry:

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 02 Jan 2018, 13:36

Abdisa,

“This place is gorgeous”. That is what the young tourist said.

Exactly! That is what gets superficial Eritreans get high and other Ethiopians past and present are attached to it as well; the architecture takes you back in time.

It is a duplicate of old European towns similar to small towns America that takes one back in time.

Most humans like looking at history specially when it is a living one, as in Massawa or Asmara.

To me a world class city need a mixture of both. What Eritreans should realize is, this is not Axum or forbidden city of China, Ethiopians or the Chinese built themselves.

Let is fact it, It is not yours but, an imitation colonial entity who forced your ancestors to build; not authentic that grew out of our people’s innovation locally.

So it is fine but, I wouldn’t get too high on it.

New architecture that are fresh, as in Mekele or Addis can be very interesting as well and also very beautiful and sleek! Love glass clad skyscrapers for instance. Comfortable spaces inside and so on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHYBGcyOmEk [/quote]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMrUObT ... QC-tBqJRr6[/quote]

Abdisa

Post by Abdisa » 03 Jan 2018, 01:46

I heard credible rumors that Eritrea is planning to take advantage of its ideal location by upgrading, expanding and modernizing its Assab oil refinery plant, and becoming the main hub for oil exports in Africa, earning additional tens of billions of dollars from oil revenues.

Oh, boy! I just remembered something. Isn't that what Singapore did in the 1960s, when it built the first oil refinery plant in Asia, helping it become a major oil exporter to all Asia, where today its oil industry is generating up to $60 billion dollars a year in revenue. OMG! I think we're living in an era where history is being made. So exciting!

However, not everyone is excited.
:lol:

Lilay

Post by Lilay » 04 Jan 2018, 00:38

Abdisa - the "oromo" from Asmara

Now thanks to the modernization of our railway system and railway carriages, it takes 8 hours to get from Djibouti to Addis. Hence ----------

A/Tera and A/Terans kill yourselves, no one, no Ethiopian, is going to use Aseb even if you offer it for us for free from now on.
You put yourself willingly or foolishly out of the game, out of the business - Just go and get lost with your usual inflated ego and empty rhetoric and bragging.

"]
I heard credible rumors that Eritrea is planning to take advantage of its ideal location by upgrading, expanding and modernizing its Assab oil refinery plant, and becoming the main hub for oil exports in Africa, earning additional tens of billions of dollars from oil revenues.

Oh, boy! I just remembered something. Isn't that what Singapore did in the 1960s, when it built the first oil refinery plant in Asia, helping it become a major oil exporter to all Asia, where today its oil industry is generating up to $60 billion dollars a year in revenue. OMG! I think we're living in an era where history is being made. So exciting!

However, not everyone is excited.
:lol:
Image[/quote]

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 04 Jan 2018, 00:44

Benn eko tezaribwo eyu eti jegna Eritrawi,thanks Lilay for that Oromo from Asmera,how I dislike them.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 04 Jan 2018, 01:05

Dawi,
hulachihum sle helm enjera new yemtnagerut,yeh ye huletum hezb ewnetegna flagot aydelem,we are very different,that is why The Lion of Judah.ye Ethiopia bandera gemelochachin enkuan yawkutal.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 04 Jan 2018, 01:29

Atleast dream to make the earth a paradise for all as"sun"often says,don't show artificial growth.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 04 Jan 2018, 01:50

Look at North Korea,why not look for peace,a leader getting it from your parents,what a shame.wedie eye abziey ztsneh yebleyin

Abdisa

Post by Abdisa » 04 Jan 2018, 02:45

Lilay wrote:
Now thanks to the modernization of our railway system and railway carriages, it takes 8 hours to get from Djibouti to Addis. Hence ----------
How else can you Weyanes escape from Ethiopia if it's not riding on the side and on the roof of overcrowded trains all the way to Djibouti en route to Yemen. You don't have airplanes big enough to carry all of you out of the country, Hence------ the building of the railways, at this very crucial moment in time, makes a perfect sense. Ride on! :mrgreen:

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 04 Jan 2018, 05:37

Brother Abdissa, this your thread, chosen as a headline on Dehai.org:

http://dehai.org/dehai/dehai-news/237862

Abdisa

Post by Abdisa » 04 Jan 2018, 21:57

Zmeselo wrote:Brother Abdissa, this your thread, chosen as a headline on Dehai.org:

http://dehai.org/dehai/dehai-news/237862
Its an honor to be quoted by the prestigious website. Thanks a half a billion. 8)

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 05 Jan 2018, 00:29

Egypt wants 'Sudan out' of contentious dam talks :lol: :lol:
2 Jan 2018

Egypt has proposed excluding Sudan from contentious negotiations over the future of the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (GERD), the largest hydroelectric dam project in Africa, according to an Ethiopian newspaper.

The Egyptian proposal, sent by President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi to Hailemariam Desalegn, Ethiopia's prime minister, has suggested the talks proceed with Ethiopia alone, Addis Fortune newspaper reported.http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/01/e ... 13038.html

Sudan unveils plan to link railway to Ethiopia, South Sudan
Wednesday January 3, 2018 5:53AM ET

"We will connect railway lines to Ethiopia," al-Bashir said while inaugurating a new train line linking capital Khartoum to the city of Wad Madani, the regional capital of Sudan’s central El Gezira State.

A Game Of Chess: Gulf Crisis Expands Into Horn Of Africa – Analysis
January 3, 2018 By James M. Dorsey

“Sudanese President Omar Bashir is playing with fire in exchange for dollars. Sudan is violating the rules of history and geography and is conspiring against Egypt under the shadow of Turkish madness, Iranian conspiracy, an Ethiopian scheme to starve Egypt of water, and Qatar’s financing of efforts to undermine Egypt,” charged Emad Adeeb in a column entitled ‘Omar Bashir’s political suicide.’ :P

The Gulf crisis, even without Turkey joining the fray, was putting fragile peace arrangements in the Horn at risk.

Qatar, in response to Eritrea and Djibouti’s decision to downgrade relations with the Gulf state when the conflict erupted last June, withdrew its peacekeeping contingent of 400 troops from the Red Sea island of Doumeira.

Eritrea immediately seized the island that is also claimed by Djibouti in a move that could ultimately spark an armed conflict that may draw in Ethiopia.

While reaping the benefits of heightened interest, the Horn risks increased tension and violent conflict in what has become a high stakes chess game for both Middle Eastern and African adversaries.

“Post-Arab Spring…activism may unsurprisingly contribute to the militarisation of the Horn of Africa and, even more dangerously, alter the existing balance of power in this conflict-ridden region, warned Patrick Ferras, director of the Horn of Africa Observatory (CSBA).http://www.eurasiareview.com/03012018-a ... -analysis/

Lilay

Post by Lilay » 05 Jan 2018, 01:25

Abdisa

Hmmmm - It is far better for Ethiopians to travel in the over crowded train like the Indians do than to walk all through the Sinai Desert to their death chambers like the R/Tera - Ansebas. - It is far better than sailing in a leaking boats and end up in the deep sea
http://www.tigraionline.com/articles/er ... -camp.html
https://martinplaut.wordpress.com/2017/ ... -refugees/

https://www.africa-talks.com/category/e ... e-project/

I, would have hoped and thought that, the gas chambers of the Germans were all over long time ago - as soon as the world war II ended - to my disappointment and many like me - the death chambers and the atrocities associated with them have only intensified in the desert of Africa just to the point, the Eritrean Ansebas have come to a point of extinction recently.
The innocent Eritrean young men and women are being dragged into the abattoir in the Sinai desert - worst, their compatriots like Abdisa celebrates their plight and death as success and development of their country - sounds weird but that is what it is on the ground

"]
Lilay wrote:
How else can you Weyanes escape from Ethiopia if it's not riding on the side and on the roof of overcrowded trains all the way to Djibouti en route to Yemen. You don't have airplanes big enough to carry all of you out of the country, Hence------ the building of the railways, at this very crucial moment in time, makes a perfect sense. Ride on! :mrgreen:

Image[/quote]

Abdisa

Post by Abdisa » 05 Jan 2018, 03:09

Low IQ ilay,

First of all you Agames have never been Ethiopians as your TPLF's 1976 manifesto clearly stipulates that your ultimate goal is to curve out your Abay Tigray Republic dream at the expense of both the Ethiopian and Eritrean people. Also, the very fact that you still call yourselves Tigray People's Liberation Front, confirms that beneath your thinly veiled faces there exist ravenous hyenas salivating for secession. I'm so glad that the Eritreans killed your dream several times over! Now you're nothing but stateless Gypsies wandering on the barren land of Tigray.

Second, in a recent Deutche Welle radio interview, a Tigray mother who lost her only two sons by drowning as they were attempting to cross the Mediterranean Sea, said that a very bizarre law in Tigray is preventing mothers like her from mourning their loved ones in public, because the TPLF regime is fearful of news of the mass migration of Agame youth from being reported, because such news directly contradicts the TPLF regime's use of the Eritrean migration narrative repeatedly for cheap political points. The Tigray mother felt that it was unfair when Eritrean mothers can mourn their loved ones with dignity and respect, while Tigray mothers are told to mourn their children in secret, behind closed doors and away from a public view. I think that's the big difference between a civilized and uncivilized society, and you Lilay belong to the latter.