Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca
Member+

Could these 50 or 60 oromo tribes unite? It'd be over they can over run sudan if they want!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 28 Dec 2017, 19:55

XXX
''The most important of the other races that occupy this portion of Africa is the Galla/Oromo. These Oromos have, at different periods, for some 100 years past, seized uon the most fertile provinces of the ancient empire of Abyssinia, and have spread themselves from the red sea and the blue nile to the equator. They are divided into numerous tribes, having the 1 common characteristic of being undaunted horsemen. So strong is this propensity, that the tribe of Azebu Gallas, who occupy a territory between teegray and the red sea, purchase horses from the colder provinces of warrahaimano and wallo, and mount 10,000 horse, in a district unfavorable to the existence of the animal, and where it is never bred.

Could these tribes, 50 or 60 in number, unite, nothing could withstand their numbers and impetuosity, and they would trample under foot, like a Scythian host, all the land as far as Khartoum; but, occupied as they are by intestine wars, there is little probablity of such a torrent, unless a chief should arise amongst them like Mohammed Gran, that famous warrior, who led the armies of Adal, renowned for strength and swiftness of foot, even to the vicinity of Gondar; and would, 350 years since, have extinguished the Abyssinian name and faith, but for the timely succour of Portuguese kill and valour.''

[Abyssinia and Its People; or, Life in the Land of Prester John, Pages 196-198; published in 1868]

present
Member+

Re: Could these 50 or 60 oromo tribes unite? It'd be over they can over run sudan if they want!

Post by present » 28 Dec 2017, 21:05

I don't read these books anymore since they are written by whites or ascaris, unless I am trying to prove someone wrong with the inconsistency of these fake books. They always want to make it look like Oromo is some monster who forcefully took the lands of others. I don't buy that nonsense. They are trying to make other Ethiopians be suspicious of Oromo, and Make Oromo feel an outsider that way Ethiopians are not Unitd, Just like what the ascaris are doing right now. the whites could not defeat us so they buried "time bombs" by writing these books. Which almost worked for them. But, thank God, Oromo and other Ethiopians are too sohidticated, which is frustrating to whites and ascaris! Viva Ethiopians!

Anyways, I say fvck some white dude with name "John", the truth is what Oromo professor Fikre Tolesa exposed!. There is another Ethiopian that I know who has more information than professor Fikre. I am personally asking him to come out public. The truth is we Ethiopians are One family with diffrent languages. Their books are still messing with us. But we are finally are coming in from the cold!

Viva OromoAmara!

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Re: Could these 50 or 60 oromo tribes unite? It'd be over they can over run sudan if they want!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 28 Dec 2017, 21:29

The point of these posts is to show the agames and other anti-oromo-enemies, that the oromos are not a joke. do not underestimate them or you will end up regretting it.

Believe it or not, these ''white men'', or some of them, despite their ulterior motives/flaws, are more honest about the oromos than some abyssinian writers such bahrey who portrayed oromos as savages.

present
Member+

Post by present » 28 Dec 2017, 23:02

I gotcha bro. I understand your message on this thread. However, the tplfascaris- I don't believe understmate Oromo. They are just fighting for their interest and jet-out when the times comes, that is why debretseon is repeatedly requesting Esayas to take him back, and hold a meeting in Addis/Fenifine last month called "Ethiopian and Ertrean meeting". Again, They are fighting for their interest and when the time comes they want to run back to ertrea if they can not hold the agames hostage.

So they don't underestimate Oromo, they know Oromo from our history. Their interest is to seperate Oromo from the rest of Ethiopians and if an Oromo group illustrates any threat, they would dismental it, just like what they did to OLF, and what they have done to OLF for the past 20 years in ertrea.

I would say this to illustrate my point - any Oromo group organized for Oromo only is weak by the default. It can not be successful without embracing other Ethiopian ethincs. I believe this is intentionally designed by God/Alaha to keep Ethiopians intact. Because if Oromo starts to act alone, it creates 83 ethinc enemies with all this hate propaganda done by the ascaris as Oromo is a victim and some type of monster at the same time.

an Oromo organization consisting Oromos only would creat fear among the other ethincs, which will force every ethinc to have thier own Army as well. We never want that to happen. But the ascaris and thier bosses do. So they don't underestimate Oromos potential and background, but they want redirect that potential and energy to benifit thier interest and destroy Ethiopia which will directly secures ertrea and benifit the west. So they care less about your future and your potential as long as its benifing them somehow. So they would cheer Oromo to the end and backstab as needed, and make Oromo weak and isolated as a result destroy Ethiopia. The other power is Amara and Amara with out Oromo is nothing and Oromo without Amara is nothing as well.

Well, when Oromo is inclusive as it has been, the ascaris and their bosses get so nerves of Oromos potential and would lose, and a strong Ethiopia would be there and can not be manipulated, and eventually a strong Africa will be there. OROMOAMARAGURAGESoUTH will lead Africa!. So Oromo has the key but Oromo would lose the key unless Oromo is inclusive! When Oromo is inclusive oromo can easily obtain any needs becasue all will look up to Oromo and listen to Oromo. That's the great thing about the other Ethiopians- as long as Oromos like Lema,Bekele and Merara lead, they would just line up right behind Oromo. We have learned that recently about other Ethiopians. So any underestimation goes out the window when Oromo is inclusive.

Regarding the books; I bet this abesha guy you menstioned above is an ascari. I don't believe anything ascari or whites wrote becasue ascaris were victims of colonization and the whites were about colonizing more and the writers were NOT independent people, they were financed by a group or a country.

Sorry, I wrote too much

minilikze3rd

Post by minilikze3rd » 28 Dec 2017, 23:37

You do not even know the history of your 87 galla tribes who literally have nothing in common except primitiveness, all galla tribes never knew anything about horses until they came in contact with agazian Habeshas not long ago, and little did they know about the concept of nation, government, state, etc. Gallas do sometimes try to sneak into existing Habesha state power by betraying their habesha masters but they get kicked out very quickly. That is what is happening now, they will be kicked out, ouch!, or rarther routed ad infinity, super-ouching the world with them . 8) :arrow: We love the game: galla in, galla out ; gudela in, gudela out; and the vice versa.... ad infinitum.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 28 Dec 2017, 23:55

minilikze3rd wrote:You do not even know the history of your 87 galla tribes who literally have nothing in common except primitiveness, all galla tribes never knew anything about horses until they came in contact with agazian Habeshas not long ago, and little did they know about the concept of nation, government, state, etc. Gallas do sometimes try to sneak into existing Habesha state power by betraying their habesha masters but they get kicked out very quickly. That is what is happening now, they will be kicked ou, or rarther routed ad infinity 8) :arrow: We love the game: galla in, galla out ; gudela in, gudela out.
Oromos had horses by the time they came up to shoa and conquered lands there.
some say it was actually the somalis who introduced oromos to the horse.
without a doubt, the oromo were/are the best with the horse, and if u doubt it,
just take your BUDA EVIL ENVIOUS eyes and look at the land our men conquered, and the tiny agame land ur people conquered--is there a comparison? nope.

I know, as an agame, u envy us oromos, because we oromos can survive with or without ethiopia; because we do not leech off of other regions, but we are self sufficient.
but don't worry, we oromos are very open minded and open hearted, so we will stay with ethiopia, and make it a better place for us.
unlike the agames who beg and beg, yet still hate the people who feed their ungrateful azzzz.

to present:

I agree with most of what you said, but not all of it.
organizing along the lines of oromo nationalism is not a weakness in itself.
even if u look at it: EPRDF is not a bad idea. having a coalition of parties who represent the various diverse nations of Ethiopia isn't bad, how is it? it's not! but... it needs to be on equal terms, with no ethnicity dominating the others...
as long as we make it clear to the other stake holders-amara, gurage, etc,-on where we stand on ethiopian unity, there's nothing to fear.
it's not our job as oromos to make our interests 2nd, just to make some insecure people happy, eshi wondime?? tole lammi koo?
you see, when i say this, i am not boasting, or bragging, but being honest:
the oromos are not the somalis, eritreans, or even the agames.
you see, if tigray and even the somali state secede, ethiopia can and still will survive.
if the oromos go, it's over for ethiopia. it would not be able to exist. the majority of the economy is dependent on the resources and labor that the oromos provide.
the oromos have the numbers, the land, the history, everything, to be a strong and independent country/nation.
but the oromo have always been willing to give ethiopia a chance. a chance to be a better place for us all. all 100+ million of mama ethiopia's children. eshi?
we want an inclusive ethiopia. we have nothing to lose from ethiopia becoming democratic and a better place, but everything to gain if this happens.
the OLF's problem was leadership, not the ideology it had.
if the OLF was clear from the beginning, in regards to its stance, secession or autonomy for oromos, at least you could respect it, ya know, even if u happen to disagree with it?
people like leenco lata and others used to say oromos aint ethiopians.
if oromos aint ethiopian, who is? who is gobana dacce? who is balcha safo? who is jagama kello? who is general taddesse birru? even if i dont agree with everything these men did, they were great oromo ethiopian warriors who kicked azzz.

present
Member+

Post by present » 29 Dec 2017, 00:08

the Adwa dog, I know you are not an ascari. You, ethioash and deginet are agames. Deginet is Ethiopian. You are Adwa who is directly benifinting from tplf as most adwas do all over Ethiopia

But it's confusing you though, sometimes you speak against the ascaris (debreseon, siyum, sebhat etc) and sometimes you praise them. These ascaris have been using your adwa asz as shields and will run back to ertrea, then you will be facing alone Amara, Oromo and other agames who will be coming after you. Whacha gonna do then? Huh? You can't run to ertrea because you are not an ascari. Or, you can not go to other parts of tigray because you are an Adwa. Every agame wating for the right time. They will come after your Adwa Azs. Whachagondo, man?

minilikze3rd wrote:You do not even know the history of your 87 galla tribes who literally have nothing in common except primitiveness, all galla tribes never knew anything about horses until they came in contact with agazian Habeshas not long ago, and little did they know about the concept of nation, government, state, etc. Gallas do sometimes try to sneak into existing Habesha state power by betraying their habesha masters but they get kicked out very quickly. That is what is happening now, they will be kicked out, ouch!, or rarther routed ad infinity, super-ouching the world with them . 8) :arrow: We love the game: galla in, galla out ; gudela in, gudela out; and the vice versa.... ad infinitum.

minilikze3rd

Post by minilikze3rd » 29 Dec 2017, 00:29

you kidding me, adwa are worse than ascaris, actually they and not the ascaris per se are the main reason we are poor and landlocked and re-fighting the gudelas and gallas whom we defeated decades ago, that is why i consider adwa as the enemy number one of all agazians, period, next to gudelas that is.... and by the way ....most adwas are as gudelas as the real gudelas to the south...... aytohalafiw is absolutely well-informed and right on the spot on this point. ask yourself as to why
so many ascaris made adwa their home base...... adwas are not nationalist agazians.... that is why.

present
Member+

Post by present » 29 Dec 2017, 00:47

Sadacha,
Great- I agree. baga gamadan

Ethiopia can servive without agames and Somali. But I am not saying agames and Somalis will be gone becasue that is the wish of the ascaris. My question regarding ethinc based organization is how do you vision the organizations to function as a formed single unit for equal benifit for all? For example, we marched to Badme with a single call to all? We have to maintain that, to do so, people like Lema have to rule above the ethnic organizations per the laws agreed by all

present
Member+

Post by present » 29 Dec 2017, 01:11

that's why I am saying you are confused or you could be an ascari becasue you praise halafi sometime, and sometimes you insult him. So the bottom line is you are adwa or ascari. You are not an agame. I spoke to so many non Adwa, they all very surprised about the current actions by tplf. And when I tell them that tplf is ertrean their first reaction is that I am wrong and tplf is not ascari. Then when I break it down for them they quickly get upset and say something "we are Ethiopians, and Eritreans enemies", they speak against Ertreans. Then they say tplf don't represent them. I have told them this fact many times before but this time they are listing. It's a huge change. Some of them don't even know what's going on, and don't even know who abay weldu is. They don't know tplf by thier names- I was so surprised. One of them said "who is debretseon?"kkkkk

The reason why the agames started to listen to us is becasue they do not want to be constrained in fvckn tigray. They can't imagine not being able to go to Addis/Finfine, they hate it. Everyone of them. So they say we are Ethiopias. I bet that number is increasing as they become more informed about ascaris in tplf

So if you stick with what you said above, you are Adwa or ascari.

minilikze3rd wrote:you kidding me, adwa are worse than ascaris, actually they and not the ascaris per se are the main reason we are poor and landlocked and re-fighting the gudelas and gallas whom we defeated decades ago, that is why i consider adwa as the enemy number one of all agazians, period, next to gudelas that is.... and by the way ....most adwas are as gudelas as the real gudelas to the south...... aytohalafiw is absolutely well-informed and right on the spot on this point. ask yourself as to why
so many ascaris made adwa their home base...... adwas are not nationalist agazians.... that is why.