Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca
Member+

Yemeni rebels threaten to strike Berbera port in Somaliland.

Post by Sadacha Macca » 27 Dec 2017, 16:03

XXX

Khysion

Re: Yemeni rebels threaten to strike Berbera port in Somaliland.

Post by Khysion » 27 Dec 2017, 19:28

Sadacha Macca: UAE has provided enough missiles to protect Berbera city. Plus Houthis don't possess such kind of weapons since they never bombed Eritrea which also has UAE base and Yemen is far closer to Eritrea than it is with Somaliland.

Even if the Houthis have such weapons, Somaliland is ready. 8)

Don't forget that Somaliland feeds Ethiopia via Berbera port. :mrgreen:

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 27 Dec 2017, 20:06

Sadacha Macca: Listen, they're at war with Saudi Arabia and they cannot afford to go war with other nations like Somaliland and Eritrea and especially not a regional power like Israel LOL!

All they're doing is simply barking. Don't forget they threaten Somaliland last year and nothing happened. Trust me, nothing is going to happen. Iran and Israel have always been threatening each other for war for atleast 30 + years and what happened? Nothing!

ማርሲን

Post by ማርሲን » 28 Dec 2017, 00:09

Khysion wrote:Sadacha Macca: UAE has provided enough missiles to protect Berbera city. Plus Houthis don't possess such kind of weapons since they never bombed Eritrea which also has UAE base and Yemen is far closer to Eritrea than it is with Somaliland.

Even if the Houthis have such weapons, Somaliland is ready. 8)

[Image: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zg2loo8o0vs/hqdefault.jpg]

Don't forget that Somaliland feeds Ethiopia via Berbera port. :mrgreen:

[Image: https://image.prntscr.com/image/d318hC0 ... MNHzTg.png]
First picture is fake as it gets and the second picture is the port of djibouti, what kind of a low life are you? :lol:

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 28 Dec 2017, 13:40

ማርሲን: Ofcourse you're going to be jealous of your own Somali brothers especially the noble one that karbashed you for centuries and took your lands and now settled in Hawd. Nobody cares about you Nomadic slaves of Tigray. Unlike me, I don't show hate to other Somalis but I bash any Somalis who bashes another Somali success. Real Somalis patriotic are from Mogadishu and Dire Dawa and some cases Burco.

The first one is real and those missiles were given by the UAE.

The second picture is Berbera. Are you dumb? This is how Djibouti port looks like.

ማርሲን

Post by ማርሲን » 28 Dec 2017, 16:02

You're the one who is dumb thinking the first picture of the missiles are real.
this here is also the fake version of somalia

Go fück yourself you coon.

Second picture is Djibouti, stop stealing other nations credit you low life scum

this is berbera port

On top of it all, if your somali af soomali ku hadal waakas ee carr ku hadal hadaad nin tahay, abtiriskaaga ii sheeg si degdeg ah.

Dire dawa is a chatered city, owned by Oromos and Somalis, stop claiming the city on your own because if you really did that while standing in the center of dire dawa you can bet on that your body parts especially your genitals would be chopped off by a mad galla farmer, langaab langaab dhalay.

I have never seen a dir booty shaking for a idoor who killed gadabuursi in dilla, massacred 700 of them then isolating them in the mountains of borama, you ain't dir nor gadabuursi you lying filth

Sadacha: Don't waste your time on this coon, he ain't the things that he is claiming to be.

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 28 Dec 2017, 18:20

ማርሲን: Dir is a big clan that dislike each other however, they're closest allies is Isaaq.

Firstly, the picture I showed you was on news and it's been documented and the one you showed me was simply a Somali troll from Somalia who hates Somaliland because they have a better security than Somalia.

Secondly, the port you showed me was Bossaso from Puntland. I just showed you what Djibouti port looks like you disabled blind f*ck! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is Somaliland Berbera port which feeds Ethiopia nacalaa doqon dallay!

This is just by the side.

The one you showed me is Bossaso, I just caught you filthy lies again! :lol:

Here: https://www.google.co.uk/search?client= ... iqITg4ObCM:

Man you're such a jealous hating [deleted] that you would go far to use Bossaso port to against your boogymen in the past. :lol:

Don't worry about my city. We already rule it. Who is the mayor? Yeah, keep silent you filthy nomadic slave of Tigray!