Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Amara Sayint

Re: List of the places names that were changed and it's ppl that were slaughtered by galla invasion (Disturbing!)

Post by Amara Sayint » 18 Dec 2017, 17:30

I thought I was done being shocked by the above Woyannie stooge. I was wrong.

Khysion

Re: List of the places names that were changed and it's ppl that were slaughtered by galla invasion (Disturbing!)

Post by Khysion » 18 Dec 2017, 17:46

Atse Lebna Dengel: It's sad that Abbysinians and Somali's along with other native Cushitic people in Ethiopia suffered from the brutal Oromo Expansion. Also, brother here is the Somali ones you never mentioned.

Babille was once known as Bobulle which was settled by Karanle a Somali clan which were natives until the Oromo expansion in the Hararghe highlands.

Dire Dawa used to be called Dir Dhabe which means and was part of Adal Sultanate until the migration began after the Adal kingdom got weakened. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dire_Dawa

You lowkey despise Somali's don't you? :lol:

Firstly, Bale in Somali means "source of Valleys" and do you know why they call it the source of valleys because Jubba and Shebella valleys get their water source from the Bale mountains. In fact, Somali's traditionally called it the headquarters of the of Jubba River and the Shabelle River.

Secondly, have you ever heard of Bale Sultanate? Well, it was considered as a Somali Muslim kingdom founded by ethnic Somali's during the 10th century. The other tribes you're talking about such as Sidamo and Hadiye lived around lake of Abaya and they were neighbours of the Somali Bale kingdom, but never lived in the Bale mountains.

"The ethnic Somalis expanded from the northern coast of Somalia and settled in the Bale Mountains during the 6th century and established a kingdom during the 10th century. Bale was the largest and most "wild" of the medieval sultanates of Ethiopia. Like most of the Islamic sultanates of Medieval Ethiopia, Bale was conquered by Amde Seyon in the 1320s, and would remain under Abyssinian occupation until Ahmeduddin Badlay a powerful Somali ruler from Adal Sultanate help freed the kingdom and defeated the Emperor Yeshaq I in 1429 in the battle and thus the Abyssinian troops ran away back to their mountains. After they gained freedom from their Somali brethren support, the kingdom got weak and lost it's strength which thus gave the expanding force of Oromos an opportunity to capture the Bale Sultanate during the 16th century and assimilated the local native Somali population into the Oromo confederation."

Study Bale Sultanate history: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =815203053

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 Dec 2017, 18:09

only a TPLF agame would want ethiopians, who are being massacred and oppressed daily by TPLF, to only focus on/worry about what happened 100s of years ago, before even their great great grandparents time.
it's obvious who you are (agame), and what your agenda is (taking peoples focus away from the common enemy of ethiopia and ethiopians, i.e. the tplf).

tolaylemo

Post by tolaylemo » 18 Dec 2017, 20:04

She can't help it ! It is in her nature to lie, steal and prostitute without any shame. Qeerroo has been busting and exposing this prostitutes, thieves and lairs everyday for the whole world to see. Like saying goes; the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Look at some of the people who where suppose to be protecting us :roll: :roll: They are all same, the sooner we come to gripe with that better of we will be.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
BTW, OroMara should look at these coffee shops in the city center it is TPLFits hung out that need to be :oops: :oops: :oops:
https://www.facebook.com/HabeshaTube/vi ... 639484639/

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 18 Dec 2017, 20:12

Atse Lebna Dengel: The truth is they call everyone Agame who are against their plans. I'm a Somali extremist and they still call me "Woyane" or "Agame"? How ignorant can Gallas be? :lol:

About Bale. Brother, I just looked up all related sources about Bale Sultanate. They mentioned that Sidamo and Hadiya had their own kingdoms called Hadiya Sultanate and Sidmo kingdom which were neighbours of Bale Sultanate and that they were mostly concentrated around the lake of Abaya but Bale mountains were exclusively settled by ethnic Somali's and they established their own kingdom called Bale Sultanate. These three tribes in the medieval times located around southern Ethiopia were northern Somalis, Sidamos and Hadiya people and they had their own land and kingdoms, none of them shared anything with each other at all but simply were victims of the Oromo expansion.

Listen I know alot of history around the world and I'm like a geek when it comes to Africa, especially in the Horn. :lol:

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 Dec 2017, 20:59

ANYONE who furthers the agenda/spreads the propaganda of the TPLF, is by defualt, an AGAME, EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT AN AGAME ETHNICALLY...
AGAMES have ALLIES/SELLOUT BANDAS from among MANY ETHNIC GROUPS, but most are AGAMES ETHNICALLY...

What are the trairts of agames?

1. they refuse to discuss the tplf's mismanagement of ethiopia.

2. they refuse to discuss tplf's killings of today and since 1991, they rather discuss what happened 100s of years ago WHEN NONE OF US, OR OUR GRAND-PARENTS, WERE ALIVE..

3. They constantly insult the Oppressed Oromos, who are nowhere near being the reason why Ethiopia is in turmoil, but they are quiet in regards to TPLF/Tigrayans...

tolaylemo

Post by tolaylemo » 18 Dec 2017, 21:07

That is why this people are cursed by God. It is in their nature they don't have inner peace hence they work day in day out to cause havoc and misery for others. At the end of the day it will consume them more than anyone else.
They can't handle peace, serenity with too much food at their disposal.

https://youtu.be/tqjvXNykf34

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 19 Dec 2017, 05:00

Woyannies are well known for their aversion to responsibilities. They never own up to their mistakes, blunders, or crimes - deliberate or otherwise. Have you noticed that, there is always something they've done identical to what they're accusing Oromos or Amharas of doing (or have done); and this way they think they can sweep their own serious violations and crimes against these two ethnic groups under the carpet and save own skin.

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 19 Dec 2017, 14:05

Atse Lebna Dengel: Brother, you're contradicting yourself. Bale Sultanate was never mentioned as a multi-ethnic kingdom. It was considered as a Somali Muslim Sultanate founded in the 10th century that had close alliances with their Somali kin from the north of Adal Sultanate and from the south of Ajuuran Empire.

So what if Sidamo expanded? Did you not read my historical quote I shown you? Somali's expanded in the Bale mountains during the 6th century. Read again, I'll try to make it smaller so you can understand better.

"The ethnic Somalis expanded from the northern coast of Somalia and settled in the Bale Mountains during the 6th century and established a kingdom during the 10th century.

There is no documents of Sidamo or Hadiya living with the Somali's in the Bale mountains. Sidamo are pagans who had their own kingdom, you really think Somali's are going to share with them? As for Hadiye, they are located quite far from the Sidamo up north and plus they had their own kingdom, so it doesn't make sense for them to live in Bale mountains. In fact, Bale Sultanate had Somali scripts stating that Sidamo and Hadiya people had their own kingdoms and were concentrated around lake of Abaya and were simply neighbours to the Somali Bale kingdom which debunks your claim.

They lived at Dawaro? Uno, dude you're losing it. :lol:

Have you ever heard of Dawaro Sultanate? It was also considered as a Somali Muslim Sultanate founded around the 10th century by the jarso people a sub-clan of Dir and was concentrated around Hararghe.

Learn the history of Dawaro Sultanate.

"Emperor Amda Seyon I of Abyssinia conquered many of the adjacent independent Muslim sultanates during his reign. In 1329, Sulṭān Ḥaydar of Dawaro was captured and imprisoned together with his ally Sulṭān Sabir ad-Dīn Maḥamed. Despite several rebellions and a brief period when Ahmeduddin Badlay a powerful Somali ruler from Adal Sultanate captured Dawaro and turned it into a vessal of Adal state and after the Adal kingdom was weakened, the opportunist Oromos captured the state and assimilated the local native Somali population. Just like many Somali's across Hararghe, the Jarso people were also assimilated into the Oromo confederation after the weakening of Adal Sultanate."

Proof: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =815203620

Also, they never lived at Weji. That area was purely settled by Gurage and they had their own Muslim kingdom in Ethiopia during the medieval times called Arababni Sultanate, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultanate_of_Arababni

Before you state something ludicrous. How about you show some sources?

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 19 Dec 2017, 21:33

Now you're saying Hadiye and Sidamo lived some parts of Bale mountains? Ok, did you know that the entire Bale mountains is located in Bale region right? Well, read this quote from below.

"The Sultanate of Bale was a Somali Muslim Sultanate founded in the 10th century located around the Bale Mountains of the southern Ethiopian Highlands and the Horn of Africa. It corresponds roughly to the modern Bale Zone of the Oromia Region in Ethiopia."

So no, they didn't live in an inch of it because it was settled exclusively by the Somali's and the sultanate left an extensive architectural legacy, the native Somali's engaged in castle, buildings and fortress building. They left scripts and agricultural tools, it shows you that there was a civilization existing on those mountains and they were ethnic Somali's.

I got this historical piece of quote from the "Southern Ethiopian medieval history". It clearly states that they were neighbours but they never lived in the present day of Bale mountains. Just because they were neighbours doesn't necessarily mean they were present in the Bale mountains. :lol:

Now really? Are we going to use blogs which anyone can make? I can make my own blog and say Abbysinians were originally Gallas. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, nuff with the jokes. Do you honestly believe in your right mind the arrogant greedy Somali's who are well known for being religious and xenophobic people at the same time will share with Sidamo to live in their kingdoms who are pagans themselves? :lol: :lol: :lol: You're legit contradicting yourself. :lol:

Being neighbours with someone doesn't mean that you own some of his lands, do you understand? Unless you're talking about merchants travelling from different lands, then ofcourse because that's how your kingdoms economy drive.

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to disagree with you on Dawaro part. They were settled by Jarso people which is a sub-clan of Dir a major Somali tribe. Dawaro Sultanate was founded by Jarso people in the 10th century and later became a vessel state of Adal Sultanate.

I don't understand what's your agenda with Somali history but what benefits does it bring in creating historical revisionism against the Somali's? They are not your enemy anymore, Somalis are not interested in invading the Abyssinian highlands again. That's so 15 century! Somali's enemy right now are the Gallas who took parts of our historical territory when we were weakened just like you people so it's best us to unite and drive them out of our historical territory and also assimilate the ones that Gallas assimulated against our people during the 16th century.

gadaa2

Post by gadaa2 » 20 Dec 2017, 00:51

I dont get it can you make it short. We are too busy this days planning how to get rid of cocorach TPLF and Abdi Iley.

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 20 Dec 2017, 09:55

Atse Lebna Dengel: Are you basically implying that Bale Sultanate was a multi-ethnic state? :lol:

Because there is no historical source indicating that. It evidently states it as a "Somali Muslim Sultanate".

My source is legitimate because it clearly states that Somali from Bale Sultanate were neighbours with the Sidamo Kingdom and Hadiya Sultanate, but they never lived with Somali's since Somali's are very religious, xenophobic and territorial people.

Here: https://wordery.com/layers-of-time-paul ... a4QAvD_BwE

Did you not read where Somali expanded in Bale mountains in the 6th century from the northern coast of Somalia? They took over the Bale mountains long ago with their expansion and established a kingdom in the 10th century. Now Gallas expanded into those mountains and they own it now, but back then it was owned by Somalis and before that were probably ancient Cushitic people.

Also, how am I talking nonsense? Yes, you said they lived in some parts of Bale mountains and I debunked that claim. Read my previous comment. It states that Bale Sultanate was the same size of Bale zone and did you know that the entire Bale mountains is located within Bale zone?