Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

The Addis Airport is a Den of Thieves!

Post by sesame » 25 Jul 2024, 15:34

Ethiopians should be ashamed that their airport is a den of thieves. How paralyzed must a nation be to allow its main entry gate to be populated by workers who steal luggage of their vistors? I know poverty drives even decent people to crimes but this is beyond belief. I love it that it is Eritrea that has taken a strong stand to let the world know about it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

kerenite

Re: The Addis Airport is a Den of Thieves!

Post by kerenite » 25 Jul 2024, 16:05

sesame wrote:
25 Jul 2024, 15:34
Ethiopians should be ashamed that their airport is a den of thieves. How paralyzed must a nation be not to allow its main entry gate to be populated by workers who steal luggage passengers? I know poverty drives even decent people to crimes but this is beyond belief. I love it that it is Eritrea that has taken a strong stand to let the world know about it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gwal barista,

What happened to the tedemirenal... Aand honenal... FiQir yashenifal... Ye ethiopia hizb ina ye-eritra aand hizb nachew...liyu nachew yemil tarik yemaywQ naw... Ante abyi ahmed siltan setichehalehu ante astedadiren.

Anti gwal komarit, I am a peaceful person but I will be after you or any who misbehave with me.. I don't believe in turn the other cheek.

Regarding the topic at hand, it is politically motivated. Since when does higdef care about the well-being of eritreans? Hahaha

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 25 Jul 2024, 16:06

Agamite,

What happened to the Million Agames who died like dogs! That is the question that should be uppermost in every Agame's mind!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

union
Member+

Post by union » 25 Jul 2024, 16:15

Hehdef sold your people ascari eritreans to Sudan and egypt, $200 each :lol: