Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

BERBERA MAYOR IN ADDIS ABEBA! YEBO! EBO!

Post by Horus » 29 May 2024, 13:23

ETHIOPIA USES PORTS TO IMPORT ESSENTIALLY 5 THINGS
(1) MEDICINE
(2) FUEL
(3) FERTILIZER
(4) COMMERCIAL GOODS
(5) MILITARY HARDWARE

ETHIOPIA HAS MOVED FERTILIZER TO LAMU PORT
NOW, FUEL IS MOVED TO BERBERA

LESSON FOR DJIBOUTI!!

union
Member+

Re: BERBERA MAYOR IN ADDIS ABEBA! YEBO! EBO!

Post by union » 29 May 2024, 13:30

ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ascari

You aint getting my money :lol:

The same money you came to my land to beg for :lol:

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 29 May 2024, 13:48

ኢትዮጵያ ምስጢረኛ አገር ነች! ሜይ 28 ቀን ወያኔ የዘር ፖለቲካ መርዝ በኢትዮጵያ ምድር አንግሶ ታላቋን አገር ያፈረሰበት ቀን ነው ። ዛሬ አሜሪካን ያንን የኢትዮጵያ መፍረሻ ቀን ለማክበር የደስታ መግለጫ ሲልክ፣ ቀኑ ከኢትዮጵያ ታሪክ ተፍቆ በምትኩ በርችት የታጀበ የሶማሊላንድ ነጻነት ቀን ምናልባትም የኢትዮጵያ ቀይ ባህራዊነት ሲከበር ዋለ!! ታሪክ ጠመዝማዜ! ኢትዮጵያ ቅኔ ነች ምስጢራዊ!!

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 29 May 2024, 14:11

Gurage monkey,

Dreaming that your clown monkey could teach a lesson to Ismail Omar Guelleh, shows that you know nothing about the politics in the HoA.

Politics is not for Gurage, anyway. The only Gurage who tried to involve in politics was Berhanu Nega, and he couldn't go past his Ginbot7 bullsh.it.

We're happy if Ethiopia switches its trade to Berbera Port not only 30% but even 100%, as this will benefit out people in the north.

Somalia allows Ethiopia to use not only Berbera Port, but any other port in Somalia, including Mogadishu Port - this is called business and trade.

What we'll never allow to Ethiopia is owning an inch of our ancestral land, leave alone building a naval base on it.

The dead MoU was not about Ethiopia switching 30% of its trade to Berbera, right? It was rather owning/leasing 20 square kilometers of coastal land in the breakaway region, and you haven't achieved anything whatsoever in this regard to date.

Keep farting.

Right

Post by Right » 29 May 2024, 14:15

Horus,
I don’t trust Abiye Ahmed Ali and I still believe his move or shift in managing port use is to distract the people from the real issue.
Regardless I am happy Ethiopia finally has figured out its national interest. The TPLF was the main obstacles for the diversification of port use. They always thought they will be in control of Eritrea and unite it with Tigray. Wrong assumption.
Eritrea is a very hostile country that arms itself with sophisticated weapons to harm its neighbours. It is in Ethiopia’s best interest sanctioning Eritrea until it falls under Ethiopian protection.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 29 May 2024, 15:59

Right wrote:
29 May 2024, 14:15
Horus,
I don’t trust Abiye Ahmed Ali and I still believe his move or shift in managing port use is to distract the people from the real issue.
Regardless I am happy Ethiopia finally has figured out its national interest. The TPLF was the main obstacles for the diversification of port use. They always thought they will be in control of Eritrea and unite it with Tigray. Wrong assumption.
Eritrea is a very hostile country that arms itself with sophisticated weapons to harm its neighbours. It is in Ethiopia’s best interest sanctioning Eritrea until it falls under Ethiopian protection.
Right,
In politics, trust is the wrong concept to use. In politics, everything (every human behavior) is driven by realities of power, money, fame and honor (identity). Rulers rarely build a nation out of their saintly natures; they do it because it is good for power, money, fame and dignity. And, every politician, every liberator, every regime, every ruling group does the same thing. I am not expecting trustworthiness or goodness from rulers; I just want them to protect and advance the interest of my nation which they often do to simply stay in power and be be famous. And, in this case, all I am interested is that Ethiopia becomes a maritime nation with a navy to go with it. The rest is the task of history to fix it! Rulers come and go; Ethiopia is eternal! Ditto.

Zack

Post by Zack » 29 May 2024, 18:55

MOU died long time ago nobdoy talks about that any more only the small gurage entertains this its been six months now Ethiopia cannot implement this it was all a bluff to begin with.

Dr Zackovich

Right

Post by Right » 29 May 2024, 19:21

all I am interested is that Ethiopia becomes a maritime nation with a navy to go with it
Horus,
Well said.
One way or the other, now or after that will happen. Ethiopia is too big, too innocent and too good to be sabotaged and blackmailed.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 29 May 2024, 22:40

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 29 May 2024, 22:44

Zack wrote:
29 May 2024, 18:55
MOU died long time ago nobdoy talks about that any more only the small gurage entertains this its been six months now Ethiopia cannot implement this it was all a bluff to begin with.

Dr Zackovich
Zack,
Do you know that only 2 Gurage industrialist are worth more than the total GDP of Eritrea? :lol: :lol: :lol: And, of the 3 most top wealthiest Ethiopians, Al Ahmudin is #1 & his entire business is managed by a Gurage. The other 2 are Gurages, FYI :idea: :!: :lol: :idea: BE HUMBLE.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 29 May 2024, 22:55

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 30 May 2024, 02:53

And when Somali goes up in flames...Weyo !! Weyo!!

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 30 May 2024, 03:10

Tiago wrote:
30 May 2024, 02:53
And when Somali goes up in flames...Weyo !! Weyo!!

Somalia will rather continue to gradually progress and develop, while you savage Galla animals are getting hated more and more by everyone in the HoA.

When are you fuc'king Bantu going back to Madagascar or wherever fuc'king you came from?