Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

One in a billion shot coincidence of my life.

Post by Cigar » 23 May 2024, 15:01

May 24 is engraved in my heart ❤️ for it is the Birthday of my mom Eritrea 🇪🇷, the Birthday of my beautiful daughter and the exact date and month of the passing away of my two kids most beautiful mom and the day we celebrate her life along those two precious occasions.
The odds for such ‘blessing’ is one to a billion if not a trillion or a zillion and thus I got to be the most ‘blessed’ proud Eritrean.🇪🇷
Happy born day Eritrea, Happy born day Shy and R.I.P. BJ.
Dad loves you all.

Abere

Re: One in a billion shot coincidence of my life.

Post by Abere » 23 May 2024, 15:57

Sorry to hear your loss! Very sad story you sharing. My your wife and mom of your kids rest in peace. It is also very sad coincidence Eritrea become an Orphan province, left in dark. I will not say RIP to Eritrea, we will bring her back to home, mama Ethiopia. One day, you and others will sing sweet home Ethiopia! I hope that will heal your broken heart.

Cigar

Re: One in a billion shot coincidence of my life.

Post by Cigar » 23 May 2024, 16:48

Dreaming, wishing, hoping are just dreams, wishes and hopes. 33 years of that didn’t get you your wish, dream and hope come true and it will be so to infinity.
The thing I take from your stupid unattainable dreams, wishes and hopes is the fact that you too like us, believe Eritrea is heaven or desirable country like a beautiful woman who is desired by all. It is obvious if it was as bad as you fool yourself is, you won’t desire to be part of Eritrea. Now, would you dream to be with Haiti?
But while badmouthing Eritrea in public what your response tells is you would kill yourself if Eritrea ‘wills’ to be part of Ethiopia even though you would be dead and not see that happen.
Well you can try by daring Eritrea and we can accommodate you with your death wish, and still we will let your kinds to keep dreaming.
Dreams are free you a’ss hole.
No Eritrean dreams to be with Ethiopia or with any other developed nation.