eritrea

The great Weyini gerezigiher

Post by eritrea » 20 Nov 2023, 14:21

kerenite

Re: The great Weyini gerezigiher

Post by kerenite » 20 Nov 2023, 15:52

eritrea wrote:
20 Nov 2023, 14:21

"the great weyni..." Lol I bet my life that this tegadalit has family members who live abroad and who are scared to visit her in eritrea.

Having said that,

From my experience you were an objective commentator years back but now you have turned into a diehard higdefite. Did they buy you? Man! You are on every thread defending the mafia regime higdef....Shame on you.

What is the reason behind it? Are you defending them so that when you fly to Eritrea you won't face problems? Haha.. Of course you are joined by your likes who happen to be opportunists and who are not even pure eritreans rather deQalu amharu and enjoying in our massawa gurgusum and having good time.

Whereas we pure Eritreans who number in hundreds of thousands never fly to our country because we fear for our safety. We are reduced to meet our loved ones in a foreign country in addis, ethiopia.

For instance in our community club here, a good friend of mine (wedi himbirti) son married a white girl few days ago. Now his sister in asmara invited him to attend the wedding of their youngest sister which is scheduled in Jan or tirri. He told her he can't and arranged with her the wedding to take place in Addis and he will take care of everything.

This is one case, others in our community club have similar problems. They are also forced to meet their loved ones in a foreign country.

KuraE eritrawi.. Be proud. DeQi torserawit are enjoying while vacationing in Eritrea whereas the deQebat are scared to fly to eritrea.

Poveretta eritrea.

eritrea

Re: The great Weyini gerezigiher

Post by eritrea » 20 Nov 2023, 18:38

kerenite wrote:
20 Nov 2023, 15:52

"the great weyni..." Lol I bet my life that this tegadalit has family members who live abroad and who are scared to visit her in eritrea.

Having said that,

From my experience you were an objective commentator years back but now you have turned into a diehard higdefite. Did they buy you? Man! You are on every thread defending the mafia regime higdef....Shame on you.

What is the reason behind it? Are you defending them so that when you fly to Eritrea you won't face problems? Haha.. Of course you are joined by your likes who happen to be opportunists and who are not even pure eritreans rather deQalu amharu and enjoying in our massawa gurgusum and having good time.

Whereas we pure Eritreans who number in hundreds of thousands never fly to our country because we fear for our safety. We are reduced to meet our loved ones in a foreign country in addis, ethiopia.

For instance in our community club here, a good friend of mine (wedi himbirti) son married a white girl few days ago. Now his sister in asmara invited him to attend the wedding of their youngest sister which is scheduled in Jan or tirri. He told her he can't and arranged with her the wedding to take place in Addis and he will take care of everything.

This is one case, others in our community club have similar problems. They are also forced to meet their loved ones in a foreign country.

KuraE eritrawi.. Be proud. DeQi torserawit are enjoying while vacationing in Eritrea whereas the deQebat are scared to fly to eritrea.

Poveretta eritrea.

I'm not really sure to call you Kerenite actually.
But, the problem with you is, you try to make everything personal.
Weyni is for us the voice and soul of the Eritrean revolution. And I shared her pictures, when she was young and now in her old days. That is all. It was only about Weyni.

But for you, on the other hand, it is an opportunity to find a crack and if possible make it even bigger so that your dream of seeing Eritrea destroyed becomes a reality. Unfortunately for you, you won't get that pleasure.