Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

Isaias should quickly teach his son how to lead Eritrea before he dies

Post by Noble Amhara » 16 Jul 2023, 23:01

Learn from history

Haile Selassie's biggest mistake was not putting his son "Amha Selassie" into Power before his death leading to the overthowing of the 700 year old dynasty. Haile selassie held the Atse Position up to 82 that made all his enemies see him as weak and ready to overthrow.

Isaias Afwerki must quickly transition the seat and place his son in power over Eritrea to preserve the Nakfa Dynasty have the young son fight the enemies of the throne is much better than allowing someone else to take throne and may infiltrate Eritrea

Afewrki should take good notes learn from your surrounding by not having the son take throne you endanger your nations future destiny. We must not change the stance of Eritrea from Isaias Afwerki's position. The son should be taught and educated all Isaias Policies

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Isaias should quickly teach his son how to lead Eritrea before he dies

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Jul 2023, 23:26

Noble,

Eritrea is not led by a royal family though. The idea in itself is repulsive to us Eritreans AND to the President himself, as well. Egalitarianism, is the Shaebia motto.

There're a lot of patriotic & competent folks, who have contributed blood & sweat who can easily take over. What the President should, ASAP, do is build strong institutions that endure after his presidency; especially the prompt publication of the Eritrean Constitution.

PS: I doubt if the son of the President himself wants the position, either. He looks like a humble & down-to-earth guy, who you don't hear much about.
Last edited by Zmeselo on 17 Jul 2023, 09:04, edited 1 time in total.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 17 Jul 2023, 00:45

Noble Agga*me A.K.A. Dedebit Woorgach Chigaram Chigray Qondaff Agga*me :--- As If You Care About Paradise Mighty Eritrea 🇪🇷. Please Leave That To Mighty Shaebia Hamassien Eritrean Leadership, They Know How To Do Their Homework. Bissbiss Shettattam Gimmattamm Qomal Guahaf Agga*mes. Go Figure !!!

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 17 Jul 2023, 02:12

The Agame and the west are hoping to look for a coward eritrean to replace isaias with a pro american president!

Like it or not Isaias has led Eritrea for 30 years so he is a Hatse-Emperor of State only a man with Atse Menfes will lead for so long without election or constitutions. The west know Isaias is to independent and they hate him. They want a weak Beta Male to lead Eritrea a man they can bribe and make a puppy

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 17 Jul 2023, 08:48

Noble Amhara, re-read what Zmeselo posted.
What more explanation do you need?
The Eritrean people have PIA’s mind set and thus after PIA if not like him we will have another one who is a stand up leader but with more hate to the funfunat agames.
You never heard PIA like meles talk negative about any people…the tegarus included. His speeches are always about woyane and its officials. So I hope the next Eritrean president will be who publicly call the stupid and ungrateful tegaru population what I usually call them……funfunat, dirty, ungrateful that is.
The agames better pray that I don’t take over.
Eritreans overwhelming number of us are like me. I don’t even support or advocate his son to take over even if he is as smart and as a stand up person as his father. PIA family exceeded our expectations and they need to just chill out and enjoy their life being confident that Eritrea will be fine with the next potential leader.
And don’t ever compare PIA with the weasel, cobwebbed, ugly, USA puppet, African Hitler Sellassie or any other African leader.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 17 Jul 2023, 09:37

Nice cartoon :lol: :lol:
Fiyameta wrote:
17 Jul 2023, 08:52

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 18 Jul 2023, 03:42

ቁምነገር ላይ ጨዋታ'ማ መልካም ኣይደለም፡ "አምበራ መጠቃ" ዬት እንደምትገኝ እኮ እስካሁን ኣልተመለሰልንም
Fiyameta wrote:
17 Jul 2023, 08:52
Fiyameta wrote:
14 Jul 2023, 09:47
. . .

. . .
በይዛኺ በይዛኺ ልመምህር ችዳነማርያም ካብ ዘኒዉዎ ኣሊሽኪ፡ ኣምበራ መጠቃ ካብቱይ ተጠሪሩ ትብልዮ ዝነሄኪ ግዛዕ፡ በበዪ ከምትግነ ጠዪቅልና በይዛኺ? ብሱሩ ብሱሩማ ክንፈልጦ ልግብኣና ሓቂ ኣፍልጡናበይ ወደላትን መውደልደልትን ተራ ካድራትና!

ለበለጠ ዕውቀትና ለሰፊ ግንዛቤ ቢያነቡት ይጠቀማሉ

https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... p=1398355& :mrgreen:

https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... p=1397800& :mrgreen: