Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

PM Abiy & Dr. Debretsion

Post by Axumezana » 18 Mar 2023, 15:37

The Tigray war was the brain child of Isaias & Amhara- extremists but they exploited PM Abiy and and Dr. Debretsion weaknesses to put them in the trap of the war. Once all the triggering conditions for the war were fulfilled it was no point of return and we witnessed the ugly and stupid war that destroyed Tigray and the whole Ethiopia. Dr. Debretsion never wanted the war but he failed to connect with PM Abiy and build the required trust to reverse the momentum of the war that was being pushed by Isaias and the Amhara exterimists using the Amhara Democratic Party which was part of EPRDF. During the pre war time, Dr. Debretsion was not the real leader but used by the old guards of TPLF as the front man and in reality Ato Sieyum Mesfin was the leader.
Dr. Abiy was angry , too suspicious and scared of TPLF and that made him to be helplessly close to Isaias and the Amhara extremists and they were able to give him the security he needed but used him as the front man to commit their crime on TPLF and the Tigray people . Therefore, both Dr. Debretsion and PM Abiy never wanted the war but were victims of those old guards of TPLF who were too stubborn and confrontational and Isaias and Amhara exterimists who are the mastermind of the war.
However, both PM Abiy and Dr. Debretsion are accountable and responsible for failing to avoid the war and the consequences of the war that will be long lasting, to the years to come.

It is my hope that both to reconcile , forgive to each other and work toward peace to compensate the Tigray and the Ethiopian people as a whole for the loss of human life and destruction they caused due to their leadership failure.

Dark Energy

Re: PM Abiy & Dr. Debretsion

Post by Dark Energy » 18 Mar 2023, 16:38

Agame Zana,

Let me avail myself to you a little lesson. Debretsion is not a politician. He is a computer/technology man. He has seven half siblings from his Eritrean father side. Six male medical doctors and one female executive banker. His father had him on a business trip to Shire. He did not raise him.His Shirean mother did. My point is, you guys had the wrong man to immerse you in a dangerous business. The sin is committed against the national government. That is insubordination. You will be looked down by none Tigrayan Ethiopians for a long time to come. You have zero leverage against the national government. The Welqait drama is out of your hands. Syoum Mesfin was a dead man from the beginning. Abay Tsehaye could have been at the wrong place and wrong time. He was Weyane after all. :D :lol: :lol: :x

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 18 Mar 2023, 16:47

Ascari-Agame,

I know what you are saying about Dr. Debretsion is wrong. TPLF and PP have been reconciled by the USA and they will work together to destroy your master & deflate the Amhara extremists and to build and stabilize Ethiopia and the whole Horn of Africa. Tigrayans once again on the driving seat as the alliance partners of the Oromos , while Isaias will be removed from power, Eriteria unstable and shall be conquered and governed by Ethiopia until a new Tigray friendly government is established from the diaspora with full implantation of # Abiy Bring Back Our Acess to the Sea!

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 18 Mar 2023, 17:08

Qumal,

On the drivers seat ? lol: :lol: :lol: Keep hallucinating motha….. :evil: :lol:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 18 Mar 2023, 17:18

Ascari Agame, Dark,

Le us make deal, when Eritrea is disintegrated , I can give refuge for your families! Just send them across Mereb, and my family will receive them, as far as they work on their farm!

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 18 Mar 2023, 22:19

Qomal Zana,

Stop the comedy :lol: :lol: . The agame nation is dead. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 19 Mar 2023, 07:00

Tigrayans are among the most resilient people on earth. Tigray is dead only on your hate filled unsecured imagination.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 19 Mar 2023, 09:38

Dark Energy wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 22:19
Qomal Zana,

Stop the comedy :lol: :lol: . The agame nation is dead. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dead indeed.

Axumejunta has a right to hallucinate, respect his right